TEJRAN'S LITTLE MAGIC ❤

By santhiyasuresh

A Fairytale Love story which made everyone in the world believe in love, which made few envy them for the lov... More

1.Miracle inside us :)
2. Family ki kushi :)
3. When will the baby come?
4. Sunny, wake up u idiot..
5. My Rose, this is for you :)
6. Will you be my star for the next 7 lives?
7- choose one, chocolate or me?
8. I have my personal Teddy
9. Hug kiya ya masti?
10. Pyaar ko chupa nahi sakta
11. Happy Valentine's My World
12- Don't u dare speak a word
13- Bachi nahi hu, Maa banewale hu :)
14- Jaan ho tum meri teju
15. Time to surprise her
16. Cutie Teju with cute belly
Note about comments
17. They are not worth of it Sunny
18 - His care, Her fear
19. Meri cutie choti hai
20. She is not ur daughter
21. Teri hasi, meri khushi
22. Best Mother and Father
23. Laddoo's Pre baby shower
24. Omi and Nik in trouble
25.Uski Dhadkan mei hai sukoon
26. Hum hai uski parents
27. Sunny ka hosh udgaya
28. She is papa's princess
29. Kaise batau tujhe
30. My biggest possesion
31. Ye raatein ye mausam
32. Life is not a race
33. He is always your son
34. Veer and Tara ka Tashan
35. Tujhme Rab dhikta hai
36. The best gift ever
37. Muskurane ki wajah tum ho
38. My lucky charm, Teju.
39. Little magic arrival
40. Hello, cutie choti ❤
41. Tujhse upar koye nahi❤
42. Welcome to Chola Ceremony
43. 1 month of Aashu
44. A glimpse of aashu's milestones
45. Annaprasana ceremony
46. In my arms, tonight 😌
47 - Court's decision on Tara
48. Sitaron ki mehfil
49. Yeh dooriyan
50- Meri duniya tu hi re
51 - Aashvi turns 1 ❤🥺
52. Mumma laddoo on duty
53. Laddoo in dilemma
54. Baby's first lohri
55. Aashu's mumma at work
57. Contract with Baby AASHU
58. Aashvi and her Papa
59. I m sorry Sunny
60.First day at school
61. Rowdy baby Aashvi
62. Game day 🤝 Tejran
63. Aashvi is hurt
64. y not second baby?
65. you don't love me anymore
66. Our content life
67. Tejaaa...calm down
68. Love or infatuation
69. Aashvi kidnapped?
Epilogue
New Story - TAAQAT - E - ISHQ

56. You know I hate....

3.2K 472 74
By santhiyasuresh

Teju had been balancing both her work and aashvi with the help of her Papa and her dearest husband. He is managing his schedule just for her and taking care of things related to aashvi. 

Today she left early in the morning for her shoot, she prepared aashvi food and asked manoj to take care of breakfast and lunch, dinner will be hers since she will be returning late in afternoon.

Karan woke up all cuddled up with his baby princess and a instant smile came on his face seeing her. He already knew about teju schedule, he turned to his left and saw a flask and a note attached to it. 

Don't be grumpy, your girlfriend is here, have her 😉

- Wifey

He chuckled, she is really jealous of his chai. Karan called her but the call was unanswered. He pulled off from the bed and arranged the pillow near to her so that she won't fall while turning around. She is definitely going to be cranky when she wake up as her mother wasn't here today.

He quickly freshnup and had his chai, morning chai by his wife is a bliss, she learned to make  chai just for him, now she is a master in it. 

He kissed his baby girl cheeks and give fishy kisses to her to wake her up and she slowly rubbed her eyes with her knuckles and pouted at him.

Karan " open your eyes my baby jaan"

She opened her eyes and looked at him with her enchanting beautiful eyes and there he fall for them once again. She sat on the bed and kissed his cheeks and he smiled widely. He looked at her who is looking around and searching for her mumma. 

Aashu turned to him with sad look
" Mumma "

Karan " mumma went to work baby, but she will be back soon "

Aashu climbed on him and he picked her up " Papa, mummaa "

Karan " she will come soon baby love"

He took her to washroom and make her brush her teeth slowly in a circular motion and give her bath. She was  playing in her bubble bath forgetting everything for a moment and he captured her clicks to send to teju. 

Karan " bas bas, playtime hogaya "

He picked her and wiped her up, made her wear her cute outfit with lil shoes. He blow dry her hairs and fix them with a hairclip. 

Karan " you r looking so cute my baby"

He kissed her whole face and she kissed him. He took her out and papa kundrra immediately picked her up and started playing with her. 

Karan brought her breakfast and fed her, she wasn't eating like her regular days and papa looked at him..

Karan " she is missing her mumma "

Papa " y don't u take her out and visit teju set "

Karan nodded yes " I think that's better. She will feel good "

He kissed her top of head and she looked at him

Karan " baby, will you come on a date with papa "

He forward his hands and she didn't understand but just gave her hands and he smiled widely. He packed her essentials and picked her up. 

She was smiling widely, he placed her on the car with her in his lap and give her a toy to play with. He searched for some placed and took her to peekaboo play area - Indoor play area for toddlers and kids. 

He took her inisde and her eyes shined seeing all colorful things, she clapped her hands and there were many kids like her, so she felt very normal and happy.

Karan took the tickets and went inside with her, she ran towards everything and look how others are playing, she signalled karan to the area filled with sponge balls. He picked her and dropped her inside the box and she started playing with the balls. 

He felt so happy seeing her happy and recorded everything for teju and others. 

Aashu " Papa "

Karan " haan baby "

Aashu " Papa horse...horse "

Karan " haan haan chalo " he picked her up and placed her on the horse, she did to and fro movement and ride the horse.

Aashu " Papa aashu.. tiding horse "

Karan " yes baby aashu is a big girl na"

Aashu " yes bigg girl "

He smiled and she was happily enjoying there. Then she dropped down and moved to the  slide ride.  He slowly made her to climb by holding her hand and she was scared.

Aashu " Papa no "

Karan " you r Papa little Sherni na, my baby can do this. This is more fun baby, aap ek baar karlo "

She looked at him and he melted her with his cute face and she tried to hold the handle.  He made her sit on the top ,she screamed " papaaa "

Karan moved forward, the volunteer was behind her to hold her. He forward his hands " now come baby "

The volunteer slightly pushed her and she shouted but soon the slide made her laugh, it was so good. He held her tightly " how is it "

She grinned and played with the balls layed down and they did that for few more times till she enjoyed. 

Aashu " Papa "

She pointed her fingers towards another one and he took her there gladly.

He made her sit on the swing one side and another baby was on other side. They played in the swing and once they r done, aashu went to the baby.

Aashu " thankuuu "

She said bcoz that baby played with her and Karan looked at her amused. He picked her up " that's very good baby, who taught u this "

Aashu " dadu.. "

He smiled and made her sit on the baby train chair and moved her chair, she laughed when it moved zigzag and he loved seeing her that happy.  The whole thing was being recorded with the help of volunteer and he thanked them later.

Karan picked her up, she was tired by now and he chuckled " my baby is tired "

She nodded and kept her head on his shoulder and he patted her back. He thanked the staff and they requested for a selfie, he gave them and asked them to not post her pics. They happily agreed and he bid them bye and they headed outside. He made her have her juice since she is very tired, he took her to their fav restaurant, it was a small cozy but the best one he had.. It's run by a old couple and the food is healthy and delicious. 

The couple was happy to see him and they went aww on chotu laddoo.

Old man " Awww happy to see you both, where is teju "

Karan " she is busy in shoot, we are having a dad - daughter date now"

He kissed aashu cheeks and they smiled widely. 

Old women " You sit, I will get her baby food, smash karke "

They asked him to sit with her and they had their lunch with the couple being lovely to them.

Karan " okay uncle , we will leave, I m taking her to teju set "

Old Couple " enjoyyyyy "

He left from there with aashu and drive to her set.  It was nearby and they reached her set.

Karan " ready to meet mummaa "

Aashu got excited hearing about her mumma and she jumped. 

Karan " chalo , let's go "

He picked her up and walked inside, there was a crowd in the middle and he frowned. Ritesh looked at him and his eyes widened, he murmured
" margaye ab "

Teju costars were there and something was unsettling in his heart seeing them, he moved past the crowd and he looked at the scenario shocked, teju was hurt in her forehead and a scratch in her elbow, he immediately moved to her and she looked at him shocked.

Teju " Sunny "

She winced in pain as her elbow was hurting and her forehead whenever she does some movements. 

Aashu " mummaaa... Mummaa "

She started crying seeing her hurt and teju immediately picked her up and placed her on her lap supporting her with one hand. Seeing them, ritesh signalled everyone to move aside and he stood there. Karan was glaring at them and his eyes showed his concern for her.

Karan moved to her and placed his hands on her forehead, she winces and he closed his eyes, her eyes had tears but still she was smiling bcoz he should not worry for her.

Karan " You know I hate when you get hurt "

Teju " I am sorry, i just "

Aashvi cried harder and she first concentrated  on her, he took her in his arms and helped teju to get back to her vanity.  He cleaned the wound and put band-aid on her wound and did dressing on her elbow.

Teju " Sunny look at me "

Karan " aashu mumma is okay, don't cry baby see she is crying looking at you.. You want mumma to cry "

Aashvi nodded no and she wiped her tears with her little hands. She snuggled to her mother who smiled widely and kissed her forehead.

He walked outside where ritesh was and enquired about the incident

Karan " how did she got hurt "

Ritz started explaining him about what happened.

Teju finished her scene and was walking to her vanity when her eyes fell on the little kid whom she was shooting, she was standing beside the banner and it was going to fall on her, she rushed to the kid and pulled her aside with the force.

She fell down with a force and the baby was above her, she held the baby safely so that she wont get hurt but she herself got hurt in her forehead as she banged into nearby table and her elbow got hurt with her falling on the ground.

The crew immediately picked the kid and made teju sit aside on the chair.

He closed his eyes sighing " What is the crew doing rather than seeing all this. What if they got more hurt, it's not about teju, anyone would have got hurt, what if the baby got more hurt, is this how irresponsible they will behave. You talk with them, I don't want any negligence when it comes to my wife and I won't leave anyone if it happens again. You know me well ritesh "

Ritz " yes bhai, I will look after that "

He walked away and Karan entered the vanity to see teju and aashu talking. 

Aashu " and horse horse pllllaaay kiya, balls plllaaay kiya, papa voh "

He sat beside them " long slide and swing baby "

Aashu " then chickbuk chuickbuk bhi"

Teju looked at her who was very happily telling her.

Karan " yes now come here, mumma is hurt na "

Teju pulled her closer " it's okay, I missed her.. So date and all Mr. Kundrra "

He looked aside and she sighed, she signalled aashu who was sad seeing her papa sad and teju nodded no. 

Teju " aashu mumma is hungry, tell ur papa"

Aashu patted his hands " Papa, mumma bhuki bhuki "

He looked at her and took out the parcel they bought for teju. She smiled and opened her mouth and  he fed her.

Teju " hubby "

He ignored and continued to fed her, she frowned and closed her mouth and he glared at her, she smirked.

Karan " aashu mumma ko bolo muh kholne "

Teju " aashu papa ko bolo theek se baat karne "

Aashu looked at them left and right and she dropped herself down and went far and sat down with her toys and started playing making them chuckled. 

She moved closer to him and look behind, aashvi was playing and she was not looking at them, she placed her lips on his and he felt himself calming down.  He kissed her back and she pulled out immediately eyeing him aashvi.

Karan " Y did u do this. What if you get more hurt "

Teju " sunny, when i saw it was going to fall on her how can I be quiet, I just pulled her but the force made me fall and this happened. It's okay baby, it's doesn't hurt badly, i will be fine "

Karan " it's not okay, how can they be irresponsible, I m going to talk to them. People working under them are their responsibility right, this is so wrong . This negligence may may cost a life "

Teju " They understood the mistake and it won't repeat, please you don't be like this. You know right I always wanted you to smile for me, I can't see you sad and worried. "

Karan " and I can't see you hurt, I can't bear anything on you, I can't see a scratch on you and abhi itni badi bandaid lagane padi.. "

She chuckled and pulled his cheeks
" pati dev, aap bulraheho, apki patni khatron ki khiladi ka best contestant hai "

Karan pulled her closer through her waist " Patni ji, aap kitni bhi bade khiladi ho, mereliye baby ho and for me you and aashvi are same. Samajraheho begum"

She blushed and nodded and he kissed her elbow where she was hurt.

Karan " I hate this "

Teja " I don't love either, but it happens right "

Karan " look at my princess. She is a baby but still managed to be careful always and here, her mumma always get hurt some or other way "

She pouted and he pecked her pout.

Karan and teju turned to look at aashu who was now trying to feed her  teddy and chuckled

Teju " aashuuuuu "

Aashu " haan jii "

Both karan and teju looked at her shocked and aashvi came to them with her toy.

Aashu " mumma, she is full "

Karan picked her up and made her sit on his lap " aur aap princess "

Aashu " princeeshh full full "

She yawned and they chuckled, it's a tiring day for her and she slept on his shoulder.

Karan " let's go, your shoot is done na"

She nodded and he helped her pack her stuff with her one hand as other was holding his baby. 

They walked to his car and in the middle he talked with the crew and conveyed his disappointment, they assured it won't repeat and gave teju off till she feel better.  She thanked them and walked ahead. He placed ashu on her baby sitter and opened the door for teju.

They drove to their home and Papa was worried for teju but she made him understand that she is okay now and Karan gave her painkillers.

The evening passed with both mother and daughter taking a nap and the men in house having talks about the social things and the funds for their foundation homes. 

It was evening when ashvi woke up and she patted teju cheeks who opened her eyes and smiled at her. They both cuddled for sometime before heading out after changing.

Karan kissed both their foreheads and aashvi kissed his cheeks and teju smiled at him.

Papa patted her head " feeling better?"

Karan " she will say yes , bcoz she is a iron women na "

She fake glared at him and Papa chuckled. 

Teju " I m okay Papa, lil discomfort but I m fine "

He smiled and she showed her tongue to karan. Karan chuckled and looked down to see aashvi showing her tongue to him, he laughed and hugged her closer rubbing his nose with her. 

The evening was fun with them enjoying her videos, she looked so adorable in that and he send them in the family group, they all adore her so much. 

......................................................................
Hiyaaaa... I hope u guys like the chapter and please share ur views. 

Teju saving a kid and getting injured was idea suggested by ROSEHEARTSCREATIONS I just clubbed it here, hope u liked it. 

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 6.9K 49
Hello Beautiful People's ❤️ This is a Short & Simple Story About Arrange Marriage Full of Love,Hate, Misunderstandings & Secrets!!! To Know Everythin...
3.9K 396 11
The story is about one girl who is rude and arrogant for the world but bubbly and childish for her bff and there is our hero who is extrovert and cut...
39.5K 3.8K 49
Read Prologue for proper description please! Disclaimer: This is not my original work. I'll be rewriting parts of a story, so it fits better to the...
108K 9.2K 57
Male lead - karan kundrra, 30 years old ( profession- business man, ceo of kkundrra industries) Handsome,hot , arrogant, cold hearted,but caring , lo...