CEO and his bodyguard ||Sope||

By bts_SOPE_7

Min yoongi who is perfect fighter and also perfect in other things he is always professional to in his work h... More

description
introduction
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
note
09
10
11
12
13
my sunshine birthday
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62 (final)
announcement

26

461 46 15
By bts_SOPE_7

At morning :-

At min house:-

"Did you arrange everything? And did you buy ring" Sanghoon asked his son.

"Yeah appa You asked me this a thousand times ofc I did everything" yoongi said.

"Ofc we have to ask afterall hobi is our son-in-law now" ye-jin said while smiling.

"Woww You both already left me" yoongi said while making sad face.

"Okok enough acting now go if hobi will be left" ye-jin said.

"I wonder what happened after Merrige I think you both will throw me out of the house" yoongi said with done face and that make his parents luagh.

"Okay bye eomma appa" he said.

"Yeah be careful at way" ye-jin said.

"And buy present for hobi" sanghoon said.

"Okay as your order majesty" yoongI said dramatic way.

"Why you didn't apply in some drama company they will definitely hire you" sanghoon said with luagh.

"Really appa I really think that if I become---" he cut of by his mom.

"Min yoongi you are lateeee" ye-jin loudly said.

"Ok appa eomma byeee" he quickly said and get out from his house.

"Sometimes eomma looks so scary" yoongi think while Went towards his car.

He unlock his car and sit inside wear his seatbelt and drove towards hobi's house.

"Okay so first follow hobi's car and then go gifts shop and then go restaurant for checking then get ready for evening...ohh god I have so much work" he said so dramatically.
(A/n :- well we know how dramatic yoongi these days 😅)

After sometime he arrived hobi's house But he kept the car at a distance so that hobi couldn't see him. he check the time ,"he will here in 5 or 10 minutes let's wait" he thought and wait for him.

At jung House:-

He opened his eyes when the alarm rang. His eyes were red from crying.

He saw time it's 6:30 am.

"Today I have to go alone" he sadly smile and went to bathroom and did his morning routine.

He came to downstairs and saw his eomma and appa waiting for him as always.

"Good morning eomma appa" he said and they both also greet him.

"Let's eat hobi" ji-ho said and hobi nodded While sit on chair.

"Today is worst day, today my Yoongs will leave me forever, what if he leave this job, Then what will I do if he leaves me?" Lots of thoughts running in his mind he just lost in his own world.

Hyunjin and ji-ho saw hobi just playing with food.

"Hobi...Hobi" hyunjin called hobi but he doesn't listen.

"Hoseok" he said little loud. Hobi come back to his sense.

"Y-yeah what happened appa?" Hobi asked.

"I should ask this question instead of you!! What happened where you lost And why don't you eat anything? Hyunjin asked.

"Nothing appa just thinking about meeting" hobi said hyunjin and ji-ho know this is lie.

"Okay but don't take so much stress meeting will be fine" hyunjin said with smile "ok now eat" hyunjin again said and hobi nodded.

After breakfast when hobi about to go office but ji-ho stop him and say.

"Hobi You know that there is a party at today 7 pm So we'll leave early and you come later in the evening ok?" ji-ho said and hobi nodded.

"Don't worry I come at time" hobi say.

"And remember wear something nice ok" hyunjin said and hobi raised one eye brow.

"Why me? It's function of yoongi and his family why should I wear nice?" hobi asked they both looked eachother.

"N-no it's not like that but you always wear your baggy clothes so your appa is telling you just wear something good" ji-ho explain hobi.

"Ohh that's it?" Hobi again asked. "Why they talking so strange" hobi thought.

"Ofc now go you are getting late be careful at way" ji-ho said and pushed Hobi out of the house.

"Yeah eomma cool down I am going byee" hobi said.

Hobi Went towards his car ,"what happened to them" he again thought and sit in car and drove towards office.

Yoongi saw hobi's car and start follow him until hobi doesn't reach office ,"meet you in evening hoba" he said while looking at hobi went inside of the company After yoongi went gifts shop.

"It's boring day without yoongi" hobi said while looking around his office.

_________________________

"Okay what should I buy for him....?" Yoongi thought while looking around shop.

Yoongi is looking around but find nothing interesting.

"What can I help you sir" one employee come to yoongi and asked him.

"Actually mam I am looking for gift" yoongi asked.

"Okay So tell me what you need and I'll help you to find it" that employee say.

"Thanks for help so do you have idea what can I buy for my husband" yoongi asked.

"Umm for your husband so what about bracelet" that employee said.

"Not bad can you saw me?" He asked.

"Ofc come with me" she said and take yoongi at jewellery section.

After he went with her. She showed him different bracelets. Yoongi was looking at all the bracelets very carefully but His eyes Stop at one beautiful bracelet with sunflower, leaf design and white pearls on it.

(A/n :- it's beautiful 💜)

"This bracelet is beautiful and best for hobi, sunflower bracelet for my sunflower" yoongi thought and smile in mind.

"Mam can you saw me this" he said while point on bracelet.

"Sure sir" she said with smile.

Yoongi saw bracelet carefully and Decided to buy this.

"Okay can you pack this and Wrap it in gift paper" he said and she wrapped that bracelet box in gift paper.

"Thank you so much" he said and smile.

"Most welcome sir" she smiled back then yoongi get out from shop.

"Okay done...gift done....now chek restaurant..." He thought and went towards restaurant.

_____________________

"Aish......Why this total comes wrong at everytime, no matter how many times I do it, it comes wrong" he said angrily.

"No I don't want to do this now" he said and closed his laptop.

He looked at the time and it was already 5 pm.

"I think Mom and dad reached there, I also should go home before it gets late" he thought and inform jiyun and went home.

____________________

Yoongi come back home after checking everything.

"Everything done?" Ye-jin asked while giving water to yoongi.

"Yeah everything done" yoongi said while smile.

"Okay so get ready my son" sanghoon said with big smile.

"You are more excited than me" yoongi said with smile.

"Ofc we are afterall you like someone after many years" ye-jin said.

"Yeah it's true" sanghoon said.

"Okay now go" ye-jin said while push yoongi towards his room.

"Okok eomma calm down" yoongi said and went inside the room.

__________________

In sometime yoongi get ready and he looked at himself in Mirror and smile.

He wear white pent, white shirt and white coat.

"I hope you will be accepted my hand today" he said to himself.

He came downstairs and saw his parents were waiting for him.

"Omg Yoongs you look so handsome no Doubt you are my son" ye-jin said proudly.

"He is also my son" sanghoon said.

"Ofc he is but..." Ye-jin stop by Yoongi's words.

"Okay fight in car now let's go" he said and drag them with him towards car.
_______________________

Hobi came home and saw door was locked so it's means his eomma and appa both already gone.

He sigh and He take Spear key and open the door then went inside and went to his room and opened the closet and thought about what to wear today.

"I don't need to wear anything nice" he thought and take out black pants, light pink colour t-shirt and jacket.

"Well it's not bad" He thought and went to change his clothes.

After changing his clothes he looked at himself in the mirror and smiled sadly, "Are you ready for cry tonight" he said and left the house to go to the restaurant.

In sometime he reached the place where yoongi gave him the address. He saw the restaurant and it's luxury.

After parking he went inside and saw that the restaurant was much bigger than outside. Hobi was wondering where to go. He About to call his dad but someone called him.

"Are you jung Hoseok" he saw one beautiful lady asked him.

"Yes mam" he answered.

"Okay come with me this way" she said and hobi nodded and follow her.

She took hobi to the big hall there is no one. he looked around the hall was very big.

"This is your place" she said and walk away before hobi could ask her something.

"Is this right place?? Where everyone gone?" He wondered where everyone had gone.

"Yes you are at right place"

He listen familiar voice he look behind and saw yoongi.

As hobi saw yoongi his eyes were stop blinking and saw him like yoongi is only Universe for him.

"Why do you look so hot in this white suit when white color is the color of peace...."Hobi thought and still looking in his eyes.

(A/n :- why so hot sir 😩)

When yoongi saw hobi from back and smile appear on his face, when hobi turn and looked in his eyes.

"Beautiful...No wonder I don't like pink but from now on my favorite color is pink because it makes you more beautiful" yoongi thought and looked hobi in the eye.

(A/n :- my baby ...🥰 just imagine he wear spects)

Hobi come back in his sense and adjust his glasses "where is everyone?" Hobi asked and looked around Except Yoongi.

"They are all on the second floor don't worry" Yoongi said still looking at hobi.

"So what are we doing here let's go there" Hobi said and as he was about to leave but yoongi held his wrist.

"Wait a little I want you meet him first" yoongi said. Hobi understand That's what Yoongi meant.

"No it's ok I will meet him with all" hobi said take his hand from Yoongi.

"Please hobi I want you meet him personally first" yoongi said.

"Really from now ...I hate my life" he thought and nooded. He just doing this for yoongi.

Yoongi smile and said ," see he come... looked behind"

Yoongi said and hobi looked behind but suddenly all lights were off.

Hobi got sacred ," Yoongi... yoongi" he called yoongi but no one answer "where you go? Pls on lights" he said with scared voice.

Hobi looked around but stop when He saw that there was a mirror in front of him on light was falling on mirror.

He looked himself and get confused "mirror?" He asked himself confusedly.

"See he came to meet you....See How beautiful look my love, I said that he looks very beautiful, but you are the one who is angry on me for no reason...so meet jung Hoseok my love of my life " yoongi come from behind and He hugged Hobi from behind.

After listen Yoongi's words like hobi's world is get stop, His heart beating so fast, Not a single word escaped from his lips.

He looking yoongi from mirror with shocked eyes.

"It's me?" Hobi asked while turn his face and face Yoongi.

"you still have doubt didn't I say I will propose my love today?" yoongi said.

__________________________________

Hey guys here my new part....

Thank you for comments on my previous part.
I am glad that you all are like my story.

Thank you sopeis 🥰😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 10.2K 75
"Did you just... kidnap me?!" What happens when Jung Hoseok, South Korea's most dangerous assasin, kidnaps Min Yoongi, the son of the richest busines...
203K 7.4K 41
Miyeon escapes a dangerous family and tries to run away from gang life. Jungkook is a member of the Bangtan Family who saves her from inevitable deat...
588K 22.6K 49
IN WHICH Taehyung, a graduate fresh out of the best college in France, finds himself knocking on the door of the most highly esteemed CEO of Korea, J...
346K 11.4K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...