After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

17

144 3 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 17 Honkai 017

    Everyone made noise and continued to read comics.

    [Facing the two bullying brothers, Xia Youjie turned black.

    "I, no, yes!" He said every word, smiling with gloomy anger: "Please, you can leave my room!"

    He bit down on the word please, more of a threat than politeness.

    "Huh?" Gojo Wu looked at Xia Youjie viciously, he never expected that someone would reject him.

    Two pairs of eyes are sparkling.

    "Do you want to fight?"

    "Very well, I happen to have itchy hands too."

    Tsukizawa Yu stood aside, watching the battle indifferently, and the battle was about to start.

    And at this moment, "It's great that you are all here."

    The voice of the night moth sounded, resolving the battle that was about to start.

    Night Moth looked into the eyes of several people: "Little ghosts, there is an urgent task that you need to deal with now. A curse spirit has kidnapped the students of a school. The task is urgent, so I won't go into details. The assistant supervisor is waiting for you outside. Hurry up and set off."

    Gojo Wu didn't care about competing with Xia Youjie for a while, and protested: "Why do we have to take out the mission, we are just freshmen."

    Ye Moth raised a question mark.

    "As far as I know, you often go on missions alone before you enter school. Don't be verbose, go quickly. That's right." He patted his head, revealing the girl standing behind him. "There is also Nitro."

    Nitro keenly sensed that the atmosphere among the three boys was not right, so he smiled and didn't say anything more.

    So under Gojo Satoru's reluctance, the four of them came to the mission school. 】

    Seeing this, Gojo Satoru's students didn't want to say anything anymore.

    What kind of infuriating childish brat is this, occupying other people's dormitory confidently, and not wanting to get angry, and even fighting with him after getting angry!

    Tsukizawa Yuu has long been used to it. When he saw Gojo Gojo throwing the key in the manga, he couldn't help sighing: "Gojo's temper is much better now.

    " Too used to Wutiao teacher.

    As a result, it now appears that this turned out to be the truth.

    Fu Heihui admitted this fact with difficulty.

    Although Mr. Wutiao still makes people angry now, it is really much better than before.

    Gojo Satoru immediately nodded in agreement when he heard Tsukizawa Yuu's compliment.

    "I have a very good temper now."

    Yi Dizhi, who was driving in front, was trembling and dared not speak.

    Similar to the manga, Gojo Satoru's car also arrived at the mission location. He got out of the car and greeted everyone, "Keep reading, it might be a little noisy for a while, but the teacher will fix it quickly." Everyone continued to read the manga

    , No one paid him any attention.

    [The four people from the high school were walking at the mission site. According to the supervisor, the time when the curse spirit appeared was during the class of the students. The curse spirit trapped many students in the school. When it was time to leave school, everyone who came in disappeared. The assistant supervisor found traces of the curse spirit and immediately reported it.

    It is speculated that this time it is very likely to be a special magic spirit.

    Wujo Wu scratched his ears indifferently, and looked at Xia Youjie from the corner of his eyes, "Why is this guy here too? It's just a super-level curse spirit. I can solve it by myself.

    " He was hammered in the head by Chun.

    Xia Youjie smiled bluntly, "What a coincidence, I think so too."

    The two looked at each other, bored at each other, snorted coldly, and turned their heads away.

    Nitro didn't dare to make a fuss, and followed Chun, who had a slightly better temper.

    Gojo Haru ignored the two naive little ghosts, frowning and looking around.

    In the empty campus, the supervisor clearly said that there are more than a thousand students in the school, but they walked for so long, and they didn't see a single student, and the classrooms passing by were also empty.

    Where did the students go?

    While he was wondering, a blood-stained student stumbled over in front of the corridor, saw them, and shouted for help.

    "Help me! Help me!" He

    was too panicked, and when he ran in front of them, he couldn't help but fell to the ground.

    Xia Youjie and Wujo Wu walked up to the students at the same time.

    Gojo Wu put his hands on the back of his head, and asked casually, "Are you okay?"

    Xia Youjie's expression on his face was a little gentler, but he didn't bend down to help her, "Are you okay?"

    Both voices sounded at the same time , realizing that the other party said the same thing as himself, the two sides looked at each other, and their faces flashed with displeasure.

    Seeing the scars on the student's exposed skin, Nitzi wanted to step forward to help treat her, but Wutiaochun stopped her.

    "I'm fine." The student who fell got up by himself, and at this moment, a huge curse spirit suddenly came out of the student's body, and attacked the two of them with a bloody mouth, with a cunning and treacherous smile on his face .

    "Stupid human beings, you have been deceived..."

    Gojo Wu and Xia Youjie were waiting for this. Gojo Wu grinned excitedly and punched him. Before the huge curse spirit could react, he was beaten away. Seven feet away.

    Before the dazed mantra could react, Xia Youjie's shikigami mantra appeared behind it and swallowed it in one gulp.

    In just two seconds, the curse spirit was completely wiped out by the two of them, and the whole battle ended neatly.

    Wujo Wu looked at the curse spirit controlled by the conjurer, and whistled: "Wow, that's cool!"

    Xia Youjie also raised his eyebrows, and looked at Wujo Wu. This six-eyed man is also very strong, so it's not a hindrance of.

    Although I didn't want to admit it, it was obviously the first time they met, but they cooperated well.

    Both of them have changed their opinion of each other slightly, only slightly, of course.

    Behind them, Nitzi who was standing behind Chun also realized why Wutiao Chun had stopped him.

    The battle ended too quickly, and the student possessed by the curse stood up blankly, not knowing what happened.

    Nitro knew that there was no danger now, so he stepped forward to help the student heal.

    Chun looked out the window at the dark sky that was still covered by the curtain, and reminded: "The real curse spirit has not been eliminated." Just after

    saying this, a sharp howl sounded, and the floor under their feet began to shake.

    "Damn humans, I want to eat you completely."

    Wutiaochun subconsciously supported the wall next to him, feeling sticky and wet. He stretched out his hand and found that there was a lot of unknown mucus in his hand.

    He reacted.

    "The entire campus has been swallowed by the curse spirit, and it has merged with the campus, and we are now in his body."

    As soon as he finished speaking, the corridor was like a noodle, shaking even more violently, and it was extremely difficult for people to stand on it.

    Xia Youjie said: "It seems that what he swallowed just now is just his avatar."

    Wujo Wu dismissed it, "So what if it's in his body, see if I don't knock him away.

    " Freeze on the fist, and want to punch the curse spirit again.

    "Are you sure you want to do this?" Jie Jie, the curse spirit, laughed.

    Before Gojo Gojo punched, the fleshy walls around them became faintly visible, and unconscious students appeared in all directions, trapped on the other side of the transparent fleshy wall.

    "I know that you are very powerful, but when you attack me, these children are the first to be hurt. Conjurers, do you really ignore these children?"

    The slippery tone slipped through the ear cavity, making people feel sick and disgusted.

    "Damn it!" Gojo Satoru withdrew his half-punched fist in dissatisfaction: "It's so despicable!" The

    unconscious students were densely packed together, with their eyes closed, trapped in the monster's body. If they punched out, these children would definitely die Most of the casualties.

    The curse spirit threatened the children and was persecuting them.

    "What kind of monster is this?" The student cried out in shock when he saw the scene in front of him.

    Wujo Wu was upset, looked at Xia Youjie, and shouted: "Hey, you bastard, use whatever you can!"

    Xia Youjie frowned tightly when he heard this, and summoned a spell to block the injured student In front of him, looking at the hostages in all directions, he didn't know what to do for a while.

    After achieving his goal, the curse spirit laughed, and the fluctuations in all directions became more severe, and everything seemed to be spinning.

    The five spring body skills were mediocre, and he barely supported it at first, but as the shaking became strong, his feet became unsteady, and he subconsciously supported the fleshy wall beside him.

    Small tentacles quickly protruded from the flesh wall, wrapping around Chun's wrist.

    "Chun!" Gojo Satoru looked serious, and immediately cut off the tentacles, pulling Chun behind him.

    Haru held Gojo Satoru's arm, and then stabilized his shaking body.

    Gojo Satoru glanced at Haru's wrist. The tentacles contained stomach acid that could dissolve food. Haru's wrist was entangled, and a little bit of blood oozed out.

    What little patience he had left was exhausted.

    "There's no way around it."

    He squeezed his wrist, put Wu Tiaochun's hand on Xia Youjie's floating curse spirit, and stabilized his body.

    He made up his mind to get rid of the arrogant curse spirit in front of him regardless of the students.

    Xia Youjie stepped forward, reaching out his hand to stop Wujo Wu, but his eyes met Wujo Wu with cold eyes, and the words stuck in his throat.

    After stopping Wujo Wu, is there anything he can do?

    "Wait a minute, Wu!" At this moment, Xia Youjie's arms tightened, and someone said what he wanted to say.

    He looked back, in the swaying corridor, Gojo Haru endured the dizziness, palely grabbed his hand, and firmly said to Gojo Satoru to wait.

    Xia Youjie turned back to look at Gojo Wu.

    In his eyes, Gojo Satoru, who was rebellious and could not listen to people's words, had a displeased face, but he really stopped in his tracks.

    "No..." Gojo Gojo opened his mouth to persuade Haru.

    "I have a solution." Gojoharu interrupted Wujo Wu.

    Everyone was shaken, and the student who was about to cry in fright lay on Xia Youjie's curse spirit, looking hopefully at Wu Tiaochun.     Gojo Haru only looked at Wujo Wu: "Wu, your time is only one second, there is only a little gap, can you do it without hurting a hostage

    ?"

, showing those blue eyes, and raised the corners of his lips: "Of course, I'm Gojo Satoru!"

    Gojoharu also showed his first smile so far. .

    In the palm of his hand, a transparent silk thread passed through the transparent flesh wall of the curse spirit, growing rapidly.

    The cunning mantra seemed to realize something, and immediately grew tentacles, attacking Wutiaochun.

    Xia Youjie didn't understand what Wutiaochun wanted to do, but Wutiaowu wanted to exorcise the curse spirit, and now he is the only one who can protect Wutiaochun.

    Without the slightest hesitation, he controlled the curse spirit and bit off the attacking tentacles.

    The curse spirit became ruthless, and more tentacles were born to attack again.

    Xia Youjie controlled the curse spirit to attack again, but he didn't want to, before the attack, the growing tentacles of the curse spirit suddenly stood still in midair.

    Xia Youjie was slightly taken aback.

    Gojo Satoru raised his eyes, and found that the flesh wall in front of him showed a little gap that could be attacked.

    He knew that the time was now.

    Without hesitation, he punched up, and his fist touched the transparent fleshy wall. In an instant, it was like a boulder collapsing, and there was a loud bang.

    With the impossibility screamed by the curse spirit, sunlight rushed in through the gap. 】

    The plot of this battle with the curse spirit is too tight, and no one speaks while watching, just staring at the manga, and only care about flipping through the pages.

    At the end, the manga was fixed on Wujo Wu's arrogant and confident smile, the curse spirit was wiped out in the light, and was completely solved by Wujo Wu, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

    And as soon as he relaxed, Gojo Satoru's voice became very obvious in the video conference.

    Everyone subconsciously raised their eyes to see

    the light gradually brighten up. On the video screen, the usually frivolous and greasy man took off his blindfold, and his fingertips condensed the magic power.

    The dazzling mantra reflected his glowing eyelashes, his silver hair swayed, passing by his blue pupils.

    The corner of his lips curled up into a smile, and he released his ultimate move lightly.

    "Cang!"

    Cang charged at the curse spirit with absolute power, exuding a light that could destroy everything...

    So, so handsome!

    At this time, even the students who dislike Wujo Wu have to admit that such a teacher Wujo is so handsome!

    This is the strongest strength.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 276 48
Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best to help the "main characters" in the wo...
4.5K 133 78
Alternative Title: 男朋友今天落水了吗 Author: Nicholas Summary: My name is Su Le, I am 28 years old. I just got married, and I married my ex-boyfriend, m...
23.5K 671 177
Author: Tang Qi/唐栖 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 329 Chapter (Complete) Introducing: Kurokawa Rin traveled to the world of Mingke with a system...
3.7K 97 56
Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voice Actor Academy, was forced to bind the...