𝐁𝐄𝐆-ᴄᴏʙʀᴀ ᴋᴀɪ

By iiamsimp

During high school, you would always get a love interest. You'll want them to love you back, want them to sho... More

𝐁𝐄𝐆 ᴄᴀsᴛ
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬
𝟬𝟏.
𝟬𝟮.
𝟬𝟯.
𝟬𝟱.
𝟬𝟲.
𝟬𝟳.
𝟬𝟴
𝟬𝟵
𝟭𝟬.
𝟭𝟭.
𝟭𝟮.
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶
𝟭𝟯.

𝟬𝟰.

209 5 0
By iiamsimp

❝𝑵𝒆𝐰 𝒈𝐮𝒚 𝐠𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝐢𝒔 𝐚𝒔𝐬 𝒘𝐡𝒐𝐨𝒑.❞

"𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐋 got his ass whoop bad last night." Tiffany explained to her three friends.

"So, it was bad?" Demetri asks. "Yep." She replied popping the p. "Y'all pussies left him." Tiffany adds rolling her eyes.

"What do you expect me and Eli to do? I'm weaker than a toddler, and Eli here is too shy to say anything." Demetri says trying to defend himself.

Tiffany scoffed softly, turning her head to face October. "Some help please?"

"I mean, at least Tiffany did something. Well, she do know how to fight though." October says putting a finger up to her chin, looking up at the ceiling acting like she was thinking.

"Thanks for the help." Tiffany said sarcastically rolling her eyes. "I think Miguel just need more karate lessons, watch and see Miguel beat Kyler's ass—"

"Hey guys." Miguel greets the four, putting his stuff down next to him before sitting down. "Damn Miguel, you look like shit." Tiffany scrunched up her face.

"Oh thanks, I didn't notice." He replied rolling his eyes. "Tiffany was telling us what happened last night, so that means no more karate?" Demetri asks.

"I guess so." Miguel responded taking out his notebook and pencil. "Good, it's probably for the best. It was starting to boost your confidence." Demetri informs the boy.

"Isn't that a good thing?" Miguel asks, looking up at Demetri. Tiffany looked at Eli's paper, writing down whatever he wrote.

"She's smart, but she doesn't feel like doing any work. She knew October would've forced her to finish some type of work, and not just sit there on her phone.

"No. What has confidence ever gotten anybody except a black eye and their backpack thrown in the trash?" Demetri said, looking back down at his paper.

"Well, I thought it was kinda cool how you stood up to Kyler." Eli piped up, looking towards Miguel. "Yeah, I agree. But it wasn't a good idea to start a fight with him, when clearly you was outnumbered." Tiffany simply said shrugging her shoulders.

"Are you insane? Let me ask you. What is the best superpower anyone could have?" Demetri asked, his eyes darting around the group. "Super strength," Miguel answered quickly. "Wrong," Demetri replied. "Telepathy?" October tried. "Wrong. Invisibility. A distant second would be super speed to run away fast." Demetri answered. "Runaway from who?"

Tiffany turned around to see Kyler, and his idiotic friend Brucks, who was standing behind Eli with smirks. "Whom. It's the object of a preposition. Remember English class." Brucks corrected. Tiffany looked at Brucks weirdly, before shrugging her shoulders.

"We were just leaving," Miguel said, quickly grabbing his stuff, the boys doing the same. Tiffany and October, on the other hand, just stood out of their chair, glaring at Kyler. Kyler grabbed Eli by the back of his neck and pulled him to him.

"Hey, where you going? Oh, look at this freak." He said, making Brucks laugh. "What kind of girl would ever kiss this shit?" Kyler insulted, examining Eli's lip. "I would, now back off Kyler." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

Kyler pushed Eli away from him, Eli flew towards the group of teenagers who were glaring at Kyler.

Tiffany took ahold of Eli, pulling him behind her. She then gave Kyler a sarcastic smile. "Don't forget when I kicked you in the balls Kyler, I can do way worst." Tiffany spat.

"Don't make me tell Sam and her dad how much of an asshole you are." Tiffany adds, signaling the group to start walking.

Kyler eyes slightly widen, as he scoffed then rolled his eyes. "Whatever man, just get your loser friends out of here." He said.

"Wondering why you're even in a library, it's not like you can read." Tiffany mumbled, turning around to follow her friends.

Kyler grabbed Demetri's backpack. "Hey, you don't want this shit." He said, raising the bag over the trashcan. "No, come on. Not the trash." Demetri pleaded. Kyler shoved him back and dropped the bag in. "I just threw a yogurt in there."

"Now it's double-dip." Kyler mocked. Demetri pulled his backpack out and groaned seeing it was covered in yogurt. He slumped out of the room, making Tiffany scoffed.

"Are you that much of a pussy to bother kids that don't fight?" Tiffany asks, raising an eyebrow. "What'd you say?" Kyler says walking closer to Tiffany.

"You heard what I said." Tiffany raised her voice a bit louder, making a few eyes to turn their attention on them.

"Tiff, it's cool. Come on." Eli mumbled trying to get the girl to leave.

Kyler glared at the girl, slowly walking backwards nodding his head. Tiffany now had a satisfied smile on her face, while Miguel and October looked at the girl in awe.

Tiffany flipped her hair as she turned around, walking past the group. Who quickly looked at Kyler, then following the girl.

"That was cool." Miguel said catching up by her side. "About Demetri book bag having yogurt on it now?" She asks.

Miguel chuckled softly shaking his head no. "No, you sticking up for us." He said giving the girl his signature smile. "It's nothing much, that's what friends are supposed to do." Tiffany responded crossing her arms.

Miguel had a dorky grin on his face, as he looked at Tiffany. "You're such a dork." Tiffany laughed pushing Miguel's face away from hers with the palm of her hand.

𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 was now in Sam's room, on her bed as she scrolled on her phone. "Your boyfriends an ass." Tiffany says.

Sam furrowed her eyebrows at the girl. "What do you mean? Kyler is nice." Sam replied denying the fact. "He keep trying to bully my friends Sam, I recommend breaking up with him."

Sam stayed silently, sighing before speaking up. "I was in the library when he was bullying your friends."

"So, you can see how much of an asshole he is?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow, dropping her phone onto her stomach.

"I guess, but—" Tiffany held a hand up to Sam's face shaking her head. "No buts Sam, just take my advice."

Sam sighs softly, before getting up from her bed. "Fine, I'll try to break up with Kyler after our next date."

"Date? When is this date?" Tiffany asks using her elbows as support, sitting up. Sam slightly smiled. "Soon."

"Sam." Tiffany groaned out getting off of Sam's bed. "Okay, it would be soon and I'll do it then." Sam assures her.

"You better, if you don't I'll whoop you and Kyler ass." Tiffany warned, walking towards Sam's door. "Talk to you tomorrow?"

"Talk to you tomorrow."

𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐘 now laid in her own comfortable bed, laying on top of her white sheets. She was scrolling through Instagram, commenting on anything that her friends posted.

She then got a notification, making her sigh to see who had messaged her during her time. She seen the contact name to see if was Miguel.

She raised an eyebrow, quite surprise that the boy texted her. The two barely text, they would mostly talk in school.

Miguel(Miggy) 🥋🫶🏽
Hey Tiff

Tiff 😁💕
Hey Miguel

Miguel(Miggy) 🥋🫶🏽
My mom letting me do karate again!

Tiff 😁💕
That's cool.. and ur telling me bc??

Miguel(Miggy) 🥋🫶🏽
Bc ur my friend and I tell my friends my most exciting moments of my life

Tiff 😁💕
Oh

Tiff 😁💕
Cool
sᴇᴇɴ

Tiffany scrunched up her face, now seeing Miguel leaving her on seen. Then realizing she replied to him dryly.

"La cena de Tiffany está lista!" Tiffany's mother yelled, she sighed softly getting out of bed. Throwing her phone onto it before leaving out her room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
463K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...