23

~°~

~°~

Jihoon ran upstairs and opened the door as his heart begin to broke into many pieces. the love of his life covering his both ears as his tears rolling down on his cheeks, shouting the top of his lungs which made Jihoon put the gun down and walk to him slowly before pulled him into his warm hug.

"jihoon!!!help me!!!i'm scare" Jihoon rubbed on Hyunsuk's back as his eyes closing to clam himself from going to Sam and kill the hell out of him.

"shh!!baby! it's okay,i'm here for you!I won't let anyone hurt you" Jihoon feels the shaking body of Hyunsuk. He pulled Hyunsuk abit to see his crying face. He used his thumb to wiped off Hyunsuk's tears and kissed his forehead before pats his hair.

"as long as i'm here,i will never let anyone hurt you" Hyunsuk didn't say any word as he is looking into Jihoon's eyes as he can feels warm, protection in his embrace. Jihoon hugged Hyunsuk tight with so much love before he worry about the future,the future that no one can predict.

even i have to give my life,i will never let anyone hurt my Sukkie.

||•A FEW MINUTES LATER•||

"Hyunsuk is sleeping already?" Jaehyuk asked as Jihoon walked down the stairs. Jihoon nodded his head.

"what do you want to do?" Haruto asked. There're only Jihoon, Jaehyuk and Haruto in the living room since Yedam and Asahi offered themselves to take care of Hyunsuk.

Jihoon looked at the gun in his hand as he licked his lips before look at the two.

"shall we play a little game?"

Jihoon asked. Jaehyuk and Haruto are looking at each other, knowing what Jihoon wants.

Three of our handsome men parked their car in front of Hyunsuk's dad house. Jihoon took off his glasses. He hide the gun in his suit pocket first before knocked the door.

"who the fuck are y-SON IN LAW???"

Hyunsuk's dad who was about to cursed right on Jihoon's face stopped himself by replacing a smiled on his face which Jihoon found it so disgusting.

"come in my son in law" he moved aways abit to let Jihoon and his friends come in. The CEO just walked into the house then Mrr.Choi get him water. Jihoon put his right leg on his left leg, looking straight into Mrr.Choi's eyes that made the old man feels uneasy.

"s-so,how is my son? Hyunsuk?is he make you feel bad or something?if he does,just tell me!i will make sure to teach him a nice lesson!!"

Jihoon tch at Mrr.Choi as he turn aways. He smirked after hearing those questions and responded coming from Mrr.Choi's lips.

"so?you think Hyunsuk as your son too?" Mrr.Choi frown as he heard the question by Jihoon. He force a smiled on his face then stand up to get close to Jihoon.