𝖠 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖠𝗍 𝖧𝗈...

Od fentanylconnoisseur

̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ Claude is a peaceful man. He gets up, he works, he has tea time with his daughter, he works, s... Více

Prologue
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3
ᴺᵒᵗ ᵃ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ
ᵁᵖᵈᵃᵗᵉ
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9
ɴᴇᴡ ᴡᴍᴍᴀᴘ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄ
ᴼᵁᴵᶜᴷ Qᵁᴱˢ ᴮᴱᶠᴼᴿᴱ ᶜᴴ ¹⁰
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12
ʰⁱᵃᵗᵘˢ ᵃⁿⁿᵒᵘⁿᶜᵉᵐᵉⁿᵗ
ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 13

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

1.2K 44 19
Od fentanylconnoisseur

━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

A/N: Since most people in the (sort of) refugee house had left for other trouble-free-places, there were a lot more chances to charge my phone 💃✊
Also, as I am writing this, it's 1 am, dark, and am quite a distance away from where I'm exactly staying because my bitch ass stomach said 'fuck you lmao', and apparently, our bathroom privileges were taken away and I had to use the one which I mentioned was quite far away. So I walked here alone, thinking I'd be okay on my own. Obviously I'm not 🗿(🤡)

━━☆・*。
 ・゜+.
°。+

Athanasia was determined. She searched through every compartment, her focus was on finding a certain boy with glasses in clothes far too big for him, and a redhead. Of course, not without dragging Lucas, who would complain every 30 seconds, along with her.

Then finally–

'Ah ha!' Athanasia mentally exclaimed.

The two boys in front of her looked at them. The said redhead's mouth was full of sweets, yet he managed to mutter a 'hello'. The other boy, who was none other than Harry Potter himself, followed his new found friend and gave them a nervous 'hello'.

Before Athy could reply, Lucas peeked over her shoulders. His eyes turned bored as soon as he saw the two boys, who looked confused about the head that had just suddenly appeared. "Wha-" Athy attempted to question him, but he interrupted her saying "So this is what you spent all that time looking for?" Which was followed by a light punch from Athanasia. Which fortunately, went unnoticed by the others. Athanasia muttered a hush, clearing her throat she spoke.

"I apologise for my friend's behaviour just now. Do you mind if we sit here? The rest of the compartments are full.." She said, 'please say yes, please say yes, please say ye–'

"I don't mind.. What do you think, Ron?" Harry asked, with an innocent expression. Ron, mouth still half full with candies, nodded. "Sure" He finished eating the last bit of candy in his mouth, while he did, Athanasia sat down on the other side of the compartment, patting the space next to her indicating Lucas's seat. Lucas groaned, and went to sit next to her.

Ron, whose mouth was now free from candy, introduced himself.

"I'm Ron Weasley, and the guy next to me is Harry Potter!" He said, with a bit of an excited tone at the end.

Athanasia smiled at his positivity, "Athanasia De Obelia," She offered a handshake to both of them, which they accepted. "And this is Lucas.." She paused, looking at Lucas. Who seemed to get her reason for stopping, "Just Lucas." He attempted to 'explain', not letting his bored expression fade. At the same time, folding his arms, leaning towards the back of his seat.

Athanasia sighed at his actions. And turned to Ron and Harry, "I've heard of the name 'Harry Potter' before, are you perhaps well known in the wizarding world?" She asked them, attempting to put on an ignorant expression. Harry looked unsure, blushing a bit at the 'well known' part. Ron, though, immediately nodded. "Absolutely!" He exclaimed, "He defeated the most feared dark wizard in living memory when he was just a baby, after all!"

Athanasia grinned, thinking it was cute how Ron tells the reason behind Harry's fame. Though, she would've expected Ron to use 'most feared wizard of all time' instead, as he did most of the time in the movies and perhaps, books. Lucas could only mentally cringe at the 'most feared dark wizard'.

"That's so cool! I can imagine how many people say 'Are you really?' Everytime you introduced yourself" Athanasia expressed, Ron flinched a bit at the second part, Harry chuckled a bit. "I guess.. After all, surely I'd know my own identity."

Athanasia nodded, with a humourous expression. "Exactly!"

Just then, a girl with extremely bushy hair appeared near the compartment door. She seemed to be looking for something. Making her way near the group, she spoke, "Excuse me, have you seen a toad? A boy named Neville's lost one..". The said boy appeared behind her, looking nervous for his lost toad.

"Don't think I have.." Athanasia replied, in a calm tone. But she was cheering mentally at the fact that she had met all three of the golden trio.

She then saw Neville's sad expression, deciding to meddle into the storyline a bit for the sake of one of her favourite characters, she began speaking, "But, I do know a spell that might help"

Hermione turned curious, wondering what spell she was talking about and looked forward to learning it if it worked. Athanasia smiled at Hermione's curiosity and need to learn, so she said "Well, if you'll excuse me.." She held out her hands "Accio Neville's toad!" The toad jumped out of nowhere and right into her open hands, she went over to Neville, who looked astonished at numerous things. Wandless magic, spell casting, and his toad! Hermione looked equally astonished, if not, even more astonished for the same reasons as Neville.

Handing him his toad, Athanasia went back to her seat. She glanced at Lucas, who looked to be trying his best not to laugh at the surprised expressions everyone in the compartment had.

"..." She realised then, but didn't get the chance to explain for Hermione did not waste any time to start asking questions.

"That was wandless magic! How did you– And that spell! It usually takes a lot of time to master it, how did you learn that in such a small amount of time!? And– " Hermione stopped, she couldn't move, for some reason. Almost as if she was frozen, she looked over to her hands which were on the shoulders of the girl who had just performed the said wandless magic, the girl looked to be taken by surprise at her actions. Making her feel guilty for her behaviour, "I- I'm sorry for the sudden questions! And.. " She felt that she could now move, looking at the boy near the girl she had suddenly jumped with questions, she flinched when she made eye contact with him. It was like he would break her hands if she didn't take them off the girl soon. She looked around to see if anyone saw that, it seemed like no one did.

Hermione didn't waste any time taking her hands off the girl's shoulders. Just as she did, the girl in front of her let out a laugh.

Hermione looked confused, part of her was relieved because it seemed that her laugh lifted the mood up a bit.

The girl spoke, still laughing a bit, "I'm sorry, it's just that, that was the first time I had gotten such a reaction from performing wandless magic." She seemed to stop laughing. Still smiling, she introduce herself. "My name is Athanasia De Obelia, and you are?"

Hermione calmed down, "Right, I apologise for not introducing myself sooner. I am Hermione Granger, and.. Forgive me if I made you uncomfortable with my actions!" She said, guilt written all over her face.

Athanasia shook her head, "It's fine! I'm sure you were just surprised, I did hear that wandless magic is quite rare."

"It is! But you did it so easily.." Ron, who was quiet throughout the whole conversation before and after Neville's toad, finally decided to speak. "Plus, the way you cast that spell was also really cool!" His expression turned into one of amazement. "Yes, what Ron said..!" Harry added, trying to support his friend as well as express his amazement.

Athanasia's cheeks turned into light red, compliments were sure nice.

"Thank you for your compliments, I'll practice even harder to not let your impression of me down." Athanasia said in a determined voice. "Oh right– would you like to take a seat? The train's moving quite fast, wouldn't want you to fall down"

Hermione thought for a moment, "I suppose you're right, what about you, Neville?" She turned to the boy beside her, who flinched a bit hearing his name and seeing the heads that turned to him waiting for his answer, "Um.. I think it would be better if I get Trevor back to his cage... I'll see you all when we get off though" He said quietly, but loud enough for them to hear.

Athanasia looked disappointed, but sighed as the compartment would be pretty full if both of them sat.

After saying his goodbyes, Neville left. Hermione went to take a seat beside Athanasia. She was still wary of the boy beside Athanasia, but decided that she was just imagining things.

After acquainting themselves, Ron continued to eat his sweets, Harry assisting from time to time. Lucas slept, which Harry was thankful for. Everytime he made eye contact with the hazel eyed boy, he always flinched or felt sudden chills, making him immediately want to look away. Hermione and Athanasia, on the other hand, started talking about spells. Then, after going through numerous spells, Hogwarts.

(A/N: Before any of you comment on why Hermione didn't say anything about Harry being Harry Potter, notice how I said 'After'? I think it's safe to assume that I skipped through the introductions. Shouldn't it also be safe to assume that Hermione did comment on it, but I just didn't write it?)

"Oh– What house would you like to get sorted in?" Hermione asked, Athanasia paused, then replied, "I haven't thought about that.. What about you?" She asked, she knew Hermione ended up in Gryffindor in the original Harry Potter, but you just never know if something unexpected happens.

Hermione smiled, "Well, I do like Gryffindor a lot. Ravenclaw, I think, would suit me quite a bit too. I'm not sure about the other houses, though.."

Athanasia nodded, she turned to the two boys seated on the opposite of where they sat.

"What about you guys?" She asked them, Ron let out a 'hm?', then realised he was being asked something. "Well, my whole family has been in Gryffindor, I'm expected to be in Gryffindor as well."

Athanasia frowned a bit. Why should a child have to be in a certain house just because his family had been in that house? It sounded unfair, she seriously didn't get these house prejudices.

"I see.. And you, Harry?"

Harry gave them a clueless look. Athanasia seemed to get it, "Well, I suppose we'll find out when we get to Hogwarts" Athanasia gave him a small smile, which Harry returned along with a nod.

Shortly after, Hermione suggested everyone change into their robes. Seeing as she already had her's on, she offered to show Athanasia where she can change as the boys in the compartment had yet to change themselves.

Harry's eyes looked like they'd pop out when he saw that Lucas had already changed. He swore Lucas was wearing normal clothes before. For god's sake, he only looked away for about thirteen seconds!

He glanced at Ron, who was already looking at Lucas with a shocked look on his face.

Ron pointed at Lucas, who just raised his brow. "What?" He asked the two of them. Of course he knew what they were all wide eyed about, he just wanted to tease them.

"You– Ho— But you–.." Ron found himself unable to make out a sentence.

Lucas smirked, kids. He was surely gonna have fun teasing them with unfamiliar magic.

━━━━━★. *・。゚✧⁺

Words: 1906

Date published: 13/05/23

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

71.7K 2.6K 46
❝𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤 𝕚𝕥!❞ The name literally says it all! It's instagram with some plot and some weird stuff, with a whole lot of chaos and occasiona...
147K 2.8K 49
[ COMPLETED ] collection of oneshots/short stories ( a few chapters )/ headcanons! may include lucas x athanasia/ felix x lilian fluff - spoiler fre...
91.1K 1.8K 41
What if Sirius had a daughter? What if they met after the dementer attack? How will Harry fight the war with more than the golden trio for company? W...
85.9K 2.7K 49
"If you know too much...you will become too difficult to control" Alessia Nott discovers her newfound abilities, which are destined to save the Wizar...