After the forum was exposed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 论坛曝光后,我每天都在社死 Author: Xiaoyeying Summary: I accidentally traveled through the second dimen... More

After the forum was exposed, I died every day
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71: Continuation
72: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
73: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
74: Talk about the Day After Tomorrow
75: Continuation
76: Extra
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114: Extra

1

468 7 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 1 Honkai 001

    "Wow——" the sharp cry pulled through the eardrums.

    In the coffee shop, a five or six-year-old child raised his head and cried loudly, no matter how much his mother persuaded him, it didn't work.

    The surrounding guests frowned, showing expressions of disapproval.

    The child's mother was sweating profusely.

    The waiter not far away saw the child getting more and more violent, showing hesitation.

    "Hi~ little dinosaur~" The gentle voice rang in his ears, and the child subconsciously opened his teary eyes, and a Q version of the little dinosaur pendant appeared in front of him.

    The dinosaur opened its mouth wide in a fire-breathing shape, with a hint of cuteness in its fierceness.

    Attracted by the toy, his sobbing sound subsided, sobbing, he looked past the pendant and into a pair of azure blue eyes.

    Eyes like diamonds, containing brilliant light, radiant and magnificent.

    It was so beautiful that he stared blankly for a moment, forgetting that he was crying.

    Yukizawa put the dinosaur pendant into the boy's hand, reached out to touch the boy's head, and pretended to brush his shoulder inadvertently when he left.

    Monsters that ordinary people can't see are wiped out by him along the palm of his hand.

    The child grabbed the little dinosaur in his hand and stared blankly at him, as if he had lost his mind.

    The child's mother also responded with a grateful face.

    "Thank you, thank you so much."

    "It's okay, ma'am, you're welcome." Tsukizawa Yu looked at the little boy and taught with a smile, "Mom is working hard, so don't do this next time." The

    child's face turned even redder , shyly avoiding his gaze, "I see...thank you brother."

    He threw himself into his mother's arms, as if he was too shy to see anyone.

    Tsukizawa Yu couldn't help smiling.

    At this moment, the bodyguard beside him received a call and came to him to whisper a few words. Tsukizawa Yuu looked condensed and didn't wait any longer. He nodded slightly at the mother and son, left the bodyguard behind, and walked out of the coffee shop.

    He put on his sunglasses, surrounded by bodyguards, and sat in the car that drove up to the door.

    Outside the coffee shop, Knotaba Yuhito had a panoramic view of all this, and put away his hands that wanted to say hello.

    The three of them hunted down a super magic spirit one by one two days ago. Teacher Wutiao was very satisfied with their growth and specially gave them a day off.

    Wild Qiangwei wanted to go shopping, so Hu Zhang and Fu Hei accompanied her.

    When passing by the coffee shop, he noticed Tsukizawa Yu who was standing not far from the coffee window.

    He immediately raised a smiling face and wanted to wave his hand to get his attention, but he saw that the other party was concentrating on coaxing the child and didn't notice him.

    He paused for a moment, politely silent.

    Fu Heihui and Ye Qiangwei also wisely did not disturb, so they watched the process of Tsukizawa Yu coaxing the child unknowingly outside the coffee shop.

    When I wanted to say hello again, I saw him hurrying out of the coffee shop again.

    Knowing that he probably has something to do, Hu Zhang refrains from reminiscing about the old days.

    Hu Zhang Youren regretted: "It's a pity, Ah Chun is too busy. I also want to thank Ah Chun. Last time, thanks to the magic tool he gave, Wild Rose and I were saved." Wild Rose agreed deeply,

    " Being attacked at that time definitely hurt! By the way, Fu Hei, what does Ah Chun like? I’ll buy him some presents and give it to him when we meet next time.”

    Fu Heihui was taken care of by Gojo Satoru since she was a child, and she is very familiar with Ah Chun.

    Hearing their question, he paused for a moment, hesitated, and slowly uttered two words: "Medicine."

    "Huh?" The two people who responded to him exclaimed in disbelief.

    Who gives gifts and medicines?

    Fu Heihui nodded seriously, feeling helpless, he didn't lie, medicine is indeed the most commonly used thing by Ah Chun.

    Achun and Mr. Wutiao are twin brothers, but their physical conditions are completely different. Mr. Wutiao is invulnerable to all kinds of poisons, but Achun, who is an older brother, has been ill since childhood.

    When he was young, he and his sister were adopted by Teacher Wutiao, and he lived with Achun for a while.

    During that time, Achun took care of him and his sister half of the time, and he and his sister took care of Achun half of the time. Medicine was the most common thing at home at that time.

    Thinking of this, Fu Heihui, who was forced to develop a worrying personality, couldn't help frowning, regretting that he didn't come forward to talk to him just now.

    Ah Chun's health has improved in the past two years, but when the seasons change, his body still suffers from some minor illnesses habitually. I don't know if he has taken precautions in advance.

    Fu Heihui fumbled with the phone, explaining to the two of them briefly, thinking that he must call Ah Chun at night to remind him.

    Tsukizawa Yu didn't know that his behavior on the street was accidentally seen by the three members of the knotweed. He got into the car and was dragged to work in the company. After finishing the sudden work, he didn't return home until dark.

    Sitting on the sofa, he subconsciously opened the system forum.

    Tsukizawa Yu is now called Wujo Haru. He was a member of the Flower Planter in his last life, and was reborn in the Neon Kingdom more than 20 years ago.

    When he was born, all kinds of complications erupted, and before he had time to realize that he was alive again, he found that his life was dying and he was about to die again.

    At this time, a guy named Manga Popularity System bound him.

    Only after being notified by the system did he know that he had traveled to a manga called "Spells Returning to War" and became the twin brother of the manga character Gojo Satoru.

    Because the three-dimensional soul strength is incompatible with the two-dimensional world, the world consciousness rejects him. If he wants to live, he can choose to bind with the system. After binding, the system can help him live until the plot begins.

    After the plot begins, as long as he is recognized by the readers and becomes a popular character in the comics, he can have a healthy body and live a long life.

    Of course, he can also refuse to bind, and decide his own life and death.

    In the high-risk ward, what else can Tsukizawa Yu do?

    Can only and agreed to the system requirements.

    The forum is a sub-function of the system.

    Before crossing over, he had never read comics, and the forum was a tool to help him understand the plot of comics and the reactions of readers in this world.

    After Tsukizawa Yu came out of the high-risk ward, he lay on the crib doing nothing, and immediately opened the forum, wanting to see what kind of manga he was in.

    Before crossing over, he had never read comics, and the forum was a tool to help him understand the plot of comics and the reactions of readers in this world.

    However, the comics on the forum have not been updated because the timeline of the plot has not yet arrived.

    Tsukizawa Yu knew that there must be manga, otherwise how would the system know that this is a world where spells return to battle, and how would it know when the plot point starts, but the system doesn't want to show him that's all.

    He tested the system by beating around, and after confirming that the system would not show him anyway, he gave up.

    So for more than twenty years, he has been working hard to prepare for the mission ahead.

    Such as exercising strength...forging sickness...sickness...

    it was only at this time that Tsukizawa Yu understood what the system said about having a healthy body when binding.

    For more than twenty years, he has been on the verge of death, either in illness or on the way to illness, all the system can do is to protect him from death.

    He sighed helplessly. Originally, he was happy to be able to prostitute the system for free for more than 20 years, but in the future he can only hope that the time will come soon and he will have a healthy body.

    Finally, amidst his long-awaited calls, a few months ago, the protagonist of the manga, Katsuobu Yuhito, appeared, and his manga forum was finally opened.

    While chasing the manga, he also figured out what the tone of the manga is.

    Hades! Hades! Very hell!

    Due to physical reasons, his dream of being a powerful character was shattered.

    But he, who has read comics on the forum, knows that the current fashion contrasts with cuteness.

    In the comic book Underworld, the characters are all crazy, fighting mad... Then he should be weak, quiet, beautiful and kind, and be a little angel among a group of fighting mads, and his popularity will definitely explode.

    And because of the memory of the previous life, he subconsciously takes care of others, and his personality is also in line with the personality.

    With this in mind, he began to create gentle characters.

    But...it was completely different from what he had imagined.

    In combat comics, weakness is the original sin.

    Not to mention, he is still Wujo Wu's brother. Compared with Wujo Wu, everyone has become weaker, there is a huge gap in strength, and he is a brother.

    Readers naturally imagine brothers against each other.

    He looked at his younger brother tolerantly, and readers said he had ulterior motives.

    He gave the knotweed magic tool, and readers said he had a dark heart.

    He is considerate of Hui, and readers say he buys people's hearts.

    He praised Briar, and readers said he was hypocritical.

    Tsukizawa Yu: (┳_┳)

    He opened the forum and saw his name on the homepage of the forum.

    [Shen Pao Wu Tiao Chun]

    He felt a slight movement in his heart, knowing that he must have appeared in the latest episode.

    It is estimated that it still occupies a small plot.

    He opened the manga, and as expected, he saw that his behavior this afternoon was drawn into the manga by the author.

    It's just his surprise that the author would include such a trivial thing that happened to him in the comics, and what's even more surprising is that the three of them saw what he did in the coffee shop.

    He sighed, feeling a bad feeling in his heart.

    I switched to the forum page very familiarly, found the post I saw at the beginning, and clicked in.

    As soon as he went in, he saw the screenshot of the original manuscript of the comic. jjxx drew the scene in the coffee shop in a very urban way.

    In order to express his character, the author specially used half a page to draw his half body——with lowered eyes, looking tenderly at the child who is throwing a temper tantrum.

    Two-dimensional face, blue eyes under eyelash feathers.

    He and Gojo Satoru's faces are mostly similar to each other with a gentle smile. When the author draws most carefully, there is a gentleness and beauty that hits the soul directly.

    No matter how you look at it, the first impression you give people is that you are a good person.

    However, readers of these comics that he can't read don't.

    Tsukizawa Yu scrolled down, and sure enough, he saw that readers were conspiring against him again.

    [Gojoharu is a deep-minded person, and this update really verified my guess. I'm sure that he only pretended to be gentle when he saw the knotweed Yujin outside the window. 】

    This is a daily routine for him, and he continued to look down very calmly.

    [Yes, you look at this [picture], his face was very indifferent in the last sentence, and in the next second, he became inexplicably gentle. Why didn’t he exorcise so many little curse spirits on the road, only on the knotweed Exorcising in front of the three of them? ]

    [And he is mysterious every time he appears on the stage. He looks gentler than Gojo Satoru, but he really has a villainous aura. ]

    …

    Readers who read the manga with an 8x magnification echoed it one after another. No matter judging a person by his appearance or analyzing it in detail, the readers all labeled him a villain.

    [By the way, do you think too much? I think he acted very naturally. 】

    Finally someone came to speak for him, and before Tsukizawa Yu was surprised, the readers behind the post exploded in an instant, solemnly refuting him.

    [Upstairs, don’t be so naive. Gojoharu is Gojo Wu’s twin brother. Think about it, they all have the same blood and the same face. In the end, one is the strongest, and the other is weak and sick. When I was young, I was locked up because of my younger brother. , Normal people will have negative emotions, how could he not complain at all? ]

    [Yes, not only did she not complain at all, but she also acted so indifferently, which is not normal at all. ]

    [Sister, be sober, this is a return of spells! This is the return of spells! ]

    ...

    Readers posted pictures, like saving a person who was in a deep quagmire, and used various methods to prove that Wujoharu is really a big villain, sisters, don't be obsessed with it.

    Tsukizawa: "..."

    The person who had high hopes from Tsukizawa still insisted on his opinion at first, but after being persuaded one after another, he began to waver...

    Tsukizawa shook his head, he was used to it. up!

    The matter ended perfectly after the new readers were successfully brainwashed, but the direction of the post suddenly moved in another direction.

    [However, I was really looking forward to him becoming a villain, and the sickly beauty became ruthless, and I couldn't wait to look forward to it. ]

    [Yeah, although he seldom appeared, I have been paying attention to him, and I can't wait for the author to tear off his hypocritical disguise and reveal his true inner self. ]

    [I predict that it will definitely be crazy. Everyone knows that everyone in the spell return battle is crazy! ]

    [Hahaha! He is good or bad, I love him so much! Sick and crazy critics explode! Sihashiha——]

    All posts about him will eventually develop in this direction.

    He stared at the text on the forum, his eyes darkened slightly.

    He really doesn't care about the prejudices of his readers, because what they say is not wrong.

    At the beginning, he wanted to be a good person, but readers always labeled him as a villain. Seeing that all readers expected him to do bad things, it was only at this time that Tsukizawa Yu realized his mistake.

    The gentle character design can indeed form a sharp contrast with this underworld comic, but the male character design of this comic is too brilliant.

    The brave and fearless Hisohito who sticks to his heart.

    Calm and rational, without losing kindness.

    Enlightenment who is powerful and possesses a prosperous and beautiful face.

    The mature and reliable Nanami, the beige Ji, the pure love warrior Yigu...

    they all have their own goals that they firmly pursue.

    In contrast, others are simple in design, coupled with weak strength, but their pure gentleness and kindness are not eye-catching at all. Along with the protagonist group, apart from his identity as Gojo Satoru brother, he has the same relationship with every mediocre person. Ordinary people are no different.

    How could he be liked by readers like this? If he is not popular, the threat of death will follow him everywhere.

    After careful consideration, Tsukizawa Yu turned black.

    Since everyone is looking forward to it so much, let's meet everyone's expectations, and he has been unhappy watching this magic world for a long time.

    Tsukizawa Yu continued to slide down, and suddenly, he saw a sentence.

    [The author does not draw useless pictures. Normally, Gojo Haru's pictures only occasionally appear in Gojo Satoru's memories, and even in comic plots, they are just simple guest appearances. This time, the author uses one sentence to describe the little things about him. Reasonable guesses, next Is an incident related to Gojoharu? 】

    Yu Tsukizawa was thoughtful.

    He recognized his mistake a long time ago and turned into a villain, but the author has been covering it up for him in the comics, but this time he used a single sentence to describe a small incident of him.

    Tsukizawa Yu thought of the progress of the manga that was almost synchronized with reality, and thought of his next plan.

    Maybe... the author wants to draw his story.

    Whether to gain enough popularity to survive, or to sink into the sand and die young, depends on the next step.

    Tsukizawa Yu got serious and carefully reviewed his plan. His layout has been completed, do his best and obey the destiny.

    Suddenly, floating in mid-air, a pop-up window popped up on the forum that only he could see.

    [The popularity value has reached the requirement, the system forum can be upgraded, do you want to upgrade? 】

    Tsukizawa Yu was attracted attention, he saw a few lines of small words below the forum.

    Note: After the forum is upgraded, the time difference can be reduced and some new functions can be evolved.

    Yukizawa nodded without hesitation.

    Every forum update brings new features, some of which are really useful.

    After confirmation, a small hourglass appeared on the forum, 1%... 2%... slowly updated.

    Yuki Tsukizawa saw that there would be endless updates in a while, so he put away the forum.

    After a brief wash, he lay down and rested, preparing to watch the updated forum tomorrow.

    Outside the window, the bright moon was hanging high. Without him noticing, the forum being updated squeaked—the screen was blurred for a few moments, and then an exclamation mark appeared on the forum.

    [Data package damaged——]

    [Continuing the update may cause data leakage, whether to continue updating——]

    [Yes, No]

    Tsukizawa Yu put his hands on his abdomen and slept soundly.

    The forum was silent for a few seconds, and yes was automatically selected among no one.

    Stinging—the forum flickered for a few moments, the prompt disappeared, and it returned to normal. On the well-known neon website, a new forum quietly appeared.

    The night was getting dark, and the neon otaku who was used to staying up late accidentally clicked on a familiar website, and unexpectedly found that the familiar website had a new forum entry, so he entered it suspiciously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
5.1K 227 58
Alternative Title: 我在横滨用马甲虚构救世主组织 Author: Li Han Summary: The system says, come and be a savior. Red Fang Whiskey said yes. He though...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
872K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...