The Vampair Series One And Tw...

By BlurryLuv590

So my darlings these are some different stories of these Devian vampires that belong to Daria Cohen to creato... More

Duke And Missi X The Peril Reader
Survival ( Duke X Peril Reader)
The Lady In The Purple Velvet Dress And Staff ( Missi X Female Peril Reader)
The Vampire In My House( Duke X Peril Reader)
Night School( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)
Lost In The Woods At Night ( Missi X Female Peril Reader)
Accidentally To Hell~ ( Duke X Peril Reader LemonπŸ‹)
All Ex's Lovers Will Perish~ ( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)
It's Just A Dream ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Halloween ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Cannibal Buffet~ ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Oweee Part 3.5 Duke Vs Missi X Peril Reader
Tis The Season To Be Merry ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader )
Just The 2 Of Us ( Duke X OC Character)
Drunk To Be Love ( Duke X Peril Reader )
A Vampire For All Seasons Spring Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Summer Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~ πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Autumn Duke X Peril Reader Lemon ~πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Winter Duke X Peril Reader Lemon ~πŸ‹
A Visited From A Friend ( Duke X OC Character)
After~Duke X Shy Reader
After Part 2 πŸ‹~ Duke X Shy Reader
He Wasn't Ready Duke X Reader
A Sensitive Spot Duke and Missi X ReaderπŸ‹~
The Best Christmas Gift~ Duke and Missi X Reader
Staying For The Night~ Blurry's First Appearance!πŸ‹~
THE 6.6.6K VIEW SPECIAL!!!!!! Head Over Heels ~
Sleeping With Enemy~Duke X Reader
Damsel Birthday~ It's My Birthday ~
Staying Home Courtine Duke and Missi X Reader
Moon Over You ~ Duke X Reader
Wine Feelings ~ Duke X Reader
As Above And So Below~ Duke X Reader
At Your Service Part 7.5 NSWF! Duke X Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANDORA!^^ ( Gift)
How To Be Best Friends With A Vampire Duke X Reader
The Vampire in My Daughter's House
Vampirness Aid Missi X Sick Male Reader
Author Shitty Doodle XD.
Vastum X Duke Straddling Upon Vamp~ NSWF
Marking You ~ Duke X Maid Reader HEAVY NSFW!
Let Me Show You How It's Done~ Duke X Reader HEAVY NSWF!
I HATE YOU! Duke X Reader NSWF
Unintentionally Hot Boi~ Duke X Maid Reader NSFW!
Death Waits For No One Nightmare( Duke X Missi X Reader)
You're Life Doesn't Matter ( Duke X Reader πŸ”ž EXTREME NSWF)
~Beg For Me~ Duke X Reader EXTREME πŸ”ž ~Smut~
~More Than A Quicky~ Duke X Reader πŸ”ž Extreme
A Vampair Birthday( Duke X Reader NSWF πŸ”ž)πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³
Dressing Up While Making Love Duke X Female Reader NSWFπŸ”ž
Your The Fucking Reason Why~ Duke X Female Reader πŸ”ž
~ Her Perfect Gift ~ Duke X Female Vampair ReaderπŸ”ž Smut
Along Came A Dr and Vampair ( Duke X Masacrik X Reader ~DARK~ ( NSWF πŸ”ž)

~ Fuck Finals! ~ Duke X Female Reader Heavy NSFW πŸ”ž

239 5 0
By BlurryLuv590

Hello Spooklings it's me again once again you don't have to me out but once again I've been ghosting out due to college studies but I finally have good news. I'll be on break tomorrow so I'll catch up on oneshots in this fic and others that are new that I want to start publishing. Thank u for the patience and still enjoying my Vampair Fanfics you have no idea how much I miss making these. I'm on a smutty phase so your in luck another one with Duke having his way with our dear or poor reader.
Enjoy ^^

Night falls once again and you were on the books due to school pushing your buttons. You were enter the castle instead of hugging or saying something back to Duke. You would go in the sofa or the room that Duke let's you stay in to get to work opening up your heavy text book along with your computer that you always hold in your backpack. You went to typed and writing down stuff down the margins between the words that you were going to be tested on. Duke noticed that there was a pattern about this " Finals" you were studying for it got him irritated because it was taking time away from spending time and fucking.

Hey Y/N like my purple attire ~ I was thinking that maybe you and I can take the night out and scare some humans Duke said doing the jazz hands.

That's nice but cannot gotta do work for finals you responded not even looking at what Duke was wearing.

He sigh and went out on his own until morning where he slept in his coffin majority of the day away.

You had a few breaks between by using the bathroom, graving snack then back to the computer.

Next falls again and Duke comes back once again he holds out a horror movie and some snacks he got from the store and taps you on the shoulder.

Wanna watch a scary movie, got snacks and drinks. My favorite of all " ~Scream~ Duke said his hand on the dvd.

Uhh maybe another time busy you responded once again typing on the computer as you rubbed your eyes.
Duke drops the Scream movies and snacks on the ground disappointed as he saw your eyes bloodshot red and your body slower then before.

Toots you need to rest, get off that computer before you over do it. Duke responded concerned but you shook it off as you continue to type.

No professors demand more, need to stay focused. I'm fine Duke you said as you continue your work even though you felt overwhelmed

Suit yourself Duke said as he walks away closing the door leaving you be.

Chilling in his coffin Duke was smoking a cigarette his hand clutching on the pillow. He couldn't take it anymore he wanted to spend time with his favorite girl not to mention also give her a good fuck at the same time. Duke was losing his patience he put of his cigarette out and closed the coffin since morning rises.

Tonight no more work

" Fuck Finals"

The next morning you rubbed your eyes taking a small break from the computer and then grabbed something to eat. You did feel bad that you were neglecting your time with Duke he was very clingy and very possessive over you. The time you had a panic attack he held you and also made it up by ultimate pleasure in the sheets. The time you had a fever and he made you soup and read stories while rubbing your head telling you how much you mean to him in the world. The time you had a ex friend who was trying to steal Duke from you but he made her pay when he saw you cry uncontrollably as he kisses you and you two has sex in the garden and some others did see but Duke had a way to erase that scene full of bliss. You smiled at those wonderful memories but you knew you had to get this final done.

I will work more today so I can finish then I'll spend my time with Duke as promised. You said as you head back to the computer and starting typing and writing more.

Night Comes as Duke rises from his coffin and sees you once more on the computer and books. Duke closes the computer down and picks up stranding him onto his lap making your face flushed as you held onto your notes

Wh..wh..What are you doing Duke!?

Distracting you honey~ he responded as Duke fawndeld your top his hands pressed around your breasts. You used your other hand to shove him away and bit your lip when he reached your nipples.

You can still work on your finals my darling but I guarantee you I won't be leaving anytime soon~ Duke said with a chuckle. You look at your notes trying to focus but it was impossible Duke slides his hands down your pants and his finger hooked on your lace lace tugging on the string.

Haaaa.... Haaa..Ahhh! You moaned with your textbook dropping on the ground. Trying to pick it up Duke pulls onto your panties making your stay at Duke's lap this made you scream a little from how tight the panties were inside your flower. You gasps with tears down your eyes with the sexual tension and frustration in between.

Very nice panties my darling, I should keep these to myself once more Duke said as he looks back at you with your pants slipped down, panties half pulled and your topped untouched.

I..I... I couldn't spend time with you which I really do but my exams go first Duke. You know this how I am suppose to get my degree some how.

Duke didn't listen as he cop a feel underneath your top. You folded your hands and make a squeal when Duke pinches on your perky nipples making you fall back of how sensitive and red they became.

No need for papers, it's making you unwell and losing my time with you. You know how i get when I become impatient ~ Duke said with a menacingly tone as the top ripped exposing your breasts as he bites your neck making you squeal as he held onto you.

AAAAAAAAHHHH DUKE.....HAAA... You shouted as your face was flushed and Duke's fangs plunged into your sweet blood making him bite even deeper. You fall onto the ground having no strength to get up as Duke held your hand finishing his meal of your sweet blood with his other hand tugging down your panties.

I've been patience enough, you're the one who needs to learn who's in charge here, I don't give a fuck if you have studies. When I need you you'll listen and take me ~ . Duke said more of threat as you nod your head with your eyes sockets watering down from the pain and pleasure. Duke then kisses your lips with passion as you do the same. Both of your tongues went inside each other with salvia drooling down on the floor Duke putting you on the ground pulling his pants down and boxers.

Duke...Ahh..Ah...Ahhh.

No more words darling, just enjoy me plunging the fuck out of you ~

( THRUST)

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH~ You squealed when you felt Duke's cock went all the way inside your flower with no adjustment or warning just all the way in. Duke held onto your long lengthy leg as he pumped his load into with his body thrusting back and forth back and forth. You heard his liquid half drip and half close to your face since he had no tension to being gentle tonight. You screamed his name and held onto him as he licked your neck with your breasts aching once more of how hot and heavy kept thrusting.

FUCK....AHHH YES OH FUCK~ FUCK..DARLING...FUCK Y/N! Duke shouted in the room as you screamed then came into moans. You needed a good fuck you were overwhelmed and tired of exams and work and you didn't care if Duke went hard on you. All you wanted was Duke plunge his cock into your flower pussy hole.

Ahh Duke I'm gonna....Ahhhh You squeal more as Duke sucks on your lips while holding you close which each hard thrust he made then your hands clashed each other's while having rough sex.

Yes darling you can cum, cum all over me or my cock, or anywhere in general. Let yourself go~ Duke responded with a whisper which made you quiver grabbing onto Duke for dear life he thrusting hard into your hole, your nails dugged into his chest legs wide open and his onto the ground both of you screamed when Duke pumped his load into you and your cum leaks down his chest a little on his face.

Mmmm~ Sweet darling ~ I love tasting you'd juices when you came~ Duke responded his tongue with his fingers all over his mouth as he lifts you up holding you at place giving you some cuddles and after care.

Ha...aahhh...Haaa...

You did so well darling ~ Duke responded smoking a cigarette rubbing your back as you breath heavy with your hair a mess and fresh tears down your face.

Haa...mmm it..it Was You said your hand resting on his chest as you both look at each other.

Promise me not to overwork or feel overwhelmed when it comes to work and finals cuz of it does happen. I would be gladly to fuck you once more ~ Duke whisper as he licked your earlobe making you squirm from his tongue.

KYAAAAAA DUKE STOP THAT! You yelled in embarrassment using the bedsheets to cover your nude body along with the marks in your skin.

Hehehehee I'm just teasing but it's quite tempting. You're body is hard to resist my darling ~ Duke admits as he throws the cigarette aside and then folds his hand into yours with the night sky hitting you both with the stars.

Thanks Duke... you responded flushed and had a slight smile. I did enjoy myself...

Glad you did darling that's why I'm here. Want me to fuck you again ~ Duke questions as he spreads your legs and touched your breasts making you squeal once more

I'M TIRED...NO...NO MORE!

No exams then? Duke said in a seductive tone as you pulled back cried in embarrassment once more as Duke laughs of how red you became and exhausted.

Kidding let's just sleep now shall we~

~End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 3.6K 91
A young dream walker gifted with the ability to take over other people's bodies, becomes a spy and political assassin, venturing across worlds to sav...
4.5K 110 18
It had been 4 years since Prince Pico's father died and he had to take over as king. The apple didn't fall far from the tree when His Highness began...
9.6K 686 39
A story set in fantasy modern world where vampires, witches, angels, werewolfs and demons live amidst humans like normal people hiding their true n...
83.2K 2K 200
Tiny horror stories (Doesn't exceed 100 words) None of these stories is from other books or online. These were all written by me. Do not steal them...