Hukum's arranged love (Bl)✔️

By writerpoint

कुछ तो है तेरी आँखों में यो ही देखने वाले मरा नहीं करते Get married at the age of eighteen , Abhimanyu Sing... More

Discription
characters
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
chapter -5
chapter -6
chapter -7
chapter -8
chapter -9
ANNOUNCEMENT - not an update
chapter -10
SINGHANIA MANSION
chapter -11
Rathore Mansion
chapter -12
Aesthetic
chapter -13
chapter -14
chapter -15
chapter -16
chapter -17
chapter -18
chapter -19
chapter -20
chapter -21
chapter -22
chapter -23
Chapter -24
Chapter -25
Chapter -26
chapter -27
chapter -29
Chapter -28
Chapter -30
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter( Yuvaan And Xavier)
Bonus Chapter (kabir And Chris)
Bonus chapter (Rudra and vivan)
New Story

chapter -4

4.9K 242 47
By writerpoint

One week later,

Rajasthan,

In the middle of the city, the whole place was decorated beautifully, luxuriously dropping from everything. the whole place was bustled by celebrities, politicians and very important people from different countries were present there.
And why not today is the medical ceremony award it's the first time that was held in India and the second was that the Hukum and his family The royal family of India came here with the whole family.

Camera flashing sounds were heard by everyone. There's no doubt that this venue and place was going to be blockbuster news nationally and internationally. The whole place was held tight by security and guards so that no one created any problem. No one can enter without an invitation.

Everyone's attention turned towards the sound of cars and Ladies and gentlemen here our royal family

Everyone looked at the cars that stopped in front of the front gate dozens of bodyguards were surrounded by cars and opened the doors of cars.

The royal family came out of the car looking beautiful and powerful. Everyone looked at them with respect and fear why not they fear everyone knows the ruthless and cold behaviour of the king.

They don't want to die by offending the Hukum. Everyone that comes out of the car at last not least comes out of Hukum's of Rajasthan in his glory.

Abhimanyu Singh Rathore stood there with one hand in his pant pocket.
Dressed in a black three-piece suit with a red tie and white shirt completing his suit. He was looking handsome with a cold face to avoid any emotions making people shiver by them. His well-maintained body with muscle was displaying through his suit making it impossible for anyone not to drool at him.

Taking long steps with his family he entered inside with his family. Guards were walking with them at a distance so they made a black wall so no one could disturb them or come near the royal family.

________________

Sitting on the luxurious couch with his family Abhimanyu looked at the stage where the award ceremony was held with a blank face. He and his family were chief guests of the ceremony. Looking at his mobile phone he answered the G-mail that was sent by his assistant and then suddenly the host's voice ranged the whole room

" Ladies and gentlemen I am so happy and proud to represent this award ..the main award of this ceremony ... because of this award this ceremony was held ..भारत रत्न पुरसकार this is the first time that the person is not an experienced person but this person is only 21 years old. He is a surgeon in Delhi and the owner of many hospitals. He performed many surgeries and all of them were successful. Ladies and gentlemen let's welcome Reyansh Singhania from Delhi He is the best surgeon all over the world .give applause to the great surgeon and this is our humble request to everyone please put down your mobile phones and please don't take any photos and videos and this same goes to media ...."

Listening to reyansh Singhania Rathore looked shocked. they all turned around including Abhimanyu when they heard the sound of the gate opening. And here he stood

Reyansh Singhania

Wearing the white three-piece suit with a red tie and black shirt underneath he was looking handsome and beautiful making everyone blush.

Every man was questioning themselves whether they were straight or not. Who is this cold beauty? Reyansh took long steps to reach the stage. his face was cold, body held cold aurora making everyone aware that he was not someone to be messed with. his every step held confidence and power they showed he was here where he belonged.

Standing on the stage he stood there and grabbed the mic. his black ring was shining under the light and he spoke in his honey voice

" Good evening ladies and gentlemen...a surgery doesn't get completed without the nurses, staff, and junior surgeons... it's all about teamwork. so the whole credit does not go to me it goes to my team who stood there with me in operation theatre in every circumstance... And last but not least opportunity is earned not given by anyone in any circumstances...Thank you " said as he came downstairs.

He sat on the couch and kept looking at the ceremony where they kept going.

______________

Abhimanyu kept looking at the reyansh since he entered without blinking. He was truly mesmerized by the site. It was hard to believe that he (reyansh) was the same person to whom he had married ten years ago. He has changed ... changed. He looked so beautiful that it made it hard for him not to drool at him. When he took the award Abhimanyu felt proud .... Proud like a husband.

Abhimanyu felt strange that his internal organ that pumps blood was beating at a very high speed ..he could hear his heartbeat. He cleared his throat and looked around and the next moment his jaw got clenched and he could feel that his body was burning with rage... Everyone .. every single person present there was looking at Reyansh ...his husband with lust, jealousy and envy. He doesn't like that everyone is staring at his husband more than proudly.

Abhimanyu looked away he did not want to feel like this....he fucking can't feel like this...he can't...

_____________

The ceremony ended after one hour. Reyansh stood from his chair and moved towards the elevator. He pressed the elevator button and went inside. He stands inside and presses the close button.

When the door was about to close someone put on a pair of shoes and the door opened.

Blue against the brown

निगाहों से कतल कर दे
हो तकलीफ दोनो को,
तुझे गर्दन उठाने की
मुझे सिर झुकने की !!!

Reyansh looked at the man standing in front of him in short words he could describe him as handsome and powerful. At first glance, he can tell that he is someone that no one can approach. Beside him stood three men and one girl they looked similar in some features. Looking at them he can say that they feel amusement that is shining in their eyes. They are all looking at him and then the man who is standing in front of him.

He averted his eyes from them and looked at his phone to find his father's and mother's messages.

He is damn sure if he didn't reply to them in a minute and then they both will come here and scold him in front of everyone. Signing that he plugged his earphones on his ear and started replying to the message.

Abhimanyu looked at the person who was busy on his phone he looked calm and natural. Everything looks elegant and attractive which pulls him towards the boy like a magnet. He looked at him his whole attention was on his mobile and time by the time he typed something on his mobile phone.

At the same time, he can fill his heart faster than usual. He looked away from him and waited for the floor to arrive.

Rathore siblings looked at their brother's husband. They both look like fairytale lovers. They already like him (reyansh). All of them kept staring at him. They both looked perfect. Ansh and Vansh secretly exchange the look from their eyes and smile. Vansh took out his phone and silently clicked the photo of reyansh. Both gave each other a thumbs up.

Their attention turned towards the elevator door that opened. Reyansh put his mobile in his pant pocket, took two steps and stopped He cleared his throat and spoke' Excuse me ' Listening to the voice twins turned and gave sheepish smiles to everyone and made a way to go out.

Everyone looked at his back until the door closed. When the door closed Rathore's siblings looked at their elder brother with a teasing smile.

Yuvraj cleared his throat and spoke with a teasing smile. " Bro, it's your life partner ..he looked dashing I must say ." And like this, the Rathore siblings started teasing him and then Abhimanyu had to give them a hard glare that made them quiet.

Coming out of the elevator they go to their car. Elders already go to the palace. They all sat in a car and moved towards the palace.

Entering inside the palace they went to their room. All of them are tired of talking and discussing.

After changing his clothes Abhimanyu laid on his bed and slept. Nowadays his mind is roaming around with only one name REYANSH and now he has seen him. God knows if he can sleep or not.

Reyansh closes his apartment door and goes to his room changing his clothes he lies on his bed and sleeps
He has to wake up early tomorrow

__________________

Hello everyone,

It's your author

I know I am late so please forgive me 🙂

What do you think about their first meeting?

What are your thoughts regarding the chapter?

Every vote and comment matters. so please vote, and comment.

Till then take care and rest well.

Your author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

751K 39.5K 31
~Glimpse~ "Kruti, You are not going anywhere with that Bastard" Abhiraj Growled making Krutika Glare At Him. "And Who are you to stop me?" Krutika re...
2.1M 104K 41
~Glimpse~ I stepped out of bathroom and saw my hukum sa standing there with his back facing me "Abhir." I called out his name before turning my bac...
1.1M 75.5K 67
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...
144K 5.6K 44
The story is unedited Abhimanyu singh rathore The CEO of Rathore and Co. The most eligible bachelor of india , 26 years old .Heir to the billion dol...