After the forum was exposed...

由 Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... 更多

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

4

216 9 0
由 Spinfoxie

Chapter 4 Honkai 004

    "Haru?" Gojo Satoru keenly sensed something was wrong with Tsukizawa Yu.

    "No, it's okay, I'm just a little surprised." Tsukizawa Yu stared at the screen tightly, and said in a stiff tone.

    His fingertips were tightly pressed against the edge of the phone, and his fingertips were a little pink. He stared at the screen, dimly The room, reflecting a faint light on his cheeks.

    Wujo thought he was a little surprised to see his name.

    He hooked his lips and suddenly became interested.

    He also finished reading the comics, but he didn't see Chun's secret. Does Chun have any secrets that he doesn't know?

    Gojo Satoru lowered his head and opened the unlocked post with great interest.

    Tsukizawa Yu also took a deep breath, and clicked into this post that he had read yesterday.

    [Shen Pao Wu Tiao Chun]

    Same as yesterday, click in and see his latest picture, and the content that comes into view is also the same as yesterday, conspiracy theories about him.

    It's just that before he came to see it, there was a dissatisfied sound from the knotweed stick in his ear.

    "It's too much, why are they guessing about Haru so much! Haru didn't see us yesterday at all!"

    Tsukizawa Yu knew what the knotweed had seen, the comment he made to mock him for putting on a pose—Gojoharu must have seen the three of them, Just to appease the child.

    Fu Heihui also saw the content in the post, and the corners of his mouth curled up in displeasure, "Chun has this kind of character, those who only read manga don't understand anything."

    Maki Ye Qiangwei and others also saw the readers' comments Analyzing, they all frowned tightly, although they didn't say anything, their expressions clearly disapproved.

    Taking their reactions into his eyes, Yukizawa felt a little relieved.

    In the current comics, the author has not drawn any content related to him. The current guesses of the readers are all fantasies, which are not tenable at all.

    Tsukizawa Yu's long eyelashes drooped down, covering his blue eyes.

    Suddenly, he thought of something, raised his head, with a smile on his lips, "Did you see me that day? Why didn't you say hello?"

    His tone was as gentle and calm as ever, as if he didn't take these groundless guesses to heart.

    In the dim room, the faint light of the mobile phone melted into his pupils. Unlike Gojo Satoru's gorgeous and magnificent six eyes, his eyes were differently clear and bright.

    Knotweed looked into his clear eyes and scratched his head: "It's just that Kanchun seems very busy and doesn't want to disturb you." "I

    see, but I really didn't notice you." Eyelashes, eyes fell on the phone again.

    Seeing this, the knotweed reaffirmed what he thought in his heart. The people on the forum really guessed wildly, and Chun didn't see them at all.

    Gojo Satoru slightly hooked his lips when he heard their interaction.

    Tsukizawa Yu hid the emotions in his eyes under the glare of the light, and his blue pupils reflected the strings of text on the phone, and blinked lightly.

    Of course he knew that the knotweed trusted him completely, but that didn't mean others believed him too, he was doing it for the spying magician.

    However, those who want to doubt him will doubt him no matter what he does.

    Before reading two pages, the colleagues of Leyan Temple looked as if they had caught him, and asked: "Wujoharu! Do you even have the intention of betraying the magic world?" Good guy, even the readers are just guessing that their brothers are against the wall

    . Well, the colleague of Leyan Temple opened his mouth and put such a big hat on his head.

    When he saw this post, he was ready, Tsukizawa Yu smiled unabated, "Mr. Yamashita once said that the people behind the forum have ulterior motives, why is it just some groundless speculation now?" Mr. Yamashita can't wait to believe it?"

    Tsukizawa Yu frowned, pretending to be surprised, "Could it be that Mr. Yamashita is with the mastermind behind the scenes?"

    After a few words, Tsukizawa Yu's few words made the old man's face darken down.

    Gojo Satoru chuckled     , and sang with Gojo Haruichi: "Really? If it's true, I don't mind helping the magic world to get rid of the traitor now." Glancing at Wujo Wu, after all, he was afraid of Wujo Wu's strength, so he stopped talking.

    Tsukizawa Yu watched Gojo Satoru sweep the audience with satisfaction, and looked at the wrinkled old faces of the senior executives, he knew that he had minimized the impact of the forum on him.

    Without waiting for the corners of his lips to curl up, Leyansi was holding a cane in his hand, and said slowly, not afraid of slapping his face: "That's not what I said, since Gojo Satoru said it all, the contents shown in the comics all happened in real life. You can also make some references."

    "It's just that the content of the comics is true, isn't it?" "

    It's just a reference, does Mr. Wujo care so much?"

    Leyan Temple said to his subordinates: "Project the content of the forum Let's take a look and analyze it together."

    Tsukizawa Yuu's eyes darkened slightly.

    In the comics, Gojo Satoru made no secret of his dislike for the higher-ups. The majesty of these old guys has been swept away, and they are determined to establish their prestige. They dare not touch Gojo Satoru, so they start with him.

    Leyansi specially asked his subordinates to project on the screen everyone's suspicious posts about Tsukizawa Yu on the forum, and then let the subordinates slide down slowly to show it to everyone present.

    Every word is a conspiracy theory against him.

    The atmosphere in the room froze to the extreme. At this moment, even the most ungrateful person knew that the sword was on the verge of breaking out.

    The smile in Tsukizawa Yu's eyes completely faded away, he knew that they were not targeting him, but Wu.

    The higher-ups always wanted to tease Wu, and they really made Wu angry. After suffering some losses, they tried to restrain themselves. However, after a long time, they healed their scars and forgot to stretch their claws in pain.

    But he did do a lot of things secretly, so Wu couldn't make a fuss.

    The corners of Tsukizawa Yuu's lips were slightly raised, and he was about to say something before Gojo Satoru lost his temper. Suddenly, his eyes fell on the projection on the curtain, and he closed his mouth.

    Maybe he doesn't need to say more.

    The wind on the projection has completely changed.

    [In the previous story, before the plot officially started, the real person appeared first, causing trouble, and then became an enemy of the protagonist. Now this time, it is hard for me not to doubt that the author is still the same routine as last time. The villain creates trouble, the protagonist solves it, and finally fights. ]

    [Perhaps... Chun is Shunping in the previous chapter. You see, in the story between Zhenren and Shunping, the author shows how pitiful the real person accepts bullying, so when he died, we were so upset, Because he was the victim in the first place, according to this line of thinking. At the beginning of this story, does Chun, who shows a beautiful character, have to sacrifice to let the protagonist go one step further. ]

    [No, no, no, it's impossible, I still prefer him to be the villain, he is Gojo Satoru's brother, how could he just be a simple cannon fodder. ]

    [Yes, this waist, this leg, this white hair! If a beauty is not a villain, the sky will be struck by lightning! ]

    [Brothers kill each other! I love it! ]

    [Sentimental! The spells are full of crazy critics, sick and weak, crazy beauties, beating people while spitting blood, it's hard not to be moved! ]

    [I've been looking forward to it for a while, woo woo, jjxx hurry up! ]

    ...

    This is the follow-up to the last time he didn't read it. The readers of the forum believed his conspiracy theory was true, but Leyan Temple, who was not in touch with the second dimension, didn't know that the reader's conspiracy theory was not malicious.

    Because readers look at faces.

    Regardless of the upright villain, appearance is justice.

    In the front, it was still analyzing seriously, but in the back, it was full of speeches from LSPs who licked their faces.

    That wonderful pen made flowers, praised him so much that Tsukizawa Yu wondered if he was some stunning beauty.

    After the crisis was resolved, he was a little embarrassed... Usually he was the only one who saw it, but now everyone who thinks of the protagonist group is watching... Hehe - the

    conjurer

    who didn't know what to do because of the tense atmosphere and could only watch the projection His expression became strange, and he glanced at him furtively.

    There was suspicion and curiosity in that gaze...

    Tsukizawa Yu kept smiling and slapped Leyan Temple in the face. look away.

    Tsukizawa Yu: ...

    "You should take good care of your body, spitting blood and beating people at the same time..." Fu Heihui calmly whispered: "It's still not good." "

    Puff——"

    "Puff——"

    He didn't even need to look to know Gojo Satoru and Ye Qiangwei's sniggering.

    The corner of Tsukizawa Yu's mouth froze for a moment: ...Fu Heihui, this guy, who is close to Zhu Zhechi, and close to Mo Zhehei, also failed to learn from Wujo Wu.

    Who was fighting while spitting blood, he ignored the ridicule around him and continued to smile perfectly.

    Seeing Tsukizawa Yu like this, Fu Hei couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips slightly.

    Gojo Satoru's wild laughter made Leyansi and his colleagues finally realize that something was wrong. They turned their heads to look at the projection, and found that there was no reader's suspicion of Gojo Haru on the projection, and it was full of embarrassing screen licking speak.

    How can the conservative Leyan Temple stand such a trendy thing, raised his eyebrows and scolded, "Nonsense!"

    Tsukizawa Yu smiled, "Didn't Master Leyan Temple say that you can refer to it?"

    "The result of the reference is probably Yes, we are handsome!" Gojo Satoru propped his chin, saw the fun, and suggested enthusiastically, "Look at the next one, I remember there is a post about drawing Gojo Gemini, look at that!"

    Even though people close to him knew that Gojo Satoru had a bad personality, he was still quite famous among the conjurers. As soon as he made a sound, the conjurer in charge of the projection subconsciously clicked on the next post.

    Tsukizawa Yu doesn't care, it's just a painting, he has survived the conspiracy theory posts about him, it's just a twin picture... Suddenly, his

    eyes saw the high floor number behind the post.

    There was a flash of inspiration in his mind, as if he had thought of something.

    Wait a minute, just drawing a simple five-point Gemini won't be that hot.

    He seems to have seen it before. The five twins drawn by this host are...

    The sound of the wild rose gasping in his ears, Tsukizawa Yuu blinked, and the post was opened on the projection, and there was a two-dimensional picture The picture appeared before them.

    The painter's technique is exquisite, the colors are beautiful, the lines are clean, and the image of the characters is also very precise... But all these are not the reasons why her posts are so popular.

    It's because he painted the five twin maid costumes!

    quiet--

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

637K 39K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
14.7K 790 168
Alternative Title: 我的漫画风靡咒术界 Author: tachibana Cat Duanzi Summary: Ever since I was a child, Hanae Takuto has always been able to dream of a...
15.4K 675 167
Author: month by month Alternate Title: 离奇打工人 Summary: The character configuration of Party B Yunhe: the strongest value + a healthy and durable body...
873K 40.6K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...