•𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖...

Av shinkuroyuri

"𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕒𝕝𝕝" Those two loved each other... They got... Mer

INTRODUCTION- 1
CHAPTER ONE (一)
CHAPTER TWO (二)
CHAPTER THREE(三)
CHAPTER FOUR (四)
CHAPTER FIVE(五)
CHAPTER SIX (六)
CHAPTER EIGHT (八)
CHAPTER NINE (九)
CHAPTER TEN (十)

CHAPTER SEVEN (七)

407 16 4
Av shinkuroyuri

A dangerous fight started between Geto and toji. Geto was taking this fight too seriously while Toji was taking it too lightly.

Although Geto was a special grade, he couldn't win against toji as he had many cursed weapons with him.

He injured Geto badly, making him unconscious.

"But you guys, with all your blessings....lost to a monkey like me who can't even use jujutsu." Toji said.

"Don't you dare to forget that if you wanna live a long life." He says putting his weapon back inside the cursed spirit.

"Oh, i remember now.... Megumi, the name means 'blessings'. I gave him that name."

Home of the star child -

Toji handed Riko Amanai's dead body, chit chatted a bit with them and when he exited, at the gate, he couldn't believe what he saw.....

He saw Gojo Satoru standing infront of him. He was fully healed.

"Yo. Long time no see." Gojo said smiling creepily.

"Are you serious...?" Toji was suprised to see him all fit.

"Oh yea! In alive and well!" Gojo was getting creepier every second.

"reverse technique..."

"Correct!"

"I gave up on fighting back when you crushed my throat but! At that very moment I tried my best to unlock reverse technique and as y/n started healing me with maximum output, i observed and mastered the technique!!" 

"You lost because you didn't cut my head off..." Gojo smirked.

"Lost? The fight has just begun" toji took out the weapon he used to cut gojo's head.

"Huuh i Guess so! I guess you're right!!!" Gojo stood in a Maniac style while Toji rushed towards him.

He swung his sword at him but gojo swiftly dodged his attacks.

Then it was gojo's turn to attack.

"None of that will stop me!" Toji said as he took out a chain like weapon.

At that time gojo had gone insane.

"I'll kill you two!" Toji said getting ready to fight again.

At that moment, everything felt so right to gojo, everything felt peaceful and silent.

Gojo flew higher. " Throughout the heavens and earth! I alone am the honoured one!"

Toji tried to harm him but gojo was high up that he couldn't reach him.

"The technique only the gojo clan and a fewer know of...
Hollow purple."

Gojo said as he used the ultimate technique but little did he know that there was someone who below him, standing on the ground, who also used her power on toji.

"I've been itching to do this." Y/n said as a black ball like thing appeared in her hand.

"Jujutsu technique : black void."

This was the most feared and difficult technique that y/n was trying to get for her almost entire life. 

As the Hollow purple and black void mixed together, it formed a very distructive power by which toji became the apple logo and the buildly behind him had perfect Circles till the end.

But the most frightening part was that, everything beside the building, toji, gojo and y/n, everything was destroyed and not even ashes remained...like it was absorbed by a void.

"Do you have any last words....?" Y/n asked him. She clearly looked disgusted by him. Gojo landed beside shin and side eyes her. It was clear that her abdomen had a very big scar but she was fully recovered.

"Nah!" Toji said and thought of his son all of a sudden.

"In 2 or 3 years...my kid will get sold to the zen'in clan... Do whatever you want." Those were Toji's last words.

Geto terrfiedly looked at the worm which was on toji shoulder, now crawling towards him.
He ran towards a door and opened it, there were claps heard as Geto's eyes widened looking at Gojo holding Riko's dead body wrapped in white cloth, while y/n was walking behind him, but she stopped and turned behind her looking at the people.

"You're late suguru... No i gues you're fast, there are several star religious groups facilities in the city after all..." Gojo said to geto who still looked suprised.

When Gojo looked up geto couldn't believe it.
"Satoru is that you...? What happened!?"

"I see you've already went to Shoko..." Gojo ignored his questions and continued talking.

"Yea she healed me, i'm fine now..."
"No...me being safe doesn't help anything here..."

"I screwed up... You're not at fault."

"Let's head back."

Suddenly y/n turned her head and looked at geto.
"Suguru, shall I kill these guys...? The way i feel right now, I doubt I'd feel anything about it..." Y/n's eyes was glowing bright (e/c) colour.

Geto looked at y/n in disbelief but soon regained his composture.
"No, there's no meaning in it... It looks like there are only common believers in here. The mastermind who knows about our world may have already fled probably."

While geto talking, gojo went to the door where geto came from.

"No point huh? Does there really need to be any point in it?"

"It's very important that there is. Especially for jujutsu sorcerers."

"Tch" y/n tried to stay calm.

6 MONTHS LATER ~

Everything was pretty normal now, they are going to be third year's sooner.

There was a clan meeting held in which Gojo Satoru and l/n y/n were also invited.

In the meeting the elder talked about God knows what while satoru and y/n were bored, they were also uncomfortable wearing traditional outfits.

"Now the important announcement why you two were called." Gojo's father looked at Satoru and y/n.

"You two will get married in the age of 24." The l/n clan head aka y/n's father said calmly as if it was nothing.

"...pardon...?" Y/n asked in disbelief.

As much y/n and satoru would have loved to argue with the elders, they didn't mind being married...

ANOTHER 2-4 MONTHS LATER ~

August, 2007 -

"Here we go~!" Shoko yells from far.

Geto holds an eraser as Shoko holds a pen. They throw it at Gojo.
But the pen and eraser freezes infront of Gojo. The eraser bounces back as he holds them both.

"Yep. It's working." Gojo says.

"What the hell was that?" Shoko sounds confused.

Gojo explains them about his technique.

While talking suddenly satoru pauses.

"Huh?" "!"

Gojo looks back as a dragger falls down to the ground.

"Yo" y/n waves her hand as she walks towards her friends.

"Hey! Were you trying to kill me or something!?" Gojo yells at y/n.

"Hm i was just testing your technique." She replies smiling innocently.

"You almost killed me!" Gojo fake cries.

"Is that soo?" Y/n responds not caring.

By this time...
Gojo Satoru has already become the strongest. And
Y/n has became the second strongest.

Y/n ignores gojo walks over to geto.
"Ne suguru, did you lose weight? Are you okay?" Y/n asks him curiously. She was dangerously close to him and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"It's just summer stress. I'm fine." Geto just laughs it off backing away from y/n as he saw gojo getting all jealous.

'he is lying.' y/n thought but didn't say it.
"Hm did you eat too much soumen?"

The truth was, Geto was lonely. Gojo and y/n could handle dangerous missions alone. Shoko doesn't go on missions often. He felt all left out. He thought as if he was the one who couldn't get stronger.

"Fucking monkeys..."

Geto was sitting with his head down on a bench.

"It just feels nice! To do my best in the things I can do!" Haibara admits happily.

Geto looks at him suprised. "i see."

"That makes sense. Are you getou-kun?"
A mysterious woman enters.

"What's your type of girl?"

Geto suffers with his sense of self. A woman appears, bringing.......what?

𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2K 103 5
The desired to be heard and belonged. A girl that was punished as they claim her to be dark and uncontrollable, how pitiful. How long has it been sin...
703K 25.2K 49
❝𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙮?❞ A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
231K 5.8K 23
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵. "she knows that she's...
4.4K 95 7
Sometimes, love can pertain to sacrificing others for the ones you cherish deeply." You explained. "But I cherish you whole-heartedly!" his muffled...