๐…๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐๐„๐’๐’เฐŒ

Da NajaMarie07

fondยทness /หˆfรคn(d)nษ™s/ affection or liking for someone or something. Altro

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๅไธ‰
ๅๅ››
ๅไบ”
ๅๅ…ญ
ๅๅ…ซ
ๅไน
ไบŒๅ
ไบŒๅไธ€
ไบŒๅไบŒ
ไบŒๅไธ‰
ไบŒๅๅ››
ไบŒๅไบ”
ไบŒๅๅ…ญ
ไบŒๅไธƒ
ไบŒๅๅ…ซ
ไบŒๅไน
ไธ‰ๅ
ไธ‰ๅไธ€
ไธ‰ๅไบŒ
ไธ‰ๅไธ‰
New book๐Ÿซฆ

ๅไธƒ

11.5K 328 43
Da NajaMarie07

𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈 𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄

'Beeeeepppp beeeeeepppp' my alarm rung waking me from my sleep.

I groaned rolling over to turn it off.

I threw my legs off the bed and hopped off my bed and as soon as my feet hit the floor, I stretched.

I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth then did my facial routine.

I then started my water so it can already be going when I'm ready.

When I was finished I wrapped my hair up and placed my shower bonnet on my head and stepped in the shower.

I grabbed my 'African Sponge Net' and bathed myself.

I loved using this because I could get my back without asking for help.

After I washed up three times, I stepped out onto my mat and wrapped my dryer towel around me.

I hopped from mat to mat so I didn't have to feel the coldness of my bathroom floor till I made it to my house slippers by my door.

I slipped them on and walked into my room to grab my phone.

I glanced down at it while walking to my vanity and seen I had three miss calls from Azariah and notifications from instagram.

I sat down at my vanity then called Azariah back.

"Hey ma" he cheesed into the camera.

"Heyyy" I replied.

"What you was doin?" He questioned sparking his blunt.

"I had just woke up so the usual" I shrugged watching him in awe.

"Mhm" he hummed blowing the smoke out of his mouth.

He do this on purpose.

"You so handsome" I cooed at him.

"Thank you" he smiled blushing.

Him blushing will never fail to amaze me.

"You welcome, my baby" I smiled.

Feeling like I was dry I stood up and dropped my towel.

I walked away from the phone and into my closet for my whipped shea butter and something to throw on for me to run errands.

I decided on a black legging and zip up jacket set from Lululemon and my panda dunks.

I ain't never gone stop wearing this shit was mad expensive. Quality ain't even all that if we being honest...

I went back to my vanity and set my clothes on my bed so I can moisturize myself.

I looked at my phone suddenly remembering Azariah was on the phone making my face heat up.

I reached down to grab my phone so I could put it down.

"Whatchu doin? Leave the phone alone" he looked at me weirdly.

"I'm naked" I replied.

"It ain't nothing I haven't seen before Unique" he replied mugging me.

"I'm not- nvm okay" I tucked my bottom lip in between my teeth.

"Say what you was gone say my love" his face softened like he knew what I was thinking.

"I'm not really comfortable with my body enough to let you see it randomly. I'm sorry please don't be mad at me" I replied trying to keep myself from tearing up.

"Why would I be mad ma? You not comfortable that's okay. Put the camera down I don't mind I was just confused, don't ever apologize for how you feeling" he told me speaking sternly towards the end.

"Okay" I mumbled as I flipped the camera towards the ceiling.

"Allll of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections" he sung.

I began to tear up.

I'm not sure why I'm just so lucky to have someone who gives the same energy towards me like I do them.

I've never felt like this, ever. Even when I did try relationships after that major traumatic experience it never felt like this. I never clicked with someone as fast as I did with Azzy.

I love him for being patient with me, for reassuring me he loves me, also for slowly but surely heal my corrupted mind.

Once I was dressed I picked up the phone and took the bonnet off.

I ran my hair through my tribal braids to untangle this curls I had in the braids.

For this shit to be human hair it naps up just like the regular hair. Shit stupid.

I opened the drawer to the vanity and got my edge brush, edge control, and mouse.

I started by detangling my hair with the mousse, once I was done I poured some in my hand and went over my whole head with it and rubbed it in.

"Why you use that little brush thang like it don't have mad product in it?" He questioned watching me.

"It works the best that way" I replied chuckling.

"Oh" he made a confused face.

I did my edges and grabbed my phone and walked to grab my purse.

I got lipgloss and applied some on my lips while I walked out my room and downstairs.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed me a banana and granola bar.

I grabbed my keys off the hook and left.

"Did you lock that door?" Azariah questioned raising his eyebrow.

"No" I mumbled knowing I was finna hear his mouth.

"Go lock that fucking door. How much times I gotta tell you that shit? You ain't gone satisfied til somebody walk in yo shit".

I didn't reply just got out the car and went to lock my door.

When I got back in the car I hung up and turned on some music.

Before I pulled off I put the location of the first place I was to view today for my restaurant.

I arrived there in about a good 45 minutes.

After viewing this place I knew it wasn't the one the vibes of this neighborhood was off, and it need too much fixing.

We left and went to another place further from the place we was already at immediately no.

I still went and looked not wanting to make him feel bad but man, all the places he have been showing me been shitty as fuck.

When I arrived I got a call from Azariah in which I answered.

I stayed in the car though.

"Now that you cooled down, don't EVER fuckin hang up in my face. Fuck wrong with you don't ever hang up without telling me you love me neither. Doing weird shit" he went off.

"Ok" I replied

"Bet, I'll see you later remember the date at 8:00 onna dot" he nodded his head.

"Okay, I love you" I told him.

"I love you more" he hung up.

I got out the car and walked Into the building.

I already didn't like the area once again it was all white people like I don't cook soul food.

"Look this ain't finna work" I told him straight up.

"What do you mean?" He questioned.

"I mean you trying to locate me around all these damn white people. I cook SOUL FOOD what don't you get? Imma have to let you go. Thanks for your service" I said politely as possible.

"I understand, after this last building if you still fe we el the same then that's completely fine" he shrugged holding the door open for me.

"Thank you" I said walking out.

"You're welcome".

I put the address he gave me noticing it was closer to my house making me mentally smile.

Arriving to the building I noticed it was in a lot by itself which I liked.

The color of the building was also ugly, nothing that couldn't be fixed tho.

Walking in it was a decent size but not big enough. I like this one tho, top 5.

Some might think I'm being too picky but this my money and my restaurant.

I told him thank you for his time & that we will be in touch.

I went to a Chick-fil-A down the street and glanced at the time & noticed it was only 3:00 so I had hell of time on my hands.

After I ate I'm going to go home and just take a nap or something.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

538K 28.6K 52
๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ...
823K 28.9K 60
๐‘ด๐’“. ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’–๐’” ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’ˆ -๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™˜๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ฎ๐™˜๐™ก๐™š, ๐™„ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™—๐™ž๐™—๐™ก๐™š. ๐‘น...
3.4M 145K 43
๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ.....
852K 40.7K 66
Definitely wouldnt read, buttttttt .... Together they navigate through the treacherous shadows of love. -Liloandrice