Back to the beginning

Per Marvelpart3

One event had changed the life of Isaac Tate Roberts for the rest of his life. What is when the one thing he... Més

Cast - Act 1
Prologue - The beginning of it all
Two | the attack
three | hospital
four | visit
fife | bar time
six | secrets
seven | who is it?
eight | death follows
nine | losing
ten | the murder house
eleven | the reveal
twelve | back to normal
Cast Act - 2
Prolouge - New start
thirteen | new york
fourteen | coincidence
fifteen | bodega
sixteen | suspects
seventeen | apartement
eightteen | shrine
nineteen | gale?
twenty | life or death
twenty-one | ending a familie line
Just some ranting

One | the unknown

1.2K 30 1
Per Marvelpart3

"Hey, Dewey it's me." The boy shouted as he knocked on the door of the trailer where one of his favourite people lives.

He didn't have to wait for long before the door opened only to see an older men with a rather unhappy face.

"What are you doing here Isaac you should go home." Dewey told the boy he cared deeply for as he had lost his mother and sister. Two people that the young men really had loved only to be stabbed by his own sister.

"Oh, you know thought I would check up on you, just finished training." Isaac said as he pushed past Dewey and went inside the trailer.

"What training?" The Riley men asked as he closed the door behind him.

"Track." The boy answered simply as he looked over the kitchen with all the dirty dishes.

"Since when do you run track?" Dewey asked surprised, "Last time I checked you where playing football."

"Yeah, not anymore. Sid had a good point, I don't wanna have a mash brain before I turn 30, so I dropped football and joined back on track." The teenager told him as he started to clean the dirty plates that had probably been in the sink since the last time Isaac was here.

"Isn't Kathy worried where you are?" Dewey asked him as he looked over to where the boy was in the kitchen cleaning.

"Not, really since she kicked me out like a month ago." Isaac told him which he didn't mean to.

"What! Where have you been staying the whole time." The men asked him worriedly as he walked over to the boy to take a better look at him to see if he was okay.

"With some friends, it's okay really. I mean it's better this way she didn't really care about me anyway and I'm already over eighteen there isn't much you can do. I'll be fine Dewey, now let me finish this before you create a new life form inside here." The eighteen year old told him.

"Okay, but as sone as you finish I will drive you over to your friend. You know it's not safe out, especially at night."

Isaac nodded with a smile he knew that Dewey cared deeply for him so he was okay with it. "Yeah, I know."

Isaac knew it wasn't safe to be outside in the night in a town like Woodsboro. And sometimes it wasn't even safe inside your own house he saw how his mother was killed right inside the house they had been living in and just a few hours later he himself was stabbed inside the house of Jill's bestfriend Kirby.

It was normal that ever few years someone would take up the mental and become ghostface. Every time new people where targeted, or motives but one thing is clear the past always comes back in one way or another and in this case with many murders. It's a surprise that there are still living quiet a lot people in Woodsboro even though many had left and would never come back there.

"Oh, and what did I hear about a girlfriend?" Dewey asked with a raised eyebrow. He and Isaac have a close relationship as he promised Sidney to keep an eye on her younger cousin for her. Isaac become a son to the man he didn't have and Dewey became the father to a boy who needed one. They loved each other as son and father, even when Isaac was rebellious and would hang out with people that weren't good people or when he did stuff that would lead him inside the back of the sheriff's car.

"Not, my girlfriend just a friend I've been staying at and her name is Tara and she is nice. Okay." Isaac said as he dried the plate he has in his hands.

"Are you sure, because the way you defending yourself doesn't really sound like it." Dewey pushed him for an answer he would believe.

"She is and to be honest, I think you would like her." The boy said as he looked over towards where Dewey was looking around for something, "What are you looking for now?"

"Nothing, but tell me if she does something okay." The men said with a smile, "I will have a talk with her than."

"Yeah, sure will remember do so but she won't she's really lovely, I swear." Isaac said with a shack of his head and smile plastered on his face, placing the last plate down in the rack, "So you wanna watch a movie because I don't have to be there until later. It can even be a comedy, I know you don't like horror so?"

"Maybe another time it's already late and you still have school in the morning don't want you to be sleepy." Dewey told him, pushing the boy out of the kitchen and towards the front door, "Come on let's go."

Isaac grabbed his coat he had hung up after he came inside and putting it back on as Dewey grabbed his car keys and opened the front door of his trailer. Together the two walked towards the car and got in. And drove off.

"What will you two be doing for the rest of the evening?" Dewey asked the teenage boy as he stopped infront of a house.

"Probably eat something and than watch a movie like most days." He told his father figure.

"Okay, Isaac be safe and stay out of trouble. I will see you soon." Dewey said with a smile as he placed his hand on the young boys shoulder.

"Will do but promise me you won't watch her again it only makes you more sad, please." Isaac begged him. He hated to so see Dewey so down only because is ex-wife wanted the fame and went to New York.

"You know that I can't promise that but I will try now get out of hear." Dewey said as he pushed him lightly.

"Bye." Isaac said as he closed the car door and walked straight up to the front door of the house only to open it with a key he had gotten from Tara a few weeks ago.

The boy was surprised to see Tara in the kitchen as he was normally the one would cook something for the both of them.

"Hey, Tara. I'm back what are you cooking?" He said as he came into the kitchen after he had dropped his coat in the closed by the door and his keys on the sideboard.

"Just some sauce for the spaghetti." Tara said before the landline ring.

Both the teens looked at each other surprised someone would call on it as normal it never rung. Instead of answering Tara denies the call and turns back towards the stove only for the phone to ring yet again. Tara sighs and walks back over to the landline with frustration. Tara answered the call as Isaac motioned for her to put it on speaker as he walked over to his friend.

"Hello?" Asked Tara, confused on why someone was calling this number.

"Hello." came an unfamiliar voice neither of the two had heard before, "Is Christina there?"

Isaac walked away thinking it's a private conversation he shouldn't be listening to.

A few minutes later he comes back into the kitchen to see Tara still on the phone with the unknown person.

"The Badadook," Said Tara which made Isaac frown in confusion. "It's an amazing meditation on motherhood and grief."

"Isn't that a little fancy pants?" Isaac could hear the caller say as he came closer to Tara.

"Well, it's elevated horror," Tara replied, feeling a slight blush appear on her cheeks as to how close the two teens where.

"Uh-huh. What does that mean, Elevated horror?" Asked the caller, his voice changing slightly.

"It's scary but with complex emotional and thematic underpinnings. It's not just some schlocky, cheeseball nonsense with wall-to-wall jump scares." explained the brunette as she moved towards the knife holder.

"Sounds kind of boring to me," replied the person. "Have you ever seen Stab?"

Tara moved the phone from her ear and mouthed 'What' to the boy who nodded his head to indicate that she indeed had watched stab before. "Once, I think. At a sleepover when I was like 12."

"You live in Woodsboro and you don't know Stab?" Gasped the caller. "Your mother loves that movie. She talks about it all the time in group. How well do you remember the original?"

Tara leaned her back against the counter in the kitchen an shrugged, "I don't know. I mean, it was super '90s. It was really over-lit and everyone had weird hair."

"Do you remember the beginning?" He asked her.

"Not really," answered Tara. "It started with a kill scene, right? They always started with a kill scene."

"Yeah, that's right. That's right," replied the caller to the teen as his voice became even more crackly and low which brought a shiver over both the teens. "It's a girl at home, alone, with a friend, just making something to eat together. The girl answers the wrong number and starts talking with the killer who makes her play a game."

"Would you both like to play a game...Tara and Isaac?" Said the person on the other side of the phone.

This was the moment both teens realised something wasn't right.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

11.7K 443 20
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 marjorie harver becomes involved with more ghostface killings while trying to find peace in her grief. - ethan landry x female oc scr...
69.2K 1.2K 30
Madison Miller can't control her feeling for many things, and one specific person... oc x chad meeks martin scream 5 - started-4/16/23 ...
12.4K 376 20
When everything seems to be going great in Woodsboro with Tara and Mateo but what happened when Tara and her sister get attacked at their house? How...
16.7K 548 31
Started: January 24, 2024 Finished: February 13, 2024 Status: Completed Rewrite: March 8, 2024 Words: 36,644 [Scream 5 - Scream 6]