Unexpected Guests [DISCONTINU...

By Glare_love_anime129

Boboiboy met new people that look like him. Will he find out why? Or will he be clueless? read to find out! E... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Boboiboy Birthday Special
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 7
Author note
Short(or long) stories (incorrect quotes)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Sneak peak
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

343 23 30
By Glare_love_anime129

Warning:

-Bad grammar

-OOC

-short story

-bad explanations

-bad story

-might have swear words

-might have the word blood included

__________________________________________________________________

"Don't worry, it's just for a stupi- dumb reason." They both said at the same time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Halilintar and Solar once again, glared at each other.

"Pft-" Both of them looked back at Boboiboy.

"Sorry, sorry. It's just so amusing to see the two, of my strongest in power, elements fight!" He said while still holding his laughter.

Somehow, his laugh made both of their heart feel warm and smiled abit.

'Our master is surely.....interesting..'

"Haha, but make sure to get along, too." Boboiboy finally stopped laughing.

"U-uh yes, Sure." But they felt embarrasses that someone that was literally younger than them reminded them to get along. They both look away in a flash.

Boboiboy thought that was quite cute of them.

"Oh, and I'm going to reveal you guys later, okay? So don't be shocked if my friends found out who you are." He walked away while saying those words.

"..."

"..."

"Why do I feel like I like balloons after talking to him-"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi guys!"

"Oh, Boboiboy! Huh? You can use your powers now!?" Gopal exclaimed.

"Huh, what do you mea-"

"Yep! After trying a couple times, I can finally use it!" Taufan covered Duri's mouth.

"Also, we baked cookies for you both." Referring to Ying and Gopal, who walked away before the commander got on the hologram.

Speaking of the commander,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

While Yaya was still explaining, Haily observed Kokochi.

'I know my mother had taught me not to judge or underestimate but...what a small commander they got.'

Then, Kokochi finally noticed her.

"Eh, who's that with you?"

Yaya knew what Kokochi is referring to.

"Ah, we met her while on the search for moonbot. Turns out, she is the user of the power!"

"Uh, it's nice to meet you... Commander.. Kokochi?"

"Yes, what is your name?"

"NurSuhailyAnisa, sir. Just call me Haily for short." She bowed with respect.

"Ok, Yaya, you can continue."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Awe, thanks Boboiboy!" Ying said as she observed the cookie.

But..Taufan smiled micheviously without them knowing.

They both ate them in one bite since it is small. However, when they did, they immediately fall to the ground and dropped the cookies that they held.

TTM laughed like a psycho who got away with a crime.

"Should we hide the bodys?~" Duri smiled like a maniac.

"Nah, let the others figure it out~" Blaze said, grinning.

"C'mon, let's walk away."

"T-t-this.... Is Ya.. ya's biscuit... Fla... vor.." Gopal said his last words..

Boboiboy came to the room on the opposite side of where the TTM escape.

"HAH!?"

Boboiboy found two bodys that were lying face-up. Then Boboiboy noticed something.

'Eh, isn't this the cookie that my elements made...?' He thought to himself.

He saw that the two cookies were bitten so that might be the cause of it.

'But...how?' Boboiboy remembered when he first tried it, it tasted amazing. So why does their face look so disgusted.

At this point, he's just wondering why if they don't like the cookies but not about who made them like this.

"Wait.." He began to think again.

"Taufan was the only one who had the bag of the cookies. Was he the one...?!"

'Nah, it couldn't be him.' He thought that Taufan is just too cheerful and couldn't do that. But then again, he is part of the TTM  so it is possible. Or could it be someone else from the TTM! No.. That couldn't be it.

Our boi was thinking too hard that he haven't even noticed Ais in front of him.

"Master?" With just one word, Boboiboy was startled.

"AHH" He fell down, letting out a hurt sound like ouch.

"Ais!"

"Um, sorry for scaring you.."

"No, no, it's okay. You know you can just call me Boboiboy."

"Oh, right. Also, why are they laying down with a disgusted face?"

"Hm?" He looked at the 'dead' bodies and asked Ais,

"Can you help me figure out the culprit behind this?" Pointing at the bodies.

"....sure."

"I was thinking that it was one of the TTM but I'm sure I am wrong." Boboiboy said a bit quietly while doing a thinking pose.

"Actually, they love doing things like this so don't get them off of your suspect list." Ais stated.

"Okay then...what if it's all of them!" Boboiboy gasped.

"I don't mean to be rude but what is the point of all of this?" Ais tilted his head.

"..."

"..."

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .・゜゜・.・゜゜・

Ais walked to le bodies and observed them from behind.

"Ngh.." Both Ying and Gopal are starting to wake up.

Boboiboy, of course, didn't notice because he was think of what was the point of this.

They stood up and didn't noticed Ais.

"Eyy! Boboiboy!"

"Huh"

"Why did you give us cookies that were Yaya's biscuit flavor!"

"H-huh? But I didn't!"

"Liar! We saw with our very own eyes that you gave it to us!"

"Eh.."

Suddenly, Ais walked towards Boboiboy, guarding him.

"Wha-"

"Shut up."

Ying and Gopal was quickly imitated by Ais. He looked- or should I say 'Glare' at them (if you know, you know) . His eyes looked very cold and icy. His face looks calm but his eyes was the one that was scaring them. It was kinda glowing blue. He may look calm on the outside but, he was actually mad at the inside.

"A-Ais.." Boboiboy felt somewhat nervous but thankful.

".. Hn" When Ais turned to Boboiboy, instead of cold and icy, his eyes look with cool and light blue, and had a soft expression.

Both Ying and Gopal was shocked. But felt guilty when they yelled at Boboiboy.

"Er, are you guys okay..?" Boboiboy said, snapping the two back to reality.

"Oh, uhm. Yeah! We're okay." Ying spoke, "And sorry for yelling at you earlier.."

"It's okay! Things like this are no problem!"

"Especially when this always happen when I was younger. "

"What was that?" Gopal heard something that Boboiboy was saying but couldn't really know because it sounded so quiet.

But quiet as it sounds, Ais could hear it perfectly, thanks to his what ever you call it ability. He felt his blood boiling and wanted to kill those brats that do those things to him by freezing them to death. After, he would ask Gempa to smash the ice, completely destroying them. But he could not do that because then it would ruin his reputation of 'the calmest element' and would most likely freak out his owner, which is not what he want.

"Ais? AAAiissss?"

"Huh? Oh, yes?"

"You okay?"

"Never been okay but thanks for asking."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"What?"

TO BE CONTINUED...
__________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait but I have finally published it! Hope you guys enjoy the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 893 25
[ IN EDITING / REWRITING ] Boboiboy was sent to the past by a mysterious villain without any memory of who it is. The past where his father was still...
10.1K 346 13
This is the story of two brother's who come from a family of 6 members, namely the Fusion Beliung Family. The two brother's are the fusion of the lig...
2.9K 233 8
Boboiboy and his friends were on they're way to planet gardenia. Boboiboy decided to take a nap before arriving. He woke up and saw a women in front...