random one shots

Par dawnsonn

hi, this is my new one shot and it's random people so I hope y'all like it !! Plus

poem, wilbur soot
safe house (2)
concert, wilbur soot
grocery, lando norris
can i get a kiss? hank lecker
can i get a kiss? (p2)
deal, brian o conner
coffee and qualifying, oscar piastri
you're alone? , indiana jones
race, brian o conner
race (p2)

safe house, leo dicaprio

43 0 0
Par dawnsonn

(this is based on a titanic movie)

the story began with a really fancy gigantic expensive ship. I joined my mother and father to New York. we're in the first class and I'm pretty excited. my mother said I should dress fancy as a lady.

to be honest, this dress is fucking tight and uncomfortable. I swear to God it's sweating. mother forced me to use this just for a first class dinner tonight. well, I don't have any choice there.

"y/n, I know this ship have a lot of pretty fine gentlemen and I don't want you to walk around to the 3rd class, you understand?" I made weird look. "why can't I go to the 3rd class?"

"its dirty honey. and probably most of the weirdest people take those class and you as a first class passenger should t go down there." "but mom-" she cuts me. "father, look at mom" I pointed at her.

"no pointing, darling. manners." as she walks away with her FIRST CLASS friends I guess. my father walks besides me. "honey, don't listen to her. first class, second class, third class, whatever class is it. they're humans too. so there's no problem at all."

I nodded. "i know, father. I wanna have a feeling to fall in love too." he pat me. "you sure can. as long as he loves you and treat you better." he smiles and we went to our room.

time skips, it's dinner time with mom's friends and boss. "so Evelyn, is this your daughter?" one of mom's friend ask. "yes, Dorothy, her name is y/n. pretty unique aren't they?" they evil laughed. I hate this.

"how old are you, sweetheart?"
"17"

"oh, 17. what a coincidence. I have a son to that's the same age as you, honey." dont say that you wanna pair me with your son of a bitch. I look at dad. "help me" I mouthed.

"do you know arthur?" I shakes my head. "arthur Clifford?" I shakes my head for a second time. "oh, that's weird. well, probably your mom doesn't introduce you to him"

"hello mother." there's a man walked behind her. "hello darling. what are you doing here?" "dad said I have to take dinner with you" she smiles. "oh, lovely. I have someone to introduce to you."

he look at me and I rolls my eyes. I'm not interested, sir. "this is y/n. and y/n this is Arthur, my son." I smiles. "greet him back, y/n. that's not nice." she elbowed me. I greet him. "good evening, Arthur. nice to meet you." we shakes hands.

after this all bullshits, I secretly go away and went to take fresh air. "why I ended up followed them to new york"  and I saw a guy looking at me. he's blonde. a really thick blonde hair just staring at me.

the next day after those dinner with the first class families and friends, I bumped into someone. "oh, I'm so so sorry, are you okay?" he dropped a book. I helped him to get up and give him a book.

"you're the one who stalked me yesterday right?" he shrugs. "well, technically, yea? maybe tho" starting that day, we became closer than ever and started going everywhere together.

that time, I already found my love soul in his ocean blue eyes. "you have such a really pretty eyes, jack" he smiles. "you too also have a really gorgeous brown eyes." we stared for a long time and he more closer to me

and his lips crashed on me. we kiss without my parents knowing. I don't even care bout that and I just kiss him. he holds my neck and keep kissing me.

"thats a really nice kiss." I said and he smiles. "i found my soulmate now, I guess?" I laughed and put my head over his shoulder.

night

we were spending our time together. even though my mom always said 'do not go to the 3rd class people' or shit. idc what that is. as long jack is with me. I'm happy.

while we were spending our time, suddenly, we felt the ship was shooked. "jack, what's happened?" the iceberg fall in the ship Infront of us. "oh my god"

starts from that moment, I've been overthinking about the ship may sinking now or never. jack trying to calm me down and trying to move my attention from it. time skip.

we jumped and swam through the Atlantic ocean. those freezy water. jack let me take the board on while he still in the water. hours passing by, jack did not make any move at all.  "jack?" I tried to wake him up.

"jack, please don't go yet. please."
"i'll never let go, jack. I promise."

I could not save him. he drowned over 12,000 ft deeper in the ocean. I cried out loud. there's no people there. and suddenly, I heard a boat coming by. j really thought that we could survive together.

the boat came to save me and while they went to get help, I fainted. for a sudden, I woke up in a room full of stuff. I was like 'what the fuck, where am i' I look around. there's a blanket on me.

there's a man open a door while holding a sniper. I'm shocked. my clothes changed into a really modern clothing. "good morning there. have a nice sleep?" I keep looking at him. he look so familiar.

"the hell" I whispered. his thick blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, a really good looking face feature. he really looks like..

jack dawson

"who the fuck are you? why am I here actually?" I look around while he load up on guns. "welcome to Berlin." his voice. I recognized that voice. my jaw dropped. "berlin? what the actual fuck am I doing I'm Berlin??"

he covers my mouth. "shh, be quiet there." this make me so suspicious. I went to the window and open a curtain. it shows me a view of the city. Linda beautiful. "NO, Y/N!!"  he ran to me, close the curtain and push me away from the window.

I look at him. "did I do any fucking wrong?!" he sigh. "im pretty annoyed with him now. tbh. "dont you know how many people want you?!" I'm confused as hell. "excuse me, I'm sorry, what??"

he sat next to me on the floor. "well, technically, y/n, you are a hostage to sir kitzler." "who tf is this mf kitzler?!" my anger mood is rising up.

"he's a mafia, y/n!! a mafia!" I rolls my eyes and quickly asked for his name. "jack. jack williams." I hold his hands for a second. "wait, what? you're serious you're not jack dawson?"

"who is jack dawson?" he look me in the eyes. I cupcheek his face. "you really look like him. a lot." he smiles.

"how old are you?" "20" oh fuck. oh holy shit. I cover my mouth. "what? what's wrong, y/n?" I look at him. "you were in the same age as him as well." he pat my hand. "but I'm sure, I'm not your jack dawson."

"no. you are jack dawson." he shakes his head. "no, y/n, I'm jack williams. I am here to save your life" my eyes wondered somewhere else. "do you know titanic?" he nodded.

"i was there. and I'm the only one survived when the whole titanic drowned. I could not save jack. it's way too cold out there."he was speechless and hold my hand.

"im sorry to say this, y/n. but, titanic has drowned 111 years ago." my eyes bawled out. "WHAT? what did you said? 111 years ago?!" I was feeling so crazy right now. fuck, this can't be tho

"no, this can't be real. I'm on that sinked ship, I'm being honest with you, Williams. someone saved me!!" suddenly my tears dropped to my cheeks.

he slowly pulls me into a hug. a really warm hug to comfort me. I remember how jack used to hug me like this. williams keep hugging and patting me.

"its okay, everything's gonna be just fine. I'm here with you." I kept crying nonstop thinking about that ship and jack. "i think, he sent me another jack to be with me." he nodded, chuckles and smiles.

suddenly, we heard a loud band downstairs. I quickly broke the hug. "jack, what is that?" he quickly put all the guns on a suitcase and take all the important stuff. "we need to hurry, c'mon dania, let's go." I ran behind him.

he protect me and he's ready to kill the man. then, the door bangs open. I screamed cuz I'm scared. jack shoots him until hes unalive and not moving.

this traumatizes me. "lets go" he take my hand and we ran outside. he put all his stuff in the bmw and starts the engine. he push me slowly in the car and we starts moving.

"where we going, jack?" while he drive so fucking fastly, I asked him some question. I tried to look back. "Y/N, DONT LOOK BACK AND SIT DOWN PROPERLY!!" he shouts at me.

my heart beats faster when he starts shouting at me. I quickly sat back properly and wear seatbelts. "im so sorry." he whispers. "BAM" someone shoot the car.

"jack, why are they shooting us?" I cover my ears. "i hate shooting. I fucking hate shootings." they been shooting for too long until the back windows crashes that makes me so fucking scared. "AARGH"

"y/n, get down now!! please, just get down" I quickly get down and cover my ears. his hands were tying to find my hands and holds it. "dont be scared alright? I got you, I promise with you I'm gonna keep you safe." he was driving with left hand while comforting me.
after those chaos moment, I fell asleep.

jack pov

we arrived at the safe house. I parked the car infront of the house and stop the engine. "y/n, we already arrived." I said in soft voice in case she still traumatized. "y/n?" I look at the mirror, she fall asleep. I smiles. I went out the car and open the door to pick her up.

I open the door and lift her inside. I out her in the sofa and put her a blanket on her. I caress her hair and pat her slowly. "youre crazy when you told me you're survived on titanic." I whisper.

then, I brought inside my stuff and her suitcase that full of her clothes. I locked the doors and secure the safe house. I went to my desk, open my laptop and complete my operation report for today.

while doing my report, I sneak to look at her. I'm staring at her for a long time and I went back to my report. a few minutes later, I fell asleep too.

an hour later, "AAAARRRRGHHH" i quickly awake and went to the kitchen while holding a gun. I cock the gun towards that person. "jack, help!! there's a cockroach!!" I put down my gun and rolls my eyes. "you just made me a heart attack"

the coackroach ran towards her and she quickly ran to me and jumped into me. I hold her tight. "relax, relax, it's just a coackroach." I put her down and he went behind me. I take that cockroach with a tissue. "tadaa" I have an idea.

"dont you dare-" I smirk and ran to her to give that coakroach. "JACKKKK STOPPP I HATE YOU SO MUCHHH" well, that's fun, and I throw em outside the window.

"what are you doing in the kitchen?" I crossed my arms. "im hungry that's why I wanna cook, you must be pretty hungry too right?" I shrug. "well, it's on yours if you wanna cook or not." I pat her head.

she smiles and went to the kitchen. luckily the kitchen were near with my desk, I can look at her. "oh I wish that I can wife her up." suddenly she came to my desk. "here's your coffee. you drink coffee right?"

I startled. "um, yea yea. thanks, btw" I can feel my face heating up. "why your face being red?" I touch my cheeks. "oh nothing, I guess it's hot." fuck what did I just do. stop, you're here to save her fucking life.

she went back to the kitchen, I relieved. "oh fuck." I whisper and drink my coffee. suddenly, I can feel her hand move my face towards her. I stares into his brown eyes. he wipes my face with a wet towel. while he wipes my face, I can't keep myself staring at her.

"there, you feel good now?" I can't take my eyes off her. she looks back. "um, hello?" she waves in front of me. "EARTH TO JACK!!" she claps and I'm in reality. "whats wrong with you? you tired?"

I shakes my head. "no there's nothing. I went to make my report. she made me turn to her again. she smiles while watching me. "you have a really pretty eyes and a really soft pink lips." this makes me fucking blush.

she looks in my eyes and touch my lips. "can you smile a bit for me?" I smiles widely and he chuckles. "i love your smiles too." she kiss my forehead and i enjoyed it that moment.

"now go, complete your report and go sleep early. I know your tired, jack." she went back to the kitchen. I keep chuckling because of what she did to me.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

185K 1.7K 47
𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘰! ☆
59.1K 465 14
F1 oneshots, Sickfics, hurtfics, fluff and more! Open to any requests! *no smut*
2.1K 10 20
A collection of Formula 1 imagines and one shots. All have been posted on my Tumblr account. Feel free to request anything!
401K 9K 50
~ '𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫' ~ ❝You know I'll w...