Runaway from the italian mafi...

By SakshiSingh123e4

''shhh how far you can run away from me my dear '' said the dangerous monster in a husky tone ,his breath wer... More

chapter -1
Characters
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
New Story
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
chapter - 6
Chapter-7
Chapter -8
Gratitude ☺️☺️
Chapter - 10
Chapter -11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter -14
Chapter-15
Chapter - 16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
KHAANI
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter- 23
New Cover
Chapter - 24
thanks ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter -31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter -35
Chapter -36
SURPRISE❤️
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter -39
Chapter- 40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter -44
chapter -45
Chapter -46
Chapter -47
Chapter -48
Chapter- 49
Chapter-50
Chapter-9 (18+)
Chapter -51 (18+)
Chapter-52
Chapter -53
Chapter -54
Chapter -55
Chapter -56

Chapter - 9

1.4K 49 1
By SakshiSingh123e4

Alexander's Pov

When she opened the door my eyes almost get struck on her beautiful face , she is wrapped in a royal blue coloured indian dress which inhancing her beauty . she looks more beautiful in these clothes in future i will let her wear indian clothes only . they look beautiful and are also not revealing .  i am just being a little possesive i know but i don't want any other man to see her through their lusty eyes and look how lucky i am that she too is scared to look in other men eyes , she only feel safe in my embrace but still a part of my heart want her to return to her feisty nature   , that attitude girl who has guts to see directly in my eyes , to insult me but this side is also good inshort if i say i like everything about her.

Currently i am going to attend mafia's meeting  with michael . sakshi didn't say much only nods or sometimes a few words ,although today another thing that surprised me is michael's soft behaviour towards her . he was talking to her very softly , she didn't meet his eyes but a smile was constantly dancing on her lips whenever michael refered her as his sister and ask her to protect his big bro from me . ok so now we reached the meeting hall which is taking place in italy's five star hotel . 

We entered the meeting hall and everyone stood up to show their respect towards mafia king . i just nodded and sat gracefully on my throne . this meeting is conducted in every five years to decide the next mafia king last year i am elected as mafia king this year too i am sure because no one is here to challenge me . this meeting includes almost all the  mafia leaders from different countries .soon the discussion began .

But suddenly the doors got opened and a man in his twenties walked towards us . Before i could say anything the sillician leader interrupted'' we are waiting for you ''

The man just nodded and sat on the empty chair which belongs to india . i remembered that indian mafia leaders never attended any meeting but this sudden appearance is kind of shocking .

'' so as you all know we are here to discuss the next mafia leader so let's start '' said the japanese leader . everyone is interacting except the one  indian leader , don't know what is his problem italian , japanese and even american leader tried to interact with him but he is just checking something on phone .

'' so we all have decided that our next mafia king will be indian mafia leader V '' announced american leader .

To be continued

Yours loving author
Anusuiya Rathore

Votes and comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 37.8K 52
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
6.5K 740 20
Nothing destructive would happen if two distant souls met, but what if the meeting leads to a tormentous disaster... Two distant souls meant to be t...
9K 415 35
✧•° 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 °•✧ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• {"" Unedited ""} ❥ Love is a deletirous thing b...
24.6K 2.1K 32
ARIUS DURANTE He is the most powerful & ruthless Mafia lord of Italy as well as of the world.He goes by the name SPADE in the mafia wo...