The Eclipse Hopper (TOH/Kamen...

By Tucker19870

Y/N got separated from his father one day and found himself in The Boiling Isles. He was turned into a Kaijin... More

Author's Note
Bio
Prolouge
Daily Life Of A Kaijin
Witches On A Hunt
Getting To Know Them
The Wonders Of Hexside
Really Small Problems
The Tower Quest
Making Amigos
Understanding Willow & Y/n
Enchanting Grom Fright
Grom Extras
Enter Bilgenia
Wing It Like Witches
A Shadow's Past To Face
A Birthday To Remember
Agony of a Witch & a Kaijin
Young Blood, Old Souls
Black Sun Rises, Becoming A Symbol
Separate Tides
I'M BACK!/ New Stories in Progress
Escaping Expulsion
Echoes Of The Past
Keeping Up A-Fear-Ances
Through The Looking Glass Ruins

Owl Pellet Adventures

284 9 0
By Tucker19870

In the living room, King and Y/n were chilling on the couch and eating chips while scrolling through channels on the globe when he stumbled upon an intro about Hexside with Principal Bump as the host.

Principal Bump: "Oh, Hi, I didn't see you there. I'm Principal Hieronymus Bump and welcome to "Hexside School Of Magic and Demonics," where students' safety and well-being are our top priority. Let's take a tour."

In the background, a tentacle monster was throwing the hexside student Mattholomule to the window.

P.B. was walking down the halls and viewing the schools trophies

Principal Bump: "Here in Hexside, we are devoted to providing the very best for our students from our state-of-the-art classrooms."

transition to a classroom where Mattholomule was getting attacked by the "special effect" spiders.

Principal Bump: "To our award-winning cafeteria."

Principal Bump gives the injured Mattholomule his lunch. He was scared to receive only it was just a normal lunch except for the girl's lunch he was sitting across of, cause it started eating his face. 

Transitions to outside where for some reason Mattholomule just flew straight down onto the ground, and the principal just walks past him.

Principal Bump: "Every student has the ability, and support to reach their full potential here, Hexside where the magic of friendship is no longer taught here due to budget constraints. We also seek funding for a therapist, so please pitch in." *Bump gives the signal to cut the fee to someone.*

Y/n turns the channel off

Y/n: "Uh boring what else is there."

Luz: "Hey guys, watcha watching?"

Y/n: "Nothing really, there's nothing good to watch in the Boiling Isles televisions. I miss earth cable channels or heck a DVD set would make my day."

Eda: "You get what you get, kid."

Y/n: "You just gave me an Idea thanks Eda." *Grabs and opens the portal door* "BRB Bye~" *Hops into the portal door *

King: "My turn to find a show, hehe." *Grabs the remote and started changing the channel*

King keeps turning the channel until he lands on an "Epic Romance" channel

Narrator: "And now the Epic return of bleeding cards the Epic romance."

Luz was intrigued while King stormed off the room, looking very disappointed

The show started with a witch guy begging to a tentacle demon named "Arabella" in marriage

Prince Witch: "Miss Arabella, if you marry me, our families will be the most powerful witches in the land. Plus, I'm super rich."

Suddenly, what looks to be a humpty dumpty version of Fabio Lanzoni enters the room.

Egg Fabio: "No, Arabella, I scrambled here as soon as I heard. I may be just a lowly stable boy, but our future could be sunny side up."

Then Arabella's mother enters the room on her death bed (literally lot of drama being pushed in this telenovela?!)

Arabella's Mom: "Arabella, my only daughter, you must know one final thing." *She dies on the spot*

Arabella: "Mama... MAMA!?!"

Prince Witch: "Poor Arabella, I cry diamonds" *Diamond tear drops on top eye lid*

Egg Fabio: "My angel weeps" *Shed a yolk tear*

Luz changes the channel, and King jumps at the globe freaking out

King: "No! What Happens Next, What happens next?!"

Luz changed back to the show, but it turned out to be the final episode. King was so mad he threw the globe to the roof.

Luz: "Buddy, let me tell you a little something about fan fiction."

King: "Go on.."

Luz and King changed activities and switched to drawings. Luz even dressed up for the occasion in an art outfit.

King: "How do you draw so good, Luz? "

Luz: "I'm glad you ask me that question King, drawing can be fun if you know a few tricks. I like to break characters into simple shapes." *She shifts through her drawings* "Here's you and Eda are made of these shapes, and Y/n is made of these shapes, Hooty is really easy. He's just a circle and a tube."

King: "So realistic."

Hooty: "Hey~ what are you guys up to?"

Hooty looks into his drawn portrait completely mesmerized. 

Luz: "Hooty?"

Hooty hisses at the drawing

King: "Hooty, no, it's just a drawing."

Hooty: "Who are you? This is my territory, AHH!"

Hooty starts destroying the drawing, and Luz and King try to stop him... Luz puts a drawing of the crew she drew on the fridge.

Luz: "Pretty good, Huh?"

Eda: "What did you use to draw this?"

Luz: "Well, it's a common misconception that the tool is an important part of the creative process as long as you've mastered the basics." *She takes Eda's lipstick from her hair*

Eda: "Hey, that's my lipstick."

Luz: *Draws Owlbert on her hand* "Hoot Hoot, then you can use pretty much anything to make a good drawing."

she goes on drawing with Mustard on bread (Bat Queens kids), Chalk on Napkins (King skateboarding), and Flips over a pancake to reveal it has Azura on it (and I swear I thought I saw it winking).

Luz: "Yep, with practice and study, you can make fine art out of anything. "

Eda: "Yeah, yeah, I mostly asked because I left a curse pencil lying around here somewhere and -"

Luz's drawing became alive and started wrecking the kitchen.

Luz: *With regret* "I guess it does matter what tool you use."

Eda: "Eh, I'll go get the paper shredder."

Luz ducked from a dagger that was thrown by her own creation.

Luz and King changed the scenery and went outside to finish the lesson.

Luz: "When I first got here, I thought everything was scary, stinky, or both, but I learned to see the beauty in everything by getting outside and painting in nature."

King: "Who's that?"

Luz: *Looks at her canvas and notices someone on it* "Oh, that just some bushes that look like a dark mysterious figure, right? " *Takes out the canvas to get a view of the back ground, but nothing showed* "That's funny wasn't there, anyway I" *She gasp with fear seeing the dark mysterious figure on the painting again only it's getting closer.*

When she looked again, it wasn't there, making Luz and King really spooked

Luz: "Sometimes my imagination gets away from me. Only paint what you see, Luz." *Paints her canvas*

King: *Spooked* "LLLuz!"

She looked at the painting with the creature holding a sign saying, "I'M BEHIND YOU." They both turned around to see the painting became a reality of fear.

King and Luz retreat back to Luz's room under the sheets terrified.

Luz: *Activates a light glyph* "And you know sometimes you can find beauty and grow as an artist from the safety of your own bed."

Suddenly, the whole scene turned into art, and the monster was painting it.

Dark Mysterious Figure: "So true." *Continue to paint on the canvas*
...

Y/n: *Returns carrying an old school T.V. and an intact DVD player.* "Eda, I'm back. Luz, King, can you give me a hanMmph!"

Luz grabbed him and dragged him down the hall, making him drop his goods, but still intact, just got a little crack on the corner.

Luz: "Shh, look."

He looks in the living, seeing Hooty talking to three drawings of Luz, Y/n, and King 

Hooty: "Thanks for calming me down back there, guys. I can get a little territorial."

King: "Hooty's been talking to those drawings of us for like 7 hours."

Luz: "That's the magic of drawing with great proportion. It makes things look real."

Y/n: "It also makes it extremely creepy."

Hooty: *Spots them* "Wait a minute?"

The three slowly exit the room.

Hooty: "Who are you? I'm Freaking Out!"

...

Y/n was outside in the front with Edric and Emira, and he's all dressed up in Karate GI. Emira, and Edric dressed normally seeing Y/n dressed up and stretching in front of a blank canvas and he just has three buckets of paint next to him (Specifically Red, Yellow, and Black).

Emira: "Y/n?"

Edric: "Watcha doing? Are you gonna beat up a painting?"

Y/n: "Close my good friend, no, I'm gonna paint something on this canvas with some martial arts. Observe." *Starts making martial art grunts*

Emira: "Oh, this will be good." *Records Y/n on her scroll.*

Y/n stands in front of the canvas and then dunks his feet and his right fist into the 3 buckets of paint he. Then, he starts beating up the canvas with his painted feet and fist. 

Luz comes out and notices Y/n is fighting a painting and immediately starts recording on her phone next to Emira.
It took him for about 3 minutes of continuous grunts, punches, and kicks.

Y/n: "And Done!"

The 3 from the sidelines were just amazed at how the painting looked so amazing

Emira: "That looks amazing."

Edric: "How does it not look like it was punched nor kicked?"

Luz: "What is it?"

Y/n: "Art, my dear sis, it's art."

Eda storms outside

Eda: "What's all the ruckus-" *Looks at the painting. * "Whoa, that is an amazing painting. Who did this?"

Y/n: "That would be yours truly."

Eda: "Kid, this is an outstanding work you just made."

Y/n: *Smiling* "Really?"

Eda: "You kidding, it's so good. I bet we can sell them for a great deal."

Y/n: *Frowns immediately* "And the moments gone. Do what you want with it. Imma turn in peace."

Emira: "How much would you want for it?"

Eda: "200 snails."

Emira: "180! "

Eda: "230."

Emira: "Really!"

Eda: "I got kids to feed."

Luz: "Just give in now. it's only gonna get higher."

Emira got upset that she basically gave up her whole allowance, but it was worth it she then brought it back to her room and hung it up on her wall.

Edric: "Wait, why is this on my side?"

Emira: " Shut up, and go to sleep." *Looks at the painting one last time* "Goodnight, Sunny."

She smiles happily while she drifts to sleep.

SCENE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 286 34
~Owl House Fanfic~ Podarge was the child of a Titan and a witch. From a young age they were shunned for being a hybrid, given the name "a harpy." Th...
931 42 12
"You bewitch me every damn second you're with me. I try to think straight but I'm falling so badly, I'm coming apart. You wrotΠ΅ me a note, cast a spe...
22K 679 48
Picture isn't mine As he stood there, being offered the staff of the last Golden Guard. he accepted all of his conditions. Hunters dream was finally...
80.1K 1.7K 30
πŸ„πŸͺ·πŸŒžπŸ¦‹πŸŒΌβœ¨ ⚠️ Spoilers! ⚠️ ----------------------- After getting trapped in the human world, Hunter, Amity, Willow and Gus must adjust to their new...