35

~°~

                               ~°~

||• 3AM•||

"jihoonie...." Jihoon woke up by someone shaked his hand softly. he rubbed his eyes before they fully opened as he saw Hyunsuk is sitting next to him while pouting. Jihoon hurry got up before he cupped Hyunsuk's cheeks.

"Baby?why did you awake?"

Hyunsuk wiped his tears as he looks at Jihoon. The older feel so worry at the sudden action of his pregnant wife. He hugged Hyunsuk before rubbed his back.

"what happened?are you hungry?"

"no ji ji...i...i have a bad dream"

Hyunsuk sobbing louder after he responded to jihoon. the korean man pulled hyunsuk closed to his chest as he made him sit on his laps even hyunsuk gain more weight due to his tummy.

"it's okay baby, forget it! it's just a dream!hmm?i'm here for you"

jihoon kissed hyunsuk's forhead before he mumbles sweet lullaby for hyunsuk. the younger suprise st his actions because he never hear jihoon sing before. his voice is so sweet and soft which made hyunsuk's eyes getting weaker and weaker and finally he is alseep again. jihoon made hyunsuk sleep comfortably before lays down next to him and hugged him close to his body.

"my poor baby..."

||• morning •||

"guys,i think we should do this by ourselves for jihoon hyung!i want him to have times for hyunsuk more as we all know that hyunsuk is already seven months pregnant already " jaehyuk put his laptop on the table in front of asahi who is enjoying his anime and didn't even bother to notice jaehyuk's appearance. jungwhan nodded.

"i was about to talk with you guys too!i want him to take care of hyunsuk hyung more because he is the father and the husband!no one can understand hyunsuk hyung more than him" saying that,haruto got up and pats jungwhan's head as he giggling at him.

"wow!junwhan ahh!you really a gentleman!"

"and you too haruto!you should take care of yedam even more because his condition is not really in good term yet" jaehyuk added.
haruto walked towards jaehyuk and put his arms arounds his shoulders.

"my damie baby?i already take good care of him before i came here because you know?my baby always come first!"

he said that and made a seat next to asahi on the sofa.

"i also just drove him to hospital yesterday to take his medicine"

"anyway,i heard that doyoung and his mom arw going to visit hyunsuk today?" asahi take his attention aways from his anime and looks at jungwhan with jaehyuk but the two just shrugged off their shoulders.

"i don't know about it either!maybe jeongwoo might know because he work with doyoung"

jungwhan replied.