HOOD RELIGION

็”ฑ pradabrctt

"๐‘ฐ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’ ๐’‘๐’†๐’“๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’˜๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’… ๐‘พ๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๏ฟฝ... ๆ›ดๅคš

'1
'2
'3
'4
'5
On hold!
'6
'7
' 8
'9
'10
'11
โ€ผ๏ธ
' 12
S2 '1
S2 '2
S2 '3
S2 '4
S2 '5 Pt.1
S2 '5 Pt.2
S2 '6
VOTE & INTERACT
S2 '7
S2 '8
S2 '9
S2 '10
๐Ÿ”ฅ or ๐Ÿšฎ
' 11
'12
IS WE BACK???๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ‘€
'13
โžณ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ช๐’‰๐’†๐’„๐’Œโœฟ
' 14 S2.
'15 S2
'16 S2.
' 17 S2.
'18 S2

S2 '10 Pt2

362 14 4
็”ฑ pradabrctt

ׂ𝙽𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝❆

It was still the day of my birthday , my party started at 9:00 and ended at 11-12 , was happy yes , but excited ? No my man still wasn't free and he haven't called me today.

I know , i know i should still enjoy myself cause that's what he would've wanted but I enjoy myself better when i with him.

Tink "Ghetto Love" with Gherbo was playing and i was definitely getting in my feelings, i needed to hurry up and get drunk.

Mylo knocked on my door. "Damn girl is you ready yet?"

I put my lipgloss on and grabbed my purse "Yes mylo i am ready." I rolled my eyes cutting my speaker off grabbing my phone.

"So I'm driving the royce?" He smiled rubbing his hands.

I damn sho did not want my brother driving my Rolls Royce but i needed a grand entrance and he the only one.

I put the keys in his hand "Drive with caution trap i'm serious , I haven't even drove my shit."

He made a face mocking me "Drive with caution head ass. Girl ofc i am , you forgot i got my license before you i see." He said walking out my room.

I shook my head following behind him closing my room door.

"Mylo! You just ran a light!" I said looking around i was sitting in the back seat , NEVER AGAIN.

"Girl be quiet damn , you follow the rules to much for me." He pulled up to party venue, i smiled seeing everyone standing outside atleast we made it safe.

Mylo got out and walked around the car , i fixed my hair as he pulled my side door open. I stepped out the car at that moment i felt nothing but love , shouting and warm hugs.

He closed the door behind me as i walked the red carpet that was outside that led into the venue , seeing the inside I dropped my mouth , it was beautiful.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADIAAAA! Shay , nae , mymy and ari and others yelled as i walked in.

I hugged them , I was finna cry but I didn't cus i had makeup on but i really wanted to.

"All your gifts are over there." Nae pointed to a table.

 It was alot of gifts i smiled but i was just happy everyone was here to enjoy me.

I seen breezo walk up don't nobody know what happen except for my brother and me and breezo.

"Happy birthday li mama." He hugged me. He already had a cup in his hand.

I laughed and hugged him back. "Thank you kareem."

He grabbed my hand and turned me around in a 360 "You look good." He smiled showing his grillz

I smiled a little but didn't wanna cause to much attention on us cause all Tae homies was here.

"Thank you reem , but I'm finna go look around don't have to many drinks and if you wanna smoke go outside." I walked off going to the ladies room

I was still kind of sad I didn't hear from tae , but i had to get that off my mind i just hope he fine.

Nae bussed in the bathroom making me snap out my thoughts. "Told y'all she was in here! , here come on girl we got your drink."

I laughed grabbing my phone and putting it back in my purse and grabbing my drink out of nae hand walking out the bathroom.

The DJ turnt on Pretty Liyah juke music and trust me that liquor in my system wasn't nothing nice.

Party was definitely lit.

30 minutes later Ari grabbed the mic making me sit down. "Hey guys we wanna thank everyone for coming out we have one more special gift for my beautiful beloved bestfriend nadia here."

"This from all your friends , including mylo your bother , even his friends." Making me smile raising my eyebrow.

She pointed to the front door making me turn around and my heart dropped seeing Dontae walk in with them gifts.

I ran up to him so fast making him drop my gifts and wrap his arms around me spinning me around.

He smelled so good , i zoned out I didn't hear nothing but my bestfriend yelling into the microphone.

I lifted my head up from him neck and he kissed me and i kissed him back.

My Life Was Complete.

The girls picked my gifts up and took them to the table he put me down and shook everybody up and soon sat down.

I was kinda anxious he shook breezo hand .. how you shake your homie hand after you kissed his girl??

I sat on his lap giving him his drink. "You thought i was coming you probably was crying and shit." He yelled over the music sippin his drink

"I was about to but the girls didn't let me." I tucked my bottom lip in.

"They did me a favor foreal , I wouldn't want you crying when you look this beautiful i was gon be straight either way you know that." He looked in my eyes

"Bae you look good." I bit my lip

This liquor some fucking else.

He licked his lips "You do too , u matching my fly."

I wanted some birthday sex asap! I don't even know why we was still sitting here.I wanted my party to end at 11 it was 10:40 so i was already drunk and ready to go.

He grabbed my chin "Wassam? You must be ready to go?"

Yes nigga to get some dick.

I nodded "yes im finna go to the bathroom and clean up then I'll let you know when im ready."

He nodded taking a sip of the drink. "Aight , i gotchu."

I got up off his lap and went into the ladies room fast.

"Ahhhh im finna get some first day out dickkk." I said going into the stall.

˚ꗃ࣭ 𝙼𝚢𝚕𝚘 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑 ❆

I seen breezo side eyeing my sister and tae every since he got here.

I walked over to him cause bro was looking salty "You wish that was you huh?" I chuckled

He looked up and shook his head "Boa hell nawl , tired of these bitches."

He must don't know she told me already.

I sat in a seat beside him "Aye say tho , my sister told me you made a move on her." I looked in my cup and looked back at him

He raised his eyebrows

"And yeen gotta lie cause i seen yo car outside my crib , so she ain't lying." I took a sip of my drink.

He shook his head "Yea she wasn't with the shit tho cause she with dontae so i respect it."

"And you still made a move?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Mannn yea what about it? Why you questioning me?" He pulled his blunt from behind his ear.

"Cuh why yeen tell me she told me before you and you my homie and you know well tae don't play about my sister g."

"Get out shawty business she grown , fuck it gotta do with you?" He shrugged his shoulders

"Man i don't give a fuck don't be making no moves on my sister fuck you mean?" I put my cup down.

"I do what the fuck i want." He shrugged his shoulders once again

"Man let me go for i buss yo shit cuhz." I grabbed my drink and walked off

Just then tae walked over to me to shake my hand , guessing him and my sister was about to dip.

"Wassam? Whats going on?" He raised his eyebrows

"Bruh ass over there tweaking had to move around for i mess my sister party up." I shook him up

He chuckled "Shid gone head we bout to dip anyway, but what the fuck he talm bout?."

"Shit thats for you to ask him." I shook my head

"Cmon g tell me , i juh got home and yall hiding secrets? It must be about the trap or sum?"

I shook my head "Nah it ain't even like that its not my place to tell you that shit to be honest."

Then breezo walked up and dapped him up.

I chuckled and mumbled"You must finna tell him the truth?"

Dontae looked confused again , but we was still waiting.

I looked around my sister wasn't no where in the area.

"Nah you tell him big shot , since you can't hold water."

I was about to drop my cup and buss buddy in his shit but i stopped.

"Aight cus i was finna beat yo mfn ass but i got respect for you breez but aye tae he was out here kissing yo shordy while you was in custody." I stepped back

Breezo didn't have no type of sympathy on his face.

2 seconds later tae knocked breez in his jaw and started a whole brawl, making all the niggas try to get him off him and all making me drop my cup trying to get him off breez but I shouldn't have what breeze did was dirty.

Dontae was still tryna go in but i grabbed him making him get out my grip and he walked outside got into his car and drove off.

I shook my head seeing breeze knocked out cold with a bloody nose and mouth.

Nadia came out the restroom "WHAT THE FUCK!"

ׂ𝙽𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 , {𝙱𝚘𝚘 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝙽𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊}➹ ੈ♡

I came out the bathroom seeing kareem on the floor bloody. "WHAT THE FUCK!"

I looked at my brother for answers "He told dontae yall kissed."

I was so pissed off "WHERE DID HE GO MYLO??"

"Shid he drove off.."

I ran and grabbed my purse and my car keys and pushed mylo out the way and ran outside to get in my car.

"GIRL WHERE YOU GOING YOU DRUNK AS HELL NADIA! Mylo yelled

I just got in my car ignoring him "Aight you crash imma tell mama i tried to stop you."

I drove off and tried to find my husband but he wasn't nowhere in the city the only last place ik is his hideout.

I pulled up to the mansion and got out the car and opened the door with the key and quickly entered the pin. "Welcome home Ms.Nadia."

I ran around the house "BAE!" But he wasn't downstairs so i ran upstairs into his bedroom and there he was ..weed everywhere ,open bottles everywhere.

He looked up at me "The fuck you want? Gon and kiss that nigga breezo again."

I shook my head "Tae baby it wasn't like that."

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS IT LIKE THEN NADIA?" He stood up and yelled

"B-baby please stop you know I don't like when you yell.."

He chuckled "And i told that nigga specifically don't hit on my girl. He ain't just talk to you nigga kissed you."

"How the fuck you get here?" He took a hit of his blunt

"Th-the ro" he cut me off

"WITH THE ROYCE I BOUGHT YOU."

"Nadia i gave you my love g everything told you not to worry bt bitches that say they pregnant WHY? CAUSE THEY TRYNA BREAK US UP"

"WE FUCKING HAPPY G THEY ONT LIKE TO SEE THAT SHIT YOU SPOLIED!"

"AND THATS WHAT HE TRYNA DO TO OUR RELATIONSHIP WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND??" I yelled back

He inhaled hard and looked down

"I told him no dontae cause i was with you , I PUSHED HIM OFF , baby i wouldn't do that to you!" I wrapped my hands around his neck

"Mane get back. Imma need some time to see about this shit g." He pushed me off him

Damn that definitely hurted

"Ok dontae be like that.." I walked away and went downstairs and let myself out and got in the cry and broke down.

Soon enough i stopped and drove off.

Im back i think🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾.

Connect With The Author
Fmoig : @outwestmadeshae
Pinterest: @wifeofvroy.

็ปง็ปญ้˜…่ฏป

You'll Also Like

1.9M 90.7K 77
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต, ๐˜ช ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜บ.
521K 26.4K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
112K 4.1K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
674K 25.2K 27
๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ