So I'm A Divine Monster, So W...

By GrayTs0

Sophie Sasaki was an ordinary high school student with dreams and aspirations before tragedy struck. One day... More

Prologue
Part 1: A Friend and A Name
Part. 2: Evolution and Goodbye
Pt. 3 : New Skills and Hero
Part. 4: My First Subordinate and Bottom Stratum
Part 6: Kingdom of Analeit and Renxandt Empire
Part 7: The Encounter
Part 8: Finally Out!
Part 9: The Goblin Village
Part 10: Battle in the Goblin Village
Part 11: Naming the Goblins and Direwolves
Part 12: The Vampire Progenitor
Part 13: Dwarves
Part 14: The Kingdom of Dwarves
Part 15: Kaijin and the Three Dwarf Brothers
Part 16: Mother and Arachne
Part 17: Potimas and Demon Lord Ariel
Part 18: New Friends and Rimuru's Return
Part 19: The Conqueror of Flames
Part 20: Greater Spirit of Fire, Ifrit

Part 5: A Duel

1.3K 55 9
By GrayTs0

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
[ ] - Telepathically
<< >> - Voice of the World
===========================

Shiraori is shocked but seeing his serious face, she decided to just role with it.

'Guess I can't escape this...'

Araba charged at Shiraori with his claws, ready to strike her down.

Shiraori quickly dodges to the side and fires a powerful ice beam towards him which hits him creating lots of smoke.

Shiraori stops herself using her threads and looks at the smoke only to see Araba standing there, menacingly.

Araba let's out a breath of smoke from his mouth and he once again charged at Shiraori but this time he was more faster and he uses his tail to slam at Shiraori.

Shiraori barely dodges the attack by jumping and she tries to cut Araba's tail using her scythe hands but Araba quickly countered using his claws.

Shiraori avoided the attack just in time and she uses her <Elemental Threads> and she shoots multiple ice webs towards Araba.

Araba quickly dodge some of the ice webs but some manage to hit him on his chest, back and feet and they were slowly starting to freeze him.

The ice webs that hadn't hit him has froze the spot that they hit, freezing some parts of the walls and floor.

Araba observe the ice that is very slowly freezing him. He narrows his eyes at them before diverting his attention back to Shiraori.

Araba prepares to attack her again but a massive magic circle appeared below him before it fires a powerful, flame beam at him.

Araba was quick enough to dodge however he did got burned a bit.

"That was an amazing attack however it wasn't fast enough to hit me." Araba said while looking at Shiraori.

Shiraori smirk, "Who says that I was aiming for you?" She said making Terraria and Araba confused but is quickly replaced with surprise when they look up to see massive rocks falling down on Araba.

The rocks covered up Araba as clouds of smoke erupts from the area. Shiraori uses her threads to make webs and she makes it float using Space Magic before jumping on the webs and floating higher to have a better view of the field.

Shiraori calmly observed the clouds of smoke and once it all cleared it revealed many rocks piled up on top of each other.

Suddenly, Araba burst out of the rocks with a few scratches on his body and the ice has spread a bit now on his body.

Araba shook his body to get off some excess dust off of him and he looks at Shiraori while glaring at her.

"Nice trick but it won't be enough to defeat me." Araba huffed.

"I'm well aware of that." Shiraori smiled but inside she was hoping to finish the battle quickly.

"But let's see how you fast can you catch me." Shiraori said and she started using her threads and Space Magic to go inside the massive hole that was destroyed by the flame beam earlier.

'What is she thinking?'  Araba questions before chasing after Shiraori.

Terraria is watching the fight from the sidelines.

'Araba sure has gotten stronger...to be able to keep up with Shiraori-sama but then again he isn't called the Rising Star of the Labyrinth for nothing'  Terraria thought.

Back to Shiraori and Araba the two continue to climb the hole until Shiraori stops and before multiple magic circles appeared infront of her.

"Take this! Poison Bullet!" Multiple poison-shaped bullets came out of the magic circles as they shoot towards Araba who dodges them by using the walls as his ground.

Araba waits for an opening until he dashes at Shiraori however he was a bit slow since the ice on his body had started to grow and has slowed his movements alot.

He then was stopped mid-air and that confused him until he sees threads that are barely visible to the naked eye. He tries to free himself but found out the threads were more durable and stronger than he thought.

Shiraori uses this advantage and she uses her <Phantom Pain Evil Eye> on Araba and he roars in pain as he tries to cut the threads he is trapped in.

Shiraori then uses Terrain Magic and the cave walls turned into pillars and they were launched at Araba and it hit him making lot of smoke.

'Did that get him?'  Shiraori thought.

Araba then emerges out of the smoke and created an earth pillar out of the cavewall. He was panting while the ice on him only grew more.

'Damn, his tougher to beat than I thought but then I'm holding back a lot.' Shiraori thought.

"Looks like you survived that attack I'm impressed." Shiraori said.

"*Pant* Well, it wasn't easy." Araba said while panting heavily.

"Well then, there's more where that came from." Araba was quick to dodge a wind blade that was fired at him but Shiraori teleported above him and she uses her ice webs again and this time Araba wasn't able to dodge so he was hit by the ice web. This time however, the ice web is spreading more faster than the previous one so it quickly covered the right side of his face.

Araba then uses magic that creates a burst of fire around him slowly melting the ice on his body but the fire was enough to fully melt the ice.

Araba growls at Shiraori before multiple magic circles appears infront of him and then Shiraori did the same. The two had a magic shooting off with Shiraori eventually gaining the upper hand.

Shiraori decided to end things quickly and she uses her <Fearful Evil Eye> on Araba which makes him freeze up and he is shaking a little. She quickly summons a magic circle and shoots out a massive Earth spike that Araba wasn't able to dodge due to Shiraori's Fearful Eye effects and he was hit and was launched at the ground with so much force that it made a bug crater on the ground and also making the ground shake.

Terraria, who was on the ground, was quick enough to get away from the crash and distance herself from the large clouds of smoke that had been created due to the crash.

'Looks like he finally went down..' Terraria thought, watching the clouds of smoke and a sense of pride and astonishment flares up within her.

Shiraori landed safely on the ground and is now staring at the clouds of smoke and waiting for them to clear. Once the smokes clear it revealed Araba on the ground, unable to move and is full of injuries and there is also a deep wound at the side of his chest.

"I-I admit d-defeat...you defeated m-me fair and square and I w-want you to be my master, Shiraori, the Divine Beast." Araba stood up despite the pain he is in and bows to Shiraori who just look surprised at this.

Terraria goes towards the two and she heard Shiraori say, "Get up now, stop doing that. If you want to be my subordinate then fine but I don't have anything to pay you though so I will just give you a name, is that alright?"

Immediately, Araba looks up in surprise and shock as he didn't expect her to say that but since she named Terra without problem than he guessed he will accept the offer. I mean, who doesn't want a name?

"Yes, I'm very happy to be named Shiraori-sama. I'll gladly take any name you had for me." Araba said forgetting his pride of as an Earth Dragon.

"Hmm, alright then from now on you'll be known as 'Tyrant Theastra'!" Shiraori said and Araba was covered in magicules and bright light that they had to cover their eyes from the light.

Once the light died down, a man with bright, gold hair, pale skin, his hands and legs are covered in scales and he has a big battle axe on his back.

"Thank you for the wonderful and amazing name you have given me Shiraori-sama." The newly named dragon, Tyrant said while kneeling down infront of Shiraori. She also noticed how deep his voice is.

"Uh..no problem..hey what did you evolve into? Since you took 1/4 of my magicules." Shiraori asked a bit shocked of his power.

"Well, Shiraori-sama I have evolve into an Earthquake Dragon. A Dragon that is a rare breed of the Earth Dragons." Tyrant said proudly.

"Just like Nature Dragons." Terraria said and Shiraori nodded.

"Okay then please stop kneeling now." Shiraori was a bit uncomfortable seeing someone kneel infront of her.

"As you wish." Tyrant stood up and Shiraori noted that he is very tall at least about 6'5
feet.

"Now that is out of the way and Ara- Tyrant is now joining why don't we continue on our journey to meet with Gakia?" Terraria said and they nodded.

Shiraori jumped on top of Tyrant's head who looked surprised at the sudden movement.

"I hope you don't mind me here." Shiraori said and Tyrant just smiled.

"Not at all, Shiraori-sama." Terraria just looked at them with a smile behind her fan.

The three continued to go through the Bottom Stratum until they finally met with the one they are searching for.

Earth Dragon Gakia.

"Hmm, Terra and Araba? I get it that you sre named by this Divine Beast?" Gakia said with a deep voice that is full of authority and pride but not arrogance.

"Seems like you still know us even though we both are different breed of Earth Dragons now." Gakia just stares at Terraria with his golden eyes that feels like his looking through your soul and could easily making anyone shaking from just a glance however Terraria didn't even flinch when Gakia stares at her directly.

"Of course, I'm not an idiot. Despite you two evolving into Nature and Earthquake Dragons respectively, I can still recognize your aura." Tyrant was about to explain on why there are here but Gakia beat him to it.

"I know why you want to see me. It's because you want to serve this Divine Beast, right?" Both Tyrant and Terraria nodded though they did not like how Gakia called Shiraori 'Divine Beast' since she has a name.

"By the way, let me introduce you to our master, Shiraori-sama, a Divine Beast." Tyrant said as Shiraori just stares at Gakia.

'He looks intimidating'  Shiraori thought, scanning Gakia all over.

"Hmmm, I see.." Gakia stares back at Shiraori and the two has an eye contest while the two other dragons just sweatdrop.

"Anyways, do you guys have any ideas on what had happened to mother? As much as I'm worried, I know she will be fine." Gakia said averting his eyes away from Shiraori to look at the two Dragons.

"About that..." Tyrant and Terraria starts explaining to Gakia about Shiraori and Stella. After explaining everything Gakia was surprised and shock but he didn't let it show in his face but Tyrant and Terraria knew better.

"I see...so how is she?" But everyone was caught off guard by a soft and gentle voice speaking in their heads.

[I'm fine and I'm well. Thank you for asking Gakia and I'm happy to see you fine and well same goes to you Tyrant and Terraria.]

They all knew better whose voice this is.

'Stella/Mother?!'

[I know you all are shocked but I don't have that much time to talk to you all since I'm very limited in using my powers, so for now I just want to say stay safe and take care of yourselves, okay?] Stella said and the three Dragons nodded.

'We will mother.' They all said/thought at the same time.

[Don't worry since it won't be long until I'm fully released from my seal with the help of Shiraori, so Terraria and Tyrant can I count on you two to take care and look after Shiraori for me?]

'Hey! I can defend myself thank you very much!' Shiraori argued but they all just hear Stella giggle.

'Don't worry mother you can count on us.'  The two Dragons said.

[And Gakia I entrust you to look after the Earth Dragons for me okay?]

'Sure will mother. I will do my best and make you proud.'

Stella smiled although, they can't see it but Shiraori knows she is smiling happily which also makes her smile.

[Alright that is all, until then you three] Stella said and she cuts off their connection with each other.

"Now that is out of the way, will you let us go Gakia?" Terraria asked and Gakia nodded.

"Yes, I will but then again I don't have any rights on your freedom so you can do anything you want as long as you don't hurt other dragons." Gakia said and both Terraria and Tyrant smiled.

The three continue to talk a bit more while Shiraori checks on her stats and her subordinates stats and plans on how she will train them on how to use their powers efficiently while thinking of what they will do once out of the Labyrinth.

{Ж ——ቿ——ЖㄖЖ——ቿ——Ж}

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
{Ж ——ቿ——ЖㄖЖ——ቿ——Ж}

Sorry if the chapter is a bit late. I am busy in my school since it is near our graduation so yeah.

And why did you think about the fight against Araba? I hope it wasn't bad.

Also did you notice something about Tyrant's appearance? Let me know and if you find out you're a great observer!

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and see you guys again!

{Published: May 18, 2023}

~Gray

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 174 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
293K 7.8K 35
(Souei x OC) When Rimuru stumbled across Veldora for the first time in the cave, there was someone unexpected keeping Veldora company. A young, unnam...
32.3K 1K 74
In a new fantasy world, Rimuru Tempest, after reincarnation, finds an unexpected companion in the form of a cute, slime like himself. Together...
28.4K 977 30
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...