โ€ข๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ž๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–...

By shinkuroyuri

"๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ง๐•– ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ž๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•– ๐• ๐•— ๐•’๐•๐•" Those two loved each other... They got... More

๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผค๏ผต๏ผฃ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผ ๏ผ‘
๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฐ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ (ไธ€)
๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฐ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ(ไธ‰)
๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฐ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ (ๅ››)
๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฐ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผถ๏ผฅ(ไบ”)
๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฐ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผธ (ๅ…ญ)
๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฐ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ (ไธƒ)
๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฐ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด (ๅ…ซ)
๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฐ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ (ไน)
๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฐ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฎ (ๅ)

๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฐ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ ๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฏ (ไบŒ)

679 25 0
By shinkuroyuri

The four of them went back to classroom as Gojo and Geto took aut two chairs and y/n sat on the table.

"Escort the girl.....and erase her?" Gojo asked.

"Correct"

"He has gone crazy"
"He's finally lost it"
"It is spring after all and with him being to next principal and all he's getting carried away"

"All jokes aside. Are we resetting master tengen's cursed technique?" Geto asked getting serious.

"What's that?" Gojo suddenly asks.

Silence.....

"What?" Gojo asks not caring about the vibe.

'hahh this is soo boring! I should have just ran away with shoko when I had the chance' y/n thought to herself while leaning her head in her left hand.

"The location of the star plasma vessel has been leaked. There are now two groups targeting the girl!" Yaga said with his arms crossed.

'now that's what we are talking about' y/n thought getting excited but her outer face was still a poker face.

"The curse user group Q and the star religious group known as the time vessel association!"

"Master tengen and the star plasma vessel will merge in two days! When the moon is full! Escort the girl and bring her to master tengen!" He said pointing at the three.
"Don't screw this up!"

---------

"But for real! I get why curse user group Q is after her but why does the star religious group want to kill her?" Gojo asked while he took out a drink for himself and another one for y/n and tossed it to her.

"What they worship is a pure master tengen. A star plasma vessel would spoil the purity according to them." Y/n replied to his question as she opened the can and took a sip of her drink.

"But the star religious group are non-curse users. We shouldn't have to worry about them so much." She continued.

"But we do need to be wary of Q." Geto finished her sentence.

Geto went to the top floor to get the girl while Gojo and y/n stayed back. Gojo was talking to Geto on call.

"Anyways it should be okay. We three are strongest. That's why master tengen asked us after right?" Gojo was interupted by Geto.

"It's just...."
"Satoru I've been meaning to tell you this..." Geto said.
"You should be more mindful of the way you talk"

"What!?"

"Particularly around your superiors. You're way too rude."
Gojo looked at him in disbelief.

Y/n was trying so hard not to laugh.

Gojo saw her and glared at her.
"Shut up."
Watching her laugh gojo was annoyed.

--------

"That way even your juniors won't be scared of you"

"Sheesh.... give me a break."

"!" "Huh?" "Hm?"

The top floor of building where geto was, exploded.
"Geto you alive?" Gojo asked.

"Is it our fault if the kid's already dead?" Y/n asked while unsheathing her katana.

"It's more likely to be your fault cuz you were so lazy and slow" gojo mocked.

"Ah!" Geto saw the girl who was the star plasma vessel fall down from the top of the building. From there popped out a member of group Q.

" y/n just sit here and enjoy the scene we will take care of them!" Gojo exclaimed happily.

"Sure i wasn't planning on fighting in the first place too" she responded leaning on her weapon.

"Forgive me. You can blame this on tengen- wha-!?" The Q soldier had a smug look on his face which didn't last long when he saw Geto holding the girl while flying on his curse.

"Don't go making a mess now. We just got in trouble this morning." Geto said.

"The uniform...you're from jujutsu high aren't you?"
"Hand over the child or die!"

'hah does he even know who he's fighting against?' y/n thought as she watched them.

"Sorry I can't hear you!" Geto said putting one of his hand over his ears.
"Come a little closer will you?"

'hm what is satoru doing?' y/n looked at Satoru.

"Phew made it just in time." Gojo said as he used his infinity and the knives coming towards him.

"Amazing" another Q soldier said clapping their hand.

"You're gojo satoru I've heard you're strong. Show me if ther rumours are true. " That person said.

'pretty bad choice if you ask me tho' y/n was under a tree eating a pocky she bought.

"Sure but let's make a rule." Gojo replied setting the knives aside.

"A rule?"

"I don't wanna go all-out and get in trouble. Cry and apologize now and I won't kill ya!" Gojo said smirking.

'there he goes'

"BRAT!"

"And so it begins"

"We, the star religious group, don't have the power to fight"
"But we have plenty of money i assure you of that."

"How about it zen'in?"
"How's a little star plasma vessel assassination sound to you?"

"I don't go by zen'in anymore"
"I got married and took my wife's name."
"I go by fushiguro now"

"Sounds good. I accept your offer."

------------

JUJU STROLL

"Is it ready yet?" Utahime asked.

"I think so" Shoko replied.

They opened the cover of the pot.

"Ohh looks good!" Gojo exclaimed.

"Itadakimasu!" Everyone shouted.

"Mhm he meatball is so good! Who made it?" Mei mei asks.

"Ah it was me and y/n! Glad you like them" Geto answers with a smile.

"Wow i didn't know you two had such nice cooking skills" utahime says.

Everyone starts eating and laughing while Gojo stays silent.

Little did they know gojo was so jealous that y/n was spending more time with Geto than him.
'hmph I wanted to spend time with y/n! Geto knows that I like her!' Gojo pouted.

Geto smirked whispered to gojo "you jealous?"

That was enough for Gojo to snap....

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟 𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆝 𓆟𓆝 𓆟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 103 5
The desired to be heard and belonged. A girl that was punished as they claim her to be dark and uncontrollable, how pitiful. How long has it been sin...
1.4M 55.4K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
15.6K 920 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
124K 3K 17
you're megumi's non- bloodrelated mom, and one of the people gojo satoru is closest to. Yall this doesnt entirely follow the storyline of jjk. So the...