The Snake's Reflection | Tom...

By DreamySBird

"You promised me that you wouldn't leave." "Tom...I never left." ~.+*+.~ Fate is Cruel. Truly. What if the da... More

~.+!!!+.~
~.+A New Year+.~
~.+Potions+.~
~.+Healing Bruises+.~
~.+Quill+.~
~.+Together at Night+.~
~.+Hogsmeade+.~
~.+The Chamber of Secrets+.~
~.+A Shy Request+.~
~.+The Mirror of Erised+.~
~.+The Yule Ball+.~
~.+My Wish+.~
~.+First Date+.~
~.+Dancing in the Rain+.~
~.+Fractured Promise+.~
~.+Into the Light+.~
~.+Cruel Fate+.~
~.+Fading Spirit+.~
~.+Missing You+.~
~.+I'll Wait+.~
~.+Reflection+.~
~.+Dandelion+.~
~.+Forever And A Day+.~

~.+Lost+.~

1.9K 51 4
By DreamySBird

~.+*+.~

The sky was as black as space, and the breeze was light and merciful. Lord Voldemort stood in front of a castle and sighed, breathing in the cold air. May 2nd 1998. It wasn't a very special date, but it soon was going to be.

Today was going to be the end of the Second Wizarding War.

"Ah...Finally.." Tom whispered softly as he stood in front of the shielded school of his youth. He was followed by his Death Eaters, who stood behind him looking nervous to fight.

'Cowards..' Tom thought, scoffing carelessly. 'They should be thankful that I am even sparing them.'

Tom flicked the Elder Wand in between his long, pale fingers and chuckled softly. Finally, he was going to end the fight that the stupid Muggles and Mudbloods started, and was going to kill them all.

He closed his eyes once before gripping the Elder Wand that was in his pale hands, and casted a spell on the shield that was protecting the castle.

As he casted the spell, the Death Eaters casted a spell with him, and Tom smirked as the shield started to crack.
He was protected by his Horcruxes, and all he had to do now was kill Harry Potter.

It was going to be easy. After all, he was the most powerful wizard of all time. Killing one pathetic child couldn't be much of a job, anyways. Dumbledore was dead, so there was no one to protect that boy.

A few Horcruxes had been destroyed, but it didn't matter. Nagini was by his side, and Helena Ravenclaw's diadem was still in one piece.

There was no one who could stop him now. But he had heard that there was a rumour about Potter getting rid of him. Impossible.

He wouldn't let one kid get in the way of achieving his goal of avenging (Y/N)'s death. He wasn't going to give up and throw everything away now.

Even though he didn't look the way he used to 60 years ago. Nevertheless, he was going to kill his enemy no matter the cost, and bring his love back to life.

"Begin."

~.+*+.~

(This flashback takes time before the Christmas Holidays)

Tom sighed as he walked through the corridor of Hogwarts. His classes had ended, and as much as he wanted to meet (Y/N), she had promised a friend to do some left-over studying together, so he had to walk alone.

But Tom was concerned. He had recently seen some male students flirting or getting closer to (Y/N). He didn't act like it, but it made his blood boil.

He growled lowly. He needed somewhere hidden and nice to practice his Unforgivable Curses without the Professors knowing.

The Chamber of Secrets wouldn't be bad, but he didn't want to damage the interior of the chamber, so it was a no for him. Besides, he had planted a few dandelions in the chamber for (Y/N), so he didn't want to harm them in any way.

Tom smiled as he thought of her. Ah, she was so beautiful and positive and..lovely. His face became slightly red, but he brushed it off quickly.

Tom walked deeper into the corridor but then, he saw the wall in front of him shift, and it looked rather odd in his sharp eyes. The wall opened, and it revealed a big door, making Tom's eyes go wide slightly.

What...was this..?

He walked towards it and opened the door, and it revealed nothing other than a huge room. Tom's eyes glistened. This room was perfect to practice his spells in.

Tom smirked and entered the room, closing the door behind him.

~.+An Hour Later+.~

"Crucio!" Tom hissed as he pointed the curse at the wall, and smirked as the spell hit and made a hole form right in the middle of it.

He was finally satisfied with the result. Tom had planned to practice the Unforgivable Curses to use them to protect (Y/N) at all costs.

He was at the Room of Requirements, which he had found unexpectedly while he was finding a place to practice his spells. Suddenly, the door started to open, and the walls started to rumble.

Tom instantly tensed and pointed his wand at the door, snarling. But the person who came through the door was no other than (Y/N), looking around the Room of Requirements curiously.

She then saw Tom standing there with his wand lowered and a warm expression on his handsome face. (Y/N) waved at him cheerfully and hopped towards him.

"What are you doing here? What is this place?" she asked eagerly. Tom smiled. "I'm not certain, but it seems like a secret room which opens if a wizard or witch needs it."

(Y/N) looked quite surprised, but she turned to look at Tom with slightly stern eyes. "You didn't answer my first question." she pouted. Tom chuckled softly, making (Y/N) tilt her head curiously.

"I was here practicing some spells." he said truthfully. (Y/N) hummed. "Why?"

Tom snorted. "I thought it would be obvious." As (Y/N) put on a puzzled expression, he chuckled. "To protect you, dummy." he said, flicking his fingers to gently hit her forehead.

(Y/N) yelped quietly and rubbed her forehead. "Whatever..." she huffed, looking embarrassed and quite shy. Tom purred affectionately and removed her hand and kissed her forehead, making (Y/N) flinch.

Tom had gotten used to showing his affection even though they were not dating, but his love slightly creeped (Y/N) out. She was just not used to it yet.

"We're at school!" she cried. Tom smirked. "Since when did we not do this at school?"
(Y/N) sighed, and held Tom's hand.

"I understand that you want to practice some spells, but don't do anything evil, okay?"
Tom nodded and hugged her. "Alright...." he said, making (Y/N) grin.

But this time, he wasn't so truthful.

~.+*+.~

Tom had finally won. Harry Potter was dead. He and his Death Eaters stood in front of the Hogwarts Students and laughed triumphantly. They all looked dumbfounded.

"Harry Potter is dead!" Tom shouted gleefully, smirking. The Death Eaters laughed along with him, Bellatrix and looking most happy. Rubeus Hagrid walked towards them looking blank and dull, holding Harry Potter's dead body in his embrace.

"No!!!" a girl with ginger hair cried. It looked liked the girl who had broken the dandelion keychain 60 years ago.

"Quiet!" he snapped. "Stupid girl. Harry Potter is dead. From this day forward, you put your faith in me."

Tom chuckled as he saw Potter's friends scream in guilt and anger. Tom knew that they wanted to kill him. But he didn't care.

Potter's death was just one sacrifice to him. Every single sacrifice he made meant he was a step closer to bringing (Y/N) back to reality. And that was the dream of his life.

He wanted nothing more than that. Death Eaters? Bellatrix? Horcruxes? He would give them all away if it meant living a happy life with his love.

But then, one student stood in front of them amongst the others.
"And who might you be, young man?" Tom asked calmly.

"Neville Longbottom." he replied. The Death Eaters laughed, taunting him.
"Well Neville, I'm sure we can find a place for you among our ranks." Tom smirked, also looking at him lowly.

"I'd like to say something." he said.

"Well Neville, I'm sure that we'll all be fascinated to hear what you have to say."

"Doesn't matter that Harry's gone." the boy continued. "People die everyday-friends..family."

Tom smirked. The student looked pathetic. But he didn't back down. He didn't look very afraid.

"Yeah, we lost Harry tonight. But he's still with us...in here. So is Fred, Remus, Tonks...all of them. They didn't die in vain! But you will! 'Cause you're wrong! Harry's heart did beat for us! For all of us! It's not over!"

But the unexpected happened. Potter lashed out from Hagrid's grip and held out his wand.

"Confringo!" he shouted, hitting Nagini with a ball of fire. Tom couldn't believe his eyes. How was this possible? Anger and frustration took over him, and he aimed at Potter as he weaved in and out of the castle.

The Death Eaters also looked afraid, and one by one they started to retreat.
"Come back!!" Bellatrix shrieked. Tom hissed and clenched his fists.

'I'll kill them all myself.'

He beckoned Nagini and went to finish the second battle. After all, he was going to win this forsaken battle anyways.

He couldn't hear anything. The things he had to do was clear now. Protect Nagini, kill Potter, and save (Y/N). As simple as that.

All he had to do now was to find Potter and kill him.

"No...don't do this...Please..."

~.+*+.~

2023/5/14

1484 Words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 787 9
TOM RIDDLE X Pakistani OC | 18+!! Mature content | Dark Romance Fantasy | Enemies to lovers | Gothic Desi Academia | Masquerade | knife to the throat...
6.6M 266K 99
Join hogwarts for a mission to change the fate of Lord Voldemort, when he was still the mysterious, two-faced Tom Riddle as you travel back in time i...
16.5K 759 44
"I would burn for you, Evelyn darling. I would flush out every corner of this Earth so no man, woman, or child could ever keep you from me. I would s...
29.6K 1.6K 61
Twists of Fate: Entangled Threads Cassandra "Sandy" Alice Turner, younger cousin to none other than the Hermione Granger was thrown into the peril of...