My savior (Five Hargreeves) (...

By Avengergirl99

"Meeting you was a choice, becoming your friend and gain your trust was my mission, but falling in love with... More

Cast of act One
0. Introduction
1. The mission
2. Five Hargreeves
3. The worlds ends in eight days
4. Academy
5. The eye and Delores
6. Panic attack
7. Drunk and voices in the head
8. Hypnotize
9. Probability map
10. An anchor
11. Who is Harold Jenkins
13. I heard a rumor
14. Where is Vanya?
15. Beautiful scars
16. Mind control
17. Broken trust
18. Super Star Lanes Bowling
19. Stopping Vanya
Cast of act two
0. Introduction
20. Right back where we started
21. Waking up
22. Finding Diego and Luther
23. The Footage
24. Promise me
25. Love is weakness
26. Majestic Twelve
27. The gala
28. Hargreeves siblings reunion
29. We have until Monday
30. A light supper
31. Seconds, not decades
32. Öga För Öga
33. Break his heart
34. The seven stages
35. Vanya kills the president?
36. 743
37. Saving Vanya
38. New you
39. Y/n VS Five
40. The power of love
41. I love you too
BOOK 2 IS OUT!

12. Telling the truth

212 6 9
By Avengergirl99

"Self respect. When someone treats you like you're just one of the many options, help them narrow their choice by removing yourself from the equation. Sometimes you have to try not to care. No matter how much you do, because sometimes you can mean almost nothing to someone who means so much to you. It's not pride, it's self-respect. Don't expect to see positive changes in your life if you surround yourself with negative people. Don't give part-time people a full-time position in your life, know your value and what you have to offer and never settle for anything less than what you deserve"

---

The next morning, you opened your eyes to see The Handler standing by the bed looking at you.

"Goodmorning sweetheart" she said "Jesus" you said as you almost jump up.

"Hello Darling" The Handler said with a smile "What the fuck, do you have any idea how creepy that is?" you asked before you looked around, seeing you were back at the Academy and you noticed that you were wearing a pyjamas.

"Well, you didn't answer when I flash you" The Handler said "Of course I didn't, I was unconscious because of you" you said as you got up.

"Did you have to shoot me?" you asked "Come on darling, I had to make it look real, beside it didn't kill you" she said "It almost did. You almost did kill me" you said "Don't be a dram queen" she said before she stroke her hand down your cheek "I would never get rid of you. You mean too much for me" she said.

You knew that it was a lie, if your aunt really cared about you, she wouldn't have put that chip in you, that make you a puppet if she push on a certain button.

"How is your mission going?" she asked "Fine. Perfectly fine, actually" you answered "You do realize that you aren't doing your mission correctly?" she asked "How's that?" you asked "Well, you're supposed to be stopping Number Five from stopping the end of the world, not helping him" she said "I'm not helping him" you lied "Oh, Sweetheart. You're helping him. Which is completely against what we are standing for" she said "I'm not helping him. Why would I even want to help him? I hate him. I don't care about him" you lie again before you took a deep breath "Listen, I'm acting like I'm helping him and then I strike. Bring him back to The Commission" you said.

"Well, since Hazel and Cha-Cha are seeming to be failing their mission" she said "I thought I told you to take them off their mission with Five. He is my mission. I told you I got this" you said "No matter. Since they are seeming to fail. I need you to kill Number Five" she said "What?" you asked "You heard me, dear" she said.

You shook your head "No. I--I can't do that. I can't kill him. I've only being with him for a few days and the longer I'm around him, the more I--" "Falls in love with him?" she asked, cutting you off "What?" you asked "The longer you're around him, the more you fall in love with him?" she asked before she let out a chuckled "And now you've realized it?" she asked.

"No" you said as you shook your head "No. There's...No" you said.

"Just wait until little shitty Five find out who your aunt is. Why you really were here" she said "I can't do this mission anymore" you said "What was that?" she asked as she looked back up at her niece "You heard me. I'm resigning from this mission. You sent me out on a suicide mission" you said "What?" she asked.

"Five. When he travled forwards into the apocalypse, he saw his family's dead bodies, but he didn't saw mine. He didn't find my body because I wasn't there. I wasn't supposed to be there. I was never supposed to be with him. I was never supposed to meet him. Even if I succeeded in this mission, I would still be altering the timeline. If I succeed, I would die alone with everyone else. By altering timeline, I'm a target. You set me up to fail. You put me on a fucking suicide mission" you said before you took a deep breath.

"I am resigning from the mission involving Five Hargreeves" you said "You do realize what you are risking, correct?" she asked "Yes. I understand" you said with a nod.

"Beside he's not the man you think he is. He's not the man most people think he is" you said before you took a deep breath "You're killing Five Hargreeves" she said "I can't do it" you said "Darling" The Handler said as she storke her hand down your cheek "You know that you don't have a choice" she said "Yeah I have" you said "What was what?" she said as she put her hand on your throat "Did you just question me?" she asked before she squeezed your throat a bit causing you to let out a grunt in pain "Remember I can end your life in a painful way with just one press on a button" she said as she lifted up the device with her other hand.

"I don't care" you said, trying your best not so show your fear.

The Handler let go of you before she press a button causing the chip to be activated.

You felt the electric shock going through your body causing you to grunt in pain as you put your hands on your head as you closed your eyes.

"Stop it" you cried but she just turn up the device sending out more electric shock and you fell down on your knees as you cried out in pain.

"FIVE!" you called out "He can't hear you sweetheart, everything in the Academy is frozen. No one can hear you. Beside even if they could hear you, they wouldn't care" she said as you kept crying out in pain.

"Make it stop" you cried out as you had your eyes closed while you had your hands pressed more against your head as more pain was running through your body "I can make it stop, but only if you do what I say" she said.

"I will do it" you said "What was that? I can't hear you Darling" she said "I will do it. I'm sorry" you said out loud "That's all I need to hear" she said before she press another button making the electric shock and pain to stop and you remove your hands from your head while you were panting.

"Now, get up" she said and you stood up "Are you obeying me now?" she asked and you nodded, trying to hold back your tears.

"Now, kill Five Hargreeves" she said "I can't just kill Five Hargreeves, he is very powerful" you said.

"Then give him the best night of his life and when he has let his guard down, kill him. Slash his throat while he is asleep" she said "What?" you asked "Do I have to spell it out for you darling. Eradicate Five Hargreeves. If you don't kill him, you will get a fate worse than death" she said as she put the device in her pocket "And if that is too hard for you, then use your abilities on him, hypnotize him" she said "That is too hard, his mind and will is too strong" you said "Then keep trying, and when you have the full control over him and his mind then order him to go back to The Commission and he will do it and then I will take care of it from here and if you do a good job there might only be a small and not so painful punishment. If you can't do it leave him to me" she said and you looked down.

The Handler then put her hand on your chin before she lifted up your head so you were looking at her "You have to make a choice Darling. What is more important, your life or the life of a little shit that don't care about you at all?" she asked "How do you know that he don't care about me. He has proof it many times" you said "He is acting, just like you're acting" she said as she stroke her hand down your cheek "You are nothing to him" she said before she poke your nose "I will give you two days and if I haven't heard from you there, I will come find you" she said before she took a step back.

She then lifted up her black briefcase before she clicked on it and she disappeared in a blue light.

"Fucking bitch" you said as you punched your fist into the wall over and over again.

---

Five slowly opened his eyes. His eyes moved around, to see where he was and he could recognize that he was back in his room.

His eyes then widened when he remember that you were also shot.

"Shit, Y/n" he said.

Five then blinked into the room.

"Shit"

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Five froze when he saw your almost naked body. Only wearing your underwear.

"TRUN THE FUCK AROUND OR I'M GONNA CUT OUT YOUR EYES!" you shouted and Five quickly turned around as he blushed.

"Sorry, sorry" he said "Next time you fucking knock" you said "I got worried" he said "That is not a good reason or excused" you said as you turned around, so your back was facing his.

"It's not like I haven't seen the female body before" he said "Mannequins don't count, dumbass. Your sex doll don't count" you said and he rolled his eyes.

You grabbed some clean clothes that Allison had lay out to you.

Five couldn't help but look and he turned his eyes a bit to look at a small mirror that was standing on a desk to see you with your back facing him.

His eyes widened when he saw scars, marks and bruises all over your back.

Some of them looked they were from missions and training but some look like something else, they looked like they were scars from torture and experiments.

Seeing those things on your body, Five's face fell. He now understand, you had never being feeling free and safe.

Those scars remind of all those times you needed him but he wasn't there. Of course most of them was from before you even knew him.

Five should have taking you with him, he should have know something was going on.

"Okay, you can turn around now" you said and he turned around.

"You okay?" he asked "I'm fine, you?" you asked "Fine. But why didn't you tell me?" he asked "Why didn't you tell me?" you asked "Fair point" he said.

But then he saw some blood on your knuckles.

"What happen?" he asked as he rushed over to you before he grabbed your left hand and lifted it up to see some blood on the knuckles "Nothing" you said as you removed your hand from his.

He looked to the right to see some blood on the wall "Why did you do that?" he asked as he looked back at you "Not important" you said "It is important" he said "I'm fine" you said "You're not fine. You're obviously displaying symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder which absolutely makes sense" he said as he look at you "I can help you. Tell me what's wrong" he said.

"Why do you care?" you asked "Because I care about you. I really like you Y/n. I have feelings for you and I can't handle see you in pain" he said "Stop it. Stop doing that. Stop being you" you said as you shook your head "I can't help it" he said "Yes, you can" you said as a single tear fell from your eyes.

"You think you know what's going on, but you don't" you said, sobbing. "Well, then explain it to me, Y/n. Because all...all I know is that my friend, the woman I have feelings for is hurting and when I see her in pain, I just want it to make it stop" he said and your eyes widened "Please Y/n/n, let me in" he said worried "You wouldn't understand" you said before you looked down "Try me" he said but you shook your head.

"I can't" you said "Please, I'm opening up to you Y/n. Please tell me what's going on" he said "You want to know what's going on" you said as you looked back up at him and he nodded "Yeah" he said "Alright I will tell you. I have being lying you from the beginning" you said and he furrowed his brows in confusing.

"What are you talking about?" he asked "I was sent here to get close to you. Get you to trust me and then take you back to The Commission" you said "What?" he asked as he took a small step backwards.

"I was never fired from The Commission. They sent me here. But after getting close to you, I realized that I still had feelings for you, so I decided to go against The Commission" you said "And you didn't tell me" he said "You don't understand Five, I didn't had a choice, my aunt. She is dangerous" you said "Your aunt, as in---No" he said as his eyes widened when he realized the truth.

"Yeah. The Handler is my aunt. She force me on this mission" you said "What the hell!" he shouted at you.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked out loud "Because I wanted people to like me for me and not because of who my aunt is" you said "That is not a very good reason Y/n. You lied to me Y/n. I thought I could trust you, I thought you were my friend!" he shouted "I am. She order me to kill you, but I'm not going to do that, 'cause I think I have falling in love with you" you said "I can't believe this, you have lied to me this whole time!" he shouted "You don't understand, she is dangerous" you said "I DON'T FUCKING CARE. YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME! SO IT WAS ALL JUST AN ACT" he shouted "It was in the beginning but then I realized that it wasn't, and I'm not part of The Commission anymore" you said "BULLSHIT. HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT. YOU ARE ACTING LIKE I DON'T MEAN A SHIT TO YOU!" he shouted.

"HEY, you left me like I didn't mean a thing to you!" you said "And you broke up with me. You hurt me!" he shouted "So that's why you left me, as payback!" you said "So that's why you started dating me, your aunt order you to get close to me!" he shouted "No, she didn't even knew about it" you said "BULLSHIT! YOU WERE PLAYING WITH ME!" he shouted which cause you to flinch.

"That friendship we had for that year. That was never real!" he shouted "What?" you asked "That wasn't real, who cares!" he shouted "Don't say that, please don't say that. It was real to me" you said as you pointed at yourself "The best part of my life was fake and you didn't tell me!" you shouted at him "Well, you started it!" he shouted before he walked back and front in front of you as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"I should kill you" he said before he looked at you "But I wouldn't. So leave Y/n" he said "What?" you asked "YOU HEARD ME, GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. YOU HEAR ME, NEVER!" he shouted "But..." "No fucking but. I trusted you and you lied to me. You stabbed me in the back, you betrayed me. I want you gone" he said as he took a step closer to you "FUCKING LEAVE!" he shouted right in your face as he pointed at the door.

"Alright I will leave. I'm going to help Allison and Diego and then I will leave, you will never see me again" you said "GLADY!" he said and you walked passed him "AND DO YOU YOURSELF AND ME A FUCKING FAVOR AND DIE!" he shouted and you shut the door behind you.

Five ran his fingers through his hair.

Why do I suddenly feel guilty?

She told me the truth.

Was I too hard on her?

Pull yourself together Five, she is the enemy, always have being and you let her in.

"Wakey, wakey. Eggs and bakey!" Klaus suddenly called out while he was ringing a bell.

---

Luther was sitting by the table, he had a hood over his head and he looked embarrassed. He was sitting with huge hangover as Klaus was pouring coffee up the in the mugs while having a big smile on his faces.

"Here we go" Klaus said as he poured Luther some coffee in a mug "This'll fix you up, Luther" he said before he poured up another cup with coffee.

"Nice okay" Klaus said as Five's reaction on the taste of the coffee was in pure disgust "Jesus. Who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee?" Five asked as he put down the mug.

"Can we get started?" Luther asked in a voice like he wasn't in a mood for a meeting at all.

"Anyone seen any of the others? Diego? Allison? No?" Klaus asked while looking around the kitchen "Where is Y/n?" Klaus asked "She left" Five said "Where did she go?" Klaus asked "I don't fucking care, as long as she is not near me I don't fucking care, she can die for all I care" Five said "Trouble in paradise?" Klaus asked and Five rolled his eyes.

"All right, then, this is the closest thing to a quorum...that we're gonna get" Klaus said and tapped on the table causing Luther to groan "Now, listening up. There's no easy way to say this, so I'm just gonna spit it out" Klaus said.

There was silence for a few seconds "Yeah" Klaus said and the three looked at him waiting for him to continued but he just stood still while staring into nothing, without saying anything.

"Klaus" Luther said "I conjured Dad last night" Klaus said making Luther and Five to look confused at him.

They knew that Klaus couldn't conjured anyone because he have been so high and he had been high for years and now suddenly out of nowhere he told him that he conjured their dad, therefore they look at him like they didn't want to believe it.

Klaus looked at Luther before he looked at Five and they look both confused.

"You said you haven't been able to conjure anyone in years" Luther said "Ah, yes, I know, but I'm sober. Ta-da! I got clean, yesterday, to talk to someone special, and then ended up having up having this...conversation with dead old Daddy himself" Klaus said.

They didn't really believe him. He had being drunk and high since they were fifteen.

"Has anyone got some aspirin?" Luther asked "On the shelf, next to the crackers" Five answered "Hey, hey, hey. This is serious, guys, all right? This really happened, I swear" Klaus said "Okay, fine. I'll play" Five said before he learned forwards "What did the old man have to say?" he asked with a smile.

"Well, he gave me the usual lecture about my appearance and my failures in life. Yada yada yada. No surprise there. Even the afterlife couldn't soften a hardass like Dad, right? But he did mention something about his murder, or lack thereof, because..." Klaus said and the two looked at him.

"...He killed himself" he finished before he looked down while Luther just stared at him in disbelief "I don't have time for your games, Klaus" he said before getting up "I'm telling you the truth, Luther. I'm telling you the truth" Klaus said.

"I don't have time for your games, Klaus" he said before getting up "I'm telling you the truth, Luther. I'm telling you the truth" Klaus said.

"Why'd he do it, then?" Five asked "He said it was the only way to get us all home again" Klaus said "No. Dad wouldn't just kill himself" Luther said "Ah, you said it yourself. He was depressed. Holed up in his office and room all day and night" Five said "No. There weren't any signs. Suicidal people exhibit certain tendencies, strange behaviors" Luther said "Like sending someone to the Moon for no reason?" Klaus asked "I swear to God, Klaus, if you're lying..." "I'm not. I'm not" Klaus said cutting Luther off.

"Master Klaus is correct" a voice said and the three turned to see Pogo entering the kitchen.

"Regretfully..." Pogo said before he let out a sigh "I helped Master Hargreeves enact his plan" he said "What?" Luther asked.

"So did Grace. I was a difficult choice for both of us. More difficult than you could ever know" he said before taking a step closer to them "Prior to your father's death, Grace's programming was adjusted so that she was incapable of administering first aid on that fateful night" Pogo said "Sick bastard" Five muttered.

"So the security tape we saw?" Luther asked "It was meant to further the murder mystery" Pogo said and Luther let out a scoffs "Your father hoped that being back here, solving it together...would reignite your desire to be a team again" Pogo said "And for what end?" Five asked "To save the world, of course" Pogo answered "All right" Klaus said with a small laugh.

"First the Moon mission and now this" Luther said as he looked down before he looked at Pogo "You watched me search for answers and said nothing" he said and Pogo looked down "Anything else you want to share, Pogo? Any other damn secrets?" Luther asked aggressive "Hey, calm down, Luther" Klaus said "No, I won't calm down. We've been lied to by the one person in this family we all trusted" Luther said more aggressive "It was your father's dying wish, Master Luther. I...I had no choice" Pogo said letting out a sigh.

"There's always choice" Luther said before he left and Klaus let out a sigh as Pogo also left.

Five put his hands to his head, tugging his hair in frustration as he let out a sigh "I gotta think" he said before he turned in his chair, blinking away.

---

You had found a bike and had hotwire it. You were driving down the road, tears falling down from your eyes.

You stopped your bike by the side of the road before you ran your fingers through your hair.

You need to find an anchor.

If the love and connection between you and that person is strong enough your mind can break the connection of the chip

You took a deep breath again before you started the bike and drove towards Jenkins's cabin.

"3 steps to a happy life:

1. Don't stress yourself with useless people who don't even deserve to be issue in your life.

2. Never invest too much emotion at one thing, because if you do, you'll end up hurting yourself.

3. Lean to live life without worries because God will make a way for everything"

A/N: Vote or comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 13K 43
in which five hargreeves is reunited with an old "friend" ten days before the end of the world. or in which inanna hope helps save the world while me...
2.8K 28 27
IMPORTANT NOTE: READ THE FIRST BOOK BEFORE READING THIS. After stopping the apocalypse, you, Five and the others of The Umbrella Academy managed to r...
599K 13.2K 31
"Y/n, you don't have to worry about that. I will always be here for you," he explained. "Thank you Five," I whispered, hugging him. ━━━━━━━━━➶━━━━━━━...
83K 1.9K 52
Who would have thought that the most deadliest assassin had a wife and was soon to become a dad. In which you Y/n Watson, a pregnant ex-assassin is s...