Boys Discipline School for Mi...

Par BooBlahBlahBlah

Leo is not one to follow the rules, living in a big city, he can go wherever, especially with a rich father... Plus

HI!
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Random Thing
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

12.5K 159 930
Par BooBlahBlahBlah

James walks directly up to me, I turn my head away from him, trying to indicate the silent treatment.

"Get out of my seat right now Leo." He growls.

I sigh and roll my eyes, before lifting myself up from the chair.

"Now sit down beside me." James points down to the ground where a small pillow lies.

I glare back at James, before looking around the area, my eye catching the view of chairs like the others placed in front of the desk.

I make my way towards them, lifting one out from the stack, walking back towards James and the stranger, who's watching my movements and having a small conversation with James.

I kick the kneeling cushion to the side before plonking my chair down beside James's.

I seat myself as James watches my movements with a stern look, after I've made myself comfortable he lowers himself down on my original seat.

"I heard of your little stunt today." James inquires.

"I did nothing wrong."

"We'll discuss this later." He states continuing to look at the person seated in front of us.

"Well." The man claps his hands together. "Lets get started then. My name is Mr Vasquez, I'll be helping you both with personal preferences, mainly during scenes, emotions you may feel, whether that be anger or love, different situations in which could occur. In simpler form I'm basically a counselor for the both of you, although today we will be focusing our attention on the contract to do with scenes. This involves what you wish to try, what you are comfortable with, what you are not comfortable with, et cetera. It helps you both to understand what are one anothers boundaries and what one of you may be into trying. These contracts will be reviewed fortnightly, helping for new boundaries to be placed, and conversations to occur that you may not feel comfortable saying by yourself. I'm sure you've already been told what scenes are from your class?" Mr Vasquez asks, his eyes piercing straight into mine.

"Be serious, do you actually think that class taught me anything."

Mr Vasquez chuckles as he shakes his head gently.

"I see your always placed with the rebelouse type Mr Parker"

"It seems so. Nothing I'm not used to though." James reply's.

Mr Vasquez smiles sympathetically, before turning his attention back to me.

"To continue with this meeting I am going to give you some sheets of paper with all different sexual preferences for you to choose from, they can be ones you just want to try once or ones you wish to continuously do. He starts shuffling through his draws, producing two stacks of papers with lists of words written on the left side of them, handing one to James and finally one to me, along with handing us both pens to write and circle with.

"There is no shame in anything you choose, do not at any time feel embarrassed or ashamed, I know your Dom will be proud of you for expressing honestly on your wants. All you must do is circle the ones you are interested in and at the end of the lists there is a blank area titled Others that you can write ones that have been missed, or not commonly known. You must circle a minimum of six.

I look down at the paper, cautiously starting to read this ridiculous contract.

When indicating your interests, please select yes for the activities you would like to pursue. If you have any boundaries or limits, please provide them. However, if there are any activities you do not wish to pursue, simply write no. Its important to note that at this school, there is no judgment or shame regarding personal preferences or kinks.

Ew

Abduction Play - no

Anal Play - no

Age Play - no

Biting - no

Blindfolds - no

Beatings (To Be Discussed) - no

Bondage - no

Blow Jobs - no

Breath Play - no

Blood Play - no

Breeding - no

Collars (Can be Private and/or Public) - no

Chosen Clothing - no

Clothespins - no

Control Orgasms - no

Crawling - no

Cutting - no

Discipline - no

Daddy Play - no

Dilations - no

Exhibitionism - no

Electricity - no

Fisting - no

Gags - no

Gender Play - no

Hand Jobs - no

Humiliation - no

Impact Play - no

Kneeling - no

Second page

Leashes - no

Licking - no

Lecturing - no

Masturbation - no

Massage - no

Nipple play - no

Pain Play - no

Pet Play - no

Rape Play - no

Recording - no

Role Play - no

Sensation Play - no

Servant - no

Sex - no

Sex Toys - no

Showers (Sexual) - no

Spankings - no

Torture Play - no

Voyeurism - no

Worship - no

Wax Play - no

My eyes skim over the pages, what the fuck are some of these.

I'm not doing any of these, especially with some dude!

I glance to the side, seeing James take his sweet time, looking concentrated, and circling something!

Why and what is he circling!

I reconcentrate on the pages in front of me, reaching the end with the word 'Other' delicately typed three lines below the previous list.

I place my pen to paper, scribbling my answer down beneath 'other', plonking the pagers back together before throwing them on the desk.

Mr Vasquez displays a stern look of warning, eyebrow raised in a point. James looks up, gently closing his book and handing it to the councilor.

"Thank you Mr Parker. These activities you have chosen are just for getting started. Once you both start to get to know one another more they'll start to advance to more intimate physical activities. As of now though, we'll have a look at what you both have chosen. Lets start with James."

Mr Vasquez flicks through the pages writing the circled answers on a sheet of paper beside him.

After completing the task, placing the sheets of paper back down, he places the new list to the side before lifting up my sheets.

"Now lets draw our attention to what sir Leo has chosen."

He flicks through the paper, pen at the ready to rewrite the chosen activities, his eyes glance at mine as the list goes on without a single yes next to one.

Once arriving at the last page, reading the one word written under 'Other', his face lifts into a small smile as a chuckle leaves his lips.

"I'm sorry to inform you sir, but that isn't one of the categories, if you like women, maybe you could select a role and/ or gender play."

My face drops. I feel James smirk and eyes watching the side of my face.

"However sir, you will still have to select another 5, even if you do choose one of those preferences."

"I thought this was a safe place to express my opinion and what my preferences are."

"Yes, what your sexual preferences are, which includes what sexual acts you would be willing to discuss with your dom."

"And if I dont want to pick or do any of them."

"Listen, you were sent to this school for a reason, you've been sent out of more classes than you've attended. Your fathers paying good money for you to be here and better yourself, don't you want to make him proud, and if not him don't you have someone that's worth getting better for and going back to."

My brother's face crosses my mind, before I shake him from view.

I stay quiet, jaw clenched, I look down towards my hands that are placed in my lap.

Mr Vasquez continues to gently speak to me, "How about we go through the list together and try to change a few of these no's into yeses. We need a minimum of six to tie the contract."

"Ok." I whisper reluctantly.

Mr Vasquez starts to relist them off, this time I try and keep a more open mind, I cringe at the thought of having to do anything sexual with James or any other male.

"Anal play?"

"Hell no! Nothing sex related."

Vasquez tries to hide his smile as he continues. "Biting?"

"No."

"Blindfolds?"

I hesitate for a minute, I mean its not the worst one and it's probable one of the lesser sexual ones, a loop hole for this is just putting a blindfold on and crawling around, there doesn't have to be anything sexual about it.

"Fine." I huff.

Mr Vasquez makes it off with a smile. "Good job Leo."

"Blood play?"

"No."

"Breeding?"

I cringe. "No."

"Collars?"

"... It can be private right?"

"Yes collars can be either private, public or both."

"Ok then yes."

"Control orgasms?"

"No."

"Crawling?"

I rub my hands up and down my face, groaning. "I don't know." I wine. "This is all so annoying and tiring."

"It'll be over soon, we're making our way down the list."

"Fine." I give up. I just want this headache to go.

Mr Vasquez scribbles down another kink.

"Discipline."

"No."

"Daddy play?"

"No."

"Humiliation?"

"No, I get humiliated enough."

"Leashes?"

"No."

"Lecturing?"

I mean it doesn't sound that bad, I can just block him out or walk away, this one will be easy to deal with.

"Sure."

"Masturbation?"

Well I do need to pleasure myself, get rid of some stress, and it's not like he's gonna be the one doing it to me, and I'm defiantly not doing it to him.

"Yeah."

"Recording?"

"No."

"Servant."

"No."

"Sex?"

"Absolutely not."

"Sex toys?"

"No."

"Showers?"

I yawn, "sure."

"Worship?"

"Hell no."

"Wax play?"

"No."

"Well you've done it Mr Owens. We've gone through the whole list and you've chosen the needed six to finish the contract. And you're ok with your choices?"

"Ah, finally. And yeah sure, I mean I guess it could be worse." I stretch my arms above my head, yawning. The only thing I want to do now is sleep. I don't wanna talk about anything to anyone, I just want some background noise, no one around. Maybe Maxton can be around, but no one else, and I want sleep to consume me, no thoughts, nothing, just out of it.

"Are there any limits or boundaries we should be told?"

"No touching me, and no getting your dick near me, no sex and no weird feelings. I don't want any of that shit, those are my boundaries."

Mr Vasquez purses his lips. "Some of those requests are ones that we may have to discuss more on, as during scenes you must expect to be touched, and for certain body parts to touch, along with you can't stop people from catching feelings and you can't stop yourself from doing the same."

"Fine, then just no sex."

Mr Vasquez and James glance at one another.

"Ok, I can add that to the contract."

I don't feel bad for James, he can always find someone else to have sex with, or he can just jerk himself off, either way its not my problem.

"What does the contract do?"

"In summary we write limits and rules, in which either of us breaks we'll be punished for. If I break a rule I must see Mr Vasquez. If you break a rule you're punishment is to be decided by me." James explains.

For what felt like another 30 hours, we had to talk and listen about limits, rules, kinks, what certain kinks were, we were also informed about how there is loop holes to everything.

After this we discussed safe words, why they were needed, when there used. Mr Vasquez explained the colour system, which includes green, meaning I'm ok, yellow means slow down, more gentle or less, and red means stop. James discussed using a code word, I agreed as Mr Vasquez encouraged me that most people use safe words and they can easily communicate one another's physical or emotional state.

James explained how he wanted the safe word to be something that isn't often or easily brought up in conversation, so the safe word can be used in other situations, not just in scenes.

"Do you have any ideas on what the word could be?" Vasquez asked.

"Unicorn." The first thing that came to mind.

James nodded in reasonable approval. "Sounds good, unicorn it is."

Mr Vasquez finished our contracts making multiply copies, once rereading the contracts and reluctantly signing he reminded us that the contracts can be changed fortnightly when we have a relook at the writing, allowing us to edit or make changes to anything upon it.

"I've also been told to give this to you Leo." Mr Vasquez hands me a fairly big plastic bag, I open it up, peering inside.

"What is this?" I ask.

"I'm assuming it's clothing and accessories such as a toothbrush, toothpaste, hair brush, etcetera, as you left your clothing back with your father."

"These aren't my clothes though."

"No there not, there the schools uniform, don't feel left out though, everyone else will be receiving a uniform today too. And Leo, please listen to my warning when I say you must wear this uniform and you must wear it properly. If you find yourself struggling, remember all the reasons why you need to better yourself, who you're doing this for."

I don't say anything, I don't want to promise something I may not do.

"Can I go now?" I question.

"Yes, you may. I'll be seeing you later Mr Owens and Mr Parker."

I get out of my chair, making my way towards the exit, James shakes Mr Vasquez hand before following me.

I start making my way back to the first year rooms without looking back to see if James was near, however I didn't have to question if he was following or not because suddenly he was right beside me.

Once reaching my door I yanked it open, without slowing down. I go to shut the door behind me but James smacks his hand against the door, stopping it from closing.

"Wear your uniform tomorrow, and stay out of trouble. Your classes begin at the same time they've been starting so don't be late." He removes his arm, turning on his feet and marching away.

I breath strongly and quickly, my whole chest heaving.

"Leo?"

I look around, seeing Maxton lying on the top bunk, laptop in lap, eyes filled with worry watching me. He rushes off the bunk and raps me in his arms.

"Holy crap man I thought I'd never see you again. Are you ok? What happened? What's going to happen now?"

"I'm fine, everything's fine, nothings gonna happen. I just need to lye down."

Maxton's eyes soften even more, he leads me to the bottom bunk, helping me get out of my shirt and shoes, I crawl my way under the sheets as Maxton steps up, grabbing his laptop from the top bunk.

Once my head is on the pillow, my body rapped in the blankets from neck to toes, Maxton squeezes himself beside me, leaning his back against the wall, placing on some show, which helped with background noise for me to drift off to.

------------------------------------------------------------

this is a much longer chapter, I hope you all like it

It got quite annoying to do at a stage lol because technology was not cooperating

but it is late, and I still don't feel tired so that's annoying, but once I lye down I hope it'll hit, lets be honest though it won't.

but everyone have a good night/day :)

Yay finally another chapters out lol

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.2M 46.5K 67
【INCLUDES MATURE SCENES, READ AT OWN RISK】 Sex worker and escort, Milan O'Dair, knows all about rich people. He knows they're arrogant and extravaga...
1.4K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...
984K 23.1K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
56.5K 1.7K 15
Leo moves to a new school after getting bullied at his last one for being blind will someone rescue him from this darkness he's lost in, he meets Mat...