Dance with me? (Nanaba X FRea...

By Yoke94

Attack on Titan (Idol AU) ♥️Fic request by _Michesslave_♥️ If you were in love, wouldn't the dream be to liv... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
💋10
11
12
13

5

22 3 12
By Yoke94

That was a close one...

You sat between Abel and Moblit and looked over a map you found in the glove compartment. Did you need it? No but it was something quiet to do.

During the first half of the journey Hange wouldn't be with you. It gave everyone a little freedom... Emphasis on the little.

Because..

He trusted all of you but not a lot. Still young and reckless so that's why Levi always traveled with you. And right now was his quiet time.

You all tried to understand. Judging from the bags under his eyes he was stressed and cranky. Then again you would be too if you had to start a few dance routines over from scratch.

Levi had been getting along with AfterShocks choreographer Erwin Smith but when They're Devil's had decided to join last minute. The two had to then work with their own Zeke Yeager. For some reason he and Levi never saw eye to eye..

Levi let out a small sigh as he propped his legs up and closed his eyes. A nice warm towel given to him by Sasha covered his forehead to help with his migraine. A lack of caffeine would do that to you when you lived off of black tea like he did.

Moblit nudged you. "Please y/n."

Abel did the same. "Yeah, please. I'll buy you something.. anything."

You shook your head and made a small noise of 'Fuck you.' . Everyone's eyes were all on you, big and puppy dog like. "No.. Tell Sasha to do it. She's the one who put the idea in your heads."

Sasha made a small whine. "But he likes you more out of all of us. Please Y/n, I'll owe you sooo much!"

You all jumped forward to cover her mouth. Conny beat your all to it by smothering her with his pillow.  In a whispered yell he held her down."Shut up big mouth! Don't make me knock you out."

You pinched the bridge of your nose. "Fine. If he gives us all extra workouts I don't want to hear shit about it."

Sasha pushed Conny off and pouted out her lips. "I love you sooo much."

----------

You sucked in a breath as you walked up (slowly!) to Levi. Like he was some rabid animal... 

You cleared your throat. "Um.. Le--"

A annoyed sigh cut you off. "What do you want brat?" He sat up and gave you a bored look. He already knew you all would want something..

Damn why was he so scary?

"Uh, so we- I was wondering if maybe.. Can we stop somewhere? Like at a store maybe? Hange forgot a few things and--"

Levi cut you off. "You know the drill. We find a store that's open 24/7 and let you shop during the dead of night. Wait till then.."

He laid back and put the rag over his face. "Now go away."

You celebrated in your head and quickly tried to make it back to the others. But the mean man caught you by the back of your shirt.

Levi raised his voice. "Whatever shit you put into your mouths, you will be working it off.. Do you hear me Sasha?!"

She let out a little noise from her hiding spot in her bunk. "Yes! I promise!"

Levi needed slippers anyways. He had to pack in a hurry so, win-win in his book..

-------------------------

It was nearly 3:12 am and he rolled his eyes at how excited you all got just to go into a shopping center. Then again, he has more freedom and doesn't usually have cameras following him around.

You all walked after him like quails. Eyes roaming the nearly empty parking lot.

Once you stepped inside it was dead quiet. A nightshift worker only smiled at all of you as you passed. Poor guy looked like he needed an extra strong cup of coffee. Or a hit of crack?

Levi tip toed and looked around. "Alright brat's. I'm leaving here in 30. Either be on the bus or you're walking. Oh, and the others should be here too."

You knew this. Maybe you'd run into Nanaba? You saw their bus and it was empty and dark. Even the driver was gone.

Your plan was to just look through the aisles to see if you could find her. Nanaba wasn't easy to miss, especially with her platinum blonde and f/c hair.

But that was throw out the window when you made a mistake and stopped in the candy and snack aisles. You didn't really need anything.. Even though you told Levi, Hange had forgot a few things. He actually didn't... Eh maybe some snacks wouldn't hurt.

Besides, did I tell you since you had a bottom bunk it had a little compartment under it? A perfect place to hide snacks?.. Well, now you know!

You were looking for a specific candy. You swore your eyes looked at every package but you couldn't find it? Every store you've been in had them? Why not this one?

And empty spot on the shelf made you click your tongue. What are the odds that was where your favorite candy was?

You hung your head in defeat. All well, less working out for you.

A giggle went off beside you. Nanaba smiled. "I was going to surprise you but seeing the sad look on your face made my heart ache. Like I literally stole candy from a pretty baby."

Before you could ask you looked down into her basket. It was filled with (favorite candy). "Why do you have so many?"

She shrugged. " You said they were your favorite right? I figured it would be a good idea to have some always on me for you. Especially since this is your first big tour.. I just wanted to have something that would maaybe help with the stress... Lame I know.."

Your heart fainted and your cheeks tingled and hurt from your flustered smile. "Nanaba, that's so sweet! I-- I don't think anyone's really ever thought about me like that.."

She could feel herself blush. Was it inappropriate for her to want to kiss you in the candy aisle? Are you okay with PDA when no one was around? Should you two go hide somewhere first?

Before she could ask you made the first move. Which was a surprise to her because she usually was the one to be bold in her past relationships..

It was a quick kiss on the cheek but it made her body warm. Fuck it..

Before you could say anything she placed her hand on the side of your face and leaned in.

Soft and sweet. Your lips fit against hers like a puzzle piece. You made the cutest sound when her tongue swept across your bottom lip.

Should you two stop now?

Neh.

You opened your mouth to let her in. Full on make out in front of the M&Ms.. Her hands traveled to the back of your neck to deepen the kiss. Yours traveled to her neck down to her waist. Flushed up against one another..

Was it getting hot in here or?

"Ahem?"

The two of you pulled away and froze.

"Damn, I didn't know I could get a free show with the Skittles.. I usually have to pay for something like this."

"Do you not have any shame? In front of the sour patch kids? Really Y/n?.."

You relaxed when it was just Conny and Sasha. Well not really relaxed but it was better than it being a random fan. 

"Uhm. Sasha, Conny. Its not-- " No one really knew about this new relationship besides Eren, its not like you didn't trust the rest. "Don't tell anyone. please!" 

Nanaba nodded. "Especially not Miche." 

Conny and Sasha shared a look.

(Sasha) " I don't know, think about poor Eren. The heartbreak.. "

Conny nodded. "That's right poor Eren.." He gave you a disappointing look. "Y/n how could you do that to my boy? This is all against your contract." 

 The way yours and Nanaba's faces dropped. Like teenagers getting caught half naked by their parents. They both smiled and started laughing. Conny holding his stomach and Sasha nearly falling.

Conny wiped a fake tear. "Man, haven't laughed that hard in a while. We ain't telling shit. I'm happy for you Y/n. You deserve to be with someone you actually want to be with." 

Sasha nodded. "He's right. You've never had a relationship that wasn't on paper. We won't say anything!-- But uhm.. Does Eren know?" 

Nanaba answered this one. "He does. He's actually the one who kind of helped us get together--" 

"What did I do?" 

Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Eren walked down the aisle with his arms full of video games, chips, and energy drinks. 

Sasha scratched her cheek. "We're just talking about Y/n and Nanaba being together. We just wanted to know if you knew."

Eren looked at Nanaba who was a little pink. Flustered or embarrassed? Then he looked at you, looking at everything but avoiding eye contact. He smirked. "Were you guys getting nasty in the candy section?" 

Conny and Sasha snorted. Both of them in unison. "Oh yeah." 

Eren snorted and squeezed between the two of you and mumbled something about the two of you being dirty birdies. He grabbed a bag of M&MS and hummed. " I bet if these things could actually talk, they'd be giggling away at your little show.--- Or touching themselves?-- Do the M&M people have dicks? Or are they just milk chocolate bodies with white chocolate legs?"

You rolled your eyes while Nanaba was actually thinking about it.. Were they actual legs? Or chocolate? She thought they just wore white tights and shoes?

Eren looked like he was about to say something but you all were caught..

Erwin peaked over and gave off a relived huff. "There you all are. It's time to get back into the buses. Y/n, Conny, Sasha. Levi's waiting for you all outside of your bus."

Everyone froze. It made Nanaba and Eren hold back their laugh when the three of you spoke at the same time.  "Ah shit!"

You turned but Eren grabbed the back of your shirt. "No kiss bye-bye for daddy?"

Erwin cleared his throat and turned around. He couldn't scold Eren, and you both were in a "relationship". Maybe the two of you were actually getting close. "Well, I'll see you two on the bus. Hurry along."

You scrunched up your face at Eren. He scoffed. "Don't look so disgusted. We'll have to do it eventually."

Erwin was gone... You looked back at Eren. "Really?"

The green eyes asshole snorted. "Yes. But not this daddy." He pushed you to Nanaba. "That daddy."

Nanaba gave him a deadpanned look. "First of all, it's Mommy." She looked at you. "And second, you don't have to if you don't want to. I can live off of the kiss you gave me a while ago."

You wanted to give her another kiss like before. But Eren was perving out-- and Levi was probably ready to unleash an asswhoop'n..

You shook your head and kissed her cheek. Something you noticed that always made Nanaba blush a bit. It was the cutest..

Eren got a fist bump before you ran off. Again you needed nothing, only to see her..

------------

When you got outside, Sasha and Conny had beat you. But what came next made your mouth drop.

"I said in 30 brats! None of you listen! Y/n! Get your ass in line and start running! I know you snuck some candy into your mouth."

You gasped. "BUT I DIDN-"

Levi yelled back. "YOU TALKING BACK TO ME GIRL?!"

Pouting. "No!!"

The bus was going around in circles in the empty parking lot. Levi stood in the open door and watched Sasha, Conny, Keiji, and Nifa run after the bus.

Looks like you weren't the only one who was late.

You groaned and started running. Well it was more of a light jog... But this still had to be some form of abuse.

You caught up to Nifa and Keiji. He was looking up at one of the bus window and flipping off Moblit and Abel, who were taking pictures and laughing.

Nifa sucked in a breath. "I shouldn't have ate that bag of Cheetos in the store. I didn't want Sasha to have any!"

Keiji looked away and back at the two of you. "Where were you Y/n? We found a squishmellow that had on your clothes from one of our music videos."

You were already winded and huffed. "We sell those?"

He shrugged. "Maybe? Or a knock off.. It is a Walmart."

------------

Nanaba walked out with Eren and Armin, who got himself Legos to keep him occupied. She already knew they'd end up all over the bus.

Erwin was right behind them and let out a small chuckle. "I know you guys think Miche is strick. But just be happy he isn't like Levi, and be grateful I'm nothing like him."

They didn't understand until they saw you bus pass by. Most of 7Sins trailing behind it.

They could hear Levi loud as day. "You're all going to sleep good tonight! Might as well! You all have VIP meet and greets at the first venue!"

Nanaba looked back at Erwin. "Do we too?"

He nodded. "Yes we do.. And Eren and Y/n have a radio interview after. So we'll be in Los Angeles for a while."

...................

_____________________________

I got a new phone and it keeps auto correcting Nanaba to Banana! 😂😭 I think I got all of them but if not let me know!  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 651 12
One day during an expedition you meet the one and only Hange Zoe. Brought together by a shared fascination of Titans, you start to find yourselves in...
1.2K 108 18
Erwin, Hanji, Levi, and Miche get sucked through a portal to our dimension, due to a training mishap. Hiding from crazed fans, the military, finding...
427 30 19
Y/n Zoe is Hange Zoe's little sister who decided to follow her sister's footsteps and join the scouts along with the 104th Training Corps. She had on...
107K 4.2K 64
Like water is forced to flow and life is destined to fade, humans follow a strict path carved in stone ever since they were born. This curse is calle...