My crazy lunatic savior( dean...

By Kay0993

Cecily was a normal 23 year old until her first wwe show. For a small girl, people underestimated her and tha... More

Easy tiger
Ain't gonna be pretty
Ideas
Real lunatic
Keep her out of it
Crazier than a lunatic
Something snapped!
Keeping her safe is my new obsession!
Cecily, we're here
Because of me
Just some fan girl
You need to tell him
Just cecily
How I look at it
Full lunatic
Best of both worlds
This ends tonight
Welcome to the wwe
Driving like maniacs
I'm right here
Be ready
Know how he works
Best friend
Something's wrong
I don't cry
Something up my sleeve
Believe that
He left
Scared
Trust
Never
Sister Abigail
Girl things
Maybe
Gonna be ok
Chair Shots
Front tow
Brett
You don't understand
Lower it
Task
Meant to be
:)
maybe

I love her

5.2K 145 25
By Kay0993

Dean's pov

She told you she loved you and you left her. She doesn't love you. She's lying. no one's ever loved you so she obviously doesn't. Hitting the punching bag harder with each thought that popped inside my head, I had finally hit it so hard that it launched off the hook holding it from the ceiling. Panting and sweating heavily, I growled and started pacing back and forth growing intensely more angry at the bag now laying on the ground. Trying to control all my thoughts and feelings was pointless. Before her I never even felt anything before and now here I am spending even more time at a gym than I already do taking it out on a damn punching bag. It did help a little picturing the bag as Seth's face, so it made things easier. Shaking my head, I started growing more agitated for no reason and picked up the punching bag forcefully and hanging it back up. Just as I was about to hit it again, I was stopped by an arm gripping my fist. I turned about to turn whoever stopped me into my new punching bag, I saw roman. For some reason this only agitated me more.

"What do you want?" I growled yanking my fist from his hand.

"what are you doing man?" he asked.

"What does it look like i'm doing, I'm working out" I scoffed and started throwing fists on the bag again.

"At 4 in the morning?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

I stopped punching the bag and turned to him annoyed, "Did Cecily send you?"

"No..actually I got a call from the gym. Stated some lunatic came raging in here last night around 10 and hasn't left and is scaring everyone. Thought I'd come down to enjoy the show" he smirked while sitting on the bench next to where I was working out infront of the mirrors.

I just growled and shook my head, "people need to mind their own business."

"Look i'm not gonna stop you from working out when your in a mood, but atleast take a water break for a few minutes." he said handing me a water bottle.

Hesitating, I took the bottle from his hand and sat down on the bench next to him dabbing my head with my sweat towel.

"So you wanna tell me what's going on?" He asked.

"What makes you think somethings going on?" I spat while taking a drink.

"well lets see. You've got a little bit more of an attitude then normal. And I know you're a very athletic guy, but even I know you don't work out for 6 straight hours without stopping unless something's wrong" he said.

twisting the bottle cap back on the bottle, I avoided my gaze from him and ran a hand through my sweaty hair. I'm not one to talk about my problems. I don't like to do it and keeping it bottled in makes me more dangerous In the ring. That's how it always has been.

"did something happen with Cecily? You two break up?" He asked.

"no...we didn't break up" I said.

"then what's the matter?"he asked, but I still didn't say anything.

I heard him sigh and then say,"look I'm gonna find out either way. Whether it's from you or her so talk"

knowing this was probably true I whispered,"cec told me she loved me"

"ok? And the problem is?" He asked.

i shook my head becoming suddenly nervous and played with my hands,"I didn't say it back. I just left"

finally looking up up at my best friend I saw him run a hand through his hair and look at me with disappointing eyes,"damn it dean...why did you do that?"

"because she didn't mean it...she couldn't mean it" I said.

"why?" He asked.

i started growing agitated and stood up,"because no one has ever loved me! No one! And this random girl just comes into my life and thinks she can tell me that just to get in my head! Just to try to mess me up?"

I noticed romans eyes change as he stood up as well,"you think that's what she was doing? Trying to get in your head?"

"yes! It's all anyone does! This is all Seth's plan to get to me!" I yelled.

"Ok hold up, you think Cecily is working with Seth now?" He asked.

"it's the only reason!" I said feeling myself losing control of my body.

"Or maybe she said it cause she actually loves you?" He said.

i shook my head and started pacing again like I do in the ring.

"think about what you are saying. If she was on Seth's side would she have walked into that ring with absolutely no wrestling experience to stand up to Seth when he attacked you?" He asked causing me to stop pacing and having my back to him as he continued,

"She's scared man. Do you really think she would be doing this match or even sticking around if it wasn't for you? She's learning how to fight so she can be In the ring with you. Against Seth not with him"

i felt let my body flinch as he spoke,"her best friend, hell the only family she ever had just turned on her. You still think she's on Seth's side?"

i let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding. I knew all along Cecily wasn't siding with Seth. Those words just came out. I had a million things running through my mind and when she told me that, I felt like I couldn't breathe and I had to get out of there.

"you're scared" he said randomly causing me to snap around towards him,"the reason you ran out. The reason you protect her with every inch of your life? I've known you a long time and I've never seen you like this. You know she isn't lying. You know she loves you. What scares you is that you love her back." He said.

i started breathing heavily as he looked at me. Did I really love her back? Sure I felt like I couldn't breathe when she was around and I felt like my body was on fire. I also felt like my insides squeezed and I felt sick to my stomach, but was that love? If it was these feelings really pissed me off, but at the same time I liked it.

"No....I can't." I said.

"why?" He asked.

"you don't understand" I said.

"try me" he said crossing his arms.

i looked at him like he was insane,"no....no... I can't love her" I stared pacing again.

"why?" He asked.

"because she is so damn annoying! She won't listen to one word I say! Or how about even when I'm around her I can't even breathe? That every moment I'm around her it feels like she is taking my insides and squeezing them until they turn to dust and make me wanna throw up!Do you have any idea having to constantly be on guard knowing some idiot is after her? It keeps me up every night thinking about what would happen if I didn't make it in time!" I yelled.

"oh yea? And why is that!" He yelled getting in my face.

"Because I love her!" I yelled while breathing heavily glaring down my best friend.

it was only when he smirked and backed away from me that I realized what I had just said. My eyes widened and I started breathing heavily. I just said I loved her....out loud. I ran my hands through my hair as I tried to wrap my mind around what just happened. I looked at roman and he just has a look of pride in himself.

"I love her" I whispered to myself.

"I love her" I said louder looking up at roman as he nodded in approval,

"well what are you sitting here telling me? Go get her tiger!" He smirked pushing me slightly.

i nodded and grabbed my jacket as I ran as fast as I could without looking back. I couldn't get back to the hotel fast enough. Ignoring the looks I was getting as I ran through the lobby. Making it to the elevator, I growled when I saw it was on the 12th floor. That was the damn floor I needed. Getting more agitated, I ran for the stairs. Instantly feeling exhausted, the adrenaline from working out for 6 straight hours taking it's toll. Finally making it to the 12th floor I ran to our room and busted in the door like a lunatic. The place was pitch black, she had no lights on.

"Cecily!?" I yelled going through the room.

my heart rate sped up not finding her anywhere. My eyes looked everywhere and I noticed something. Her clothes were gone, everything of hers was gone. Running out in the hall, I ran right into cena.

"hey you alright?" He asked me.

"you seen Cecily?" I asked breathing heavily.

"yea she just got off the elevator. Ran into her in the lobby, she looked upset" he said.

without giving him a chance to say anything else I ran as fast as I could seeing the elevator already open. Waiting impatiently I found myself stomping my foot as each number went down from 12 to the lobby. As the door open, I ran into the lobby, but still didn't see her. My heart was pounding in my ears when I finally saw her. I ran as fast as I could outside,

"Cecily!" I yelled, but it was too late. I watched from the curb as the cab drove off to who knows where.

my insides were being squeezed tightly again but this time with a whole new feeling. I felt like I was going to pass out. My vision became blurry as I fought the tears back as I placed both my hands on top of my head. She was gone and I had no clue where she was going. The elevator back up to the room was quieter and more solemn as I found myself starring into nothing with my hands in my pockets trying to fight back the tears. Making it into the room, I couldn't take it anymore. I started throwing shit and I even punched a hole in the wall as I let the tears fall down my face. Screaming angrily as I held my now pounding hand, I noticed something on the bed. Walking over towards the bed, I saw it was piece of paper and as I picked it up my breathing stopped,

dean,

I'm truly sorry...for everything. I've done nothing but put stress on you.

None of this would've happened if it wasn't because of me.

i didn't mean to hurt you when I told you I loved you, because I do.

i always will, but I can't put you through this any longer and in all honesty I can't do this anymore either.

i'm going back to Chicago. Maybe things will go back to how they were.

As a fan or as a couple, you made this fan girls dream come true.

i love you, you lunatic

your biggest fan,

Cecily

The little sheet of paper in my hand felt like it weighed tons. She's going back to Chicago...wait...she's going back to Chicago..what am I still doing here in Atlanta? Crumbling the paoer in my hand, opened the door and ran out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 2.2K 57
Highest Ranked #1 in wrestling, #1 in Paige, #1 in Divas #1 in romanreigns, #2 in Rollins and #2 in theshield 😊 Lucy has trained hard and finally ma...
2.4K 45 1
Dean Ambrose, a Senior who plays a bully, cold hearted, mean spirited guy at school to be cool with his friends Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins. Out of...
163K 3.6K 53
I am a 32 year old professional wrestler. I recently got married to the love of my life, Galina Becker-Anoa'i, and the mother of wonderful 6 year old...
175K 3.8K 13
Jenna is just your typical, average teenager. She really loves the WWE, and her favourite wrestler is John Cena. But when her dad decides to take her...