Artemis Vega Lupin-Black: JUM...

De Soulrain1126

What happens when a 2 year old disappears from existence? No trace or a trail to lead to her? What happens... Mais

Cast 1 jumanji
Harry potter cast
Prologue
Introduction
Chapter 1: the beginning
Game Characters.
Chapter 2: History repeating
Sneak peak::Chapter 3: Artemis
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Detention
Chapter 5: Demonized Video game
Chapter 6 : Into the Jungle
Sneak peak.
Announcement
Chapter 7: The Game Begins
Peak of what happened and why nothing is posted yet.
Ok. Not a chapter. Idk if you guys read my announcements.
Chapter 8:
.......

Sneak peak

4K 55 2
De Soulrain1126

The screen fades into a t.v. With a video game playing. The camera starts moving along with catching the words of a male voice.
  "Okay"
    "Alright"
       "Alright"
          "Blam"
           "Upper cut"
               "Head slam. Your dead."
  "Strike, strike, counter strike, head slam."
The vibrations of a phone were then heard as he turned from the game to look at his phone.
       "What's that?", questioned Ginny as she looked at the screen in confusion.
     "That is a cell phone. It helps with communication." Answered Hermione.
       "Oh."
   Harry glance at the screen wondering what had Happened to Artemis when she disappeared. Was she okay? Would she remember him? Would she ever want to come back?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

16.5K 420 15
Eight movies are sent from the future to the past to watch what happens in the future. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° What if Har...
73.9K 2.5K 11
"𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿" 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝘂𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸'𝘀...
347K 11.1K 59
what if you were forced to watch your life in a screen with every person you know?
24K 786 34
What would happen if an ancestor of James Potter gets transported to his time? What if she was able to see traces of ancient magic? What if someone e...