A broken heart

By TeresaSullivan427

This is what I had hoped would happen when Janine went to Rose and told her about the offer that Tasha had ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

Chapter 34

277 9 2
By TeresaSullivan427

"You have a yacht mladenets? And you realize that there are between twelve hundred and six thousand islands around Greece, right?" (babe)

"Yeah, that was just one of the gifts that my baba gave me on my seventeenth birthday. He also gave me this amazing camera, like real photographers use, along with some really great lenses. Ones that take pictures from almost a mile aways look like they were taken from just a few feet away. They are great, I got to take some amazing nature and wildlife pictures everywhere we went. I also took some fantastic pictures of a few sporting events that we went to. Of course, at some of them we were in the front row, so I didn't really need the telephoto lenses. But at others we were in the private boxes, but the pictures turned out just as well from there as they did from the front row." (father)

I couldn't help but smile at her happiness because it seemed as though she was just as excited about the camera and the lenses as she was about the yacht if not even more. Like I said earlier, the smallest things make her so happy. I guess that is what happens when you go from having nothing to being able to have anything that you could ever even hope for overnight.

"He also bought me a candy apple red Tesla, a royal blue Bugatti Chiron, and a black Alfa Romeo 4c Spider. He also got me lots and lots of smaller things like designer clothes, shoes, handbags, sunglasses, loads of jewelry, and specialty made hair jewelry."

I nodded along with her as she spoke still thinking about how much more excited, she seemed about the camera than everything else that she had mentioned. I mean for trakhayet sake, those cars that she just mentioned. Some of them sold for close to a million dollars if not more depending on the modifications that Abe had had included in them. And she was happier about a camera and the lenses that cost maybe a couple of thousand dollars. That is just how down to Earth and levelheaded that she is, especially where money is concerned. Which is something else that I imagine comes from having nothing and then having access to everything. (fucks)

"As for the yacht, baba bought it for a song, according to him anyway, from a human business acquaintance and friend of his. The man actually handles the legal side of his businesses that are in the human world. The man had bought the yacht, brand new, two weeks earlier for his daughter's eighteenth birthday. Only for them to find out that she gets terribly seasick out on the open water. The poor girl. They, her and her family and friends, were all going to take a two-week cruise down to Mexico. But after being out on the open water for only two hours, they had to turn around and go straight back to Santa Barbara because she had gotten sooo violently ill. So, it was still pretty much brand new, and baba only had to pay half the original asking price for it. I knew that yachts cost a lot of money, but just didn't realize that they were quite that freaking expensive." (daddy, daddy)

I just nodded. "That sounds like a really good deal for you and for Abe, but not so much for that other man and his daughter though."

She smiled and laughed a little sadly. "Yeah, I feel so bad for her because being out on the open water like that. With the wind blowing through your hair and the sea spray hitting you in the face, it is completely amazing!! And watching the dolphins and whales as they frolic and play alongside and out in front of you is simply breathtaking." I could hear the awe in her voice as she talked about the dolphins and whales.

And then she laughed out loud and happily for a few moments. "And watching the seagulls hitchhike on the backs of the whales as they swam around was so funny. Once, well more than once actually, we even stopped the yacht and swam with the dolphins. And we didn't even have to pay someone to let us do it. We held on to their fins and let them drag us all around the yacht. Watching Lissa do that the first time was just so funny, I wish so badly that her family could have been there to see it in person."

"I am sure that they saw her detka." (baby)

"Yeah, their ghosts were there watching, but she couldn't see them. At least not unless I concentrated and showed them to her."

"But at least they all got to see each other."

"Yeah, that's true."

"Describe it to me."

"Being out on the water, or the yacht?"

I chuckled. "The yacht."

"Oh ok. Well, it is an Eclipse, and it is five hundred and thirty-three feet long. It started out with eighteen cabins, but baba had some renovations done at my behest. And because of that there are now eight cabins, and they are all twice as big as they were in the beginning. But the master suite is three times the size it started out as, it even has an ensuite. The others have to share the other two bathrooms. It also currently houses sixteen guests and supposedly a crew of up to seventy. But not anymore because neither baba nor I saw the sense in having that much crew, so baba updated those accommodations as well. So now there is enough room for a crew of twenty-five. I just really don't see the need for that much crew it is ridiculous if you ask me. I mean who needs to be waited on hand and foot that yeblya much? It's just stupid. Sorry, anyway I do have a captain, first and second mates, along with two cooks, four maids, four launderesses, a butler who is also a trained sommelier, four servers, and three mechanics just to be on the safe side. And since I don't have that big of a crew as the yacht was originally designed for. There is a lot more room for guests and storage, in watertight containers, for longer voyages. So, as I said, my baba and I had some remodeling done which makes all of the bedrooms bigger of course. But none of them are as big as ours, I know that I said that before I'm sorry. As for anything else technical about the yacht, you will have to ask Zachery or Tomas." (daddy, daddy, daddy, fucking, father)

"Who is Zachery and Tomás?"

"Zachery is the captain and Tomás is the head mechanic."

"Ahhh ok. So, do you want this trip to be just you, I, and your other guardians? Or do you intend to bring everyone else along with us?"

"Well, I want just the two of us to go to Baia. And I would like at least two weeks to two months, maybe even longer, on the yacht with just you and me. After Greece of course, so probably at least six to eight months if not a full year of just us. I know that I said we would spend years in Greece, but I think that we can do it in six- or eight-month intervals at a time. That way we will be able to go to other places and visit with our family and friends between visits to Greece. Also, we will need to take our guardians to all of those places with us of course. I mean that goes without saying obviously. Especially since none of them would ever let me get away from them, or each other, for that long. It almost killed them when I was away from the academy for those two years." She laughed and I laughed right along with her, thoroughly enjoying her happiness.

"Since they will always want to look out for me and trying to ditch them might hurt their feelings, and I definitely do not want to do that. I love them all far too much for that because they have helped my baba to raise me. Both before and after I even knew who my baba was. So, I plan to make sure that all of them have at least a few days off every week in each place. Even if I have to ask my baba to send us more guardians just to make sure that that happens. That way they can see whatever sights that may appeal to them, if they want to go sightseeing, I mean. Because I know firsthand that they will not tell me what they want to see and do themselves. They will just go along with whatever I want to do. And I don't like that, not at all. I will not have my guardians not being able to see and do the sites that appeal to them. No, I won't have it." She was very firm about that. She treats her guardians far better than any other royal, than Ivan and Lissa, than I have ever seen or heard of, that is for chert sure. (father, father, damn)

"All right detka, if those are your wishes, then so be it." (baby)

"They are." She nodded.

I returned her nod. "Then so be it detka." (baby)

"Thank you so very much dorogoy moy." (my darling)

"You are very welcome indeed angel moya." (my)

"Now, after you and I have some alone time together, we can get my other friends on one of my jets and fly them out to meet us wherever we happen to be at the moment. Thankfully, there is a helipad on the yacht so even if we are out in the middle of the ocean, when we get ready for them to join us, they can come straight to us from which ever airstrip that they land at. The helipad is not always in use, and when it's not I have used it as a place to lay out in and soak up the sun. Lissa lay on the deck inside a portable gazebo. That way she could be out there with me but not in the sun. After we have visited all of the islands that we wanted to. You, me, Lissa, most likely Christian and all of our guardians will go back to Baia so that Lissa can see everyone again too." (father, father, father)

"One of your jets?" I croaked.

"Yes."

"Just how many jets do you have detka?" (baby)

"Four. The smallest only seats twenty-five guests and two flight attendants. While the largest seats three hundred and fifty-nine guests and ten flight attendants. Or at least they were built that way, but my baba had it redesigned as well. Now there are half as many seats, which gives everyone plenty of room to stretch out in. They are all double decker's, and they all have at least three bedrooms and a galley. You know how much I love my food and my sleep so those were an absolute must have. The biggest one is the same size as a Boeing 747-8. Baba had them all specially redesigned from the original plans, decorated and built specifically for me. He even had the master bedroom in each one built big enough so that they could add a bathtub in my private bathroom." (father, daddy)

"Wow. All of this is going to take some getting used to Roza."

"Well, my king, we have the rest of our lives to get used to it."

"King?" I know that she could hear the dumbfoundedness in my voice since I could hear it myself.

"Well, I will be queen, which means that as my husband you will also be my king. Remember we talked about that earlier?"

"Oh. Well, I guess I will have to get used to that kind of thing then, won't I? And yes, lyubov' moya I remember now, thank you for reminding me." I laughed. (my love)

My beautiful lyubov' laughed and nodded at me with a happy and carefree smile on her face. She has been happier, more carefree, lighter, and more at ease in the last two days than I have ever seen her before. And I intended make sure to keep her just this happy, if not even happier, for the rest of our lives. Or at least I am going to do my absolute chert well best to do so. (love, damn)

We had gotten so caught up in our talk that we didn't even realize that we had missed out on lunch until my Roza's stomach growled. That is when we noticed that it was actually almost time for dinner. So once again we made our way down to the cafeteria which turned into a partial repeat of breakfast. Because most of the entire student body was in attendance this time. And the way that they watched us I knew that they weren't all there entirely to eat. There are definitely some nosey zhopa people in this world. (ass)

"I thought that you guys were going to make it to meals." Lissa said.

Roza and I laughed. "Sorry, we got so caught up in our conversation that we didn't even notice what time it was. At least not until my stomach growled about ten minutes ago."

"Wow, that must have been quite some conversation for you not to notice that it was time to eat." Eddie teased.

"Oh, it was. Believe you me, it was." Lyubov' moya answered with a teasing and saucy wink and a smile to me. Which made me laugh just before I leaned over and kissed the living ad out of my beautiful and loving soul mate, and hopefully someday soon to be my wife, for every single person in that building to see. (my love, hell)

"You, my beautiful wonder woman, are truly truly truly amazing and such a terrible draznit'." (tease)

"But you love it." She insisted as she leveled me with a smoldering gaze daring me to deny it. Which I couldn't do because she was right, I do in fact love it just like I love her. That smoldering gaze of hers always makes my heart race frantically, while it also pounded and made my breathing and pulse become ragged and sporadic. It sets my blood on fire, making it sizzle in my veins for her. My whole entire body reacts to every little thing that she does in a fraction of a second.

"Not a doubt in mymind, milaya moya." (my dearest) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 89 1
What happens when Rose Hathaway's heart, soul and spirit are broken by Dimitri?
20.2K 675 30
After the death of one of her oldest friends Rose's life changes in unimaginable ways. Will she stay in the moroi world? Will she run? Whatever she d...
57.9K 1.8K 41
After Dimitri tells Rose that his love has faded, Rose doesn't know how to cope with the pain she feels. What measures does she take to make the pain...
39K 1.4K 28
This is the one shot that someone managed to talk me into turning into a full story. Rose goes to Russia after Dimitri after he becomes a strigoi. B...