I've got my eye on you~ | Rin...

By Lugh_tuatha

♪ new cover ♪ ♡ • School AU • ♡ In this AU, the characters of Blue Lock are attending the same school, Instea... More

Chapter One : Greeting
Chapter Two : School Tour
Chapter three : Invitation
Chapter Four : A new friend
Chapter Five : Haunted House
Chapter Six : Stabbing Oreo
Chapter Seven : Mission
Chapter Eight : Eyes
Chapter Nine : heartbreak
Chapter Eleven : Another New Friend
Chapter Twelve : Minecraft
Chapter Thirteen : Stalker
Chapter Fourteen : Changing room
Chapter Fifteen : Soccer
Chapter Sixteen : Reonagi breakup--not literally!

Chapter Ten : Cupid

2.4K 64 123
By Lugh_tuatha

End of Bachira's POV,
Isagi POV:

"A hopeless romantic all my life
Surrounded by couples all the time
I guess I should take it as a sign!
I'm feeling lonely~
Oh I wish I'd find a lover that could hold me~
I'm crying in my room, so skeptical of love~ still I want it more more more~"

I'm Isagi Yoichi, a 16 year old boy with dark-blue, raven hair, and besides me, lies a Wild Bachira, who's blasting emotional love songs through his earphones, and it's not letting me sleep.

"Bachira, stop it!" I calmly asked him.

"NOOOOO!" Bachira screeched,

It's the middle of the night, everyone else is in a deep sleep, but then this dude..

"I gave a second chance to cupid!~
But now I'm left here feeling stupid,
Oh, the way he makes me feel that love isn't real~
Cupid is so dum-"

That's it, I've had enough!
Before the woman singing could complete her line, I quickly plucked his earphones out and whispered,

"Go to sleep, BACHIRA MEGURU."

"NOOOOOOOOOO"

I  then sat up and picked a pillow beneath me, and quickly smacked him with it,

"Oh so we're doing this, huh?" Bachira smirked while picking up a pillow, "I'm not going to let you win!"

"We'll see 'bout that!" I grinned and started poking him with a pillow, I realised the song was still playing in the background,

"I look for his arrows everyday,
I guess he got lost or flew away?
Waiting around is a waste (waste)
Been counting the days since November
Is loving as good as they say?"

We were playing pillow fight, until my pillow flew, and hit Reo, who was sleeping besides me, in the face.

"WHAT THE HECK!" Reo woke up, half asleep, grabbed the pillow, and threw it into Rin's face, who was also still sleeping.

"I HATE YOU NII-CHAN, YOU'RE THE WORST!" Rin screamed as he opened his eyes and smacked the pillow.

"WHO THREW THE DAMN PILLOW?!" Reo questioned with a very angry face, me and Bachira were extremely scared, we needed to run for our lives.

"Huh.. Rin? Nii-chan? Sae is here..?" Hiori questioned as he rubbed his eyes and sat up while he woke up,

"why are you all screaming..its like..i dont know but its super late.." Nagi woke up too, oh no what have we done..

"Guys, I'm asking you, in middle of the night, WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!" Reo punched the pillow and stood up.

"Oooooo, I like the song called "In the middle of the night!" Bachira giggled,

"It's an English song, do you even know English, Bachira?" Rin rolled his eyes while speaking.

"I dunno, but I like the vibes!" He giggled again,

"ARE YOU GUYS IGNORING MY QUESTION?!" Reo screeched,

"Oh how I wish Chigiri was here, THAT DAMN PRINCESS LEFT ME WITH YOU ALL! Except you Nagi, I love you!" Reo spoke infuriated, but he said the I love you Nagi very sweetly. What a simp. (💀)

"Now I'm so lonely
(lonely)
Oh, I wish I'd find a lover that could hold me~
(hold me)
Now I'm crying in my room,
So skeptical of love
(say what you say, but I want it more)
But still I want it more, more, more"

"Atleast turn off the song Bachira.." Hiori says, "I don't know how you guys are still awake."

"This damn Bachira won't let me sleep!" I said while making an angry face and crossing my arms,

"Oh! I'll tell everyone, I'll tell everyone about your little crus-" as he was about the complete his sentence I screamed,

"AH BACHIRA! I remember how we bought Ice-cream before in the convience store! How about we eat icecream?" I continued.

I can't believe he was about to reveal my crush, like comeon, if you wanna try and act like a cupid atleast do it right!

"I gave a second chance to cupid
But now I'm left here feeling stupid
Oh, the way he makes me feel that love isn't real
Cupid is so dumb~"

"Ooo sure~" he teased and grinned, "How about you and Rin bring the icecream from the fridge? Don't wake my mom up~!" Bachira giggled and picked up his phone, finnally clicked the 'stop' button.

Me and Rin were walking to Bachira's Kitchen. It was kind of awkward, because Rin never starts conversations, from what I know, so I knew I needed to say something to start a chat,

"Soooo, you never told me how you and Hiori met?" I asked him again, I was really perked up right now.

"Well, he has a boyfriend anyways, no need to be so jealous." Rin smirked, it was kind of rare seeing him smile.

"WHAT? HIORI HAS A BOYFRIEND?" I whispered while screaming in Rin's ears, gladly no one heard that muffled scream.

"Yeah, His name is Kasaru, I hate that jerk, he's a freak." Rin rolled his eyes, I mean Rin hates everyone right, so that's no matter.

"Mhm, so you're still single?" I spoke without thinking, then a blush crept up to my face, "WAIT NO! I MEAN I WAS JUST CURIOUS AND THAT'S IT, NOTHING ELSE YEAH!" I looked away from Rin's face, flustered.

"Mhm, sure." He spoke while opening the fridge, "Hiori is kind of like my therapist, I just adore him as a good friend, I have no interest in dating him anyways, and I have to crush Sae after all." He grabbed the Butterscotch Icecream Family pack we bought earlier.

I felt a sigh of relief, "I see.. also, you hate Sae that much? I mean I don't know anything about Sae except how he looks, so there's that.." I put a finger on my chin, thinking.

"I don't really want to talk about that lukewarm brother of mine, let's go before this Icecream melts." He pointed towards the room with his empty hand.

"Wait. Grab the plates and spoons, where are we going to eat from, Isagi?" Rin sighed, It was so beautiful, I mean his voice yeah. I wish he could say my name, comeon, saying yoichi once won't hurt, right?

"Sureee, also, can you say my name please?" I begged Rin while pulling a few plates, enough for us, and snatched a few spoons, they were clean enough.

"Isagi." He said hesitantly,

"Not like that! Like my name." I tried to make the cutest puppy eyes face I could.

"Yoichi." He spoke, I swear this was not Rin, it was probably a angel from above, disguised as Rin, how can someones voice be so mesmerizing?

"Thank you, Thank you!" I thanked him while almost jumping, but then I realised I had glass untensils in my hand, "You know Rin? I know your secret."

"Hmm," he hummed, "What do you mean?" He spoke while slightly raising his eyebrows, stopping wherever he was standing.

"You're not Rin, you're secretly an angel sent from above. I don't remember ever meeting someone who had a voice as good as you. You make some singers sound so bad as compared to you." I then walked over to Rin while accidentally brushing our shoulder together, I got an adrenaline rush.

"What a joke." He pretended to laugh,

"I'm not joking!" I protested, while us walking to the room.

Screw everyone's bad opinion about Rin! He's actually a fun person to be around if you get to know him.

"Eeeeeeeh?! This Icecream is almost melted! What where you guys doing in there anyways!" Bachira said while pouting,

"Sorry, we forgot to grab the utensils so we had to go back." I apologized and started eating my icecream, it tasted really good.

"Sooooo, what were you saying about Isagi's crush earlier, Bachira?" Reo asked while picking up the Icecream with his spoon, "This icecream tastes bland, we should have invested in a better icecream with better quality." Reo hustled,

"H-huh? Bachira!" I spoke, that little... He told Reo, Nagi and Hiori about my crush on Rin!

"Ahh, don't worry, he just told us that you have a crush, he didn't yet say who." Hiori says while biting on his Icecream, "this is good" he mumbles under his breath.

"Oh, you have a crush?" Rin raised his eyebrows again, I wish I was brave enough to say, "oh no rin, don't worry, my crush is on you!", But who am I kidding?

"U-uh, let's change the subject! Do y'all like hot baths or cold baths?" I forced myself to smile.

"cold baths. so i dont have to wait for the water to heat up" Nagi spoke, he was exhausted, I mean he always is, no?

Thank God the subject was changed.. Rin was still suspicious about my crush though, I don't know how to confront him now, I just shot a awkward smile whenever he looked at me with his eyebrows raised.

Also, if you're wondering what happened after when me and Bachira went in the closet, Hiori described it as this:

[ Hiori: So when you and Bachira went into the closet, Rin looked very angry, he was about to boil with anger so I ended the stream as you went in, I'm sorry Bachira!

Bachira: huff hiori! That's so mean. I guess it's fine though, I'm not mad at all!

Isagi (me): So the stream ended? Damn, It's fine though, I'm actually kind of reliefed. Don't ask why! *Shrugs*

Rin: Why is bowl-cut looking like he cried a few minutes ago?

Bachira: Uhm, I didn't? It's probably your wild imagination! *awkwardly laughs*

Rin: Okay then..are you done? I'm sleepy.

Bachira: were you jealous~?

Rin: for god's sake, let me sleep. Maybe, why does that matter to you? Just sleep gosh dammit. *makes space to sleep*

Bachira: *giggles*

Nagi: *is already sleeping on Reo*

Hiori: This is so chaotic. *Yawns*]

After we talked and chatted a little, went to the kitchen, washed the dishes, did the ultimate task of not waking Bachira's mom, went to our room and then went back to sleep,

Finnally, some inner peace.

I just hope Wild Bachira doesn't awaken in the middle of the night and starts playing heartbroken love songs in the middle of the night, does he even understand them?

I curled my legs up towards my chest and pulled the blanket closer. This was cozy, I never wanted to wake up, just rest. Comfy, very comfy I muttered, and after getting lost in thought. Goodnight, I said before falling asleep, my eyes felt heavy.

♪ end of chapter ten ♪

I think I'm going to make myself fall asleep while writing the last part, 😭.

Sorry for the slow updates, no motivation succs :(

I really hope there aren't any mistakes, and I hope you enjoyed this <3, this was kind of a filler fluff chapter because the next few chapters (like the second chapter after this one) is going to be angst or something like that (I still have some characters from the manga I want to insert lol)

Thank you for reading, and have an amazing day, Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1K 17
So basically this is the story of blue lock but isagi is a girl.(manga spoilers) Cover and title credits to @YokoAlive
502K 20.7K 67
y/n is a very feminine girl although her favourite sport is soccer; a boy sport. in primary school she was often bullied for her passion for the spo...
51.7K 1.5K 21
In which Nagito realizes he has a crush on Hajime because of something someone says in a groupchat he creates. Only some parts of the story will be i...
134K 4.9K 34
Blue lock x fem!reader Rin itoshi x fem!reader ↠𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 you, a really good friend of Rin gets added into a group chat with a lot of his so ca...