My Mafia King

By lunalovesreadingg

It's time for Athena Russo to get her revenge on the ones that have wronged her. People will try to stop her... More

INTRO
AESTHETICS
1 | Kill
2 | Coffee Shop
3 | Old Man
4 | Again
5 | The First Ball
6 | Phase One
7 | He Escaped
8 | I Was Her First Kiss
9 | Two Years Ago
10 | The Second Ball
11 | Liar
12 | Three Years Ago
13 | Bella
14 | The Third Ball
15 | Proud
16 | Killed Him
17 | Drunk
19 | Regret
20 | The Fourth Ball
21 | Ubel König
22 | Power
23 | Gift
24 | Wasting My Time
25 | The Fifth Ball
26 | Mic Drop
27 | Pushing Him
28 | Secrets
29 | One Year Ago
30 | Future
31 | Planning
32 | Family Dinner
33 | Being Okay
34 | Wedding Dress
35 | Left Behind
36 | Acting Weird
37 | Fixing Things
38 | Visit Me
39 | Wedding Day
40 | I Do
41 | Somehow It Worked
42 | Can't sleep?
43 | Care About Me
44 | Serious

18 | The Voices

19.2K 769 239
By lunalovesreadingg

Hey guys, I originally planned to be uploading three chapters today but I haven't been able to write the third one yet so I'll try and work on getting it done by today!

ATHENA RUSSO:

I wake suddenly up, every thought in high definition. My eyes take in every ray of light and without a doubt, I know I've slept too long. Looking around, I curse under my breath.

I throw the covers off of me and look down at my outfit. Did I sleep in a dress? Well yes. I did.

Dammit. My head hurts. I go into the bathroom.

My hangover feels like a balloon under my head, slowly being increased, pressure mounting. I splash cold water on my face just to feel something refreshing and instantly wish I could wash my brain free of the toxins too.

I brush my teeth and rinse my mouth, getting rid of that awful taste in my mouth.

Taking off my clothes, I quickly take a cold shower and then dry myself with a warm towel. I wrap it around my body and step into my slippers; I love my slippers.

Leaving my bathroom, I go into my closet and get changed into something comfortable. I tie up my damp hair into a ponytail and step out of my closet.

Something smells weird.

It smells... Like a dog has been here.

I furrow my eyebrows, what even happened last night?

I remember going to a club alone, drinking, and dancing but I don't remember how I got home.

I look around and find my phone on my nightstand, charging. I unplug the charger and unlock my phone and check the cameras.

I went to the club around eleven pm but I'm not sure when I came back.

I sit down on my bed for a few minutes and watch the cameras. I sigh, impatient. "What fucking time did I get home?" I mumble, slightly horrified.

I don't normally do outings like this and now that I think of I didn't hate Hades that much but he did steal my kill so I thought I would have a bit of fun. As you can tell, I don't have fun often.

Grabbing my water bottle, I drink it. As I drink it, I glance down at my phone and I immediately spit out causing the water to go all over my clothes.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaim, sitting up.

I watch myself get out of the car and then Lorenzo gets out of the car as well. I randomly sneeze and drop my phone.

What the hell is happening with me today?

I pick my phone up and switch to the cameras inside the mansion as I walk back to my closet.

I set my phone up somewhere so I can watch the cameras as I get changed. Changing into new clothes, I grab my phone and watch it.

I stumble into the mansion and Lorenzo follows me inside. We have a small conversation before I go upstairs and land on my face. Lorenzo walks over to me and picks me up. He takes me to my bedroom

A sad small falls on my face.

It's just like that one time I got drunk with Ares and he carried me to my room.

Sitting down on the carpeted floor, I stare at a wall. I wonder how he found me. Was he also at the club that night? I wish I could remember; I want to remember it so badly. Biting on my lip, I look back at my phone.

Lorenzo leaves my room with Socks and Iris following him like little ducklings.

They quite literally walk him to the door and he crouches down and pets socks and kisses Iris on her tiny little cuddly head before quietly shutting the door behind him and then he leaves.

Turning my phone off, I let out a heavy sigh.

I haven't seen my brothers in ages, I know I have the chance to go back but I can't.

Not when these fucked up voices in my head haunt me. They haunt me in the morning, during the day, at night and even in my sleep.

I still don't know how to get rid of the voices. I fear that they will forever haunt me and I'll forever be a monster.

And I hate to admit this but deep down there is a small, very small part of me that still cares about them.

I guess the good thing about that is that Yavok failed to make me heartless.

Standing up, I stretch and leave my bedroom. I silently go downstairs and into the kitchen. I find Artemis in the kitchen eating cereal.

She looks at me and smiles, "Hey."

Kill. Kill. Kill.

Shit. Not now. I just woke up.

I immediately turn around and speed walk out of the kitchen and sprint down the stairs to the basement.

It's empty.

Dammit. I have no one to kill.

Slightly panicking, my hands shake and the voices get louder.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

I shakily go back up the stairs and I wander around the mansion, my hand on the wall for support. My breath gets heavier and my vision blurs.

This is not good. This is not good at all.

"Athena?"

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

I turn around and see Artemis worriedly looking at me. I lean against the wall and grab a fist full of my hair; I thought today was going to be good.

My back grazes the wall as I slide down it. I hit my head with my fist, hoping that I can knock these sinful voices out of my mind.

Slowly arms wrap around me. "Hey, it's okay. Just breathe," Artemis softly whispers, bringing me to her chest.

"No, you need to leave," I tell her, my voice shaky.

She can't. She can't be here. She can't be around me right now. She can't. I don't want to hurt her.

She slowly pats my hair down, rocking me back and forth. "It's going to be okay. It's going to be okay," she repeatedly mumbles.

The voices get louder and louder, slowly taking control of every part of me. Panic fills me. I'm going to hurt her, if she doesn't leave. Standing up, I take several steps away from her.

She watches me with disarray and concern, not understanding what's going on with me.

"Artemis, you need to leave. Get Noah out of here too," I tell her, my tone serious.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure. Leave and don't come back until I say so."

She nods and hurries off to get Noah out of here.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Blood pounds in my ear, and my heart thuds in my chest. My hands shake. My vision is disfiguring as if I am looking through a fish-eye lens.

I make sure no one is around before hurriedly walking over to the library. Entering the library, I shut the door behind me.

I move to the massive bookshelf and my shaky hands reach up for the specific book. I pull it and the sound of gears changing fills my ears.

Within a few seconds, the bookshelf is now a door, concrete steps leading down into darkness.

My throat goes dry and my stomach churns.

I bite my lip, maybe I should just find someone to kill. Like someone on the street. No. I won't kill an innocent. Not again. I can't do that.

Sighing, I go down the steps, my hand on the concrete wall.

I make it to the end of the stairs and open the iron door and step through it. I look around the four concrete walls and floor. I shut the door behind me and lock it. Then I walk over to the chair in the middle of the room, the voices get even louder than before.

I sit down on the chair and put the leather straps around my ankles and wrist. I have to do this. I have to learn how to ignore the voices. Even if it hurts. My head hangs low as I try to push away the cruel voices in my head.

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Panting heavily, sweat forms on my forehead. "No," I mumble. I shake my head, repeatedly as my eyes close.

✮ ✮ ✮

I couldn't help it. I had to get the voices to calm down, and killing is the only way.

Blood covers the wall like paint and dead bodies lay on the floor. I step over the dead bodies and open a random door.

I grin when I see my next victim.

But now I don't want the voices to calm down, they consume me, they control me for the better.

The man stares at me with fear, slowly stepping away from me. I step into the room, shut the door and lock it. There's no way out. He's stuck in here. With me.

"Please don't hurt me-"

I walk to him and hold his face in my hands. "Hey. It's okay. I'm here to save you," I softly tell him, smiling.

He sighs in relief and hugs me. "Thank God. There's this person here who is killing everyone, have you seen them?"

"Well, I haven't checked to see myself in a mirror so no."

Then I bring my knife up into the air and launch into his back. He gasps in pain, struggling to breathe. I push him off of me and he lands on the floor. I take the knife out and repeatedly stab him, multiple times, grinning.

"What a fool," I say to myself, laughing. Blood splatters onto my face as I stab him even more.

Me? Save a rapist? Never.

Stepping over the ready body, knife in hand, I open the door and lean against the doorframe as I look around, bored.

I think I've killed all of them. I huff and step over the dead bodies and leave the building, I grab the bucket of gasoline and trail the liquid all around the building and on the walls. Then I go back into the building and pour the gasoline all over the bodies.

If some are alive, they are burning alive for all I care, I've got more people to kill.

Walking out of the six-floored building, I crouch down and grab my lighter. I switch it on and set the gasoline on fire.

Small flames eat the gasoline alive as it moves towards the building. Eventually, the whole building is on fire.

I smile at the glorious sight before me.

Turning around, I pull my handkerchief out of my pocket and wipe the blood off of my face. I get on my motorcycle and put my helmet on.

I turn it on and speed away from the burning building that will soon crumble down into nothing.

I know yesterday, I was scared of myself because I thought if I let the voices take over I would hurt someone that didn't deserve it.

But I don't know why I would push something away that would screw my head back into place.

I've fallen into the darkness and they welcomed me with open arms. The voices told me the truth and the truth is that I am a monster. What Yavok created is truly the best version of me.

I've accepted that.

But people think I am a monster already but I am not, the things I do are just merely foreplay.

They haven't seen the true me, they haven't seen me in action.

And in a few days, they will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743 61 11
Athena Rossi a 17 year old girl who has been abused and broken many times and in so many ways she never believed in love she only loved her brothe...
35.1K 1K 38
Apollo, Atlas and Athena black / Rossi are the triplets that had went through hell and came back from it. There life with normal until the age of 7...
244K 2.2K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, She never really knew her parents, Cassi...
624K 11.6K 41
Book #1 (Tainted Scars Series) He grabbed my waist and pulled me down into his lap. "Do I have to fuck you in front of your brother? Is that what it...