The Infamous Rafael Valiente...

By MsDreamerGirl84

WARNING: LOADED WITH GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! He ran away from all the scrutinizing eyes... More

WARNING!!
Copyright
Synopsis
My Other Books
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Job Hunting
Chapter 2: Clash of Two Hearts
Chapter 3: The Pursuits
Chapter 4: No Escape
Chapter 5: The Revelations
Chapter 6: The Make-Over
Chapter 7: Troubled Past
Chapter 8: The Chasing
Chapter 9: The Grand Duke's Scheme
Chapter 10: The Wedding Preparation
Chapter 11: Haunted with the Past
Chapter 12: Sweet Escape
Chapter 13: Jealousy Strikes
Chapter14: The Aftermath
Chapter 15: Taming the Temptress
Chapter 16: Meeting Mr. Nightmare
Chapter 17: Facing His Wrath
Dedication
Chapter 18: Anger and Betrayal 1
Chapter 19: Anger and Betrayal 2
Chapter 20: The Consequences
Chapter 21: Reunion of Friends and Exes
Chapter 22: The Lies and The Heartbreaks
Chapter 23: Life must go on
Chapter 24: When Anger Only Matters
Chapter 26: The Vengeance 2
Chapter 27: The Truth Will Always Prevail
Chapter 28: Together Again
Chapter 29: Family Day
Epilogue
Advertisement
Author's Note

Chapter 25: The Vengeance 1

84.6K 3.2K 68
By MsDreamerGirl84

"Revenge can only be found on the road to self-destruction." ― Wayne Gerard Trotman

(Unedited)

Austin, Texas

[Clara Bell POV]

I went to work with the thought of her reeling in my head. I tried to shake it off and focused myself on the customers. It was busy from seven to ten at night but when it struck eleven till four in the morning, the customer lessened. I'm done at five in the morning. The cafe was 5 minutes away to Sister Therese house by bus. I could walk but it will take me 20 minutes before I could reach the house and the place wasn't too safe to walk at that time.

I was standing at the cashier today while Melrica was my runner. I hate in the cashier but she arrived earlier so I have no choice. Then a tall muscular guy walked into the door in three piece suit, looking rather ruggedly handsome. The suit didn't hide the ruggedness in him. Scruffy hair, rather built that the suit can't hide. He had a bloodshot eyes. He look stunned at first when he saw me but compose himself shortly and smiled.

"Good evening, what can I get for you Sir?" I smiled but didn't reach my eyes. This kind of looks only brings trouble and when I say trouble 'big heartache, a big hole in the heart!' Just like the hole Rafael left in my heart!

"Large black coffee Ms. pretty!" he smiled flirtatiously.

"Is that all Sir?" I asked wanting to wipe the conceited smile plastered in his face while openly flirting with me.

"Yes, unless you want something, then add it in my the list." he replied grinning widely. I ignored his innuendo.

"That would be 5 dollar Sir!" I said with a force smile.

"Five dollar for a black coffee?" he gape at me. Yes, since he's conceited I made the Black coffee 5 dollar instead of 3.60 dollar. Melrica nudge me on the elbow and smiled at the guy.

"She meant 3.60 dollar Sir!" she smiled sexily and gave him his coffee.

"You were bragging me to order something for me yet you can't pay a 5 dollar bill?" I raise my eyebrow challengingly.

"Of course, who said I couldn't pay a 5 dollar, I owned a fucking chains of cafe's including this one... that's why I'm a bit surprised Miss. I don't remember changing the price of the product." He stated haughtily making me gasped in surprise and I wanted to smack my head for such temperamental.

Oh God, I hope she won't fire me.

I felt my cheeks flustered and look away but his eyes. He chuckled and paid the coffee. I was silent and praying he will left immediately. But again, today wasn't my luck.

"Miss, what's your name?" he asked nonchalantly. I looked at him worriedly. Oh no.. Not again. I can't lost this job. And like he can read my mind. " I won't fire you don't worry." he chuckled sexily making me smile and gave him my name.

"Please sit with me Bell.." he then invited and nod on Melrica to take over. Melrica smiled at me and motioned to go ahead. I walked reluctantly out of the counter then followed him to one table at a corner.

I occupied the seat across him.

"Are you sure you don't want anything Bell?" he asked sweetly no traces of arrogance he just showed me a while ago.

"No, I'm good Sir!" I replied politely. "Is there anything you want to talk about Sir on why you want me to sit with you?" I inquired without preamble. I just don't like the feeling of sitting with the boss while I should work. He looks handsome, for sure any woman would die for just to be in my place now.

"Call me Daniel, Daniel Costa." He replied ignoring my question. of course Costa. The cafe called 'Costa Pots and Beans' and has thousands of chains around the world, that's known for it's freshly unique flavour of coffee.

"Ok Daniel, I think I need to help Melrica." I reasoned out trying to get away from him and his piercing gaze, and because I can't think of anything to talk about. It just made me feel uncomfortable.

"I want to know about you Bell, since when did you start working here?" he asked full of interest as he leaned his back on the chair with his honey orbs never left me.

"Two weeks ago." I murmured barely audible clasping my hands on my lap.

"Oh, so you're new. Is your shift was always at night?" he carry on as he made another sip of his coffee.

"Yes." I replied tartly. I wanted to just go back to the counter and do my job.

"That's why I didn't see you here. I'm just lucky then I had to stay late at my office here and decided to drop by." He smiled earnestly making me mentally squirmed uncomfortably.

"Do you want to take morning shift instead? I will talk to the manager. I know a lot doesn't like evening." he suggest still not taking his eyes off me.

"No!.."I responded immediately even came out as a snapped but I apologized after. "It's just that I have a son and I need to watch him in the daytime while his uncle goes to work. At night Kevin will look after him while I work." I explain further. He look a bit disappointed and surprised but he smiled regaining his composure.

"I'm sorry I didn't know you're married.." he smiled as he made another sip.

"I'm not!" I replied momentarily making him raise his eyebrow in confusion. "I'm a single mother." I added ignoring the brief spark in his eyes.

"I understand." He nodded and place down the empty mug on the table. "I will come again Bell and see you!!" he smiled not hiding his interest in me. I don't know what to say and I can't honestly turn him down. First he was my boss. Second, I think I need to move on.. My heart says no but my head says yes!

I took the mug and stood up. He rose on his feet and smiled at me before heading out of the door.

I heaved a relieved sighed and headed back to my station. Melrica was grinning from ear to ear. She was looking at me curiously. I know she was dying to know whatever we talk and him.

"There's nothing interesting that we talk about!" I cut her off before she starts bombarding me questions. She just pouted and focused on her job.

----{{@}}----

[Rafael POV]

"We have your son Mr. Valiente. He was an adorable one and he looks thoroughly like you!!" Tristan's proud voice rang in my speaker. My excitement was overwhelming. I have my son. I waited for a year to finally hold him.

"Where are you now?" I asked in excitement. My voice can't hide the overwhelming feelings I'm experiencing right now.

"We just landed Sir. Where do you want me to take your little Raffy here?" Tristan asked merrily. I can hear the sound of a giggles of a tiny voice.

"I had an estate in East Hampton. I will give you the address. Take him there. I will meet you there." I dismissed and started gathering my stuff.

"On our way, Sir!" Tristan replied and ended the call.

Three months ago I had acquired an estate, a 22,000 square ft. home is situated on a flat, 5 acre at East Hampton. The open floor plan flows seamlessly from the spacious custom interiors to the many intimate outdoor spaces and rolling green lawn. Perfect for entertaining, the home is complimented by an oversized pool and spa with fountain, sport court, and garden. This gated, security conscious home, encompasses ten en-suite bedrooms, four powder rooms, big office, spacious playroom, upstairs parlor with bar, gym, two indoor fireplaces, one outdoor fireplace and fire pit, home theatre that comfortably seats 18 adults, and more. Custom marble and granite finishes, as well as solid maple flooring with delicate inlay, are abundant throughout.

The 6 oversized double garages, with additional storage space, can accommodate 12 large vehicles.

The butler's pantry provides an additional dishwasher to the two in the chef's kitchen. A fourth dishwasher, as well as a microwave, ice maker, refrigerator and freezer, are incorporated in the upstairs bar. The home I thought was truly one-of-a-kind.

I didn't bother to call Katherine. She was actually on 2 days vacation and she just left yesterday. She said, she want to see her grandmother. I didn't asked since I trust her. She doesn't look like the girl who like troubles.

I smiled to the guard after opening the door for me. I saw Roman waiting for me at the car. No time wasted, I climb in and shortly, Roman was emerging into the traffic. The place I just bought was almost two hours drive. I made sure it was all ready. I hired 15 people, from butler to gardener, to cook, maidservant and more.

"Finally.." I mumbled as I heaved a happy sighed as I looked outside the window. I know I was heartless to kidnap my child, but she doesn't want to give it to me. She couldn't hardly meet ends but she was stubborn to give up. When I saw her on the photos looking exhausted, she lost weight.. I felt so bad. I can't stare at her or I will be losing this battle I had prepared for a while. I wanted her to feel pain, hurt, remorse,.. And I intend to make her feel it.!

I closed my eyes and let sleep swept me away.

----{{@}}----

Alert: has sexual contents... Please read at your own discretion!!

[Mixed POVs]

"I told you to kill her!! I don't care if you had managed to take her away! I want her dead!!!!" she yelled at him. The 40 years old was like a maniac leering at her luscious curve that was showing in her tanned dress that fit like a glove to her, showing her beautiful and perfect curves. Brutus was so obsessed on her that he sees nothing but her and how she makes him feel heaven just by her touch that he doesn't see things literally. Now killing is another thing he doesn't know if he could.

"K, hold me like the first time you did..." he said huskily as he licked his bottom lip. The girl who wanted to be called 'K' sashayed closer to him sexily. She stood closer to his side while she rested one hand on his shoulder, while the other she ran it from his chest down to his abdomen to his croth, teasing his down part area.

"Will you do it for me then?" she purred sesually, making Brutus agreed unconsciously, while his eyes was darkened with lust. "Good Brutus!! Now take me.." She whispered to his ears making every fiber of his body excited. In a second Brutus is all naked and started making his way to the sexy woman laying on the table in front of him. Brutus ran his fingers on her leg, kissing, licking it, trailing up to her thigh and dragging his tongue to his destination. With one finger, he slides the thin fabric to the side. Brutus mouth soon connected to her very core, with his tongue teasing and sucking making her writhe and moaned in pleasure. Without further ado, Brutus positioned his hard erected shaft to her wet entrance without bothering to undress her. Holding with hand her underwear on the side, Brutus slummed his shaft hard enough to make her gasped and moaned non-stop. After a several thrust, Brutus find his release. After the shattering climaxed, K was back to being composed and classy, with no hint of being just fuck.

"I want her head soon Brutus!" she ordered steely and left the abandoned buidling leaving Brutus fully satisfied and started devising a plan.

----{{@}}----

[Clara Bell POV]

I came home around 5:30 and I saw my son still sleeping so I decided to sleep until her gets up. Sister Therese will be here this afternoon since it's Saturday and usually she can get a 2 days vacation. I kissed my precious son after murmuring I love you and then settled myself on my bed. Within minutes I was fallen asleep.

I heard a muffled sounds but my eyes couldn't move. It felt so heavy so as my head. Then the sound was gone and I felt asleep again.

"Clara!!!!... Clara!!!" Snapping my eyes open, I heard my name being called. I felt so refreshed and got up from my bed when I remember Raffy. I looked on his crib and he's not there. I got panic and ran outside.

"Raffy Baby!. Kevin!!......" I called out...

"Oh Clara!!......" Sister Therese's voice cried out while swinging a white paper in her hand.

"Where's my baby?" I asked frantically. My heart was drumming loudly and I felt like my chest is going to explode with the anxiety I'm feeling at the moment.

"He's gone!!!" she cried as she sat on the ground. She gave me the white paper and I took it. With a shaky hands I read the letter.

My son is with me by the time you read this. I will raise him and you can live your life the way you like it. If you want to see him, you can come to me but you can't take him.

If you want to fight for his custody, then start hiring a lawyer.. That is, if you can pay a lawyer. You know I'm not to be messed with Clara Bell, but you just did.

I'll see you at the court if you decided..

Your Ex-Fiancee,

Rafael Valiente.

"Noo.. no... This is just a dream! I'm just dreaming.." I screamed letting the tears stream down my face. I'm shaking and I couldn't believe, my son is gone. That devil just took him. How am I going to fight for him? I can't even buy myself just even a nice underwear? WHY Rafael??

"Clara?" Sister Therese worried voice snapped me out of my long absence. I was zoned out for a while. My head refused to process what just had happened.

"He just took my son! The only thing that let me kept going!!" I wailed.. "Why is he so cruel? My son, I will never see him again?" I kept rambling while crying non stop.

"I'm sorry. I wished I arrived early so I can watch him." she cooed, as she tried to stifle her sob.

"No.., it's my fault. I shouldn't sleep. I should have watch him. He should still be here!!" I cried again shaking my head in disbelief. Why this things had to happen to me. I lost Rafael and now my son, the only memories of him. My only inspirations that keeps me still alive.

I don't know how long I was crying, when Sister Therese walked in and sat beside me on the bed. I was in my room staring on his blanket that he loves with his name on it, kissing it once in a while while crying.

"It's almost time for you to go to work.." she reminded softly as she rub my back in circles.

"I will resign tonight and use my savings to book a ticket to New York. I will go and see him and beg him to give me back my son if that's the only way to get him back." I stated glumly and stared at Sister Therese who was thinking deeply.

"I have a savings you could use honey, and that savings you still have use it to find a job there while trying to encourage your ex fiancee to get back your child." she suggest.

"No, Sister Therese, you have done so much to me and to my son. I don't know how am I going to pay you." I declined as I force a smile.

"That's ridiculous Clara. You are my daughter, maybe not biologically but you are to me. So use my money and stop being stubborn. If it makes you feel better pay me when you can!" she smiled reassuringly and pat my back. "You will get him back. I believe you can. Raffy needs his mom too!" she added sadly.

"Thanks Sister Therese!" I cried and hugged her tight.

"Shh... stop crying and start packing. I will go online and book your ticket. I will call my bank too, to transfer it to your account. You can always come back here with Raffy, whenever you want, honey!" she comforted and once again she pulled me for another hug and then pulled away smiling and left me alone.

I started packing and I remember to call Enna. I pack all my Raffy's favorite teddy and his blanket. Then some of my clothes. I have few decent ones so it didn't take me long to pack.

And I remember the brown envelop. I packed it too and slap it with his face when I get a chance to see him

"Hey Enna, It's Bell!" I sniffed. I felt so hopeless again. After christening of Raffy, that's the last time we saw each other.

"Bell!! You alright?" she squealed and then she got worried when she heard me sniffling.

"Sorta." I replied briefly.

"What's going on Bell? Is there something wrong?" she asked worriedly.

"Rafael took Raffy away from me. I will never see him again.." I cried. Again the tears made its way down my cheeks.

"Ohh my god!! your not serious right? My Godson was taken by him?" she choked breathing harshly as she kept rambling.

"I will be flying tomorrow and I'm wondering if I could stay in your place while trying to convince Rafael to give him back to me." I stated holding the tears back.

"Of Course Bell, this is your home too, you know that!! I will pick you up then tomorrow. Just text me what time your flight is and I will come. I'm sorry Bell. I hope I can help you! This is terrible." she exclaimed sighing frustratedly.

"Ok. I will text you when I get there. Bye Enna and Thank you!" I said in dismissal tone.

"See you soon Bell. Have faith you will get him back!" she responded before ending the call.

"I hope!!" I murmured to myself and started making my resignation letter.

----{{@}}---

[Rafael POV]

My happiness is palpable. He was my minnie me except for his blonde hair that he inherited from his Mom. When I first hold him, I felt like the pieces of me was filled with him. I was so happy but sad that Bell wasn't here. I wish we are whole. But I shook off the thoughts and just focused on my son. My handsome son.

I had to watch a video on how to treat a baby and start for words. We were at the balcony and Raffy was on my lap. I was trying to read him a baby book but he's not too interested. He was interested in chewing the edges of the book instead of chewing the words.

So I put him down and let him walk while holding his hands gently. He was so excited and giggling happily as he kept walking. Then all of a sudden I heard his one word..

"Mum..mum.." I stop and look at his innocent eyes. He was calling his Mom. I felt the tears that escape from my eyes. She must have been a very good mother for my child to remember her. My heart was torn apart.

"Mommy, will come see you soon Son!" I murmured to him as I pick him up and stared at his beautiful eyes like mine..

----{{@}}----

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!

A/N: What do you think of the story guys???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 13.3K 48
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
6.7M 129K 30
"You wanted more, more, more! You're nothing but a gold-digger!" He shouted, and I gasped. Rafael Luciano, the love of my life; a sweet, handsome, am...
759K 20.7K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
1.5M 51.6K 44
When Liliana signed up to become a private flight attendant, she believed she had a general idea of what the job entailed. Strictly professional. Wh...