VIRTUAL LOVE || Taehyung FF ||

By Utpla08

"...I HATE THAT I MISS YOU, I HATE THAT YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME; I HATE THAT YOU DON'T WANT ME, I HATE THAT I... More

Author's Note
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter -5
Chapter - 6
Chapter -7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
πŸ”žPUNISHMENT πŸ”ž
Chapter - 13
Chapter -14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter -19
Chapter -20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter -32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Epilogue

Chapter -1

1.6K 56 28
By Utpla08

Y/n is laying on the bed......

Sound of water was coming from bathroom.... indicating that someone is taking shower

Y/n in her mind:

This is my first night.... I'm so nervous.....
I haven't ever thought that my celebrity crush will become my husband.....
I'm going to meet him...for the first time......
I'm little excited too...

Some days earlier, i met a man when i was in hospital....and signed a marriage contract....It was with the greatest superstar(actor) Kim Taehyung...I was very shocked....I couldn't believe on my eyes.....But the thing is, the marriage should be secret....If i will tell it to anyone, i have to return triple amount....

( A/n : Kim taehyung....is currently the most popular and powerful actor...but... mysterious too... nobody knows anything about his personal life..and one important thing... he hates media, reporters... it's hard for the paparazzi to capture his face in their cameras outside the celluloid world...)

My sister had a very bad accident...and i was running out of money....and for her treatment,it requires a lot of money....
So I signed it....
Or Maybe.. also cause he is my celebrity crush....

Today we had a court marriage... although he was not present at that time.... And it was not in court also....😅😅
I just signed marriage papers and shifted to his bunglow.....

After hearing the opening sound of door....y/n came out of her thoughts....
She looked in the direction of bathroom.....
She saw Taehyung standing there shirtless..... covering his bottom with towel.... drops were dripping down from his body......his wet hairs......
He was looking damn hot....

Y/n quickly sat on bed....

Y/n : Hii Mr.Kim, I'm y/n.... I'm a huge fan of yours....

Taehyung didn't replied her...he slowly climbed up on bed....

And started ripping her clothes.....
.....
....
....
........
......
...
He layed beside her... catching his breath.....

He then turned to y/n...and whispered in her ears....

Taehyung : No one will be worse than me , if you'll tell anyone about this.....
It's a secret...

After that he stood up...wore his clothes, took his car key and left.....

It was almost the worst nightmare for y/n...... No love was there .....only hate was visible......
She never thought ,her idol,from whom she got inspirations is that bad in reality.....

Rumors were there, that Taehyung is so rude and arrogant....but y/n never believed that.....

But now she knew that those rumours are true......

//

In morning...

Y/n's sleep got disturbed because of notifications.....and calls...

She sat on bed....and checked her phone....

Her eyes got widened and her heart started beating fastly.....
When she saw the notifications....

It was news headlines....

"Superstar Kim taehyung's secret affair !?"

"Superstar Kim Taehyung Got married, secretly !?"

"Who is Mrs.Kim !?"

And many more....

She saw missed calls from her news agency (y/n is a news reporter....she write articles and cover news at different places but doesn't appear on television)

She called her friend Emi....

OTP

Y/n : Hello...

Emi : Hey y/n!! Where were you.... I've called you so many times...!!!??

Y/n : uhh..i was sleeping...

Emi : You sleepyhead...!! Do you know , Taehyung got married...!!?

Y/n : H-how do you know...?maybe it's just a rumour....

Emi : Naah....This is real...i guess...our sources and all the people in our industry are telling us that...just waiting for taehyung to confirm that...

After hearing this y/n got 440volt shock....

Y/n : A-and with whom he got married....

Emi : We don't know that....there is a huge stir among media and film industry about that....
That's why we are calling it a secret......
Everyone wants to know who is she....
You please come fast..chief editor is searching for you....

Yn : oohk I'm comming....

After that y/n hanged up...

She tried to stand up...but fell....
Her legs were numb and lower abdomen was paining as hell.......
She couldn't even stand properly......

She somehow stood up while holding the table and just like that somehow went to bathroom....
And got ready.....

She went downstairs...

Mrs.choi(one of the old maid)  : Miss, sir is on the line...he wants to speak to you....

Y/n heart skipped a beat...Her legs started trembling....

She slowly extended her hand and took phone.....

Y/n(in low voice) : H-hello...

Taehyung : I've told you to not tell about this to anyone.....(in angry tone)you disobeyed me...now see..

Y/n : I-i haven't t-told it to any-anyone... p-please believe me..... it's not me.... please.....

Taehyung : If this is not you...so who is it....huh

Y/n : I don't know but it's not me..... please believe me...

Taehyung : Arghh fine...... I'll see...

He hanged up..

Y/n sighed in relief....

Y/n returned phone to mrs.choi....

Mrs.choi : Miss breakfast is ready....

While sitting on chair...

Y/n : (with a smile) please don't call me that ....You can call me by my name....

mrs.choi : That's your gratitude miss....

Y/n : please... I'll like that..if you'll call me y/n...

Mrs.Choi : oook...y/n

Y/n passed a smile..

After having her breakfast..

She was about to go...

When mrs.choi stopped her..

Mrs.choi: Y/n.!!

Y/n : yes...

Mrs.choi : (while giving her a glass of milk 🥛) here have this...

Y/n : but i don't want to drink this .... I'm full...

Mrs.choi : Drink it dear...sir have told me to make you drink this.... it's healthy for your upcoming child.....

(In the contract it was stated that..
Y/n have to give birth to Taehyung's child...
And after that they can take divorce also....)

Y/n : Ooh ok...

She quickly drank it and ran towards main door....

She didn't realised but there was a huge crowd of reporters outside.....

She opened the door.....and.....

"...I DON'T exactly HATE YOU
But
If YOU are ON FIRE
And
I have WATER
Then
I'd DRINK it..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.8K 34
After three years of marriage taehyung never thought that the day he will realise his love for his husband will be the day he will lose him forever...
545K 15.9K 42
A girl that was left alone in the cruel world with her uncle family .... Everyday they abuse her. Making her cry, but she still forgive them She was...
12.8K 892 37
"I should be hating you, for the things you do to break people apart, but in this process of hating you, when did I fell in love with you!!!" "Can s...
25.7K 1K 37
Will she ever find out that they both are the same person? Misunderstandings, confusion, hatred... Let's see how it all ends up into a never ending b...