MY DENTIST

由 fiction_007

A quirky librarian falls for an icy dentist. She doesn't want to have anything to do with him but they keep r... 更多

PRE-REVIEW
prologue
{CHAPTER: 1.1}
{CHAPTER: 1.2}
{CHAPTER 2.1}
{CHAPTER 2.2}
{Chapter 3.1}
{Chapter 3.2}
{Chapter 4.1}
{Chapter 4.2}
{Chapter 5}
{Chapter 6}
{chapter 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 12}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 15}
announcement📢
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 17}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}

{CHAPTER 14}

19 1 12
由 fiction_007

"Uh—Won Sii went to the toilet." Han Jae said.

"Wait then," he said.

At this moment, the rubber band that tied Han Jae's hair fell to the ground, she didn't realize it, but Taehyung saw it, took off her gloves and picked it up for her.

While bending over, Won Sii ran back, she didn't see Taehyung's figure through the baffle between the grids, and thought he hadn't come yet, so she approached excitedly and asked: "By the way , how was the blind date at noon?"

As soon as the words finished,Won Sii stuttered when he saw Taehyung's upright body, "kim... Teacher Kim is here."

"Yeah." He paused for a moment, and slipped the rubber band into his pocket.

Then, it was that set of procedures again, Taehyung instructed, and Won Sii watched from the side.

At this time, the head nurse came in, "mr.kim, I found two bundles of the No. 4 wire you want." The head nurse is a slightly fat aunt, about fifty years old.

Taehyung thanked her and let Won sii follow.

The head nurse took a glance and saw that this was the only patient left, so she leaned against the table and chatted with Taehyung. She talked about the New Year and the hospital, and Taehyung responded intermittently.

Suddenly the head nurse said, "Hey, Mr. Kim, I heard you have a girlfriend."

When she asked so suddenly, the students, including the students taking notes in the next room, stopped.

Taehyung was about to say something but the head nurse said again: "Don't hide it from us aunts. My old classmate told me, what is it called? The name is quite distinctive, look at my memory. "The head nurse pondered for a while.

The others, including Han Jae, were waiting for the answer from the head nurse.

"Oh, yes," the head nurse suddenly realized, "It's called Han Jae. My old classmate said that you picked all the flowers in other libraries."

When Han Jae heard her name blurted out from the aunt's mouth, she almost rolled off the treatment bed.

Even Taehyung himself was taken aback for a moment.

Also surprised - Won Sii.

Won Sii looked suspiciously at Taehyung, then at Han Jae, trying to decide whether the Han Jae mentioned by the head nurse was really Han Jae.

Fan Fan, who had just walked over, gestured to Han Jae and said, "What a coincidence, isn't her name just Han Jae Won sii looked at Fan Fan with admiration. She had always thought she was shy before, but she didn't expect the key point. Key questions were asked at all times.

None of these students would not know the name Han Jae, because Taehyung also took out her medical records in class yesterday and explained it. Remember clearly.

Won sii pondered for a while, is Han Jae the teacher's wife?

Impossible, why didn't she see it at all.

If it was true, she actually covered up the crime for the teacher's wife and let her go on a blind date.

Then it's not as simple as getting a heart attack, the boss has to turn her into a pervert.

Won sii's mind was a little messy.

When all eyes gathered, Han Jae was eager to dig a hole to get in, and he also tried his best to excuse himself. But she thought again, why she had to explain for him, why he didn't speak clearly at the beginning, causing her to betray her relatives, and she couldn't speak clearly with eight mouths. Now that he finally reaped the consequences, she also got revenge.

It's a pity that she didn't have the aura and concentration of Taehyung after all. After holding back for a long time, she hurriedly waved her hands: "No, no."

Seeing everyone continued inquiring eyes, Han Jae continued to explain: "It's definitely not what the people in our unit said, we are just...we..." She was already clumsy, and she didn't know what to say when she was in a hurry .

Han Jae finally got anxious, "Taehyung, say something!"

Won sii's heart skipped a beat, except for his girlfriend, who in this world would dare to speak to the boss with such an attitude.

Taehyung never expected that the thank you he said casually would bring her into a turmoil.

That morning, while he was eating white rice porridge and pickles, a bunch of people sitting around him asked for his phone number, chirping non-stop. He didn't like to chat with people, but they were all elders, so he gave his number as a last resort. Then they promised to take good care of Han Jae, not to let her be bullied at work, not to let her leaders arrange tiring work for her, and not to oppress her to write summaries, experiences, plans, etc. For a moment, he remembered the doormat look she had on the top of the mountain in the morning when she told about her past, and said thank you casually.

At this moment, Taehyung glanced at Han Jae, who was like an ant on a hot pot, and slowly took off his gloves and said, "Did you charge for regluing her aligners?" The large and quiet consulting room was still echoing, His hoarseness was not too serious, so he sounded a little lower than usual.

But he didn't address Han Jae, but Won sii, as if the gossip they asked had nothing to do with him.

Be calm and calm.

Won sii hurriedly shook her head in denial, "No."

Taehyung said: "Then you open a bill for 2000 won and ask Han Jae to go downstairs to pay the fee first, so that they won't find anyone after get off work. We'll do the next step when we come back."

So, under the watchful eyes of everyone, Han Jae restrained his urge to strangle Taehyung to death, straightened his body, stood up, and left the consultation room with the payment slip.

Even in this situation, he still hasn't forgotten to ask her to hand over the money before others get off work!

Han Jae gritted her teeth and walked to the pricing and charging window on the first floor. It seemed that everyone was rushing to pay the bill at this moment, and there were quite a few people queuing up. She stood for a long time before it was her turn. When she climbed up to the fourth floor and returned to Taehyung's panting, she found that the situation was different.

The head nurse is missing.

Fan Fan and several other students were making moulds.

Won sii sat beside the treatment bed and waited for her.

And Taehyung opened the medical records in front of the computer.

There was no sound at all in the consulting room, it was so quiet that you could hear a needle drop on the ground, as if everyone had returned to their place, and all the thoughts of inquiry and gossip had calmed down.

She handed the receipt to Won sii.

Won Sii collected the ticket, let Han Jae lie down without squinting, quickly finished the remaining work one by one, and then invited Taehyung to check.

"Okay, you make an appointment with her next time." Taehyung said to Won Sii.

All this made Han Jae almost think that she was hallucinating just now, so she was so curious as to what happened after she left.

Han Jae stood up, remembering that when she was lying down just now, the back of her head hurt because of the ponytail, so she took out the hair tie, but now she is missing. She bent down and looked around on the ground, but couldn't find it. She rummaged through the bag, still nothing.

"Let's make an appointment for Wednesday." Won Sii asked.

"good."

Suddenly Won Sii blinked at her. Han Jae wondered. Won Sii took a glance and found that Taehyung's back was facing them, so she took the time to wipe her tears, pitifully.

When Han Jae left, she glanced at Taehyung's back hesitantly.

She still has one very important thing to do...

But in front of everyone, and after the situation just now, she really couldn't ask. When she asked for leave yesterday, Director Lee once again told her to ask Taehyung when he was free, and he wanted to treat her. When she asked for leave from him for follow-up visits, she usually only allowed two or three hours, or at most half a day. Unexpectedly, this time she was very happy, and asked her directly if one day was enough. That's why she was able to take advantage of Taehyung's light and go on a blind date at noon.

If she doesn't succeed again today, Director Lee feels that she is not capable of doing things, so if he doesn't take his affairs at ease, he will give her small shoes when he is uncertain.

Han Jae's heart was torn, but she really couldn't speak in front of everyone, so she finally walked out with a sigh.

After waiting for the elevator for a long time, as soon as she calmed down, she suddenly understood why Taehyung asked her to pay the fee. She walked back and stood on the side of the corridor, seeing Taehyung still sitting there through the glass. She finally plucked up the courage to pick up her mobile phone and dialed Taehyung's number.

Han Jae saw him take out his mobile phone from his pocket and put it to his ear and said hello. And the mobile phone is the same as last time, it is packed in a transparent plastic bag. If it looks like this, it will not get dirty when using it at work. It is really a clean freak.

"I'm Han Jae." She wanted to call him at first, but what should he call him?  Kim Taehyung? Not too awkward. Teacher kim? Doctor Kim? She had called him by his first name just now, but now she changed it back, which is too hypocritical.

"I know." Taehyung's computer was facing the glass, so when he looked away from the screen, he looked up and saw Han Jae is not far away.

Han Jae was a little afraid that he would hang up the phone, so he walked out and told her.

So what's your reaction when you see it?

But, luckily he didn't.

The two looked at each other, talking on the phone through a glass and half a corridor away.

"When will you be free at night, last time Director Lee from our unit wanted to treat you to dinner." Han Jae said.

"You tell him no, I appreciate it."

"I pushed many times, but he insisted on asking. If you don't go, he will ask me next time." Han Jae said helplessly.

Taehyung was silent for a while, and replied: "Then tonight, if he has time."

"It's definitely fine." Han Jae made the decision for Director Lee. "Then I'll call him first and ask him to contact the place."

"Okay." Taehyung said.

After Han Jae ended the call, he quickly reported to the leader. Director Lee was very happy and praised Han Jae for a good job, and then asked Taehyung what he likes to eat, korean hot pot or Western food, so he can reserve a seat.

Han Jae had no choice but to call again, "I forgot to ask what you like to eat? He can make an order." At this moment, Won Sii got up and wanted to turn around, Han Jae immediately turned around and hid in the elevator entrance.

If they saw that it was herself who was talking on the phone with Taehyung, and she was still brazen enough to ask him out for dinner, then she would definitely not be able to cleanse herself by jumping into the yellow river.

"Korean food, but no alcohol." Taehyung replied.

"Oh." Han Jae said, "I'll go first when I know the place, and I'll send you the address later, and you'll come over after get off work."

"There are no patients here, so let's go together and wait for me at the gate of the parking lot for a few minutes." Taehyung said.

Han Jae didn't wait long at the exit on the first floor when dhe saw Taehyung's SUV driving out. After sliding forward for a few meters, the car stopped.

After she got in the car, she said, "Director Lee said that for your convenience, he had dinner near the hospital. He picked up his wife and children and waited for us there at 6:30."

After finishing speaking, she and Taehyung glanced at the time at the same time—it was just five o'clock.

How do you spend the remaining hour or so? Ham Jae has never run business, received customers or accompanied leaders, and has no social experience in this situation.

"Why don't I tell Director Lee that you are off work, so you can count the time in advance?" Han Jae asked tentatively.

  "No need. Let's drive around." Taehyung said.

It was already close to the evening peak at this moment, and the road was congested enough, and they continued to contribute to increase the congestion.

_______________

Sorry for the late update. I got a fever, still have!
But I can't make it more late so... Yeah.

Thank you for waiting <3

AND

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!!

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎.

                        𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚊𝚎💜💙

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

16K 412 21
Kim Taehyung is in love with Kim Soekjin. He love everything about him. He confesses his love to jin but jin rejects him saying he is still a kid. Ji...
9.6K 441 24
Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin run an animal shelter, a successful one. Min Yoongi is the resident vet and he has a crush on the dog warden, Jung Hoseok...
52.8K 1.5K 107
Kim Taehyung, an unhappy university student, hasn't been in the mood to mess around with any girls lately, but makes an exception for fallen, and naï...
23.2K 1K 24
Love tests you at everytime. What will you do when the one you love doesn't reciprocate your feelings? Taehyung is in love with Jin and Jin knows Ta...