𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 οΏ½...

By my-lesbi-ass

I moaned softly as my walls stretched around Skylar's member feeling how big she was. I bit my lip as my gaze... More

characters
dream
beautiful
no one
pussy
lunch part one
daddy
suck
fuck you
highschool crush
parking lot
the call
what did you just call me
patience pays
I quit
pizza guy maybe?
mommy
nothing will ever tear us apart.
pizza again
my best friend
my princess
the phone
the truth
tables turned
real father of the baby
shoot me
hand me the gun
small gift
visitor
whereabouts
too late
she dead???
is it the right time?
hungry for you
bad girl
worth....
parameters
time solves everything
my donna
confession
twirling session
what are we?
in and out
confession
ringπŸ’
one lesbian family 🌈
comfort
question.....
The end ....
SEQUEL

last hug??

19.4K 548 43
By my-lesbi-ass

Laila's pov

"I want you to meet someone -" I blocked out Skylar's words busting the song 'fire on fire' by Sam smith in my air pods as I looked out the other window of the black tinted limo as it swayed steadily across the road to God knows where.

Her words blurred in the lyrics of the song making my heart sink down in relief letting out a sign as I rubbed my hand over my belly in assurance and reflection of safety towards my baby.

I don't say a word....but still, you take my breath and steal the things I know...

There you go, saving me.....from out of the coldd....

Fire on fire, would normally kill us but...
This much desire, together, we are winners

They say we are out of control and some say we are sinners but don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms....

Cause when unfold and tell me you love me
And look me in my eyeee

You are my perfection, my only direction
It's fire on fire mm fire on fire

A felt a hand squeezing my bare thighs making my eyes snap away from the window as my right hand inched for the air pod removing it as my eyes settled on Skylar's.

Her eyes held sorrow and were filled with so many unspoken words . I could tell she wanted to tell me something but couldn't. But why? Skylar sighed deeply raising her hand to her hair but remembering it was in a ponytail making her place her hand back at her side.

Is she nervous?

I rose one of my eye brows at her wondering what she wants and is thinking. But what if she's guilt trapping me and just wants to get under my skin easily.

Yeah.... I'm not falling for that shit again....

"What is it now Skylar?" I said irritatedly making hurt and pain flash in her eyes before she swallowed it down masking her emotions.

Stop the damn act woman.

Uh- I rolled my eyes visibly staring at Skylar irritatedly my eyes half open showing my distaste in wherever this conversation was going after minutes of silence and her just analyzing me and staring, Skylar replied back.

"Can I get a hug from you?"

What?....

Skylar's pov

Confusion, surprise, wonder and other indescribable emotions flashed across through the eyes of the woman I love before my eyes the moment the words escaped my lips after rolling off my tongue.

I don't care about her attitude right now because I want to treasure this last time that we have together so that whenever they replay in my mind they would just make me feel happy.

I just want that from her...for now.

It may be something simple to her but to do it will mean so much.

I can't put the thought away of losing her with my child. I did all that to make her happy in the end but basing from her reaction right now I don't think she can come back.

Which means it's all useless.

I may make her happy but that doesn't mean she will accept to be mine after everything.

I wish I stayed behind and took care of her and the baby but what's going to happen tonight wouldn't happen if I stayed behind.

I wish she can understand after she realizes the truth behind.

I really don't want to lose her especially this time when I want her to be mine.

I want us to become one....as a family with my baby.

Laila hesitantly studied my eyes thinking I had some motive behind my eyes making me voice out again burying down the strain in my voice. "Just for a minute."

I cracked a half smile in indication I had no trouble making her study it a few seconds before responding back. "Okay!"

I sighed in relief and the next moment Laila shifted in her seat closing off the distance that was between us her eyes never leaving mine as she placed both her palm to the headrest of the seat trapping my head in between her extended arm before straddling my lap.

Her dress had rode up more to the extent that her core could easily touch my pants due to her thighs being at my sides each. My hands went automatically to her hip bone the moment her face buried in the right side crook of my neck.

I sighed in content taking in her deodorant spray that smelled like fresh roses with a speck a vanilla and lemon extract. I took in her scent as I leaning my head on her shoulder my hands firmly on her hip bone pulling her closer to me though there weren't any thin space between us as her hands massaged the back of my scalp running their fingers in my hair.

I shut my eyes all the thoughts blurring in my head as all I could think of was her with me.

She was here with me.

Together with my child.

We were one as a family.

Just like how I wish it can be after tonight.....

Laila's pov

I let out a shaky breath that could be heard in the thick silence that surrounded us except the my racing heart compared to her calm and contented one. Her hands held me firmly yet soft on my hip bone every now and then she would pull me closer to her so that our lower halves should meet.

I knew we were cuddling but my body couldn't take it as that.

My mind was swirling with dirty thoughts here and there but I knew she needed me right now more than ever. I could see the pain and hurt filled in her eyes the moment she requested for a hug from me.

Something is definitely troubling her.

I couldn't seem to object her request because the helplessness was visible in her eyes and if I had declined I know she would be shattered and I can't take that.

I love her no matter what...

I just couldn't seem to figure out why she was sad and in pain.

Did something happen to her company?

Is she just sick?

I don't know....

"Are you okay?" I whispered hiding the hoarseness making Skylar just hmm as she squeezed my hips in sign of agreement never shifting to look at me.

"Just hold me....tight. No questions." Skylar whispered kissing my exposed collarbones softly one at a time in between them having minutes of rest.

Her gentleness calmed down my racing heart so that it matched my calm breath pattern similar to the way her chest rose and fell as if we were one.

And indeed we were.....then.

We are.........

We were then......

**********

Shout out to all my readers who are the most caring and selfless creatures on earth who do everything in their power for the happiness and well being of their children....

HAPPY HAPPY EARLY MOTHER'S DAY 2023💜💜💜✨

You ladies ,you deserve the world.....
Thank you for the hard work you do for us to become who we are right now nonetheless thank you for loving the young generation for all you have.

Let me not also forget my dearest mom though I know you will forever never see this but happy early mother's day.

I love you so much.
Your daughter... Anna✨!

Never forgetting tell me what you think of this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 526 23
Nia have daddy issues....and they would say there's no cure for it. : : I raised my hand slightly, thinking she wouldn't see, but she did, as her hot...
192K 4.8K 23
A Lesbian Romance : : : : "I really want to... I really want to please you." This close, I could feel her hot breath on my cock. When the proper war...
171K 5.4K 61
18++ πŽππ’π„π’π’π„πƒ. which was one word to describe them. "do you want to know what I'm about to do to you right now? i'm going to fuck you until t...
467K 23.2K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...