The Infamous Rafael Valiente...

By MsDreamerGirl84

WARNING: LOADED WITH GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! He ran away from all the scrutinizing eyes... More

WARNING!!
Copyright
Synopsis
My Other Books
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Job Hunting
Chapter 2: Clash of Two Hearts
Chapter 3: The Pursuits
Chapter 4: No Escape
Chapter 5: The Revelations
Chapter 6: The Make-Over
Chapter 7: Troubled Past
Chapter 8: The Chasing
Chapter 9: The Grand Duke's Scheme
Chapter 10: The Wedding Preparation
Chapter 11: Haunted with the Past
Chapter 12: Sweet Escape
Chapter 13: Jealousy Strikes
Chapter14: The Aftermath
Chapter 15: Taming the Temptress
Chapter 16: Meeting Mr. Nightmare
Chapter 17: Facing His Wrath
Dedication
Chapter 18: Anger and Betrayal 1
Chapter 19: Anger and Betrayal 2
Chapter 20: The Consequences
Chapter 21: Reunion of Friends and Exes
Chapter 22: The Lies and The Heartbreaks
Chapter 23: Life must go on
Chapter 24: When Anger Only Matters
Chapter 25: The Vengeance 1
Chapter 27: The Truth Will Always Prevail
Chapter 28: Together Again
Chapter 29: Family Day
Epilogue
Advertisement
Author's Note

Chapter 26: The Vengeance 2

83.5K 3.1K 55
By MsDreamerGirl84

"Love is not an equation, it is not a contract, and it is not a happy ending. Love is the slate under the chalk, the ground that buildings rise, and the oxygen in the air. It is the place you come back to, no matter where your headed" ― Jodi Picoult

(Unedited)

[Nikolai POV]

Nikolai Markovich was back to being lonely. After knowing what his granddaughter did he was hurt and couldn't understand why she has to do that and why didn't she came back instead of lying to go on a vacation. He was too hurt that she can't forgive him yet although he misses her.

For the past 15 months all he did was facing the harsh gossips the society had thrown to his family name. Now the magazines was spreading all this horrible news about how his granddaughter got pregnant and left because the father of the child doesn't wanna marry her. She is missing because she is too ashamed to face the society especially the royals.

The words spread like a virus until it reach the palace. The king had summoned him regarding the rumors that spread like a plague all over Russia. He was just glad that the King and Queen was very open minded and kind hearted that they believe she is not what the people was accusing her and knowing that she grew up in the western world they understand the lifestyle she grew up with because their son was acting the same way and he was just there for almost 6 years studying while Tatiana lived in the US all her life.

The old Grand Duke was tempted to bring her back to the Palace but knowing the rumors was still as hot as the iron, he won't risk her life. He will wait until the rumors died down, then bring her back.

"Your Highness, we have news about her." Gannon said, excitement laced in his tone.

"How is she Gannon?" The Grand Duke asked waiting for his butler's news.

"She gave birth to a healthy baby boy and his name is "Rafael Benedict Valiente Markovich." he smiled broadly.

"So she used her father's name. I'm happy, her Dad will be happy." Nikolai smile genuinely. For almost 2 years he felt barren, he was contented and genuinely happy.

"When do you want to contact her again, Your Highness?" Gannon asked warily. He knew how the society had accused and spread the scandal without mercy.

"When it is safe for her to be back." The Grand Duke replied. The butler nod and exited the room quietly.

----{{@}}----

[Clara Bell POV]

As soon as I claimed my luggage, I head out from the baggage claim area and headed to the arrival lobby. I was so exhausted since I didn't sleep. I can'st sleep inside the plane because my head was too occupied with the thought of seeing Rafael and my son. My heart was beating loudly with just the thought of seeing him. I terribly missed him and my heart is aching to hold him again but I know that would be impossible because I knew he loathe me deeply.

My heart ripped into pieces at the thought of him hating me so much. But he didn't even think what he did to me. I don't understand why I can't forget him. He hurt me, cheated on me, and now took my son. I should hate him as much as he hated me.

I was too busy contemplating when I heard my name out. I looked around the arrival lobby where Enna was standing looking so excited. I walked quickly to where she is.

"Welcome back to New York!" she exclaimed and hug me real tight. "I miss you so much Bell!" she said softly as she pulled away from me.

"Thanks Enna." I replied hoarsely, as I tried to hold back the tears that's threatening to fall again.

"You look so exhausted Bell. Come on let's go. Take a full rest before you face that asshole!" her eyes sharpened as she clenched her jaw. I chuckled at her. She looks adorable when she gets angry.

"I'm glad you still know how to laugh." she laughed joining me after.

Not long, we reached her place. Nothing change except that they painted the walls with white looking new in the outside. As soon as we got in her condo, she pulled my luggage to my old room.

"It's just 10:15 in the morning. Would you like to eat? or sleep?" she asked tenderly as she watch me moving around.

"I think I will lay down a bit. I'm so weak and weary." I replied raspy. I was crying a lot that made my voice raspy and barely audible. My throat is dry too and it hurts a bit.

"Ok then. I will just be at the living room. I will just talk to Giovanni." she giggled which made me raise my eyebrows in confusion.

"You mean, Zander right?" I asked trying to confirm.

"No, Giovanni." She corrected. My eyes widened in realization.

"Are you guys dating? And how about Zander?" I asked incredulously. I know I was too busy with my life and raising Raffy that I never had a chance to talk about her personal life anymore.

"We broke off. I caught him with Brittany in his penthouse. That jerk!!" she explained gruffly, clenching her hands.

"What?" I exclaimed loudly. Surprised with the news. Brittany was one of the Airlines Flight Attendant at the NYA. "Boys will always be boys!" I mumbled audibly.

"Yes! But I feel different with Giovanni." she giggled again and her eyes was twinkling with joy.

"Are you sure this time? Giovanni is Rafael's bestfriend. Those two has the same feathers..." I remarked acidly. My temper flared up upon remembering his betrayal.

"I know. But he seems different and don't worry I will take things slowly this time. I'm still enjoying his attention." she stated casually.

"I hope you will find happiness this time!" I smiled earnestly.

"Thanks Bell, you're truly a friend!.. " she smiled widely. "Go and sleep. I'll order some food when you wakes up!" she added then left closing the door behind her. I didn't waste any seconds. I just took my shoes off and my jeans then crawled inside the covers and curled thinking about my son. I missed him terribly. His giggles, his smile, his eyes, his kisses, everything about him.. Not long, sleep swept over me.

----{{@}}----

[Rafael POV]

"What are you doing here Kristela?" I asked coldly. I'm not afraid if Katherine sees her although she's not here, not like when we were still good and Bella. She never like Kristela and I don't blame her. The girl was persistent and she was my first girlfriend and longest relationship I ever had. But this time, I care less.

I leaned on my chair crossing my hands on my chest watching her as she sashayed sensually to my direction. Her deep v cut neckline is screaming for a Fuck.

Katherine was supposed to come home today but she called if she can extend until tomorrow for some important matters which I agreed without asking.

She stood across my desk tossing her purse on the armchair and walking closer until her exposed thigh with her midthigh bodycon dress touch the edge of my desk. She rested her two hands on my desk and leaned forward bending a bit lower, giving me a good view of her well endowed bosom peaking out of her plunging neckline. I could already see the nipple. What a sight.

"Where is your girlfriend Rafael?" she purred batting her lashes. I knew what she wants. A good fuck!

"She's off. What do you need Kristela?" I asked nonchalantly with my eyes stucked on her breast that almost popping out of her bra, if you call that bra, barely holding all her breast. I was too fixed on her bosom that I missed her smirked. She knew she still has an effect on him.

She stood up on her full height and walk around and stop behind me. She rested her hands on my shoulder. Then she bend low, with her hands rubbing down and up. I closed my eyes and maybe just enjoy this. All of a sudden, she was already sitting on my lap facing me.

My testosterone rise up and I thought why not? I snatch the phone and call Anna, the temporary replacement for Katherine.

"Anna, I'm gonna be busy, don't let anyone in until I say so!" I ordered her coldly then ended the call. Kristela giggled and she started unbuckling my pants. I lay her on my desk and pulled her lacy thong off her. She was grinning sensually and waited for my next action. I snatch a packet of condom in my drawer and tug it with my teeth open then slip it on. I plunged on her wet core and soon we are both panting and thrust by thrust, until we both climaxed. After I'm done, I pulled my pants back on and waited for her to fixed herself. I walked back to my chair and sat there physically satisfied.

"When can I go back again Rafael?" she smiled sexily as she snatched her purse.

"That would be the last Kristela." I replied nonchalantly and wave off my hand to dismissed her. My life is back. This is how my life supposed to be. Fucking them then ditching them after like a disposable condom.

"I know you still longed for me Rafael and I won't stop until I will win your heart." she promised before she left. I heaved a loud sighed and started working again.

-----{{@}}---

I woke up with a slight headache. But the soreness in my body was gone. I felt a bit refreshed except the light headache. I looked outside, the sun sets already. Meaning I slept almost the whole day. I scrambled out of my bed and walked out the room looking for Enna. I'm worried she was waiting for me to eat. I hope she ate lunch.

"Hi! I'm glad you're up!" she smiled while putting the glass half filled with water on the island counter. "I thought you will wake up tomorrow." she giggled. I felt embarrassed.

"Did you eat? I hope you didn't wait for me, did you?" I asked worriedly.

"Of course not. I ordered burritos and salad. It's in the fridge. I can warm it up if you want." she exclaimed as she walked to the fridge.

"I'm glad you ate. I can help myself Enna. Just go and relax." I said swatting her lightly and motioned her to leave.

"Ok. I'll just get a wine for me." she chuckled and headed to the couch.

I just tossed the burritos on the microwave oven and let it heated for 20 seconds. I started eating the garden salad while waiting for the burritos. When I'm done with my salad I started devouring the beef and veggies burritos. I don't know if because the food is really good or maybe I'm just too hungry that I finished it in record time. I cleaned up the dish I used before pouring myself a wine and walked back to the couch. Enna was laughing. I looked on the TV Screen and she was watching the two and half man. I find the show funny as well, but I never like Charlie Sheen.

"So how do you feel?" Enna asked after a long silence. She turned down the volume and face me. I made a sip on my wine before responding.

"I feel better after a long nap." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"What is your plan?" she asked cautiously as she eyed me intently, then she lift her wine glass and made a sip.

"I will go and see him in his office tomorrow and face him. I will let him know the reason why I left." I heaved a painful sighed then I gritted my teeth when the photos reminds me how lier he is.

"You need to look sexy when you go see him. To be honest, man will agree with anything you asked if you know how to use your charm!.. If you know what I mean Bell!" she winked and lick the rim of her wineglass sexily as she batted her long lashes sensually.

"I'm not going to do that Missy!" I spat furrowing my forehead.

"Then beg, but I doubt he will listen honey! Rafael Valiente has the darkest heart as dark as my hair, believe me!" she remarked truthfully.

"I don't have any decent dresses Enna. You know I'm hardly meeting ends everyday." I admitted honestly.

"Bell, what am I here for? I have more dresses there I haven't wear. You can pick anything honey and I'll take care of you. I will make sure his eyes popped out from it's socket when he sees you and regret the time he cheated on you that asshole!!" she gritted her teeth after with her eyes darkening in anger. I smiled and thank her. Again we both pulled into hug careful not to spill our drinks.

The next day...

I woke up feeling relax and decided to get myself ready. The thought of meeting him today made me feel like I'm going to hurled. The butterflies in my stomach erupted. I was feeling agitated as time ticks. I shook off the negative thoughts and just think of his betrayal. Just as the thought of him cheated me with her different times behind me, was hurting me until now.

I quickly had a shower. I took a glance on the side table clock and it says, 9 AM. I should be there before 11 in the morning.

It was the longest shower I had in the last years after having Raffy, I walked out the washroom with the towel wrap around me. Enna walk in with a black dress and a black stiletto with red soles.

"Here. You're going to rock this Missy. With your long creamy legs you will make all those neck dislocated." she giggled as she puts down the beautiful and sexy open back lacy black dress, long sleeves, with the hem reached a bit lower my mid thigh. After drying my hair I put on the dress. It fits me perfectly like a second skin, showing all my curves. For the two years, I now see what Kevin kept telling me.

"Oh my God Bell!!! You look Hot! I wish it was red though but still you're stunning, classy and for sure will make him drool." she giggled excitedly. "Promise me though that even a finger don't let him touch you!!!" she warned widening her eyes.

"Promised." I replied softly as I admired myself on the mirror. Soon she started curling my hair with iron curler and then sprayed it with styling gel to hold the curl and let it cascaded on my back and around my shoulder. I can't believe I was transformed greatly. I can't see my old self, I had been for 2 years. I just wore a small silver stud earring and a silver watch to accessorize it.

"Now you're ready." She smiled broadly, after doing my make up. Just a natural look. I just applied a lip balm to accentuate my already rose hue lips. I put on the stiletto and I felt taller and my confidence boosted.

"If your ready we can go. I will drop you off." She added and she walked out my door. Snatching my black purse, with one last look on the mirror, I smile and heaved a loud sighed to relax myself and walked out the door.

After like a decade, Enna pulled her car on the curb just in front of the VSC building.

"Remember Enna, you're beautiful and you shouldn't cower or be frightened whatever this idiot will tell you!" Enna comforted and smiled as she said her good luck. I thank her and climbed out her car. I waved before I turned my heel to the entrance door and headed to the elevator. Enna was right, everyone was turning their head on me. I chuckled when I caught one guy almost stumbled when he wasn't looking his way, his eyes was stuck on me.

I entered the elevator when it opened and pressed the button to his office. I've been there so I know what floor. I was clutching my purse real tight. The envelop was inside. As the elevator slowly moving up, my heart was hammering inside my chest and I felt like I'm suffocating. I close and opened my eyes trying to calm my nerves. I'm glad nobody is in the elevator with me. I let out a loud breath for the nth times.

When the elevator jolted to stop, I felt like my heart just jumped out of my chest. The door slides open. And again, I let out a loud breath before stepping out of the elevator.

I walked heading to his office when I saw Kristela approaching. A wide smile was plastered in her face. I stop on my track and looked at her lifting my eyebrow not intimidated on her presence. She stop when she saw me and then grinned triumphantly. I shrugged it off and walked passed her ignoring her while I mentally scoffed. I heard her called me whore but I ignore it. I have no time for her kind, trash.

I saw a new girl on the desk where Katherine usually sit. I don't have any appointment, but I don't care. I will see him today with or without appointment.

"May I help you Miss?" she asked politely.

"I'm here to see Mr. Valiente, he was expecting me.." I lied and just walked straight to his door without waiting for her response. She objected but I'm already in. Just like the first time I came to see him. Katherine was trying to stop her.

Rafael was shocked to see me. He was looking at me in disbelief. But then, he composed himself as quickly as the lightning. He showed no emotion which I don't care. I matched his cold stare.

"I'm sorry Sir, she said you're expecting her." His new secretary said but none of us responded. Our cold eyes was locked and no one wants to break it. The secretary then exited without a word. The feelings rushed like a lightning and starting to make me all giddy just like the first time I saw him in the plane. He didn't change. Still the dangerously handsome son of a bitch. I gathered all my thoughts and remember his infidelity, my son he took away from me. The anger soon arise wiping all the excitement I felt while ago after seeing him again after two years.

"Where is my son?" I asked in my coldest tone I could muster, giving him my stern look..

---{{@}}---

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 44
"Some promises are hard to break, Some feelings are hard to deny, Some people are hard to forget, Some relations are hard to accept" Ashton Dav...
1.4M 51.4K 44
When Liliana signed up to become a private flight attendant, she believed she had a general idea of what the job entailed. Strictly professional. Wh...
8.4K 333 64
Two successful people fell in love at the right moment and at the right time. But one of them is dealing with their own demons. They had an inner tur...
6.3M 246K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...