Her Forgotten ~Tomura Shigara...

By NoelRoss777

~Tomura Shigaraki x OC AU~ Book 2 of 3 *Began: Monday, March 27, 2023* *Finished: Friday, June 23, 2023* Deep... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Breath
Chapter 2: Knowing Nothing
Chapter 3: Red Eye Night
Chapter 4: Sunshine and Hellos
Chapter 5: Canary's Freedom
Chapter 6: Rise and Shine
Chapter 7: The Hall is for Whatever
Chapter 8: Powwow
Chapter 9: No Masters Unlocked
Chapter 10: The Migraines
Chapter 11: The Change of a Month
Chapter 12: The Official Debut of Alter
Chapter 13: Rest or Rest
Chapter 14: Refreshed Mind
Chapter 15: Aching Rage
Chapter 16: Steam and Hate
Chapter 17: Tragic Poem
Chapter 18: In His Lair Pt 1
Chapter 19: In His Lair Pt 2
Chapter 21: Building Walls
Chapter 22: The Broken to Breakers
Chapter 23: Pending Storm
Chapter 24: Storming
Chapter 25: The Cold Distance
Chapter 26: The Rolling of Tides and Ties
Chapter 27: Chasing Sunshine
Chapter 28: Wasting Sunshine Pt 1
Chapter 29: Wasting Sunshine Pt 2
Chapter 30: Just Gone
Chapter 31: Them
Chapter 32: Waiting for Rain
Chapter 33: Falling Petals
Chapter 34: Ash Ridden Regret
Chapter 35: Shivers
Chapter 36: The Call
Chapter 37: Tracker
Epilogue

Chapter 20: The Sleeping Forgiver

130 5 0
By NoelRoss777

Tomura

She looks so beautiful.

So stunning and radiant, the golden glow of dawn brushing her olive skin. Her eyes are closed, those long lashes sweeping against her flushed cheeks as soft snores roll through parted lips. Her short lilac hair is messy, wild from sleep, but she is still so beautiful.

And peaceful.

She is still sleeping, sprawled out under this comforter, her chest rising and falling so steadily. Her features are relaxed, with no sign of tension or fear anywhere to be seen. She is just blissfully sleeping...next to me.

Slowly, I reach over, gently gliding my thumb across her cheek. Even through the coarse material of my glove, I can feel how warm she is – how soft she is. I smile, then frown. I wish I could touch her without these damn gloves. I wish I could touch her skin with my bare fingertips. I wish I could trace her lips with my thumb ungloved. I wish my fingers could interlock with hers seamlessly, but I can't do any of those things. Not if I don't want to hurt her.

My heart starts to beat wickedly as images of her screaming as she falls to dust flash through my mind. I flinch, withdrawing my hand from her.

I don't want to do that. I don't want to hurt her. I don't want to do anything that could bring her pain. Even imagining something like that causes a twinge to grip my chest, filling me with hollowness.

And then I look at her sleeping face. So peaceful. So tranquil. So trusting. And I swallow. She does trust me; I know she does. Between her fearless and feisty nature, I can't say I find that difficult to believe. And then I remember the things I had said to her. The threats I had made and my heart drops into my stomach.

Such foul and nasty words. Threats filled with bitterness. Even as I said them, they tasted disgusting to me. Like dry sidewalk chalk. But I still said them, and as I look at her, I wish I hadn't. I wish I had bitten them back and swallowed. I wish they had never even crossed my mind. I wish I could erase them from her mind and take it all back, but they've already been said.

And I think another piece of my soul chips away. Then I look at her, soundly sleeping in my bed next to me, no trace of those words anywhere to be seen. No trace of any of it.

I smile. I don't understand how she can do that. How can she lay next to me? How can she lie next to a man after he said those things to her? After he disrespected and belittled her.

She shifts, moving ever so slightly closer to me, that peace still written across her face, keeping me at ease. I reach over, tucking some loose strands behind her ear, still smiling. I don't understand her. She doesn't make any sense to me. I will never understand how she can so easily do these things – forgive and move on – but I appreciate it. Because of her kindness, I am able to be here. I am able to lay next to her, being so close.

I can touch her. I can hold her. I can feel her. Even with these gloves, I am still given opportunities to reach out and touch her. They might be small ways, but they are still tremendous to me.

I watch her, brought to my own sense of peace when my mobile starts to ring. Not wanting to disturb her, I roll over, grabbing it. Then frown, answering it.

"What is it Compress?" I whisper, glancing over my shoulder.

Illika is still sound asleep, looking so angelic and holy. Could she be holy?

"Sorry to disturb you," Compress says.

"It's fine." I pull back my portion of the comforter and climb to my feet, shuffling to the restroom. "What is it? Is there something to report?"

"In a way, yes."

"Well, what is it?"

I close the restroom door, padding to the vanity. My reflection greets me, and I shiver. All these scars. They're so ugly and unsightly. I don't like them, but then I remember how she had touched them. So sweetly and softly. Unfazed. She hadn't been afraid or disgusted. Could she truly be holy?

"Did you hear me?" Compress's voice cuts through my thoughts abruptly.

I blink, crashing back into myself. "What?"

"I'll take that as a no," he sighs. "Nonetheless. Mirage and Blain."

I knit my brows. "What about them?" Hearing their names still pisses me off.

"There has been a sighting of them near the building."

"And?" I turn, leaning against the vanity, crossing an arm over my chest. "So, what?"

Honestly, I don't understand why he's calling me with this, or why he's even bringing it up. Those two made their choice and left. Unless they're returning to pledge their loyalty to me, then I don't give a shit where they are.

I sigh, "Compress, what's your point? Are they here to stop playing their stupid game?"

"No, I don't believe so." His tone sounds unsure.

"Then why are we having this discussion?"

I'm tired and bored here, and there is a beautiful woman in my bed. And I much rather be laying next to her over talking about those two assholes. This conversation is only making my blood boil.

"I figured you would want to know," he answers. "As of now, their intentions are unclear. No one knows why they're here or what they're doing. They might even be planning to ambush us."

I snort. "With what reinforcements? Even with lone lowlifes, they can't go against our numbers, and it's not as if they can go to the authorities."

"I suppose you are right."

He almost sounds considerate of what I said, but in the end, I can't take my mind off Illika. Sprawled across my bed, soundly sleeping. I much rather be next to her, listening as she breathes, and watching as she dreams. That is what I would rather be doing.

"Still," he says, "don't you feel as though we should at least up security?"

"Against those two? I don't see the need." And I don't. They might look big and intimidating, but I don't fear them. No one should. Still, Compress insists.

"Perhaps, but I can't shake this feeling that these two are more capable than anyone is giving them credit for."

I roll my eyes. "Fine, fine. Do what you think is best. Up security. I don't care. Just...I want to lay back down."

There is a pause, then: "Wait, were you sleeping?"

"Yes." I had been, then I saw her, and I couldn't keep myself from gazing at her.

There's another pause. "You were actually sleeping?"

"Like a baby. May I get back to that?"

"Oh, uh, yes, yes. By all means! I will handle the security measures. Please, get some rest."

"Thanks."

I hang up, sighing.

Mirage and Blain. I thought they'd be lurking around. I doubt they even left. I bet they've been on the property this whole time, living somewhere on the land. Maybe in some little makeshift campsite, they threw together. Wherever they've been, I can't say I care too much.

Compress can worry and stress over them all he wants, but I'm not going to concern myself with them. I don't care. If those two start any trouble or become a real threat, then I'll just do what I wanted to do to them the day they left.

I'll kill them. Easy.

But for now, they aren't a threat. I'm not in the least bit worried. All that is flashing through my mind is the image of Illika sleeping in my bed, and I want very much so to return to her.

So, that's what I do.

**Ello lovelies! A little Shiggy POV today. Seems he had quite a bit on his mind, all revolving around Illika. Any thoughts as to why? I'm sure y'all already know why. That said, Mirage and Blain are back...ish. Any idea if this means anything? If so, any idea as to what? Feel free to take a gander! Well, where I'm from, it's really starting to heat up. Looking at the 70s and low 80s this week. I'd say we're heading well on our way to summer. It's only May and I'm already saying that lol. Well, enough for today. As always, thank y'all so much for all the support! Y'all are awesome sauce! Wuv yous!! <3**

-Noel Ross

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 3.5K 39
Tomura Shigaraki x Original Female Character ____________ At the age of eighteen, an orphaned Mina is welcomed into the yakuza group, the Shie Hassai...
1.2K 71 48
~Vash x OC AU~ Book 1 of 2 *Began: Monday, January 1, 2024* *Finished: Wednesday, April 10, 2024* Sometimes... Sometimes I have nightmares. Nightmare...
113K 3.1K 41
" Would you look at that. You're falling for me." I glance into his red hues as he looked away bashfully, not meeting my gaze. He was completely ou...
8.9K 309 26
bnha/MHA x modern/Isekai reader part time working teen takes in a cat that was a deity in disguise and granted her a wish as a thank you. she goes to...