you're on your own kid - scre...

By taneshasoldier

'ᴵ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ᵐʸ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ, ˢʷᵉᵃᵗ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗᵉᵃʳˢ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰⁱˢ' More

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭!
Dakota
chapter 1
chapter 2
CHAPTER 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
SCREAM 6 CASTING!
ACT II chapter 1!
chapter 2!
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5 !
chapter 6 !
CHAPTER 7 !!
bonus chapter

CHAPTER 3 !

320 9 1
By taneshasoldier

as the father daughter duo got in the car to make their way over to the Meeks-martin residence Dakota looked over at her father with a smile "thank you dad for helping"

"well someones gotta keep my daughter safe" he says making the teen giggle a bit

"I got Wes for that, dont I" she asks and dewey rolls his eyes

"but was he an ex cop"

"no but his mom is sheriff" 

"but he isnt" dewey says making Dakota laugh.

"can I put some music on" she asks and dewey nods. as Dakota puts the radio the first song that comes on was '𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓐𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓹𝓲𝓮'

"its our song" dewey says looking over at his daughter to see a smile planted on her face as she turns to look at him 

 'ꜱᴏ ʙʏᴇ-ʙʏᴇ, ᴍɪꜱꜱ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀɴ ᴘɪᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴄʜᴇᴠʏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴠᴇᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅʀʏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴏʟᴅ ʙᴏʏꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʀʏᴇ ꜱɪɴɢɪɴɢ, "ᴛʜɪꜱ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴇ                            ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴅɪᴇ'

"god that'll always be my fav duet of ours" Dakota says laughing swaying her shoulders to the music a bit.

"not girls just wanna have fun? that was our best duet of all time are you kidding me" dewey says making Dakota laugh.

"alright, alright that was a good one" she says laughing before her smile drops.

"Kota whats wrong" dewey says holding onto the girls hand.

"what if something happens to one of us" she questions "I mean what if you cant protect me or no one can"

"Kota ill always be there to protect you, ill be your bodyguard" 

"ok? and what if while your trying to protect me something happens to you, and I cant protect you and help then your gone, dad you've been through this four times and you've almost died four times" 

"yeah almost died, im still here im not letting some kid in a ghostface mask kill me, no thank you" dewey says as he pulls into the Meeks-martin driveway, the two look ahead and see sam and Richie standing there looking at the car. 

"lets go" Dakota says getting out of the car and making her way to the couple standing there 

"holy shit you came" sam says looking at dewey 

"ive decided its time I get off my ass and help you's with this investigation" dewey says and sam smiles 

"thank you" she says as the four walk over to the door as Dakota knocks on it, soon after the door opens revealing Mindy.

"hey" she says embracing Dakota into a hug

"mind if I bring some guests" she says looking back and Mindy nods 

"yeah of course welcome in" Mindy says as they all enter the house.

"wait so how do you know so much about the stab movies" Richie asks as Dakota walks into the living room to see everyone sitting there.

"our uncle was randy. may he rest easy" Mindy says looking at the painting of their  uncle in the living room. Dakota looks over a Wes who's sitting on one of the couches and she sits next to him.

"long time on see" he says pulling her into his chest as dewey eyes the two off.

"so you uh said to bring everybody" Mindy says as sam looks over at the couch and sees the whole friend group there.

"ooh the suspects" Martha chad and Mindys mom says walking into the room holding a tray of food.

"hey Martha" dewey says making her turn around to face him

"oh dewey hi you look um" she says nodding her head "ill let you kids be, your uncle would be so proud" she says looking over at Mindy before leaving the room.

"so I asked Mindy to call everybody here because theres something I have to tell you" sam starts and everyone nods "im billy Loomis daughter" she says and everyone stands there in shock trying to take in what sam told them.

"wait so your telling us that your father was billy Loomis" chad asks and sam nods "and your saying that on elf us could be the killer"

"the killer told me he knew my secret"

"what makes you think we knew about it" amber asks and sam shrugs

"but he attacked tara to lure me back here"

"then why kill that rando behind the bar" chad asks as Dakota looks up from her phone

"hes not just some rando, Leslie Macher's son stu machers nephew"

"why would the killer have to be one of us" Wes says "what about deputy dewey over here" 

"my dad has been through this four times I think its safe to rule him out" Dakota says

"no offence" Wes says 

"none taken but what would be my motive" dewey ask

"you got stabbed a billion times, got dumped by your famous wife so I think its safe to say that your on the suspect list" 

"how do we know your not the killer cause that cut deep" dewey says earning a wired look from his daughter 

"really dad" 

"wait a sec" sam says sitting up "the first three attacks were all on people related to the original"

"oh my god he's making a requel" Mindy says getting off her chair.

"sorry a what" Dakota asks

"its like a sequel, so remember that stab movie that came out last year" Mindy asks and everyone nods

"what does that have to do with sequels and requels" Dakota asks 

"but the point is the hard core stab fans hated it to the core all they talked about was how stab 8 pissed on their childhoods"

"is this a joke. its just a fucking movie" sam says rolling her eyes

"no its not to some people its their fav thing in the whole world, their childhood, their life" 

"their life" Dakota asks and Mindy shrugs 

"but to me it seems like that out killer is trying to make his own version of stab 8 but doing it as a requel" 

"still not understanding this requel shit" Dakota sighs 

"wait so your telling me im stuck in the middle of fan fucking fiction" 

"maybe but not just in the middle, your our main character" 

"so if I understand according to the requel rules, who's next" liv asks 

"according to the pattern it has to be someone connected to anyone who came before" 

"does that include me" Dakota asks and Mindy nods

"well your dad was there when it all happened first, so you could possibly be next" 

"fuck" Dakota says under her breath.

"im sorta starting to regret coming here" dewey mumbles

"holy shit" Wes says "my mom was a character on one of them" 

"no one cares about the sequels Wes" Mindy says looking over to chad "but with randy being out uncle puts us at risk"

"or your the killer and this whole little speech is to cover your tracks" rich says and Mindy looks over at him and smiles.

"I think its pretty clear to rule out who the killer is at this point" 

"who" sam asks 

"you" Mindy answers as her smile drops 

"yeah sorta makes sense" chad says

"yeah kindA" Dakota adds in as sam looks over a dewey and she shrugs.

"this is stupid" she says getting up and exiting the house

"well that was dramatic" Dakota mumbles.

"so I think ill be heading off now" amber says getting off the couch.

"yeah we should too, maybe some take out" dewey asks Dakota and she nods

"yeah ill head off too see ya guys" Wes says as the all exit the house.

"ill see you tomorrow" Dakota asks Wes and he nods 

"yeah love you" he says placing a kiss on her cheek before she hops into the car.

"his a nice guys, ill let you keep him" dewey says reversing out of the driveway.

"wow thank you dad" Dakota smile slightly.

"what are you thinking to get" dewey asks 

"maybe some sushi or like a burrito"

"oh yeah burritos sound good, ill pick it up soon yeah, we'll go home first" dewey asks and Dakota nods

"yeah sounds good" 

A/N: im not exited to write next chapter Dakota finds out about Wes 😭😭😭😭😭 but im hoping you enjoyed the story so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 266 33
aftermath of my re-written scream 5-6 book♡
176K 5.3K 53
___ ᵀʰᵉ ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗᵉᵉⁿ ʸᵉᵃʳ ᵒˡᵈ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵉʳ, ˢᵃᵈⁱᵉ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ᵒᶠ ᴰᵉʷᵉʸ ᴿⁱˡᵉʸ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴳᵃˡᵉ ᵂᵉᵃᵗʰᵉʳˢ ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ...
29.4K 543 17
.
13.4K 466 16
━━ 𝙧𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧 🥀🎧🔪📚💌 * ·˚ ༘♡ ·˚| 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚. 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣 ...