Bound By Hatred Dark Loki (En...

By Alexaaneli

Warnings- cussing and violence later on and smut Will be 18+ It's been 3 years since Violet Skye been on miss... More

Prologue
Loki
God, I Hate Him Already
Would You Have?
Stay

No Strings Attached

84 4 2
By Alexaaneli

Warnings-Smut and explicit language

Songs for this Chapter are-

Memories by Conan gray

In the beginning it will be a slow burn but after this chapter, there will be more Loki!

"Easy Castle." I huff as he throws me onto his bed.

"I thought you like it rough." He smirks.

"Just shut up and do me already." I smirk.

His eyes turned to a different shade of black and he wraps his arm around my throat.

"I'm in charge in here. You got that?" He deadpans.

I hesitantly nod as i don't like to submit.

"Say it." He smirks as i groan.

"Fine." I grit.

He smirks in satisfaction.

"Good Girl." He whispers before ripping my shirt off.

"Hey! I don't have a under shirt underneath." I arch an eyebrow.

"Relax, you can borrow one of mine." He says nonchalantly as he unbutton my pants.

He takes his shirt off, revealing 100 percent pure muscle.

I sit up and i unbutton the first button of his pants as i look at him in the eyes.

He caresses my cheek, I pull his boxers down relieving him sprung free.

He lets out a grunt as i take all of him at once.

He wraps my hair with his hands into a ponytail and he starts to thrust into my mouth.

"So fucking warm." He groans.

I know what exactly Frank Castle likes and vice versa, We've been using each other for the past year to fill the voids of a loss of the people we cared about.

He pulls out and orders me with his eyes over to the bed.

He unclips my bra and kisses me gently around my breast area then he trails his lips down till my panty line.

He pulls them down with his teeth.

"Spread em." He barks.

I spread my legs and his tongue dives right into my wet folds.

I throw my head back as i moan.

I move my hand down to tug on his hair for him to go deeper but he pushes my hand away.

"None of that, I know what you like." His voice vibrates against my skin.

"Then go deeper." I spit out.

I hate when he teases

He removes his tongue from me, I look up but before i knew it, I let out a cry of pleasure when he slams himself inside of me.

"You're going to piss me off." He says darkly as he thrusts roughly.

"I-I

"Finally you shut up." He smirks as he sees me rolling my eyes, letting my moans take over my talking.

I start to move my hips to meet his rhythm but he grips my hips still.

"If i wanted your help, I'd asked Sweetheart." He moans and chuckles at the same time.

"You're only being dominant for today." I roll my eyes.

"Hmm, you sure about that?" He smirks as thrusts hard.

"Y-Yes."

"I'm close!" I shout.

He catches my lips something we don't do during sex. His lips muffles my screams.

Or bringing them down to a minimum

"You're going to disturb the neighbors." He chuckles.

I nod as i grip his shoulders i sink my teeth into his flesh as my orgasm arrives and possesses over me.

Frank hisses and grunts at the same time as his climax arrives as well.

He rolls over and collapses on the bed, panting.

"Was that good for you?" He says after he catches his breath.

"Yea you?"

"Oh Yea." He chuckles.

I nod and i start to get up and gather my clothes to put them on.

"Ain't no one kicking you out, you know." He says as he crosses his arms back, resting his head against them.

"No sleepovers, Remember?" I remind him the rule.

This is purely sex, to fill our needs.

No strings attached

"Yea i remember." He huffs.

"Shirt please." I say nicely as i stick my hand out.

He grabs a clean shirt and throws it over to me instead of handing it to me.

"And they said chivalry is dead." I chuckle.

"You're such a fucking stick in the mud you know that!"

"Why cause i won't spend the night?" I chuckle.

"It's been 3 years." He deadpans.

Oh fuck here we go

"Don't." I warn him.

"He's the reason why you won't spend the night." He says.

"No i'm the reason, You know what this is. I made it very clear in the beginning and so did you." I arch an eyebrow.

"You're still hung up on a dead guy Violet, admit it."

"Watch your words Castle." I say each word slowly.

"Am i wrong? You still wear his black leather jacket, You're sleeping with a man who has similar qualities to him. A dark past, I remind you of him. You can't let him go." He exhales.

No, Correct, correct, correct and correct

"Oh yea what about you!" I turn it around him not ready to admit.

"What about me?" He nods.

"You're not the only one, filling a void. You were a coward to feel for Karen so you scared her off. You project some affection to me since you can't do it to her." I deadpan.

"Why cause i caressed you cheek?" He scoffs.

"We both have issues, It's better this way trust me." I say as i put the shirt on.

"Whatever you say goes."

"Thanks for the shirt." I say as i walk away, slamming the door behind me.

I groan as i turn back around and i walk back into the apartment.

"You know i don't need this right now! I had a shitty day and i only wanted to take my mind off things but you had to fucked that up!" I shout as i glare at him.

"I got in charge of babysitting Loki, Yea you heard that right, LOKI!!! and we begin tomorrow. So thanks for ruining my last day of peace with your stupid talk!" I flip him off before walking away.

"Violet hold up! Just wait. Just wait up for a minute." He says after me.

"What!" I frown.

"I'm sorry alright." He rubs my shoulders up and down.

I meet his eyes and i see sympathy and my frown softens a bit.

"Just don't bring him up again." I say softly.

"Alright." He smiles.

"I kick." I say without context.

"What?"

"I kick in my sleep and i like to take over the blankets." I deadpan and he chuckles.

"Sounds good to me." He nods.

"Just to be clear this will be a one time thing." I say sternly.

"Crystal."

I nod and i push past him, I take off my jacket and i set it gently on the chair and i take off my pants and i climb into his bed.

He climbs in and lays behind me.

"Night." I mumble.

"Sweet dreams V." He switches the lamp off and we go to sleep.

The next morning,

"Is my charge ready?" I ask Coulson.

He looks over to Guards putting a shock collar on Loki's neck.

"Just about." He says.

"So what do we have to do?" I say as i look at file.

"There's a list of things he has to complete. Tasks you could say. He finish those with good behavior then you'll certify him redeemed."

"And if he doesn't? If he tries to escape?" I ask.

"If he doesn't and he'll probably will try, You'll press this button and it will shock him." He says as he hands me the remote.

"But don't just do it for fun Violet." He frowns, knowing me too well.

"Fine." I sigh.

"If he fails? Will he go back to Asgard?" I arch an eyebrow and he nods.

"Yes."

"Well get the cell ready cause he's going back today, i'm sure of it." I say seriously.

"Don't be too sure." He says before walking away.

I walk over to Loki's cell "Hello Curtains, You ready to fail?" I smirk.

He arches an eyebrow to the nickname he looks down to his clothing and he shapeshifts to a different one.

"Now i am." He smirks as i roll my eyes.

"Let him out." I order one of the guards.

"You see this pretty remote, If you try to escape or you simply annoy me, I will-

SHOCK

Loki makes a face as i shock him for demonstration.

"Understand?" I muse.

"Bitch." He grits.

"Yes i am, So let's see first task.. Make mends with the people you hurt in new York." I read out loud.

He gives me a really look.

"Oh Geez this is going to take all fucking day." I sigh.

"C'mon let's go." I start to walk and he follows next to me.

"Could we get some breakfast first?"

"No." I deadpan.

"Wonderful."

Please comment and vote :)

Socials
Instagram @aneliwrites
Tik Tok @galexakcv3z
Spotify Playlist Galexa904

Other books you can read of mine while you wait for new chapter :)

Mafioso Rogers (Dark mafia Steve Rogers fanfic)
Fighting For Love (Dark Bucky Barnes)

Love in the Dark (Dark Steve Rogers)
Love in the light (sequel)

Invisible Chains (Dark Captain Hydra)
Dark obsession (OB)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 5.3K 40
After Y/N packed up her life in London, she ventured to New York after being offered an internship as an assistant to the one and only Tony Stark. L...
498K 10.6K 26
Y/n wasn't a hero, she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Being captured by hydra was not a walk in the park. This is my first fanfic, I...
24.2K 783 47
LokixFem!Reader It will contain A LOT of smut for all you naughty little sausages. It is also written with proper punctuation for people who HATE whe...
36K 1K 24
A Loki x Reader Fanfiction WARNING: Mature language included! If there will be any other potentially triggering scenes I will put warnings in front...