The Boss

By valentinerobberts

How it started? I don't remember to be honest. I met him at the airport, sounds like a bad hallmark or lifeti... More

The airport
London
The interview
Dinner at his house
The plane
Australia - part 1
Australia - part 2
Australia - part 3
Australia - part 4
Australia - part 5
Australia - final
Back at Brackley
Italy - Pre Race Weekend
Italy - Una Notte Fuori
Italy - Race Weekend
The Tell

Italy - Una Notte Calda

1.8K 54 5
By valentinerobberts

Toto was still leaning over me, looking me in the eyes. I squirmed underneath him, playfully trying to get away. He grabbed my chin between his thumb and finger, smiling at the blush that was creeping up my cheeks. He tutted and shook his head.

"Such a big attitude a little while ago, but a such a shy little girl now." He smiled and leaned in a little closer. "Nothing to say, Schatzi?"

I felt so small under him, the dominance leaving my body. I tried to wiggle out of his hold but he grabbed my wrist and planted them on the bed beside my head. "You are not going anywhere, I think we have to work on your disobedience. And let's not forget that little stunt you pulled during that meeting." Toto kissed me before getting of the bed. "Stay."

I rolled my eyes at him and he raised his eyebrow. "That's the last time you do that, I hate it when you role those pretty eyes at me." He said and walked into the bathroom. I heard him turn on the shower and I figured he was going to come and get me but after ten minutes he was still in the bathroom. I wanted to get up from the bed but before I could move, Toto came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"You showered? Without me?" I asked him, a little offended.

"Look at you, listening to me when I tell you to stay. That's progress." He smiled and I rolled my eyes. Toto sighed and sat down on the chair in the corner of the room and patted his thigh. "Come here, baby." The smile soon leaving his face when I didn't move. "Romée, come to daddy, now."

Okay, he meant business. I walked towards him and he pulled me down to sit on his lap. His hands holding me down by my hips. "I wanted to clear this up first. As I said, I can get a little intense while being dominant so to say. But I wanted to ask you if that's still okay? We can have this kind of... role play? I won't ever talk to you at work like this, obviously."

I kissed his cheek. "I love this, and yes, I am perfectly okay. But I might want to have a go one time, if that is okay with you?" I asked him

He smiled and kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear. "I had to wait in that restroom for five minutes after you left remember." He tangled my hair in his fists and softly tugged at the roots. "And let's say that was not because I liked the interior of that restroom so much."
I giggled and he pulled a little harder. "That reminds me, we have some correctional behavior work to do." I gasped and pouted a little. "No, don't look at me like that, little puppy." Toto grinned and put his thumb on my bottom lip, brushed it gently like he was rubbing lotion on it. "Open up."

A blush covered my cheeks as I opened up my mouth. The rough pad of his thumb gently slid inside, pressing down on my tongue. I looked up at him and he was watching me without batting an eye. His eyes hooded and the vein on his neck prominent. "That's my good girl, now suck." He growled and so I did what asked. I wrapped my lips around his thumb and loved how he reacted to it, his eyes almost closed, simply staring at my mouth. His breath heavy and I felt his arousal growing underneath me. I never in a million years thought I would be sitting on Toto Wolff's lap, especially with his thumb between my lips. I bit in the top and he tutted and softly tapped the side of my cheek. He withdrew his hand and patted my hips. "Get up."

I wanted to get up entirely but he maneuvered me over his lap.. is he going to spank me?

"I am going to spank you baby, and you are going to thank me. Do you understand?" Toto said and I had to mask the shiver that ran all over my body. I simply nodded but I could have seen the spank coming, but the yelp still escaped my mouth. "Words, schatzi."

"I understand." I whispered and that resulted in another spank.

"You want to try that again?"

"I understand, daddy." I said, a little louder this time. Toto rubbed the pink skin of hef previous spanks.

"You are going to count ten spanks, and you will thank me every time, are you ready?" He kissed the top of my head

"Yes daddy."

Smack

"Fuck, that hurts!" I yelled and Toto grabbed me by the hair.

"That doesn't sound like counting or thanking me." Toto growled and spanked me.

"Sorry, daddy, thank you." I said and waited for the other spank.

Smack

"One, thank you daddy."

Smack

"Two, thank you daddy."

The force he spanked me with, increased with each round. But the pain turned into pleasure and when I thanked him after the tenth spank, he picked me up and put me on his lap again. "Such a good girl, I am so proud of you, you did so well." He kissed me and we sat on the chair for a few minutes. "Let me show you how proud I am, mm?" Toto picked me up and walked us over to the bed, laid me down and looked at me. "Undress please, then lay back down on the bed." I quickly got up and hissed when my shorts dragged over my sore ass, but the wetness in my underwear were evident. "Give those to me." Toto held out his hand and I gave him my underwear. He gripped it tight with his fist and smelled at the material. "You smell so good, baby."

I smiled at the praise and removed the rest of my clothing, folded them up and put them on the chair behind Toto. I laid back down on the bed and watched him, trying to figure out what his next move was going to be. He smiled down at me, as if he knew wha it was thinking. He went down on one knee and kissed my knee, and went his way up to my inner thigh. "You smell even better right here, I can stay here for the entire night." He nosed the skin and kissed the inside of my thigh. "You will tell me when you are about to cum, you are not aloud to cum until I tell you that you can."

"Okay, daddy." I said and gasped when he pressed his tongue against my clit. He chuckled and the vibration made me close my thighs around his head. Toto brought one hand up to my breast and teasingly rubbed my nipple while licking my clit. With his other hand, he pressed a single finger into my pussy and slowly pumped in and out. "You are so fucking wet, all for me." He started eating me out and I got closer and closer.

"I'm gonna cum, Toto." I said and he was gone, his finger pulled out of me and his tongue was gone. I looked up at him and saw the filthiest version of him yet. His chin was covered in my arousal and he stuck his finger into his mouth to lick it clean. His towel was discarded on the floor and his cock was rock hard. I reached out but Toto slapped my hand away.

"Not yet, I am not done with you." He smiled and slid two fingers into me this time. He pumped his fingers faster than before and the sounds that filled the room were almost unreal. I moaned loudly when he rapidly flicked his tongue against the sensitive nub. I told him that I was close and he immediately stopped again. He held out his hand in front of my mout. "Spit." He wrapped his hand, covered with my spit, around his member and pumped our combined fluids over his cock. "Do you want to cum on daddy's cock?"

"Yes, daddy, please. I want to cum on your cock." I moaned and whined. Toto laughed and put his thumb back into my mouth.

"Suck and keep quiet, schatzi." He lined up his cock and he gently slid in the tip. I gasped around his thumb and he chuckled. "It's just the tip." He flicked the tip across my clit and I bit down on his thumb and he spanked me with his cock. "Look at you, responding so nicely. But if you bite my thumb one more time, you are not aloud to cum at all." Toto leaned in and kissed my forehead. "Relax." He entered me slowly, his width stretching me deliciously.

"Fuck me." I moaned around his thumb and looked at Toto's beautiful face that had this annoying grin plastered on it.

"I will, be patient, little girl." He smiled and pushed in further and let me adjust to the size for a moment. "How does it feel?"

"Fucking good, so full, fuck me. Please, Toto." I pleaded and he pulled out to ram all the way in. He maintained a steady rhythm, tried different angles.

"Turn around." He moaned and I turned around to lay on my stomach, he grabbed my hips and pulled them up so he could slide right in.

"Fuckkk.." I screamed and he placed his hand over my mouth. He hovered over me, his torso covering my entire upper body, his face next to mine.

"Can't have the staff hearing my pretty baby moan, those sounds are just for me."  Toto growled and I clenched around him and he pounded harder. "It's like were made for each other." He whispered and kissed my ear. "Are you close?"

"Yes, fuck yes." I cried. "Can I come? Please, Toto." I begged, trying and failing to keep myself together.

"Yes, baby you can, such a good girl." Toto reached under me and pressed his fingers against my clit and rubbed with the same speed as his thrusts. "Cum with me."

Three more thrusts and we both came with a moan and a shout. Mine was muffled into Toto's hand though. Toto rolled off of me, not wanting to crush me with his body, and laid down next to me.

"Fuck, that was.." I tried but I couldn't find the words.

Toto chuckled and pulled me closer to him. "It was." He kissed me and I cuddled into him. "Romée?"

"Yes?"

"I love you." He said. "I told you before, but you were asleep. But I want you to know that I love you." I gasped and looked up to him. "You don't have to say it back, not if you don't mean it."

"Toto, I want to say it back. Because I love you too." I smiled and yelped when he picked my up and laid me down on the pillows.

"Feels so good to say it, I love you Romée Pierce." He kissed me and I closed my eyes, preventing a tear from falling. "Wait here." Toto walked over to the bathroom and returned with a warm damp towel and cleaned me up. He opened up the bedsheets for us to lie under and crawled in next to me.

"I love you, Toto Wolff."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

700K 5.8K 64
Mostly two part one shots (that makes no sense unless you read them). I don't really do requests, but you are more than welcome to message me with id...
116K 2.3K 71
Max Verstappen was a little. He never really did actively try to hide it, but he knew his dad hated other people knowing that his son was one. So, li...
166K 2.3K 13
❝Since when are we friends?❞ the karting days are over and now they'll meet again | 2022