Taekwondo | Seong Taehoon x r...

By Icyyhot

When moving somewhere new, you never expected to be dragged into this mess. Gangs and death await. An unlikel... More

Ch.1 First meeting
Ch.2 Yu Hobin
Ch.3 Viral hook
Ch.4 One punch TV
Ch.5 How to beat a boxer
Ch.6 Yu Hobin Company
Ch.7 Beach
Ch.8 Beach pt.2
Ch.9 Lee Dowoon
Ch.10 Taehoon vs Yeonwoo
Ch.12 calm before the storm
Ch.13 Baek Seongjun
Ch.14 The storm
Ch.15 Kang Eunwoo
Ch.16 Sick
Ch.17 Girl's day
Ch.18 Runaway fam
Ch.19 Imposter (sus)
Ch.20 Slush Funds
Ch.21 Hospital
Ch.22 Lee Jinho

Ch.11 Pakgo's return

851 48 13
By Icyyhot

~Y/n pov~

Hobin had finally signed the papers for the office and he had invited everyone to come and look at it.

"This is the place, right?" Rumi asked as she looked a bit disappointed, "It looks like a normal house."

Gaeul gaped at it in amazement, "It looks better than my house."

"We haven't even been inside yet." I commented.

Rumi smiled and entered first, holding the door open for the next person as we all trailed into the first room.

The room was a nice size and it was decorated to look cozy.

Taehoon was silent as he walked behind me and just looked unimpressed.

"I wasn't expecting it to look like this on the inside!" Rumi exclaimed as she took in her surroundings.

"The meeting room and the guys' lounge is on the first floor. There's a soundproof booth for filming, and anyone who's too tired to go home can stay overnight." Snapper explained.

"The second floor is for the girls. We turned one of the rooms into a bedroom so you have a place to sleep too." Hobin added.

"A girl-only zone." Gaeul smiled happily as she shared a look with Rumi and I.

"We need to put the sign up outside." Hobin mentioned as he led us back outside.

The gate was too high for anyone to reach.

We all stared at it blankly for a few seconds before Hobin turned to look at Taehoon.

He glared at Hobin in response, "I refuse."

"Then..." Snapper smirked, "I guess Mangi and Y/n can put it up."

Taehoon's head snapped towards us as he squinted his eyes at Snapper.

Hobin seemed disappointed that he couldn't put the sign up as Snapper gave away the job.

I did not sign up for this...

Taehoon wordlessly lifted me onto his shoulders, startling me as I grabbed onto them for balance.

"Warn me next time." I scolded him as Hobin passed me the sign, "Here?"

I placed the sign in the middle.

Hobin gave me a thumbs up as I leaned forward to attach the sign, my stomach pressed against Taehoon's head as he complained.

"What the hell is this?!" Taehoon asked as he noticed the cardboard cutout.

"I thought you knew about it. It's a cutout of you." Hobin responded nonchalantly.

"Take it down right now." Taehoon stated.

Hobin laughed and ignored him as I finished putting the sign up.

"Done." I smiled as Taehoon stepped back.

A few seconds passed as I looked at Taehoon in confusion.

"Put me down?" I almost questioned myself as he continued to hold me in place.

"Huh? Sorry." Taehoon mumbled, his ears turning a vibrant red as he crouched down so I could get off.

Rumi and Gaeul smiled teasingly at me, confirming the fact that they'd watched the whole thing while everyone else was busy looking at the sign.

"Huh? Someone's calling me." Hobin pulled his phone out of his pocket and was startled when he saw the caller id, "It's a call from Seongjun!"

Hobin finally answered the phone after the others scolded him for stuttering and being afraid.

We all walked back inside, Hobin following after us as he listened to Seongjun talk.

"A new streamer?" Hobin asked.

We were surprised when we looked up the person Seongjun was talking about and saw Pakgo steaming.

Hobin looked pissed as he saw the special guest Pakgo had invited.

It was his Mother and Pakgo made her shave her hair for money.

The short boy was pissed and left shortly after the stream ended.

I frowned. How could anyone go that far?

I sighed sadly to myself as the cheerful atmosphere dropped.

"C'mon." Taehoon grabbed my hand and dragged me outside.

"Where are we going?"

"Where do you think?"

~*~

The next day, everyone turned up at the office again.

Snapper stood up, placing his hands on the desk, "Let's call him out again."

Hobin ignored him and continued to stare lifelessly at the monitor.

"We can't just let the carry on like that. Let's take them down... both Seongjun and Pakgo!" Snapped exclaimed, "Are you just gonna let them get away with what they're doing to your Mum?"

"That's right coming from you." Hobin retorted, "Considering what you said about my Mum in the past."

"There are just some lines you don't cross." Gaeul added.

"She's right. What are you going to do about it, Hobin?" I asked turned to look at his expressionless face.

"If you call him out I'll give you my support." Rumi stated before complaining about the others throwing away leftovers.

"I'm not gonna call them out." Hobin sighed as he propped his face up on his hand, "I haven't told her about the channel yet."

The others were surprised but I wasn't.

Why would you tell your parents you get beat up for money?

"Are you really not going to do anything about it?!" Snapped exclaimed, grabbing Hobin's shoulders, "You got into a fight with me because I said something shitty about your mum!"

I sighed at the situation and went outside to see Taehoon making the front yard into a gym.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I sat on the step.

"What does it look like?" Taehoon smiled proudly as he looked at the equipment he had set up.

There was even a colourful mat covering the floor.

I laid on the mat with one arm over my face, shielding my eyes from the sun as Taehoon worked out.

~*~

Snapper came outside, "Hobin's disappeared."

"I'm not surprised after yesterday..." I trailed off.

"That's right and his room is a mess. He's not like picking up the phone." Snapper seemed panicked and worried, "By the way, what are you doing? You're turning the front yard into a fucking gym?!"

"Make sure to take your shoes off next time unless you wanna die." Taehoon responded nonchalantly.

Snapper started ranting angrily.

I finally spoke up, "Hobin was here.. he asked Taehoon to teach him and then went to Pakgo's studio."

"He went by himself?! Why didn't you say that earlier?" Snapped huffed.

"Don't worry. He'll be fine. If you're worried for anyone's safety it should be Pakgo's." I reassured him, "His built doesn't matter if he's shit at fighting. Hobin is.. no longer an amateur."

Snapper seemed to be feeling a lot better and went back inside.

"Y/n, get up." Taehoon complained, grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

I sighed internally knowing it was time to exercise.

As much as I love taekwondo... I also hate exercise.

~*~

"What do you mean 'you don't know what to do'?" Snapper asked after Hobin told us what happened with Seongjun, "For now we need to do what Seongjun wants. We have no other options since he has that contract."

"Does that mean we're all gonna work under XJ company?" Gaeul pouted, "I don't wanna work under those swindlers."

"What about the contract?" Snapper raised an eyebrow at her.

"I think she's just trying to say there are other options to think about." I tried to deescalate the situation.

"What other options?!"

Mangi was solemn as he stared at the floor.

"I'm sorry." Hobin placed his head in his hands, "Sorry for being weak."

It was silent for a few moments.

"I'll quit." Hobin suddenly spoke, "I'll quit Newtube."

"Dude, what are you talking about?!" Snapper exclaimed as he stared at Hobin in shock.

"When I quit he won't come after you.. that's the only way to protect you guys." Hobin smiled sadly, "I have to quit..."

Tears rolled down his cheeks as he made an ugly crying face.

It was then Taehoon entered the room and punched him in the face, "That's bullshit. Are you gonna give up after roping all of us in?"

"What if we could turn the tables on them?" Rumi smirked confidently.

I smiled back, "What do you have?"

She had a recording proving that Seongjun ordered the attack on Yeonwoo's Dad.

~*~

After telling Yeonwoo, he wanted to go to the police but his Dad refused.

Hobin said he would sort it out and stormed out of the room.

He was going to use the evidence we collected as leverage and challenge Seongjun to a bet... his company against ours.

~*~

After that, we started researching the Rough and Ready channel and the two brothers.

Unlike the others Hobin thought in the past... this guy had no redeemable qualities.

He's just a sex offender that manipulated the public.

I really hope Hobin knows what he's doing jiu jitsu is no joke.

Worst case scenario... he'll never walk again.

I frowned as the notification came up, signalling the start of the livestream.

Even though I'd spent a lot of time at the company, I always ended up back at the dojo training with Taehoon.

Taehoon looked over my shoulder to see the stream had started.

"Don't worry too much. He looks so confident so I'm sure the idiot has a plan."

I sighed, "You're right but I can't help but worry."

~*~

________________________________
1545 words

A/n I've been so busy lately idk how I find the time to write but somehow I do. This is the first time I've seen viral hit fan art ^^ so I was surprised

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 13.1K 38
One where Jin is Jungkooks bodyguard but thy don't get along very well .......... U know what happens next 😉 ♾
596K 29K 78
BTS Gang AU When looking for friends in your new school takes you to a dangerous side of life you've never seen before. (A/n: A lot of drama in this...
78.7K 4.2K 55
[Started: 23/5/2022] [Completed: 11/9/2022] Taehoon Seong x F!reader A picture is worth a thousand words, but a memory is priceless She's got such a...
278K 8.4K 46
you've been warned, this book drives you insane.