The End

hyunsuk is finally welcome home, the home he used to stay here,the home where he got all the love from

hyunsuk is finally welcome home, the home he used to stay here,the home where he got all the love from. he smiled at the sgin in front of him before he can see jihoon kneel down in front of him then took his hands in his. he smiled at hyunsuk.

"welcome my baby!!we finally together again" hyunsuk pinched jihoon's cheeks.

"you really arganized the house so well"

"hyunsuk hyungggggg" hyunsuk looks upstairs and see yedam is running to his way with haruto behind him. once he is in front of hyunsuk,his eyes shading tears.

"omg,yedamie!why are you crying?"

"hyuhsuk hyung" yedam's lips curved into upside down like a kid before he pushed jihoon onto the floor made jihoon whined in pain because his butt hit the floor so hard.

"where have you been?i miss you so much!!where is my nephew?" yedam looks at choiyun as he smiled.

"omg,he is the cutest!" jihoom got up and walked towards yedam as he is glaring at the younger.

"i know you're excited to meet them again but at least you don't have to push me hard like this!my butt gonna get bruise "

"lol,sorry not sorry" yoshi helped to pushed hyunsuk's wheelchair and help him to sit on the sofa while asahi take choiyun to play at the garden because he doesn't want the kid to hear the things which can make him feel truama.

"so,can you tell us where have you been these five years?" jaehyuk started. hyunsuk nodded.

"well, during the accident,zen knew what's wrong with the car. after the car crashes into the bus,zen told me to escape before the car explode. i only can helped myself and choiyun as zen is stuck in the driver seater also i broke my legs when the car crashed with the bus. i tried to crewed outside and far aways as i tried to hold choiyun in my hands. i see zen smiled at me one last time,i want to help but i can't. as i see that the car will explode soon and if i still stay there,i will effect me and choiyun so,i decided to jump into the river at the same time when the car exploded"

everyone listened to hyunsuk very carefully while jihoon's holding his hands as he want to burst into tears because he feels so pity for hyunsuk and his son and feel sorry towards zen.

"after that,i didn't know how can i end up where i am living nowadays. a grandma saved me and choiyun. she threated me very nice. because of my injury legs,i can't go and find jihoon but then i promise myself i will try my best to find him until five years later,choiyun grew up and he is always asking for jihoon!i kept on tell him how perfect his daddy is and he wants to meet him so bad and now,he met his daddy"

ended of words,jihoon pulled hyunsuk into his hugged and pats his head as he is trying to hide his tears from him.

"sorry baby,you have gone through alots of trouble things because of me"