Inseparable

Par thealphafemalepr

''What are you looking at?'' "Nothing I'm just stunned by how beautiful you are" "stop the nonsense" I say an... Plus

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 21

94 4 0
Par thealphafemalepr

"This place's about to blow"

think.

"Well, Eliza, take half of them and go this way, the rest with me." We split in two and go in different directions. I told her to warn others to be ready come inside when they see soldiers coming out.It's a big camp with barbed wire around it. There was no way to get in. What would Apollo do? He'd think smart. I open my big leather bag and take out a pair of military clothes. some such case. I put my clothes and a hat down that is over my eyes so that they cannot be seen. I walk slowly, every step more anxiety. Each step more fear. I reach the gate. It is a huge white door with red and blue details in the shape of a rhombus. There stand two muscular men with big guns in their hands. They come near me. I cough and make my voice heavier to sound like a man.

"We want to see Mr. Brad" I say and he takes off his sunglasses. He looks me up and down.

"area identity?" he says and I freeze. I'm doing what I'm looking for while he unlocks the gate. He looks at me. I look at him.

"It's somewhere in between" I say and continue to fake search. This indignant guy pulls my bag and searches. My chance. I run in. I pack my backpack and send him kisses

"Send love to your wife beloved" I say and run more. I enter a building. I lock it. A bunch of soldiers try to unlock it. I hold the door. It's ready to break. I run up some wooden steps and break a window for distraction. I hide in a closet. Many sounds are heard. Footsteps, gunshots. I close my mouth so that even my breathing is not heard.

"Turn around, she escaped, quickly to the back yard" they all run out. I come out of my hiding place and try to observe this room. It reminds me of something. This room in comparison. I leave the room and see a carpeted hallway. In there were photos of Apollo's family on the walls. Suddenly a door opens behind me

"Let's see what someone can find in his house" he says and pulls me inside

''Nothing special Hermes'' I say with a bitchy look

"How did you call me?" he says and raises his eyebrow

"Hermes, isn't that what they call you?" I say and cross my arms.

"How? I mean how-"

"I know everything, so shut up and let's talk" I motion for him to sit down. I am sitting cross-legged and looking at him

"Will you do me a favor, sit down? I have a very full schedule and I'm very busy," I say ironically. He laughs.

''So what did you want us to say?''

''How are you?''

"Are you kidding me Perez?"

"No, I just want to know how you are."

"im fine i guess" I go near him.

''Hermes, I know we were friends'' I say and look at him with a wicked expression.He tried to hug me but i pulled.

"Sofia, you and I are invincible"

"Hermes, I want to stay here with you" the time passes. He looks me in the eyes and tries to start a conversation.

"Just shut up and tell me how to kill Apollo" I say and go near him. He goes to find a gun,i run up to him and kick him.

''Poor guy''i say and laugh

"But? I thought you wanted to?" I take a step back. I raise my eyebrow.

"No, uh, I was just buying time for your whole camp to be bombed by my hell boy''

"What do you mean?" he says and looks out the window.

Say goodbye to luxury fucking piece of shit

''three two one, BOOM'' he looks at me with a worried look.An explosion.I jump out of the window and everything is black.

Bye life,i knew this moment  would come.My end

 my body. Someone caught me.

''how you doin love?''says none other than Apollo and smirks.

"Stop the nonsense Apollo"

''Oh my God-'' he says leaving me and sticking me to a broken wall. He runs his hand through his hair and looks left and right.

"What happened to you?" I say and look at him scared

"I just love when you say my name"

"Then I'll say it more often,Apollo" he smiles as I emphasize his name in my sentence. Nothing can spoil this peaceful moment. Peaceful moment. Like this Andromaches with Hector before the great battle of his mythical Troy,Homer epic. Everyone is happy that we achieved our goal. Everyone is in front and celebrating our victory with slogans and laughter. Suddenly I feel a pain.I move further.Another pain in the leg.I bend down to see and catch it.Blood everywhere.Blood on the leg.Blood on the hand.

"Apollo" I shout and the whole army turns and looks at me. He runs quickly over me. I turn and see a man in the smoke. I can't make out who it is. It's very foggy. Fires, smoke.

"Ah look what lonely people" says a familiar voice. He walks and comes closer

"Look, my dear sister" says the voice and I understand the voice immediately. The figure of my sister appears.

"You bitch" Apollo says and goes to shoot her. I put my hand on the gun and motion for him to put it down. She laughs

"What the-? The big boss takes orders from just a normal person?" she says and laughs again.

"Too bad she's not just a  normal person" he says and I lose my mind. What does he mean? It makes sense to me that we'll talk later. I turn back to my sister. Another figure appears. Brad. Well he didn't die.

"While you were trying to get in, you made a big mistake"

"And what is this?" I say

"bring them" he says to Brad and drags the bodies of Axel and Eliza, unconscious, beaten, injured.

"you motherfuckers, traitors, cowards, GIVE THEM BACK" shouts Apollo and raises his weapon again. This time I raise it too, along with the whole army. 300 men and 200 women have their weapons pointed at them the 4 people.

"Well, we'll make a deal," says Isabella, knowing that Apollo hates them.

"I'll give you the two useless ones but you'll leave the throne of the Mafia to me " Apollo laughs

"I have to say that this joke is one of the best you've ever done" he says and continues to laugh

''Because there is no Mafia without me, sweetheart'' He had a good answer to say.

"Okay then I'm going to kill them completely" Brad says and lights a lighter.

''just go to hell you son of a bitch-'' Apollo says and shoots Brad about 4 times. My sister didn't do anything just watch. She started running. No one followed her because of the chief's orders.

"Pick him up and put him in the car"

"Did he die?" I say and look at him. He looks down because of my height and says

''you will choose this'' he says and hugs me. The landscape is tragic. Dead bodies everywhere, a bunch of fires and burnt walls and a demolished building.

As soon as we got back to the house I saw Brad's body being carried downstairs. I followed them. Suddenly someone pressed a button and let the elevator go further down into the basement. The door opens and I see a multitude of bars. It's dungeons to be exact. .Renovated .One throws Brad in and they leave.I'm sitting there.Suddenly he wakes up.

"Tous les Mêmes, fuck Apollo" he says and knocks on a railing. After a few hours he realizes that I'm here.

''What are you doing here?''

''nothing''

''nothing?''

''Yes''

"Do you remember when we used to play hide and seek, when Ap- jaxon I mean always found me and let you win"

"No, because I don't have my memory," I say

"Oh yes, you know since then he was in love with you" at this I blush. I feel lucky

"You know, he couldn't have a good relationship with either Natasha or Meryl, he was always thinking about you"

''who are they?''

"some crazy exes of him" I just nod. A sound is heard. A lock unlocks

"I see you have welcomed our guest dear"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

741K 64.5K 36
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
41.2K 1.1K 18
One being a poor 19 year old, calm and quiet, student The other a 23 year old, hot tempered, CEO what happens when their paths cross and Minho decide...
36K 748 48
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...
Riptide Par V

Roman pour Adolescents

316K 8.1K 114
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...