Jimonmi (Kwon Il-ha X OC)

By binnnnies_stay_

지켜 주지 못해서 미안해. (Sorry, I couldn't protect you) When her unpredictably predictable life turns into a huge disa... More

ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼
ℂℍ𝔸ℝ𝔸ℂ𝕋𝔼ℝ𝕊
ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟛
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 1)
ℙℝ𝕆𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼(Season 2)
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟡
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟠
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟡
𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

916 62 7
By binnnnies_stay_

ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺
ENHYPEN
01:00──|──── 03:04
POLAROID LOVE

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lee Yeojun

"You know how to play this, right?"

Yujung looked dumbfounded at Lee Nara who said she didn't know how to play Go-Stop the card game but ended up playing good. Meanwhile Aesol was quietly looking at them.

I shook my head laughing at their game. Dahye was unpacking her novels inside the personal cupboard.

"Girls!!", A solider girl screaming making everyone startled.

"Throw away all the things which are useless while training. Gather down in the ground within 30 minutes for personal firearm handling", she announced and left.

Dahye sighed since she won't be able to keep her books with her.

"Give me, I'll hid those", I took the books from her hand.

"Come here my life saver, let me give you a kiss", Dahye cupped my face and pecked on my cheek before I could protest.

Yujung was looking at us in disgust.

"Let me kiss you too or else you'll sulk", Dahye ran towards Yujung while I pushed her into the bed making it easier for Dahye to steal a kiss.

Yujung's face was priceless.

Soon we all gathered at the ground in a line as they started to give us the guns. I turned around when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I was speechless at the sight.

Fuck.

He's gonna be the death of me.

Il-ha had his hair done with a side part. He had few chains around his neck and a ear ring. He even put on some eye makeup.

"W-why are you all glammed up?"

"Deokjoong said that Seojun guy is cooler than me. I wanted to prove him wrong, that's why"

So he was cosplaying Han Seojun.

"So, how do I look? Don't I look better than him?", He moved closer.

"Ah-", My words were cut off because Bora and Hana started to make fun of Il-ha's makeover.

"Yahhh! Stand in line without making any noise!", Wonbin Ahjussi screamed.

I sighed in relief.

"Who is playing around with the firearm?", I was startled when Oppa screamed at Deokjoong playing with the gun.

"I'm sorry", Deokjoong ran away after apologising.

"How can they trust us and give us gun?", Youngshin questioned.

"I know", Jangsoo sighed.

It was finally my turn.

"Trainee No. 8 Lee Yeojun. Mine is 701307", I spoke went Oppa handed me the gun.

I give him my biggest smile he also smiled back but barely for a millisecond but that was more than enough for me.

We all gathered near the stairs for a break since the other classes were still receiving their guns.

I pulled Yujung and Dahye away from others.

"What's wrong?", Yujung asked.

"Did something happen?", Dahye looked at me with concern.

"So there are this people. Miss A and Mr. B"

"What?", Dahye spoke.

"Let her complete", Yujung replied.

"Sorry"

"Miss A likes B. B is nice towards her. So one day B gave her a chocolate and asked about her ideal type. A told him about her ideal type. After sometime Mr. B showed up with the same appearance of A's ideal type. What's up with Mr. B?", I explained.

"Is it a plot of new webtoon? I'm definitely going to read it", Dahye exclaimed.

"He likes her", Yujung smiled.

"Huh?"

"Mr. B likes Miss A"

"Yes, that's so fucking obvious", Dahye screamed.

"You think so?"

"100 percent", Yujung replied.

Does he really likes me?

My heart felt weird at the thought of him liking me back.

I came back to reality when I heard some screams.

"Gather down. Break time is over", Wonbin Ahjussi screamed but nobody listened.

Taeman, Il-ha, Bora, Hana, Huirak and Wootaek were playing around with guns.

That's when Oppa appeared screaming for us to gather, "Didn't you all hear? To your positions"

Everyone ran and gathered around.

"The personal gun you guys are having can save your life in a battle field, or it can even take your life", lieutenant Lee hissed.

He stood in front of Il-ha and pulled his gun away from Il-ha.

"The thing you should trust is not your friend besides you but your personal firearm. Now tell me should you play around with such firearm?", He snapped.

Everyone was looking at the ground with guilt apparent on their faces.

"Your Platoon Leader is asking you", he demanded.

"We shouldn't", everyone answered.

""You see the goalpost, right?", He pointed out.

"First three only", he informed.

Everyone was looking around confused but I knew what it meant. When I was small we used to play that game.

Without giving a second thought I ran towards the goalpost.

"Yah, yeojunnnnn", Dahye screamed as others also started to run.

That's when everything started.

The deadly training.

After few hours of training we all returned back to our beds like a lifeless zombies. I took a pair of clothes to change into since I had to record the video of everyone.

I went out to call Il-ha but he was already standing in front of our dorms with a camera in his hand. One by one we started to record everyone.

Everyone was basically whining about how hard the training was and asking us if they could get back home without getting any negative points.

"Il-ha, you go first", I pushed him in front of the camera since we both were remaining.

I signalled him to start.

"Eomma, stop working so hard. I'll be a good son once I return", he stood up after saying that.

"That's it?", I looked at him in surprise.

He nodded and pointed the camera towards me.

"Eomma, appa it's me. Op- I mean our Platoon Leader is taking care of us really well", I smiled at the camera.

"Don't worry. I'll come back after becoming a cool solider like Appa and Oppa", I continued.

I shifted my gaze from the camera to Il-ha making his eyes widen.

I took a deep breath.

"Do you know? You look great as the way you are. Stop doing stuff which is not you. I like you the way you are Il-ha", I confessed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 835 18
[DISCONTINUED] a group of high school students who are in their senior year are finally at rest after such horrible incident that occurred last year...
6K 416 25
When the world is surrounded by the purple spheres, people thought the world was going to an end. Heejoon didn't care as he felt that his world alrea...
190K 6.5K 19
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷"ᴵᵗˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵃ ᵐᵃᵗʰ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ, ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵈⁱᶠᶠⁱᶜᵘˡᵗ ˢᵒˡᵘᵗⁱᵒⁿˢ ᵗᵒ ˢᵒˡᵛᵉ ᵃ ˢⁱⁿᵍˡᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵇˡᵉᵐ. ᵀʰᵉ ᵒⁿˡʸ ˢᵒˡᵘᵗⁱᵒⁿ ʷᵉ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱˢ, ᵗᵒ ˢᵘʳᵛⁱᵛᵉ" ╭┈◦•◦❥...
61K 2.4K 23
You just wanted to graduate peacefully but that didn't seem to be anyone's plan. An Y/n , a senior worked so hard to boost up her grades heading in...