FORCE MARRIED // HOONSUK

By SakuraKm4

«i don't like you at first but now, I can't even lose you for a second » -pjh More

CHARACTER
1
2
3
4
5
6
Note
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
NOTICE
HI
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
Short Chapter
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
👋👋
hii
38
39
hiii
40
41
42
The End
New

35

636 31 2
By SakuraKm4

                               ~°~

||• 3AM•||

"jihoonie...." Jihoon woke up by someone shaked his hand softly. he rubbed his eyes before they fully opened as he saw Hyunsuk is sitting next to him while pouting. Jihoon hurry got up before he cupped Hyunsuk's cheeks.

"Baby?why did you awake?"

Hyunsuk wiped his tears as he looks at Jihoon. The older feel so worry at the sudden action of his pregnant wife. He hugged Hyunsuk before rubbed his back.

"what happened?are you hungry?"

"no ji ji...i...i have a bad dream"

Hyunsuk sobbing louder after he responded to jihoon. the korean man pulled hyunsuk closed to his chest as he made him sit on his laps even hyunsuk gain more weight due to his tummy.

"it's okay baby, forget it! it's just a dream!hmm?i'm here for you"

jihoon kissed hyunsuk's forhead before he mumbles sweet lullaby for hyunsuk. the younger suprise st his actions because he never hear jihoon sing before. his voice is so sweet and soft which made hyunsuk's eyes getting weaker and weaker and finally he is alseep again. jihoon made hyunsuk sleep comfortably before lays down next to him and hugged him close to his body.

"my poor baby..."

||• morning •||

"guys,i think we should do this by ourselves for jihoon hyung!i want him to have times for hyunsuk more as we all know that hyunsuk is already seven months pregnant already " jaehyuk put his laptop on the table in front of asahi who is enjoying his anime and didn't even bother to notice jaehyuk's appearance. jungwhan nodded.

"i was about to talk with you guys too!i want him to take care of hyunsuk hyung more because he is the father and the husband!no one can understand hyunsuk hyung more than him" saying that,haruto got up and pats jungwhan's head as he giggling at him.

"wow!junwhan ahh!you really a gentleman!"

"and you too haruto!you should take care of yedam even more because his condition is not really in good term yet" jaehyuk added.
haruto walked towards jaehyuk and put his arms arounds his shoulders.

"my damie baby?i already take good care of him before i came here because you know?my baby always come first!"

he said that and made a seat next to asahi on the sofa.

"i also just drove him to hospital yesterday to take his medicine"

"anyway,i heard that doyoung and his mom arw going to visit hyunsuk today?" asahi take his attention aways from his anime and looks at jungwhan with jaehyuk but the two just shrugged off their shoulders.

"i don't know about it either!maybe jeongwoo might know because he work with doyoung"

jungwhan replied.

||• the villa •||

"come on baby! slowly" jihoon helped hyunsuk to sit on the sofa as the same time their bell rang. hyunsuk looks at jihoon.

"i will go get the door" he said and made his way towards the door. the door begin opened and revealed hyunsuk's mom with doyoung and yoshi also.

"wow!that's great to see you guys here"

jihoon spoke after he broke the hug with mrs.choi.

"we came to visit hyunsuk,where is he?"

"he is inside,come in"

jihoon helped mrs.choi to get her things and guides them inside.

"baby,look who's here?"

jihoon announced with smiled on his face. hyunsuk feels so happy like a baby after see his mom.

"mommmmm"

"ahh,hyunsukie!stay there baby! it's dangerous"

his mom hurry come to hyunsuk before her son make a move. yoshi and doyoung help jihoon to take the things to the kitchen.

"i miss you so much!where is doyoungie?"

"probably with jihoon!aww,hyunsukie,you're become someone's mama now"

his mom pinched his cheeks as hyunsuk smiled happily as they chitchat to each other.

||• in the kitchen •||

"hyung,what are you cooking?"

doyoung who is watching jihoon cooks,asked as he saw the food seems so tasty.

"it's your brother's favourite food!"

"mom told me hyunsuk hyung really like kimbap!"

jihoon smiled.

"he is" saying that,he feed doyoung with a small cut of kimbap as doyoung give him thumb up .

"wow! it's so delicious"

jihoon chuckle at him.

"ahh,i already wash the vegetables!"

yoshi came in with fresh vegetables in his hands.

"thank you yoshi!"

"no problems!where is yedam?i didn't see him!"

yoshi looks around trying to find the younger as doyoung nodded.

"he might be upstairs sleeping,the doctor told him to get enough sleep"

after jihoon said, there's footsteps coming down stairs and that's yedam, yawning.

"morning hyung"

"morning yedam"

"oh,you guys are here too? morning "

yedam looks at yoshi who is smiling at him and also doyoung who is just waving his hand cutely at yedam.

"morning boss!"

"it's not at the company,doyoung ahh!just call me yedam hyung"

yedam rubbed doyoung's hair as he chuckled. doyoung just laughed at it.

"oh yedam,haruto called me early in the morning to say that he will be here in the afternoon because he miss you alots"

jihoon wiggle his eyebrows to tease yedam as the younger giggling at his boyfriend cuteness.

"he acts like he didn't see me for a year!"

saying that all of them laugh at yedam's stamen.

||• meanwhile •||

"this way?"

junwhan asked jaehyuk as two of them are in front of the way him and jihoon saw Sam yesterday. jaehyuk nodded.

"yeah but it looks like the path it's so difficult for car to drive in"

"don't worry!i got you"

after said that,jungwhan made his way to other path which a different path but it's easier to get into the province .

"it's his car"

jaehyuk pointed at the car in front of a house made from wood. they got off the car and dress like a ninja.they made sure that Sam is not here before made their way to the house.

knock knock

the door begin opened and revealed an old lady,dress like people in accent time, smiling at them.

"hello handsome boys,what do you need?you can tell me"

jungwhan and jaehyuk looked at each other before jaehyuk decided to ask the old lady.

"hello m'mam,i came here because i want to ask some reason!is it okay for you?"

the old lady looks at them confused and curiosity at the same but then she just nodded her head as jaehyuk smiled at jungwhan.

"anything you want to know,young man"

Continue Chapter 36

hello guys, this story gonna end soon💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 331 13
You are a member in the losers club They like you You like them The others know But you don't *Swearing Warning*
23K 1.5K 48
"I never afraid to shoot people's head but why am I afraid of losing you?"-Watanabe Haruto -completed-
Choice By :)

Fanfiction

1.7K 160 12
"It's either you stay or leave, I don't care" War didn't even spare a glance to him "I'm not someone who can give you everything but I will give all...
8.7K 377 12
"You never know what you have until you lose it, and once you lost it, you can never get it back".