๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐…๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ...

By callisetiawan

โ๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡บโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹โ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡งโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡พโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ญโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡นโ€‹ โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ปโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹โ€‹๐Ÿ‡ท.โž ... More

โœฆ author's note โœฆ
โœง chapter 1 โœง
โœง chapter 2 โœง
โœง chapter 3 โœง
โœง chapter 4 โœง
โœง chapter 5 โœง
โœง chapter 6 โœง
โœง chapter 7 โœง
โœง chapter 8 โœง
โœง chapter 9 โœง
โœง chapter 10 โœง
โœง chapter 11 โœง
โœง chapter 12 โœง
โœง chapter 13 โœง
โœง chapter 14 โœง
โœง chapter 15 โœง
โœง chapter 17 โœง
โœง chapter 18 โœง
โœง chapter 19 โœง
โœง chapter 20 โœง
โœง chapter 21 โœง
โœง chapter 22 โœง
โœง chapter 23 โœง
โœง chapter 24 โœง
โœง chapter 25 โœง
โœง chapter 26 โœง
โœฆ thank you โœฆ

โœง chapter 16 โœง

644 14 6
By callisetiawan

word count: 1536 words

"and that person... is you."

you gasped as you heard those words from his mouth. you couldn't believe what he was saying.

this isn't a dream, right? it can't be real-

"d-do you mean it? i mean, i never thou-"

your words were interrupted as you felt something warm touch your lips. your eyes widened as you tried to process what just happened. he kissed you.

you then kissed back and deepened the kiss. you closed your eyes and you grasped his collar to pull him closer to you. his right hand was still on your cheek and you felt a million butterflies inside you. it felt like a dream.

after a while, you let go of his collar and he took this as a sign to back away. he moved his lips away from you and you took a deep breath. your mind was going crazy at what just happened. inumaki then touched your forehead with his which made you able to feel his breath on you. it smelled like vanilla. he smiled at you as you tried to look down, not wanting to make you face heated up even more.

"you are so pretty, y/n."

you smiled wider at him and giggled. 

"i never thought this would happen. this isn't a dream... is it?"

his hand that was on your cheek pinched your cheek and you flinched.

"ow! that hurt."

he laughed.

"see?"

you then put your arms around his shoulders and he moved his arms and wrapped them around your waist. the both of you stayed like that for a while, forehead touching each other. you never wanted this moment to end. it was perfect. 

"so, y/n..."

"yeah?"

"are you willing to be my other half?"

you giggled.

"why not?"

a huge smile appeared on his face and before you knew it your lips touched his again. it was more passionate than the previous one, one filled with love. 

after he pulled away from you, he saw your red face and laughed.

"you really are cute looking embarrassed like that."

you looked away before looking back at his amethyst eyes and smiled.

"so are you."

in less than a second his face flushed and he patted your head. you smiled at the sight. usually he always teased you and now it was fun to see him being the one who was embarrassed.

"let's go home, shall we?"

his extended his hand and you gladly took it, intertwining your fingers into his. he then led the way towards the end of the alley and you followed him, feeling happier than ever. 

***mini timeskip***

"i'll see you tomorrow, then?"

"sure. thank you for today, inu- toge-senpai."

you bowed a little at him to show gratitude and he smiled.

"thank you too, y/n. i love you."

with that he turned around and walked to his house while giving a small wave to you. you waved back and mouthed "i love you too."

once he was quite far you took a deep breath and entered your home after unlocking it. 

"hey sis! what took you so long?"

you saw your sister sitting on the dinning table, eating a chocolate bar. your sister was 2 years younger so she was still in middle school. you liked talking to her a lot as you shared the same interests but sometimes she just loves to tease you and annoy you a lot.

"um, i had extra classes."

you locked the door and tossed your bag on the dining table. 

"but i thought it finished an hour ago!"

"so what? you're not even my mom, hikaru."

"yeah, but mom called asking if you went home already."

damn, i forgot about mom. how am i supposed to tell her that i have a boyfriend now?

you then went to the refrigerator to take a cold drink.

"i'll just text her later."

"alright then."

after finding a can of lemon tea you opened it and drank it until your thirst was quenched. then you placed the leftover inside the refrigerator and closed the door of the refrigerator. you took your bag and was about to go up the stairs when hikaru spoke up.

"you sure you didn't just make out with that senpai of yours?"

WHAT THE-

you turned around and tried to put an innocent look on your face. 

"who again?"

hikaru took another bite of her chocolate bar. 

"the guy in your instagram. that took you on a date last friday."

you then turned around to fully face her and put on a stern face.

"that wasn't a date at all, hikaru."

"well, mom said it was. she told me you were holding hands."

"WAIT, MOM SAID WHAT?!"

hikaru bit her chocolate bar again. 

"mhm, that's what she said. are you dating him?"

your face turned from a red shade of angry to a red shade of embarrassment.

"well, i-i-"

hikaru stood up.

"YOU ARE?!"

you looked away.

"THAT'S SO COOL! I WANT TO MEET HIM!"

you were surprised by her enthusiasm and looked back at her with your brow lifted.

"what?! what do you mean 'meet him'?"

"why not? i want to meet my future brother-in-law!"

your face instantly became as red as a cherry and you dropped your bag that you were holding.

"H-HIKARU!! PLEASE DON'T JOKE LIKE THAT!!! I NEVER SAID WE WERE GETTING MARRIED YET! WE'RE ONLY IN HIGH SCHOOL!! AND WE JUST STARTED OFF!!!"

hikaru burst out in laughter. 

"chill out, sis! did you see how red your face was??"

you quickly grabbed your bag and raced the stairs up to your bedroom. hikaru was still laughing and you surely didn't want to stick any longer not to get teased even more than she already did. you swiftly opened your door and slammed it. you then let go of your bag and jumped to your bed. you took your pillow and lay down while burying your head into it.

stupid, hikaru... already talking about things like that... we just started our relationship!!

after a while, you lifted your head from your pillow and checked your phone. there was a message from inumaki and you replied.

inumaki
so y/n, when do you want to go out for a date? :>

inumaki
ik we've been out several times 

inumaki
but i want 1 where we rlly call it a date officially :D

you
ofc!! when?

inumaki
weekend? or after school? 

you
after school will be fine

you
nothing much to do at home, after all

inumaki
ok then

inumaki
wanna go to the mall for a change? 

you
sure!!

you
which one?

inumaki
the new mall in sanagawa street is opening, right?

you
oh yea, i heard it's so big!

inumaki
let's go then! 

inumaki
why don't we just discuss stuff over call? it's easier that way :)

you
okayy

you then saw an incoming call from inumaki and pressed the green button to accept it. 

"hey, y/n!!"

"hi, toge-senpai!!"

"you know, you can drop the formalities since now you're closer to me than a best friend."

you slightly blushed at his words.

"alright then, toge."

"now that's better. so, about our date..."

"yeah, well anytime's fine for me."

"tomorrow?"

"sure. there's no extra classes, right?"

"nah. so we can spend more time together~"

"togeeee-"

"i wish i could see your blushing face right now."

"fine, fine. let's switch to video call."

once you switched to video call you saw toge also laying down on his bed in the same position as you.

"lazy day, huh?"

"you got me."

"oh, by the way, haru wanna say hi! come here, haru!"

inumaki then leaned his phone on something and went off-screen for a bit. he soon reappeared again with his cat in his hands.

"awww, it's so cute!!"

you saw haru looking at you through the phone screen and it warmed your heart. inumaki then gave haru a kiss.

"haru, if someday y/n comes to live with us, don't get jealous, okay?"

you laughed while slightly blushing.

"toge, let's not talk about that, yet. we just got together!"

he grinned.

"just wanted to see your blushing face, that's all."

you sighed a bit.

"you really wanna see me red, huh?"

"mhm, it's cute."

you then rested your face on your right palm while your left hand was holding your phone. toge followed your gesture.

"what are you now, a copycat?"

he giggled.

"i'm not the cat, haru is. come haru, try this pose."

he then tried to make haru copy your pose and you laughed.

"that's so cutee!!"

"you're cuter, y/n."

"again, toge? oh and don't get jealous, haru, toge still loves you very much~"

inumaki then looked at haru with a thinking look on his face. 

"hmm... i dunno..."

he then locked eyes with you through the phone.

"i might love you more~"

"please, toge. i'm already as red as i am."

the both of you then laughed. just then you heard a car pulling into your driveway.

"oh, my mom's home already."

"let's just end the call then. also, y/n..."

"hm?"

"you shouldn't keep our relationship a secret to your mother. make sure she approves of this. i don't want to ruin your relationship with your mother."

"of course. thanks toge, see you!"

"see you too, y/n! love you~"

"alright, enough with the cheesiness. byeee~"

once you ended the call you put your phone down and rolled over so you were laying on your back.

that boy... he just keeps making my heart flutter...

a/n: ONE STEP CLOSER IN OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH INUMAKIII!!! (☆ω☆) also, i'm not sure whether i should continue it more since i actually have one more angst in mind (oops-) or i should just finish it somewhere around this storyline. please give your ideas and i'll definitely read them and reply to them!! anyway, thank you all for your support and the kind comments! your comments and votes is what keeps me motivated to write so LOVE YOU ALL!! σ(≧ε≦σ) SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER which let's hope gets released soon~ (*'、^*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 53 10
This story isn't necessarily part of the anime plot. Both Sasuke and Itachi are rouge Ninja curesd with the sharingan. Along with other ninja who i b...
17.4K 308 47
You slay Rui, lower moon 5 and become a Hashira, from there you begin bonding with the wind Hashira, Sanemi Shinzuagawa through sparring, a language...
2.4K 89 13
[COMPLETED] Being an executive of the Port Mafia at the raw age, Dazai Osamu didn't want anything else than to find a reason to live.Y/n is an unfor...
111K 4.1K 16
"I want to know how love feels likeโ€ž Tokyo revengers ยฌChifuyu x Fem ๐Ÿ“English is not my first language ๐Ÿ“Please don't repost and plagiarize my work...