Forever Mine

By Jtmay10

17 year old, Rachel Smith, lives with her mother and step father. Since her father owns a business, the Smith... More

Chapter 2: What's That Smell?
Chapter 3: Jerk!
Chapter 4: Playin'
Chapter 5: "Mood Swing"
Chapter 6: Moment?
Chapter 7: Star Gazing
Chapter 8: Party Time
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 9: Flash Back
Chapter 10: First Shift
Chapter 11: You're my Luna
Chapter 12: Welcome to Your New Home
Chapter 13: Maybe I Don't Want to be Luna
Chapter 14: Ceremony Day
Chapter 15: I Really Miss Him
Chapter 16: I Ache For Him
Chapter 17: Who do we have here?
Chapter 18: Better Say Your Prayers, Darling
Chapter 19: All My Fault
Chapter 20: What's Happening?
Chapter 21: She's Awake
Chapter 22: I'm Ready Whenever You Are
Chapter 23: The Tradition.....
Chapter 24: Marked
Chapter 25: Questions
Chapter 26: Are You Ready?
Chapter 27: You're Mine
Chapter 28: Forever Mine
Chapter 29: Intruders on the Pack Territory
Chapter 30: Revenge
Chapter 31: Unexpected
Chapter 32: Is She Dead? Or nah?
Chapter 33: She is Alive
Chapter 34: This is It
Chapter 35: December
Chapter 36: Surprise
Epilogue
Fate Be Told
The Wattys 2016!!!!

Chapter 1: Secrets????

36.6K 648 186
By Jtmay10

*Rachel's POV*

My eighteenth birthday is this Saturday and I am going to throw a big party that no one will ever forget!!! That's right! I'm inviting everyone. Like, the whole school!

Everyone knows me. I'm part of the popular clique at school. Actually, I'm the most popular one. In movies, usually the populars are mean, snobby, and they think they're better than everyone, but I'm actually nice and kind....well at least I think I am.

I do pay attention to the unfortunate. I'm not like those witches who bully them. I mean, it's not their fault they are like that. My daddy just owns a big business. If I could, I would give them some of my money, but I am not allowed to share my money with anybody else but my friends.

I'm pretty sure all popular girls in movies have boyfriends, but sadly, I'm boyfriendless.... if that's even a word.... Well, it's not sad for me anyways, but it is for my friends.

I don't believe in the whole falling in love situation. Most guys only want my money and not my heart. Guys are just big assholes. They just like to play you and break your heart.

I've actually only been in one relationship, and that was one of the most biggest mistakes in my life. And trust me, after that mistake, I am done with boys.....

Right now, I am sitting on my bed, in my room. Me and my bestie, Evelyn, were coming up with ideas for my party. The party is going to be the party of the century. At least that's what I am hoping.

"Do you want a DJ or a live band?" Evelyn asked as she was searching on my computer on the desk in front of her. She was sitting at my desk and I was laying across my bed to face her.

I pondered the question for a minute or two. A live band sounds good, but they sound better on the radio than in person. And I really want this to be an amazing party.

"Um... I'll have to go with DJ." I said as she nodded and searched for DJs in this area. "And get a high professional for this job. Like I said, I want this to be an amazing party!" I reminded her as applied some EOS that was laying on my nightstand. It was Lemon Drop flavored, one of my favorites.

I am a total girly girl. I am no good at sports and I love to wear dresses. I may be spoiled, but I do work. I'm not a spoiled daddy's rich girl or a brat. I do get what I want, but I wouldn't mind working for it.

Most people say my life is perfect and simple, but they are wrong. My life is not that easy. It's complicated and hard. Oh well, it's my life and I should be thankful for it.

At least my parents actually get to spend time with me. Usually in movies, when they are rich, the parents rarely spend time with their kids, but at least my parents do.

I have another sibling. She is younger than me, way younger. Her name is Ellie, and she is 5. She is sooooo totes cute, and she is really nice too! I love her to bits!

"Okay, so we got all the decorations and all that, we just need to pick out our outfits. The theme is like a Neon theme." Evelyn chimed as she stood up from the chair.

I totally forgot about our outfits, and that is the most important part of this whole thing anyways. I have to look good at my own party. I know how selfish that sounded, but I do care about what I look like.

"It's on Saturday night and it's Sunday right now. I guess we'll have to go to the mall, how about......Wednesday?" she asked as she picked up her sweater. I nodded in agreement and gave her a smile. "I guess I'll see ya tomorrow?"

I got off the bed and lead her down the stairs. "Ya, I'll see you tomorrow." We gave each other a quick hug and she went out the door. I walked out onto the porch and waved as she climbed into her car and drove off.

I let out a sigh and turned around and walked back into the house. It was about 7:30 when Evelyn left. I'm kinda happy too. I was getting pretty hungry. Another thing different about me than most popular girls was, I eat junk food.

Most girls think they're fat and go on diets, eat salads, and starve themselves. I can't live without pizza!!! The thought about forgetting chips and all that good stuff makes me feel angry.

I walked over to the kitchen and saw my mom standing at the kitchen counter, on her tablet. "Hey mom!" I chirped as I walked over to her and planted a kiss on her cheek.

She looked up from the screen and smiled. "Your birthday is on Saturday, can't believe you're going to be 18! That's when your first shift-" She abruptly stopped. Shift? What shift?!

"Oh, it's nothing. I was thinking about a book I've been reading when I said that. I'm sorry honey for getting you confused." she said quickly with a fake smile playing on her lips. Um.....okay that was weird. Did she just read my mind or something?

"No, just the expression on your face." she responded with a cheap smile. That is so cray cray......

"Uhhhhh, I've got to go do some homework..." I lied as I quickly sped over to the fridge, pulled out some left overs, went over to a drawer for utensils, and went upstairs to my room.

I sat on my bed thinking about what just happened between me and my mom. Like what was that about? I am so posting that on twitter and facebook. Before I ate, I took a few selfies to post on my social media accounts.

I ate my dinner as I listened to iheartradio on my phone. I am definitely going to have some of these songs for the party......

***

*Zach's POV*

"Zachary!" I spun around to see a girl standing behind me.

"What do you want?" I moaned as she stared at me with her green eyes.

She frowned at me and twisted her black, curly hair. "I want to get back together with you!" She answered still looking at me. She was just another girl, I played with. And she is so annoying. She is beautiful, I can't lie there, but I don't like her. I don't believe in falling in love. I just like to play girls.

"I don't like you. Never have, never will." I said like it was nothing. I sware, I go through this all the time and it's starting to get really annoying.

I should seriously stop doing this, it's not as fun as it used to. But, it's like a hobby for me. I do play sports. I am on the football team and I am also on the basketball team, when it's not football season.

I wouldn't say I am smart, but I am not stupid either. I get B's and C's and maybe an A every once in a while. "Why are you such a jerk Zachary?" the girl said with tears brimming her eyes.

I just rolled my eyes. God, she is so annoying. I ran my fingers through my thick brown hair. "Why are you so annoying?" I asked. She scowled, whipped her hair as she turned around, and she ran off crying like a little baby.

I just rolled my eyes and began to start home. I was over at Hooters, hangin out with some of my buddies. Right now, it's probably like 10:00 at night. I am pretty tired.

Ugh, I've got homework to do.... School is so stupid. Why can't we just learn from our parents????

"Why are you so mean?" a voice inside my head said angrily.

If you're wondering if I am crazy, your answer is a no. That is my wolf, Panther. I know, I know. Panther is a cat, funny right? I like to make fun of his name.

"Ugh, whatever." I mumble in return to his question. Even though I can't see Panther, unless I shift into him, I can just here him roll his eyes.

Panther kept babbling on and on, on how this is bad for my reputation and how I won't be able to get a mate, if I continue this non-sense. Who cares about mates? I mean, I don't give two cares about this.

***

Ok, so this is super crappy, but what can I say, it's my first chapter! I am so excited to do this because it's my first time doing a supernatural story. I barely know anything about this werewolf stuff, and I am so happy ArtWithKrafty is able to help me with this!!!

I hope you all enjoy this story, and continue to read it when I make new chapters. Please do the following:

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

Share.

Stay awesome.

And also, please check out my other story She Changed Me. I know they both are similar, this story I wrote on Quotev and just decided to do it on here too. My QUOTEV user name is the same name as this one. So that's basically it!!! Thank you guys again!!!!! Love ya!!! Bye!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Cheezlover ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443 2 36
Roxanne Summers is a normal werewolf but comes from a rich werewolf family where her dad is the Alpha. Soon enough it's her time to take over as the...
3.6M 79.1K 23
"Beau, stop," I gasped, but I didn't want him to stop. "Amabelle. I am your alpha and your mate. You are mine and only mine. I am yours and only you...
63.2K 1.6K 49
Cassie is seventeen but she’s different. No, she doesn't have any special powers, she’s not half human half something else. She’s normal but her beli...
7.9K 102 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...