Love Blooms Now - A Hanahaki...

็”ฑ AnnieLesbean

Pixlriffs. An archaeologist. A historian. Focused on the past. He doesn't care for the present or the future... ๆ›ดๅคš

Chapter 1 - Flowers?
Chapter 2 - I Don't Want to Die
Chapter 3 - Questions
Chapter 4 - The Enderian
Chapter 5 - Ow
Chapter 6 - A plan? Nope.
Chapter 7 - A Date?
Chapter 8 - Overthinking
Chapter 9 - Run
Chapter 10 - They Know.
Chapter 11 - Best Friend
Chapter 12 - "Careless Bard"
Chapter 13 - A plan? Maybe.
Chapter 14 - It Grows
Chapter 15 - Goblin Visit
Chapter 16 - Below the Moon

Chapter 17 - My Sunshine

342 23 88
็”ฑ AnnieLesbean

"Gem!!!" The loud voice of a familiar bard echoed out within Dawn.

"Oh my god, Oli, what now?" The door to the bee building opened, a certain princess exiting.

"Gem! Gem! Gem! Geminitay!" Oli chanted wandering over to the monarch, dragging on a certain someone.

"I assume Pix has something to do with what you're going to tell me?" Gem asked, gesturing to the red faced Pix, who soon leaned his head into Oli's shoulder.

"Yeah- Yeah! Sooooo..." Oli thought for a moment, before saying, "I got myself a romantic partner!"

"Oh, you and Pix are dating now?" The princess of dawn asked, getting a rapid nod from the bard, "Finally! Does this mean Pix is all cured now..?"

"Correct!" Oli smiled, before quickly mentioning, "And, as much as it seems like Pix is just extremely flustered, -which they are, but besides the point- me bringing him along was 100% consensual! They're the one who allowed me to show off that I got myself a romantic partner!"

Gem chuckled, "I see, I see."

Pix, still red faced, leaned up to glance at Gem. "You're actually the first person that knows. I didn't practically care who knew, so I'm letting Oli do the telling. Plus, less embarrassing for me."

The princess nodded, a smirk on her face, "Understandable."

"Oh- Shouldn't we inform Shelby, Scott, and fWhip? Just so they know you're cured?" Oli turned to Pix, getting a small nod.

"Come on, Pix!" The bard gave a wide smile to the other.

"It's so embarrassing..."

"Pix.." Oli stepped forward, placing a hand on Pix's cheek, "If you don't want me to tell people, I won't. Or if you want, I can go alone, and you don't even have to be there."

"I want people to know... And I want to be there, but it's still making me flustered..." Pix mumbled.

"We could get some food before anything else if you want. Or we could just sit down for a bit." Oli offered, "I could play you a song? If I do recall, you said you liked my musical talent, and my singing voice."

"I think I'd like that..."

The blonde dragged his partner to the edge of the bridge -which they were currently on- taking a seat. Oli slipped the lute from his shoulder, bringing it to his lap. Pix wrapped his arms around Oli's waist, resting their head onto the bard's shoulder. Oli giggled at the small action, leaning into the taller. Slowly, the bard plucked at the coords, a soft song coming from the strings.

Oli didn't bother adding words, just softly humming along.

It lasted for only a few minutes, as it was soon interrupted from the buzz of both of their communicators.

[fWhip] Does anyone know where Pix is

[fWhip] They haven't responded to my messages and he isn't in the ancient capital

[fWhip] I'm getting really worried

"fWhip messaged you?" Oli questioned, Pix looking through his communicator.

"I turned off notification of personal messages for today..." Pix mumbled, "I didn't want to interrupt us hanging out."

[Smajor1995] did something happen to him...?

[Shubble] They were saying the pain was getting really bad...

"We should say something." Oli mentioned, "They might be thinking you're dead..."

[Pixlriffs] Guys, I'm fine

[fWhip] WHY DID YOU NOT RESPOND

[Pixlriffs] I turned off notifications of pms

[fWhip] DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS

[fWhip] I WAS SCARED YOU HAD DIED

[OrionSound] I could never let my romantic partner die on me

[LDShadowLady] :0

[Smajor1995] :0

[Smajor1995] EEEEEEEEEEEEE

[Smajor1995] YESSSSSS

[SmallishBeans] :O

[SolidarityGaming] :O ?

[KatherineElizabeth] :O :D

[Pixlriffs] what are these faces....

[Pixlriffs] is this the reaction to what oli said

[Pixlriff] sunshine, help

[OrionSound] :0 sunshine? Cute pet name, I like it

[OrionSound] You could have just said that out loud yknow tho

[OrionSound] We are sitting right next to each other

[OrionSound] You are giving me cuddles

[Smajor1995] :O 🌈

[Pixlriffs] im muting all notifications till tomorrow

[fWhip] >:(

[OrionSound] What about mine?

[Pixlriffs] all except for oli

The two of them burst out laughing, slipping away their communicators. "That's one way to tell them..." Pix mumbled, his face red.

"So... sunshine, eh?"

"Yeah... Are you fine with me calling you that?" Pix asked.

"Like I said in chat, I like it." Oli smiled, kissing the top of Pix's head, "Do I need to come up with a pet name for you, then?"

"Nothing cheesy.... Please..."

"Why not?" Oli chuckled, Pix burying his red face into Oli's neck. "Okay, okay, I won't!"

"Oli... Sunshine..."

"Hm?"

"I love you..."

"I love you too."

"You seem... happier?" Scott glanced to Pix with a smile.

"I mean- I'm no longer dying?" Pix mentioned, "And as much as a romantic relationship isn't everything, it feels nice to have someone who just cares so much..."

"You and Oli are cute together. You make me feel so single..." Scott complained.

"Go flirt with Jimmy or whatever!" Oli butted in from behind, the teal haired boy flushed red.

"I- I don't like the sheriff! Nope- I don't!"

"Sureeee..." Oli teased, a smirk on his face, moving to lean against Pix.

"Oli, the more you tease him, the more he'll tease us." Pix pointed out.

"Eh, you are the one who gets flustered. I'm fine!" Oli mentioned.

"You are so chaotic, sunshine." Pix sighed, Oli kissing the top of his head.

"Such cute gays, I'm jealous!" Scott said dramatically.

"Like I said, go flirt with Jim." Oli shrugged.

Oli flopped down next to the brunette. "Sunshine, thanks for helping my clean up my place..."

"Of course, no problem!" Oli smiled to the other, "it was a bit... bloody?"

"I didn't have any energy to clean up at that point..." Pix mumbled.

"It was understandable. You were dealing with a lot..." Oli brushed a hand through Pix's hair, "I'm so glad you were able to get through it all... I'm glad you survived..."

"I'm glad I survived too..." Pix gave a gentle smile, "If I hadn't, you would have never known how I feel..."

"And you never would have known how long I've been crushing on you!"

"You had been crushing on me for a long time..?"

"Ehhhh- Definitely not since like a few weeks after I met you- No, never-" Oli awkwardly chuckled.

"You are so adorable..."

"You're one to talk."

"How am I adorable?"

"Your little history rants are the cutest thing ever."

"Oh, I can talk about history forever." Pix chuckled, "You willing to deal with my rants?"

"Deal with? Oh, listening to your rants is a gift."

"Well, dating me comes with many special interest rants." (Me to my partner, them having to deal with my empires and hc rants)

"I'm glad..."

"Sunshine... I love you..."

"I love you too... I will always..."

(1025 words)

This is the final chapter. I hope you have enjoyed!

This is my first finished fanfication book! Yayyyy! It was so fun writing this, with all the cute gay moments

Pix and Oli are so cute <3

I hope you have enjoyed. Hopefully I'll start a new empires book soon (since all the rest of my books are HC). Any ideas for my next empires book? (Listener Jimmy is a consideration) Or would you guys like another Olix book? Maybe a modern AU? Well, if you have anything you'd really find cool, you could suggest it!

็นผ็บŒ้–ฑ่ฎ€

You'll Also Like

Reunited in Ruins ็”ฑ Beansi-

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

2.8K 52 14
30 years after the events of Season 1 Empires. Gem and her brother Fwhip live in a small cottage far far way from the remains of their kingdoms. Gem...
6.1K 495 46
โ I can't save us โž in which the Foxling and the Codfather exchange trades, looks, and blue orchids in a world of war, deat...
Empires SMP incorrect quotes ็”ฑ Cat Jana

ๅŒไบบๅฐ่ชช

2K 62 20
Even though it says this book is completed, I will actually be posting whenever I feel like it. I just don't know how to end a book that could go on...
262K 5.5K 52
first love ; y. twins x f. reader! โ”โ” โ you were my first love , if only things stayed that way ! โž &&. oneshots including the yugi twins ! book...