student council || chubby rea...

By hoblivious

The adventures of Y/n and Jungkook, members of the art club, who learn to become friends in a high school rul... More

Student Council
01 | the art club
02 | loner wolf
03 | the caring big brother
04 | friends... not
05 | budget raise
06 | the treasurer
07 | card games are fun
08 | the fat girl
09 | what happened to professor kim?
10 | dear friend
11 | solange wants to join the art club!
12 | the secretary
13 | group chat (kwon's mistake)
14 | double (and half) date (and Jimin's first Otome game!)
15 | role model
17 | haneul
18 | date afternoon
19 | study group
20 | family dinner
16 | the brothers' mother
21 | summer break
22 | gift hunting
23 | high schoolers x ARTS contest
24 | the awkward walk home
25 the occult club
26 | posing for jungkook
27 | who the f*ck are you
28 | birthday party
29 | breakup or make up?
30 | official contestant
31 | the vice-president pt.1
32 | the vice-president pt.2 / the talk
33 | silent life (memories)
34 | him again?
35 | pair work
36 | pair work at home
37 | jungkook and y/n
38 | january's bad news
39 | to grow up
40 | bad day
41 | five things I like about myself
42 | festivities
43 | goodbye maya
44 | preparing the haunted classroom
45 | bangtan high's spring festival
46 | finally
47 | the president's house party pt.1
49 | go away
50 | changes
epilogue

48 | the president's house party pt.2

225 21 5
By hoblivious

J U N G K O O K

"Come on, Jungkook! Just one song, and we'll leave you alone."

There was a karaoke area in the veranda, where a small group of students were either busy singing, listening, or clapping their hands. Some were even dancing, such as Hoseok.

"He sings like an angel." My brother said out of nowhere. I groaned, not liking the sudden attention.

"Oh, really?" A female voice resonated right as the music ended. "Sing with me."

I had no time to react as she pulled me towards her, leading us to the singers' spot. Namjoon cheered while a guy I didn't know gave each of us a mic.

"Choose the song." He said right after.

I addressed a confused look with the girl, to which she answered with a smirk.

"Do you like ballads?"

"Ballads?" A drunken girl spat angrily, "It's a fucking party!"

"Shut up, Naeun!" The girl shouted back, causing the said Naeun to storm inside. Some of her friends followed her, leaving only a few of us. "Anyway. So, ballads?"

The brown-haired girl looked at me, waiting for an answer. We shared the same height, meaning she'd look me straight in the eye quite easily.

"Ugh, sure." I mumbled, willing to finish whatever was going on.

"Ballad it is. By the way, I'm Kimhee."

I bobbed my head. "Jungkook."

"Alright, Jungkook. Let's kill it!" She winked at me.

Suddenly, the first notes of Sung Sikyung's In the street played, and the beginning of its lyrics appeared on the small karaoke machine. Thank God those hanging in the veranda were drunk. Otherwise, I wouldn't be doing this.

R E A D E R

My heart skipped a beat when I saw Jungkook standing next to some girl. A gorgeous one, to say the least.

They were singing, stealing glances at each other from time to time.

I wasn't sure there was a reason for me to be jealous, but I was. I felt the same way I did on his birthday party, although this girl was probably nothing like Dayeun.

Still, seeing him enjoying the party with a stranger when we didn't even cross path yet made me uneasy.

Ew, I hate being like that!

"Where the hell were you?" Jieun appeared from nowhere as Miria jumped on my back, causing me to move away. "Solange's waiting for us. She wants to play a game!"

In no time, I was dragged to a corner where Solange, Hyemon, and other students I didn't know were sitting in a circle, around an empty bottle.

"You're here!" Our friend exclaimed as she clapped her hands. "Let's get started."

Truth or dare, a party classic. I wasn't a big fan of this game, but I hoped it would help me forget about the singing pair over there. I could still see them from where I was, but I forced myself not to watch.

"Your turn, Y/n."

I sighed, not even trying to understand why I should be starting. In a swift movement, I spined the bottle. When it stopped, all eyes fell upon an unfamiliar boy sitting on the right. Our gaze met, causing me to blush due to the sudden attention. He looked as embarrassed as I.

"Uh, truth or dare?" I asked

He answered right away. "Dare."

I nodded, scanning the crowded room in search of an entertaining challenge. As a stupid idea came to me, a mischievous smile crept up my face.

"Pretend to be a cat and ask at least five people to pet you."

Of course, the boy accepted. Actually, he did pretty well. He was kind of attractive, so it wasn't hard for him to find consenting students, mostly females. In the end, he only had one person left.

In utter silence, he walked towards me and kneeled down. He then arched his body, acting like a cat. "Pet me." He said, meowing in the process.

I couldn't help but explode in laughter as no situation was as cringeworthy as that one. However, I gave in, caressing the top of his head, earning disgusting purrs from him.

Once the game was over, the same guy approached me as I made my way to the kitchen, eager to taste more of Yoongi's squad creations. I had no reason to refuse, not to mention he was really fun to hang out with.

"I knew you'd come for more." The self-proclaimed chief smirked as he saw me. "And you brought another gourmet with you." He winked at the boy I came with.

"You know the way to my heart." the latter joked

Yoongi wasted no time, showing us a plate of various appetizers. "Help yourselves. And Eunwoo, I expect you to be as honest as Y/n."

"So you're the infamous Y/n!" Said Eunwoo exclaimed as he picked a spicy cod fishcake. "I'm a friend of Namjoon and Yoongi." He smiled, speaking as if we had just met.

"Ugh!" I sighed in content after one bite "Sorry, why infamous?"

"Because your boyfriends keeps talking about you whenever I'm with his brother."

⍣ ❁ ⁂ ٭

Three hours had already passed when I finally met with Jungkook who was quietly sitting on the deserted veranda. The karaoke session had been over for half an hour now, but I noticed him hanging on his own.

Eventually, I got a hold of him.

With a light pat on his back, I surprised him. He didn't budge, but he still managed to turn around to see who dared trouble his meditative state.

"Hey you." he muttered

I greeted back, confused with the lack of enthusiasm. It seemed like I was the only one getting excited over seeing each other.

However, I decided not to mention it. "I was looking for you."

He sneered, obviously doubtfulL. "Right, you were."

"What?"

Jungkook shrugged. "I have been looking for you. You seemed quite busy yourself."

"Funny, that's also what I thought when I saw you having the time of your life with your singing partner."

Glancing at his thighten jaw, I could tell he was growing angry.  I couldn't care less though, since he refused to even look at me.

"Yeah, as much as you had fun with Eunwoo sitting on your lap."

I chuckled in disbelief. "No, you're not making a big deal out of it. It was some stupid dare. He had to act like a cat and—"

This time, his upper body turned as he finally decided to face me. His brown orbs stared at me with disgust. "Don't. You don't owe me anything."

"Why would you say that? I haven't done anything wrong!"

"I mean, we never defined our relationship... I can't blame you."

I pursed my lips, beyond frustrated with the boy's attitude. "What are you saying?"

"We're not a couple. So, do as you please."

"Oh, really? Is that all you have to say after telling me how much you couldn't get me out of your head?"

Jungkook shrugged, averting his eyes from mine. "I didn't lie, but—"

"You know what? Save it." I cut him off, not in the mood for this. "We can never be sure of anything with you! You're hot, then you're cold. Make up your freaking mind and stop being a proud douche!"

『 ❁ ✾ ❃ ❋ 』

Enjoy the miscommunication trope AND the mala fide you guys 💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 1K 32
Summary: Confirming you were dating the famous Min Suga of BTS, you knew you were bound to make some enemies. But what you didn't expect was to be cu...
982K 17K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
869K 34.5K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2K 455 25
"It's hard to believe that all I felt for you were nothing but shreds of a fake reality." :: :: KSJ | ©__chososimp 2021√