His Clumsy Assistant |•K.TH X...

Fantaeshitic

❥"Ms.lee y/n! what are you doing here..!?" ❥"Of course! I'm here to work mr.kim what else but why are you nak... Еще

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47

Part 42

4.4K 264 45
Fantaeshitic

After spending time at the theme park Taehyung and you walked out. There was a lake situated right infront of the theme park and it didn't take you a second to run towards the railings. Slipping your fingers from taehyung's grasp you ran as he followed behind you while tucking his hands in his pockets.

The location looked isolated and not many people were around, no vehicle sounds or noises were heard. It was peaceful.

Suddenly fire works exploded in the sky making you look up at them.

Your eyes glisten because of the sparks and lightning illuminating in the dark sky. You were admiring the sky even though there was no moon nor stars the sky but itnstill looked beautiful with the fire works while taehyung was admiring his woman standing beside him.

Suddenly you glanced at taehyung  with a huge grin on your face just to see him staring at you. He didn't even budge after getting caught staring at you.

"What are you looking at? Look how beautiful the sky looks" you said giggling, the happy glint in your eyes never once faded. He is amazed about how even little things could make you this happy. You are always like this. Happy and grateful for whatever you have and the more he explored you, the more he is falling for you.

"Why would I look at the sky when the moon is standing right beside me" taehyung replied making your heart skip a beat yet again.

"Mr.kim!" You whined in shyness

"What Mrs.kim!" He retorted and that made you snap your head at him.

"W—what?" You stuttered processing his words. Your brain couldn't cook those words as fast as making  Maggie noodles it took some time to finally realise it.

"This" Taehyung's hand made his way towards your neck and his fingers grazed upon the necklace he gave you.

"This necklace is only meant for my wife after my grandma. When I said I wanna marry you I meant every of my word Y/n.The moment I gave you this necklace you became half in me, you became my wife" you locked your eyes with his, too stunned to speak but you're heart melted at his confession.

You got no words to speak. You simply couldn't utter your feelings in words so instead you turned to him and tiptoed before wrapping your arms around his neck and hugging him. His one hand immediately wrapped around your waist while the other one rested on your head.

"I love you" he said and kissed your forehead which made you smile as you closed your eyes,drowning into the feel of the moment.

"I love you too" you tiled your head back a little to look on his eyes and answered back earning a heart flattering smile in return.

Both of you stood there in silence for a few minutes with you facing the lake  while taehyung stood behind you,his hands lovingly wrapped you while you're back rested on his chest. No words were exchanged. It was peaceful. It's just both of your racing hearts thumping against eachother,communicating in their own language.

After few minutes you decided to head home and taehyung agreed because both are tired from the events happened since the evening.

Upon reaching his car, taehyung opened the door for you as you flashed him sweet smile before hopping in and sat silently without talking any further because you felt tired and the heels were killing you.

"Baby what's wrong? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he stood at your side. You looked up at him and nodded but you're expressions betrayed you're answer.

He saw that you're uncomfortable. He kind of figured out when you kept hissing while walking out of the theme park.Taehyung crouched down and took your leg into his hands.

"Mr.kim! What are you doing?" You exclaimed only to get shushed by him.

"Shush and it's taehyung for you" he said and continued whatever he was doing. You gulped before gaining some courage and called his name.

"T-taehyung—" you were cut off by him but still you saw him smile when you called out his name before he started speaking.

"You don't have to wear all this if you're trying to impress me" he said removing your brand new heels you bought just so you could look more ladylike to him.

"You're simplicity and carefree nature is one of the many things I love about you. Be yourself when you're around me. I love you the way you are so don't change anything about yourself for me. Infact The purple sneakers were cuter than this" he said removing another heel as you covered your face with your hands.

He even noticed the simple things about you. You questioned yourself about how did you even up with him and what did you ever do to deserve someone like him.

"Thank you" you replied not knowing what to say as you saw him flash a toothy grin at you.

Taehyung kept the heels in the backseat and hopped in the driver seat.

He looked at you and he was right, you did not fasten your seatbelt. He did it for you and it is becoming one of his habits to fasten your seatbelt.

You smiled at him as he fastened your seat belt and he did the same for himself before driving off from there to his house.

The night weather was chilly and pleasent. The cool air made you feel light and few minutes into the ride you dozed off feeling tired.

Taehyung caressed your head as he glanced at you before turning of the radio which was playing since a few minutes.

Upon reaching your house, he slowly but carefully lifted you bridal style and somehow took you into your apartment room. You being the little koala you snuggled more into him on the way making the man smile unknowingly.

He placed you on the bed and was about too get up when you clutched onto his shirt, restricting him from going anywhere.

"Don't go" you softly mumbled in your sleep making him sigh as Taehyung climbed onto the bed beside you before covering you and himself under the duvet.

He wrapped his arm around your waist securely while you snuggled into his chest with your hands wrapped around his torso. He felt warm with you in his arms and he wanted to feel this warmth forever. After a long time,after you came along he felt like he was home.You are his home.

"What have I ever done to deserve you" Taehyung whispered to himself as he placed a kiss on your crown before drifting into his own dreamland but this time with you.

⁰✿◉✧✷—✷✧◉✿⁰

The next morning you woke up from your deep slumber. You aren't a morning person but you couldn't help but feel the extra comfort you are feeling which you didn't before while wrapped in your sheets...Or you thought.
You shut your eyes, yawning as you snuggled a bit more into your pillow. You sensed a floral and sandlewood fragrance around you..

'since when did my sheets smell so good' even though you're physically half conscious, mentally you're conscious self was wide awake.

You shifted in your sleep. The action causing the arm wrapped around your form fall off from you and onto to the bed. A low groaned was heard and you immediately shot your eyes open.

You squinted your eyes trying to just to the light emitting through the window which made your white room walls appear as golden yellow.

You turned to your left just to witness taehyung frowning in his sleep. He let out a groan. It felt like a dream. He is so beautiful while sleeping. His brown hair falling over his forehead, His eye lashes falling over his cheeks, his cute nose, his bread cheeks squished against the pillow and his boxy lips which had formed into a pout.
Automatically a soft smile made it's way onto your lips.

'oh! How could a dream could feel this real' your silly inner self thought it was dream.

Your hand reached out to his cheek and you poked his cheek with your index finger while letting out a giggle still half asleep.

You frowned when you felt his cheek against your finger. How could you touch your imagination? The question raised in your mind and you once again poked his cheek for confirmation.to know if is he is really there or just your imagination and that's when reality slapped you right across your face and your sleep flew out of your window when you heard a manly groan leaving his pink lips.

'I wasn't dreaming! He is really here! God take me with you i can't handle this torture anymore!'

Your eye slowly enlarged as you cover your mouth and shiftly turned to your right, turning your back to him. You tried your best not to squeal.

'god! I definitely wasn't prepared for this! Why are you so desperate for my death. You sure know that he'll be the end of me and you're taking advantage of it very well.' Instead of praying God this is the first thing you had muttered to yourself mentally.

Your heart accelerated in your ribcage as butterflies blossomed in your stomach. You had to bite your lips to prevent the smile coming into your lips.

You had the sudden argue to punch pillow,scream your lungs out, jump on the end and run around in your apartment out of happiness. It wasn't a dream.He stayed.

Your stomach did a back flip when you felt taehyung wrap his arm around you  pulling you closer towards him. Your back pressed against his chest as his breath fanned against your neck.

"Good morning" he whispered in your ear. His morning voice was deep and husky. You would get used to it.

"Morning" you said smiling shyly even though he couldn't see you.

"You slept while coming back home so I just carried you inside since you're tired. I stayed because you couldn't seem to sleep without your handsome boyfriend" He said earning a giggle and you hummed.

You weren't totally dozed off last night. You kind of woke up the moment he placed you on the bed but you weren't totally conscious either. You were aware of you asking him to stay but you thought maybe he would leave you after you sleep but looks like he didn't.

"What time is it?" He said stretching his arms as you looked at the wall clock situated right infront of the bed and that's when you jolted from your bed, startling taehyung.

"Why? What happened?" He said sitting on the bed in an instance.

"It's 10:38!" You exclaimed, crouching down and picking the pillows which might've fell down from the bed and threw them on the couch neatly and hurried to get ready quickly while running here and here and picking the things you need.

"So?" Taehyung asked confused.

"What do you mean so? We are supposed be at office at 9 am" you said and panicked but taehyung just relaxed his shoulders and leaned on the bed frame. You stopped running here and there and stood in front of him with a frown on your face.

"Mr.kim you're late! I repeat you're late to the office. So get yourself and go get ready" you said, showing him the way towards the door with big big eyes making him chuckle. Ushering him to be quick.

You looked at him. Totally done and suprised by his new behaviour. He was always strict about his time and schedule.

'what’s wrong with Boss kim~?'  your inner self cooed.

"Mrs.kim~ I'm the boss. I can go to office whenever I want and from now on so do you" he said standing up bed and made his way towards you.

You walked backwards, already flustered by his words as he walked forward.

You fake coughed and looked away unable to look at him in the eyes.

You walked backwards until you hit the washroom door and the door opened causing to almost fall inside.

You shut your eyes close, ready to face the impact but nothing happened instead taehyung caught your hand and pulled your towards him.

You crashed into his chest as his left hand automatically wrapped itself around your waist and his other hand made it's way onto the washroom door frame and rested on the top.

You opened your eyes, staring right into his as he smiled at you. Your hand was laying on his chest and you could feel his heart vibrating wildly just like yours.

"Love you thought I would let you fall like that.Never." he said making you blush as you wriggled out of his hands and walked inside the washroom when he caught your wrist again. Stopping you on your tracks as you tunred your head towards him. Raising your eyes brows at him questioningly.

"Would you mind if I join" he said with a playful smirk on his lips making your eyes enlarged at his words, your cheeks turned beet red as you shook your head side to side before shutting the washroom door hurriedly. But then again you heard him speaking from outside and your knees suddenly felt weak. You almost collapsed out of fluster and shock.

"I was kidding y/n. Don't worry i won't come in.....not yet."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/n: *cough cough* hello lovelies. I hope everyone is doing well♥️

I'll try to update as much as possible from now on since my exams are finished 😊

Thank you for still supporting and showing love towards this book. Keep voting and do comment to let me know how much you like this book😩♥️

And this is how I imagined their position to be in the scene above👀

Sorry!💀It looks really bad since I'm not that of an good artist and it's a rough sketch i did in two minutes but atleast I hope you guys got that position. As long as you guys figure out the position it's fine i guess. Thank you🙌

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

554K 27K 42
R-rated: 18+ (do not read if you're underage) Where a picture perfect love story went downhills when Jungkook confessed his feelings for Taehyung. Th...
4.1K 370 8
Kim Taehyung, the CEO of Kim enterprise, is very short tempered person. He doesn't like the people who aren't punctual. He doesn't show his soft side...
334K 11K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
592K 22.2K 52
( Completed ✔) Kim Taehyung arrogant and cold hearted CEO of Kim Corporation , Something happened in his past which made him hate the word Love. Jung...