After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

10

169 4 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 10 Honkai 010

    Inside the abandoned building.

    Kise Ryota has a kind of natural sensitivity, the night wind is gusty, his temples are bulging, and there is a sense of uneasiness in his heart.

    He looked at the director who was busy, thought twice, and walked up.

    "Director, let's stop here for today's shooting. It's getting late and everyone is tired. Let's come back and shoot tomorrow." The director stared at the

    camera excitedly and refused: "No, just another half an hour of shooting will be fine." Okay, Huang Lai, please work hard."

    Huang Lai opened his mouth to persuade him again, but before he could open his mouth, a gust of wind blew in, the dilapidated doors and windows rattled, and the lights pulled by the photography team flickered indiscriminately.

    "What's going on? Props group! Props group!" The director shouted impatiently.

    "Director!" The uneasiness in Kise's heart grew stronger, subconsciously stopped the director, and looked out the window.

    Seeing this, Kise's eyes widened instantly.

    Humans with insufficient mana power will see the existence of mantra spirits when they are on the verge of death. In the dark blue night, there is something faintly in the air, covering the undecorated balcony.

    But the director didn't know it at all.

    He touched his cheek, only to feel the coolness of the wind.

    In extreme panic, Kise saw more and more clearly.

    The monster's big head looked into the house, smiling cruelly, its huge body was about to squeeze in, and the house was cracked by him.

    The house is cracking and shaking!

    Huang Lai couldn't stay any longer, and shouted, "Run!"

    Before the director had time to react, the monster crawled in, shaking under his feet, the concrete couldn't bear the monster's body, and began to collapse inch by inch, all kinds of screams pierced the eardrums in an instant .

    The monster in the night finally revealed its true colors—a deformed face, three heads and six arms, and swollen muscles, terrifying and weird.

    Kise has excellent physical fitness, and the first moment he realized it, he dragged the director who was closest to him and ran downstairs.

    As soon as he ran out of the unrenovated villa, there was a crashing sound behind him, and a familiar cry came, "Liangtai! Help me! Help me!" He turned his head suddenly and saw

    his agent Miss Ren's little feet were crushed under the gravel, and she looked at him desperately.

    "Miss Ono!"

    The director didn't want to stop, he shook off Kise's hand and ran away.

    Huang Lai glanced at the monster subconsciously. The tall monster was piercing through a human's heart, and he laughed strangely, as if he didn't notice the situation here at all.

    Kise swallowed hard, gritted his teeth and walked in front of the manager.

    "I'll save you, don't make a sound." Huang Lai anxiously moved the stone and told the manager carefully.

    The manager also calmed down, she knew that the monster behind her must not be disturbed now, looked at Kise who was busy, and nodded with tears.

    The stone is not big, but it has steel bars inside. Kise struggled to move the stone so that the manager's feet could be moved out.

    After the bloody foot was pulled away from under the stone, the veiny Kise lowered the stone.

    He anxiously helped the manager up, with only one thought in his mind - let's go! leave now!

    However, before he could help Miss Manager, a strange smile suddenly rang in his ears. Huang Lai and the manager looked up, only to see the strange looking monster showing two rows of white teeth, looking at them with a smile.

    All the blood in his body was drawn away at this moment, and Kise and his manager froze in place, with fear and despair on their faces.

    "Run!" Kise didn't hesitate, and was about to run with his manager on his back, but Kise, who was dragging an injured woman, was at the speed of a monster.

    Death was chasing after him, and from the corner of his eye, Huang Lai could see the sharp claws of the monster clawing towards him, and there were still some blood and flesh scraps left on it.

    His brain was freezing, and there was never a moment when he was sure that he would die here.

    In a panic, he tripped and fell to the ground with his female manager on his back. Before he fell, a water-colored ripple flashed in front of his eyes, quickly as if it was an illusion.

    Then, Kise, who thought he would die, heard a shrill scream.

    He didn't wait for the pain of imagining the summary, he reacted slowly, and there was a burning pain in his chest.

    This is the pain that can only be felt alive. He propped himself up from the ground with trembling hands, and looked back with the female manager.

    A black figure stood in front of him, that figure looked extraordinarily slender in front of the monster, but his silver-white hair danced in the moonlight, and he stood motionless when the monster rushed to him, giving Kise a strange sense of security feel.

    Huang Lai's eyes were dazzled by the dim light, and at this moment, he suddenly noticed that the man's fingers were wrapped with glittering silk threads.

    The silk thread danced in the night, dark water droplets condensed on the silk thread, and fell to the ground with a clatter.

    Only then did Kise realize that it was blood.

    Is it the blood of the monster? The monster's claws were chopped off with a silk thread by the man who appeared suddenly.

    saved?

    Responding belatedly, Kise let out a breath he was holding in his chest, panting violently, his hands and feet were weak, and he had no strength at all.

    "Conjurer!" cried the monster sharply.

    Conjurer? Kise panted violently, and it sounded familiar, he seemed to have heard this word somewhere.

    Tsukizawa Yu looked at the curse spirit in front of him with pity, what a pity, this is a special grade curse spirit, if it is used by him, it will be a big help.

    It's a pity that it chose the wrong time. It came out to make trouble now. There is no way to do it. If it can't be exposed, he can only exterminate it.

    The curse spirit looked at the humans in front of him resentfully, and rushed up quickly.

    "I'm going to eat you!"

    Tsukizawa Yu stood there, motionless, just focusing on manipulating the silk thread in his hand, growing rapidly, and entwining the curse spirit.

    The tiny silk thread looks weak and weak, but it is flexible and changeable, and when penetrated into the human body, it will become as rigid as iron.

    This is Tsukizawa Yu's birth technique. His body is often sick due to the rejection of the world's power. He can't do simple exercises, so he bargains with the system and asks the system to give him a birth technique.

    It can't be that other popular characters have cool abilities like six eyes and ten shadow spells, but he is just an ordinary person.

    The system was so entangled by him that he couldn't help it, and the overdraft points gave him a silk-thread-controlled birth technique.

    Although this natural technique is not very powerful, it is very suitable for him.

    He has a weak body, silk thread can attack from a long distance, can control puppets, and can also be used to make magic tools, which can be said to be first-class and easy to use.

    Just like now.

    Tsukizawa Yu wrapped the silk thread around every joint of the mantra, and then injected mana power to control the thread. In an instant, the mantra that was rushing over stagnated in midair.

    He increased the power of the spell, and the body of the spell spirit moved strangely in mid-air.

    "Damn, you hateful conjurer!" Cursing Spirit cursed.

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled, didn't say anything, just poured magic power into it.

    "Ahhhhh——" the curse spirit screamed, and the magic power of the magician scratched his internal organs like a knife.

    Tsukizawa Yu's expression remained unchanged, and he continued to add mana power. When the mana power was filled to a certain level, the body of the mantra spirit would burst like a balloon.

    "How could it be possible for you to succeed!" The curse spirit looked fierce, tensing the muscles of his legs and arms, resisting Tsukizawa Yu's four lines.

    There was a tension in his thread.

    Yes, after all, it is a super-level curse spirit.

    Tsukizawa Yu increased his laning control...

    The transparent silk thread was stretched to the extreme, suddenly, the curse spirit suddenly released its strength, Tsukizawa Yu was caught off guard, and the magic power was gone, and then, the curse spirit temporarily escaped from control and rushed towards him.

    "Be careful!" Kise shouted out loud.

    Tsukizawa Yu frowned slightly, knowing that it was too late to control the curse spirit at this time, so he could only withdraw the silk thread and condense it into a wall to block the curse spirit's attack.

    Just when the attack of the curse spirit hit Tsukizawa Yu's thread, a figure quietly appeared beside him.

    Kise who yelled out the warning in a startled voice blinked and looked at the scene before him in disbelief. Was he dazzled?

    Why did a person appear without warning?

    And after the man appeared, the monster's fist stopped in front of the man's palm, as if his body was frozen, making it difficult to advance an inch.

    Tsukizawa Yu blinked, looked sideways, and saw the expected person.

    Gojo Satoshi's unlimited defense against the attack of the super curse spirit, and then, condensed on his fingertips, he hit the curse spirit's abdomen without hesitation.

    The light is blinding.

    After the arrival of Gojo Satoru, the battle instantly became a simple mode, three times, five times and two divisions, and the curse spirit who didn't have long eyes was solved very smoothly.

    Kise and the female manager blinked, wondering if they were dreaming!

    "Oops!" Tsukizawa Yu suddenly remembered something, and guiltily looked at Gojo Satoru who looked at him suspiciously from the side, "It's been a long time since I've sent out a mission, and I forgot to pay the bill." "Is this the time to care about this?"

    Gojo Satoru was very upset, "Haru! Didn't you tell me to wait for me in the car?"

    Gojo Satoru knew Tsukizawa Yuu well. His magic skills were not weak, but he didn't have any melee ability. Once he was approached by a cursed spirit, it would be very dangerous .

    If he hadn't even come over, Chun would probably be injured.

    "It just happened to feel that the curse spirit was nearby, it just happened." Tsukizawa Yu replied nonchalantly, and turned to look at Kise and the two who were sitting on the ground.

    It was only at this time that Huang Lai and the female manager could clearly see the appearance of the two of them who had saved them. Their appearance was surprisingly excellent, with short silver-white hair, blue eyes, and fair and flawless skin.

    After experiencing such a strange accident, seeing such a beautiful person, he only felt that there was a magical charm in the other person.

    It's just that the man who appeared behind was very strange. He was wearing a blindfold. Can he see the road clearly?

    "Are you all right?" Yukizawa asked seeing Kise not speaking for a long time.

    "Oh, I'm fine, thank you." Kise came back to his senses, helped his manager to stand up.

    The female manager stood up with a limp, and when she saw Wu Tiaochun, her occupational disease broke out in her heart, and she thought: This face is really suitable for walking in the entertainment industry.

    Kise asked with lingering fear: "What the hell is going on with that monster?"

    Tsukizawa Yuu kindly explained the existence of the curse spirit to them.

    Kise felt strange, why did he feel that what Tsukizawa Yu said sounded so familiar to him.

    Gojo Satoru checked the time with his mobile phone, "Iji will take care of the next thing, let's leave first."

    Kise looked nervously at Tsukizawa Yu.

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled at Kise and offered to take them out.

    Kise breathed a sigh of relief and thanked repeatedly.

    He helped his manager go out with Tsukizawa Yu, a middle-aged man with glasses appeared in front of them, Tsukizawa Yu didn't care about them anymore, but nodded slightly, and left by car.

    Huang Lai looked at their backs, the street lamp next to him shone on his eyelids, and the pedestrians around him came and went.

    He let out a long breath, and suddenly felt like waking up from a long nightmare.

    "Looks like a monster boy." A slight murmur came from his ear, Kise turned his head and saw the manager with a dazed expression.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
7.3K 342 13
𝐇𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 (𝐡𝐞𝐫/𝐡𝐢𝗺) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗺𝗼𝐬𝐭, 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 (𝐡𝐞/𝐬𝐡𝐞) 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲.. 𝗼𝐡 𝐧𝗼, (𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞) 𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝗼𝗼...
873K 40.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...